Early gangs that became Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: Early gangs that became Crips

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 16th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Your homies will respect you even more if you stick with sports, dedicate yourself to practice and the team. Thats a smart move. Good luck.

You from Compton and you spell nigga, ni55a? wow.

Anyhow.. stay strong youngster.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 16th, 2009, 3:40 pm

55 means Soutside Compton Crip and i guess you know why he took the K behind it

but lol you said yall 300 deep lol hahaha NEVER

it dont matter how much retired Moreno Valley or Paramound non banger yall got

no disrespect but Tanaz aint got more than 30 niggaz really bangin

when i think of yo hood only a few young active niggaz come 2 my mind like scrappy,baby girch2 D-Locc Axel Doeboy Lil and Baby Turtle G.Man C.Rocc thaz all

i hate snotz but they got way more young niggaz bangin than Tanaz

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 16th, 2009, 5:09 pm

H572DSTA wrote:55 means Soutside Compton Crip and i guess you know why he took the K behind it

when i think of yo hood only a few young active niggaz come 2 my mind like scrappy,baby girch2 D-Locc Axel Doeboy Lil and Baby Turtle G.Man C.Rocc thaz all

woahh u 4got a grip of ni55kaz ccuhz killa ccam, buddy locc, blake, d-crazy, lil t-blacc, the new homie 4rm the hood baby turtle's cuzzin ill will, double s krazzy,big taz, lil taz, and a gripk of other ni55kaz ccuh u dnt even know and ccuhz name not even scrappy its SCRAP ccuh u be readin 2 much utube and myspace.
even if that waz all we hadk it would be enuff bkuz it only takes one ni55ka to popk sumbody but ccuhz itz a grip of us noww u dnt even know

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 17th, 2009, 9:30 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]Your homies will respect you even more if you stick with sports, dedicate yourself to practice and the team. Thats a smart move. Good luck.

Anyhow.. stay strong youngster.[/quote]
no its a way to diss the h55d cause 5 is an s the hood number so 55k means like his stupid ass name
well ...you should sticc to ball cause your hood aint killin no snot weebo turtle had a cold u can die from snots
cause i got 80 reason to pill a banana in lss than 5.5 seconde
south up and out

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 17th, 2009, 9:40 am

cuzz goonie boys been givin yall hell PLUS u dont find any tana south of the cranz its cv vatos lokos town
wilson park is all VATOS LOKED UP AND WILLOW JUST NEXT ROOM ..PLUS YALL NOT ALL OVR TUCK LANE LIKE THAT U C MORE CBLP or lv vatos ALL OVER OAK PARK AREA
AND YALL HOOD IN BELFLOWER WHAT U CALL IT ???OAK BLOCC LOLOLOL T MONKEY LIL BIGGZ BFORE THEY GOT LOCCED WAS FILM THEIR ASS PISSIN ON YOUR WALLS AND GOIN ALL THRU YOUR SUPOSED HOOD
MAN U COME IN HERE WITH A DISRESPECTFULL NAME U NOT THE ONLY TANA TO COME AROUND NONE OF THEM HAD THAT DISS ATTITUDE
ANYWAY RENAME YO SHIT ITS AGAINST THE RULES

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 17th, 2009, 12:22 pm

H572DSTA wrote:55 means Soutside Compton Crip and i guess you know why he took the K behind it

Hoodsta 572, what does the 572 stand for?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 17th, 2009, 12:30 pm

bgcasper wrote:cuzz goonie boys been givin yall hell PLUS u dont find any tana south of the cranz its cv vatos lokos town
wilson park is all VATOS LOKED UP AND WILLOW JUST NEXT ROOM ..PLUS YALL NOT ALL OVR TUCK LANE LIKE THAT U C MORE CBLP or lv vatos ALL OVER OAK PARK AREA
AND YALL HOOD IN BELFLOWER WHAT U CALL IT ???OAK BLOCC LOLOLOL T MONKEY LIL BIGGZ BFORE THEY GOT LOCCED WAS FILM THEIR ASS PISSIN ON YOUR WALLS AND GOIN ALL THRU YOUR SUPOSED HOOD
MAN U COME IN HERE WITH A DISRESPECTFULL NAME U NOT THE ONLY TANA TO COME AROUND NONE OF THEM HAD THAT DISS ATTITUDE
Slow Down Bronco!

