BRIEF HISTORY of Bloods, Pirus and Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

BRIEF HISTORY of Bloods, Pirus and Crips

Unread post by over it » October 2nd, 2004, 1:38 am

got this from website. something everyone may or may not know.

BLOODS
In the late 60s and early 70s the blood gang was born in the Compton area of Los Angeles. It is believed the original blood gang members and founders were Sylvester Scott and Vincent Owens. Activity was heaviest around Centennial High School and the Nickerson Gardens area. The bloods adopted the color red and would wear red bandanas known as "doo rags". It is believed the word "blood" was adopted from black soldiers who called each other "blood" while in Vietnam. The Bloods are outnumbered about seven to one by the Crips in the LA area. In the early years, Bloods would never be caught fighting with other Bloods, but that has changed. Bloods are also known as PIRUS, which is the name of the street where the original Blood groups formed. Bloods/Pirus have a reputation of being much more violent than Crips.

CRIPS
Also originating in the late 60s and early 70s, the Crips are believed to have been formed by Raymond Washington and Stanley "Tookie" Williams in Compton. The CRIPS ruled the area around the Imperial Courts Housing Project. There are wildly speculative stories about how the word "Crips" came about. One is that Washington named them after the "tales of the crypt" misspelling the name. Another is that one of the first groups of people this gang jumped on was a group of Asians. Since the gang wielded walking canes in the attack, when many of the non-English speaking victims tried to describe who had jumped them, it is thought the were trying to say the word, "cripple" due to the presence of the walking sticks. A reporter supposedly overheard this and tagged the group with the name-Crips. One Crip in jail for murder who I interviewed told me that Crip actually stood for: Crazy Real Insane People. Another Crip told me it meant: Criminal Riot In Progress and originated during the riots in Watts in the 60s. Another story is that the word CRIP stands for Community Revolution in Progress. All of these are colorful beginnings to a deadly killing pod of children today. Regardless, the Black Panthers of the era had a heavy influence on these groups but unlike the Panthers, these groups of gangs battled fiercely over turf issues.

The CRIPS began wearing blue bandannas. The origin of the color may be as simple as the fact that blue was the local school, Washington High, color. Bear in mind also, that in the 60s, bandanas only came in two colors, red and blue. However, over the years, the actual origin of many Crip and Blood traditions has blurred.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BRIEF HISTORY

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » October 4th, 2004, 9:35 am

I READ THAT SOMEWHERE TOO. ANYBODY KNOW IT ITS TRUE. SEEMS LIKE ITS THE TRUTH.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 4th, 2004, 5:17 pm

I KNOW MOST OF THAT IS TRUE ON BOTH SIDES. SCOTT AND OWENS DID START THE PIRUS UP IN B-OMPTON, AND THEY HAD A HOOD KALLED PIRU STREET BOYS.

WASHINGTON AND WILLAIMS STARTED THE CRIPS. AS FAR AS WHERE THEY NAME KAME FROM I DONT KNOW. ASK HOE 0 3 HE MIGHT KNOW.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:35 am

got this from website. something everyone may or may not know.
so u gon tell me about the grapes and booty holes when yo punk ass is gettin info from websites? u clowned yah self u dumb fag

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 3:45 am

kant no website teach me nothing. but if yo weak ass stay online enough u can learn a thing or two.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:49 am

nigga go search for crips on yahoo again an shut the fuc up

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 3:56 am

LOL, YEA IM SURE U can REKOMMEND A GOOD WEBSITE FOR HIM TO GO TO RIGHT?

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:59 am

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 4:02 am

lol nigga u weak. but i got one for u

http://www.imatwatt/thinkinikanpulltopnotches.com
lol

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » October 5th, 2004, 4:02 am

The link aint workin man, LOLOL

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:09 am

HERES A LIL BIT OF BRIEF HISTORY. HOE O 3 IS APE ST. REPPIN BIT*H FROM JORDAN KLOWNS. HES KNOWN FOR MAKIN UP STORIES ABOUT PIRU HOODS IN B-OMPTON. HE GETS DONE IN HIS AZZ BY THEM BOUNTY HUNTAZ with TREE TRUNKS, BROOMSTICKS OR WHATEVER HE can FIND. LMAO

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:15 am

the booty holes is in county washin niggaz draws i dont know where u got that shit from, kinda like how u be in loly pop hood washin niggaz draws with yo mouf

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 4:18 am

kinda like how u be sh$tin in ya drawls when he b them huntaz lol

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:25 am

kinda like u dont make no damn sense u fuckin tourist , go read up on some blood websites and get a hard on fag

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:28 am

DAMN HOE O 3, U REALLY IS A FAG. WORRIED ABOUT NIGGAS DICKS, NOW U KONCERNED with OVER GETTIN A HARD ON? WHY DO U GET DOWN ON YA KNEES AND SHOW HIM HOW U APES DO IT.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:33 am

u the one with the 24 hour knee pads bitch u stay walkin on yo knees

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 4:35 am

yous a hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. u got something on ya lip. might wanna wipe that white sh$t off. lol

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 5:12 am

J-DUB wrote:HERES A LIL BIT OF BRIEF HISTORY. HOE O 3 IS APE ST. REPPIN BIT*H FROM JORDAN KLOWNS. HES KNOWN FOR MAKIN UP STORIES ABOUT PIRU HOODS IN B-OMPTON. HE GETS DONE IN HIS AZZ BY THEM BOUNTY HUNTAZ with TREE TRUNKS, BROOMSTICKS OR WHATEVER HE can FIND. LMAO
lol that might be a fact

exsdustynig
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exsdustynig » April 27th, 2006, 12:52 am

THIS INFO WAS HELPFUL I DIDNT KNO IT