Were still here among the rookies, your show came to an end a couple of years ago, so you need to Stop it. Stage Right------>

Didnt i tell you to take that BG off your name!

Young cuz is from Santana so he came speak on it, your not from Southside or Compton so back up!

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » April 17th, 2009, 2:31 pm

lol, damn.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 17th, 2009, 5:38 pm

snotk wrote:

woahh u 4got a grip of ni55kaz ccuhz killa ccam, buddy locc, blake, d-crazy, lil t-black, the new homie 4rm the hood baby turtle's cuzzin ill will, double s krazzy,big taz, lil taz, and a gripk of other ni55kaz ccuh u dnt even know and ccuhz name not even scrappy its SCRAP ccuh u be readin 2 much utube and myspace.
even if that waz all we hadk it would be enuff bkuz it only takes one ni55ka to popk sumbody but ccuhz itz a grip of us noww u dnt even know

nigga i asked around and yo homie Tazz loc is in ironwood right now doin time 4 parole violation right?
and NAW I MEAN SCRAPPY LOC!!!!!!!(that nigga who look like Jim Jonez)...i didnt mean T-Scrap
so now you named 8 more active niggaz but like i sayd yall aint got more than 30 active niggaz FACT
i dont wanna disespect yo hood but you said yall got 300 niggaz and that aint tru...
nowadays 30 active niggaz iz kinda deep but 300 iz rediculous
in my hood we are just like 20 ACTIVE niggaz but we givin it up 2 the fullest and thaz enough...
itz us medium gangs like KELLY'z swamps hollys flats and Treez who are known 2 have killaz on the blocc who aint scared 2 war with hoods that are 2timez bigger

but yeah casper ive seen that video when yo lil gooneyz standin in oak hood actin crazy

there are some hoods who aint 2 deep but have a grip of real Killaz on the blocc like Hollyz uz Treez Monaz Swamps Paniccs Nellaz Elms

360westup
What city do you live in now?: Bremerton

Unread post by 360westup » April 17th, 2009, 6:04 pm

bgcasper wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Your homies will respect you even more if you stick with sports, dedicate yourself to practice and the team. Thats a smart move. Good luck.

Anyhow.. stay strong youngster.
no its a way to diss the h55d cause 5 is an s the hood number so 55k means like his stupid ass name
well ...you should sticc to ball cause your hood aint killin no snot weebo turtle had a cold u can die from snots
cause i got 80 reason to pill a banana in lss than 5.5 seconde
south up and out
This french dude speakin mad shit for an asian dude that never got put on to SSCC... he moved to S/S Paris and started his own shit HAHAHA

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » April 17th, 2009, 7:19 pm

xxx wrote:

im guessin it stands for KPC. look at your button on the phone. just like mobs use 662/464.

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 17th, 2009, 10:10 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
snotk wrote:

woahh u 4got a grip of ni55kaz ccuhz killa ccam, buddy locc, blake, d-crazy, lil t-black, the new homie 4rm the hood baby turtle's cuzzin ill will, double s krazzy,big taz, lil taz, and a gripk of other ni55kaz ccuh u dnt even know and ccuhz name not even scrappy its SCRAP ccuh u be readin 2 much utube and myspace.

nigga i asked around and yo homie Tazz loc is in ironwood right now doin time 4 parole violation right?
and NAW I MEAN SCRAPPY LOC!!!!!!!(that nigga who look like Jim Jonez)...i didnt mean T-Scrap
so now you named 8 more active niggaz but like i sayd yall aint got more than 30 active niggaz FACT
i dont wanna disespect yo hood but you said yall got 300 niggaz and that aint tru...
nowadays 30 active niggaz iz kinda deep but 300 iz rediculous
in my hood we are just like 20 ACTIVE niggaz but we givin it up 2 the fullest and thaz enough...
itz us medium gangs like KELLY'z swamps hollys flats and Treez who are known 2 have killaz on the blocc who aint scared 2 war with hoods that are 2timez bigger

but yeah casper ive seen that video when yo lil gooneyz standin in oak hood actin crazy

there are some hoods who aint 2 deep but have a grip of real Killaz on the blocc like Hollyz uz Treez Monaz Swamps Paniccs Nellaz Elms
how did u know taz waz in jail ccuhz? wtf but dem ni55kaz waznt n are hood ccuhz datz waznt tana hood
but wtf monas swampks tanktopks ashyks eggks dem ni55kaz and active dey weak but hoolazk and nellazks and yall yeah but not them other hoods u named but nahh i waznt sayin we hadk 300 active ni55kaz i waz just sayin 300 members but out of active with got a grip about 50 + datz down 2 ride fa the hood im down ma self when ma ni55ka double s-krazy come back 4rm texas in a few weekz me him killah cam and whoever else wanna go with us gon go on a misskion i cant tell u who on but just know that

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 17th, 2009, 10:24 pm

bgcasper wrote:cuzz goonie boys been givin yall hell PLUS u dont find any tana south of the cranz its cv vatos lokos town

woah woah woah ccuhz dem essayz dnt c in the hood ccuhz and 2 really tell u who c in wilson itz sum skateboarders and ppl that just kicc it dere but not no bangers ccuh we got ppl watchin the park so if a enemie roll by dey gittin murked but not no innocent ppl we aint here 2 terrorize the community just ppl who dis the hood and who we got beef with and the goonieK's man dem ni55kaz pussky and cant fight for shit on me and dey always tryna jumpk sumbody dey dnt give headk upk's and alot and down 2 popk a tana dey'll probaly put a gun 2 a ni55ka headk but wont use it sum of dem iz down but most aint ccuh and dem ni55kaz be gittin dey chains snatched and spit on and ni55kaz dissk dey hood n dey face and dey still wont do nuthin but bang back if a ni55ka dis ma hood idc how big or old he is imma make sure i live tremendous scars or a hole n the ni55ka ccuhz and i mean that dawg when u compare who's harder out of sscck and sbcc and really look at the facts and stopk listenin 2 ni55kaz whoof and see who popk more ni55kaz and really git active ccuhz we win homie lyk real shit watch on 5/5 sumbody finna git it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2009, 7:19 am

cuzz the hood days comin ..yall better keep it like th palmer locced up home wachin behind tinted widow ??.man may is a hot a55 month us to be banana season back in obg's time .may what a month followed by curt day yall know curt day yall aint out in the streets cause curt day h55d day equal banana pillin contest anyway what yall know about woo day or get spay even on sunday specialy around may .....fcc that not here
to do no piss contest with u cuzz ..got respect for some of your big homies both hoods got riders and busters
here ....the world is reading ...at least keep that snotkilling shit for the street..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2009, 7:38 am

ay cuzz u 14 ???shit u better stay away from killing cause u never com back from that road thats a real malediction ask around ask your real big homies not the otg's who need u to handle their beefs ask people who really care for ur lil ass ....whenu ride its a no winning situation were everybody loseS and lose BIG if u plan on doin missions just for gettin activ and all that bulshit than u gonna understand ...its a nono ..remember THERE IS A GOD AND THERE IS CONSEQUENCES OF EVERY ACTION WE MAKE ...PEACE

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 18th, 2009, 8:07 am

More video watching???

and then you snitching out his screen name...

Come on BG.. Compton don't get down like that.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 18th, 2009, 8:09 am

retract:

Lets clean this internet misinformation up ASaP..

The Grandees and Nutty Blocc are two different sets.. just like denver Lane Boys and Figueroa Boys.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2009, 11:20 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][quote="bgcasper"]cuzz goonie boys been givin yall hell PLUS u dont find any tana south of the cranz its cv vatos lokos town
AND YALL HOOD IN BELFLOWER WHAT U CALL IT ???OAK BLOCC LOLOLOL [b]T MONKEY LIL BIGGZ BFORE THEY GOT LOCCED WAS FILM THEIR ASS PISSIN ON YOUR WALLS[/b] AND GOIN ALL THRU YOUR SUPOSED HOOD
ANYWAY [b]RENAME YO SHIT ITS AGAINST THE RULES[/b][/quote]

More video watching???

and then you snitching out his screen name...

Come on BG.. Compton don't get down like that.[/quote]a pm 2 the mods u could call that a snitch move ..but com on now close your eyes and picture a super 14 year old rookie comin up with nappynappk or sissyk as screen name ???well i didnt scream or pm nobody i just sugested that it aint what the forum about ...
was i wrong am i crazy ????oh shit u got a kid a 14 year old kid with a i kill my brotha frum next blocc type of name and yall big niggaz actin like its all good all cool well school the young homie ...first thing if u wanna last long here dont disrespect others people hoods thats normal and understandable ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2009, 11:41 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]retract:

Lets clean this internet misinformation up ASaP..

The Grandees and Nutty Blocc are two different sets.. just like denver Lane Boys and Figueroa Boys.[/quote] first i always heard original comin after grandee and that even when i was young
nice imput thats what i thought but shit got confused with the generational shit ...first point no more active grandee .....but nutty still put youngstaz in to me te first grandee were in that zone were crips took off in compton and it aint nutty more the originals to watts zone the famous east side located west compton who is ex willowbrook that was a hot area cause its also piru area and its close to a legendary skating ring another point is that true that nutty blocc was nh watts ???i remember always seing nuttys around pj watts station on blu line even up to recently when i came bac
and og's original grandees at one point was all over compton spreading a way of bangin og style
from south to nutty at one point u had big homies grandees from those hoods and old school cat would say they the originals
but its an interesting point cause to me grandees was before nuttys in term of generation timeframe....so nbcc to me was not even claimin two c's at grandees time

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 18th, 2009, 2:44 pm

aint no secret that he wuz locced up..but i didnt knew that he out now
axel in there too right?
ma TG niggaz told me they down with yo niggaz...my generation aint got no love 4 tanaz
nigga you dont know shit about theze hoods i named...i didnt sayd they the most active hood in compton or the biggest...but they known 4 have REAL killaz on the blocc
look at pannics...they just got like 30 niggaz on the blocc but they aint got nuthin 2 loose...thaz the only reason they still can hold they 2 streets down
or Treez...i know them niggaz cause ma whole fam from that hood...they aint makin 2 much noise and aint really trippin about other hoods cause they got serious money businnez 2 handle
but they got a grip of Serial Killaz around who aint playin if you fuccin with them...g.wayne syco d.don Devil2 Roskoe KG TreeKrazy Wolf2 Evil3 Hitman 1,2,3 just to name a few of them
monaz another small hood who got real Ridaz who became PJWC worst enemy same like swamps
ok i fucced it up with elms cause i cant think of any ridaz beside of big Hightop right now

but damn lil nigga stop that set trippin shit...look at me im down 4 my hood and doin what i got 2 do but i aint with that stupid set trippin shit cause that shit can get you killed or get you in prison real quic

my halfbrother from maple st had the same attitude like you homie..he got into prison fo murder in 95 or 96...he 29 now and still in thiz shit!!!

so really think about that when you goin on "yo mission"

and it aint lookin like he comming home soon..so think about that when you

aye iz that true that yall truced with Froots and Treez? heard yo OGz had a meetin with Donzelley from TTP and Jay ru from FTP

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 18th, 2009, 3:17 pm

H572DSTA wrote:aint no secret that he wuz locced up..but i didnt knew that he out now
axel in there too right?
ma TG niggaz told me they down with yo niggaz...my generation aint got no love 4 tanaz
nigga you dont know shit about theze hoods i named...i didnt sayd they the most active hood in compton or the biggest...but they known 4 have REAL killaz on the blocc
look at pannics...they just got like 30 niggaz on the blocc but they aint got nuthin 2 loose...thaz the only reason they still can hold they 2 streets down
or Treez...i know them niggaz cause ma whole fam from that hood...they aint makin 2 much noise and aint really trippin about other hoods cause they got serious money businnez 2 handle
but they got a grip of Serial Killaz around who aint playin if you fuccin with them...g.wayne syco d.don Devil2 Roskoe KG TreeKrazy Wolf2 Evil3 Hitman 1,2,3 just to name a few of them
monaz another small hood who got real Ridaz who became PJWC worst enemy same like swamps
ok i fucced it up with elms cause i cant think of any ridaz beside of big Hightop right now

but damn lil nigga stop that set trippin shit...look at me im down 4 my hood and doin what i got 2 do but i aint with that stupid set trippin shit cause that shit can get you killed or get you in prison real quic

my halfbrother from maple st had the same attitude like you homie..he got into prison fo murder in 95 or 96...he 29 now and still in thiz shit!!!

so really think about that when you goin on "yo mission"

and it aint lookin like he comming home soon..so think about that when you

aye iz that true that yall truced with Froots and Treez? heard yo OGz had a meetin with Donzelley from TTP and Jay ru from FTP
hell nahh dey aint have no meaning but axel and turtle got shot a few weekz ago u didnt know that? d-locc n jail 2 but nahh axel never went but the perverts shot ma loccz but we handled that shit
but itz just lyk im sicc of hearin ppl on here say shit about the h722d it pisskes me off and make me just wanna go kill alotta nikkaz 4rm alotta hoods and yell locc locc when we hopk out so then cant nobody say we aint in the top 3 n cpt it make me just wanna just popk a gripk of nikkaz everyday and let em know who it is datz why i wanna murk so badk bkuz i have so much fuccin pride in ma hood

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2009, 4:49 am

cool chill young cuzz ....nothing is more precious than life ...your hood was on the top of compton when bangin was 4 real nowaday ....????who givs a fucc ??the bangin world is full of snitch hood hopers prtty boys and in few years yall have so many cv's around your necks that youll stop the nonsense crip on crip shit
honestly u should concentrate on education and sport young cuzz santana blocc will rather have a world champ a lawyer or a doctor and on 5\5 its needed
u hate on the goonies some of them are just like yall born crips some of yall should step foward and actually realise whats comunity revolution in progress but there is no progress in takin another crips life ...u gona tell me to hop off to mind my bizzness and you rite but since its a forum thats my poin of view
there is no hazard lil cuzz ...u here and u tell us how u feel most of us know that feeling ...but once that bullet comes out there is no rewind switch and believe me killing a brothers will kill your soul for eternity ..u got energie dawm go and show them how to whoop ass tana style wether on a ring or whatever positiv shit ..from young age u can build up yoself becomin a champ u can be whatever u want its up to u ....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 19th, 2009, 6:09 pm

H572DSTA wrote: but yeah casper ive seen that video when yo lil gooneyz standin in oak hood actin crazy
You know Casper?

Kelly & Southside right next door, right?

Santanas are yall enemies, and you can ask around about there members and find out about Parole violations and what Pen they in ?

Ask around about BG Casper from SSCC and see what you come up with.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 19th, 2009, 6:18 pm

bgcasper wrote:...first thing if u wanna last long here dont disrespect others people hoods thats normal and understandable ....
Dont worry about it if it aint your Neighborhood.

Southside aint your Neighborhood.

Let the Southsides worry about that

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 19th, 2009, 6:28 pm

NHBPSK wrote:
xxx wrote:

im guessin it stands for KPC. look at your button on the phone. just like mobs use 662/464.
Naw, it aint adding Up.

Kelly Parks claim Hoodsta is a new one to be too?

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » April 20th, 2009, 12:24 pm

maybe NHCCxKPCC? in one name?...idk.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 20th, 2009, 12:31 pm

[quote="xxx"][quote="NHBPSK"][quote="xxx"][quote="H572DSTA"]55 means Soutside Compton Crip and i guess you know why he took the K behind it

i hate snotz but they got way more young niggaz bangin than Tanaz[/quote]

Hoodsta 572, what does the 572 stand for?[/quote]

im guessin it stands for KPC. look at your button on the phone. just like mobs use 662/464.[/quote]

Naw, it aint adding Up.

Kelly Parks claim Hoodsta is a new one to be too?[/quote]the same BS u told me earlier aplys for real here
WHY DONT U TALK ABOUT WHAT U KNOW ????LIL FEE BANKER T BIG U ....BUT U CAME UP SAYIN ADC CLAIM EAST SIDE AND NOW KP CLAIM HOODSTA ITS
NEW TO U WELL NO ...ITS OLD ...BUT ITS NOT ACTUAL IT WAS IN 2002 THEY HAD THAT SHIT CRACCIN U COULD C NH KPCC HIT UP TOGETHER NOT NHCC AND KPCC NO NH WAS WRITTEN AS A SIDE AND KPCC WAS PLAIN AND BIGGER
THEY TIGHT AS FUCC PERIOD

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 20th, 2009, 5:24 pm

Enough is Enough!

Stop this Fantasy you created, its old.

Its like if i try to agrue with you about Paris France, i would be out of line, and it would be based on the Media & Internet, not experence, just like you with Compton.

If 2002 is old, so be it, any thing in the 2000's is new to me.

As far as Atlantics claiming e/s Compton, they did/do.

e/s ADCC, e/s KPCC, e/s NHCC share the same Neighborhood.

That s/s ADC came later, probably out of there relationship with SSCC and there common enemy being Santana Block.

Kelly Parks claimin Hoodsta, strange, that shit gets checked in at the gate of the County Jail/Prison.

They put there CC back on in there, they aint Rollin with the Neighborhood Crip Car, they sit right into the CCR car and play according to Compton's Politics. They aint Beefing with no Hoovers or 8 Trays, and aint getting offended when they hear Nap, Nappy Head, or Nap Bashing, so how are they NHood Crips?

I dont know why they claim Hoodsta, maybe there relationship with NHCC, since they share the same hood, so they clickin up for this Era with the NH/KPCC.

ATF, ssAD, NH/KP,Nuttyville, Nutty-South-Atlantic, these are fads/trends, that fall apart after a generation of two, thats all.

Now tell me about Paris, whats the latest out there?

You still beating on Skinheads?

360westup
What city do you live in now?: Bremerton

Unread post by 360westup » April 20th, 2009, 5:38 pm

bgcasper wrote:cool chill young cuzz ....nothing is more precious than life ...your hood was on the top of compton when bangin was 4 real nowaday ....????who givs a mess ??the bangin world is full of snitch hood hopers prtty boys and in few years yall have so many cv's around your necks that youll stop the nonsense crip on crip shit
honestly u should concentrate on education and sport young cuzz santana blocc will rather have a world champ a lawyer or a doctor and on 5\5 its needed
u hate on the goonies some of them are just like yall born crips some of yall should step foward and actually realise whats comunity revolution in progress but there is no progress in takin another crips life ...u gona tell me to hop off to mind my bizzness and you rite but since its a forum thats my poin of view
there is no hazard lil cuzz ...u here and u tell us how u feel most of us know that feeling ...but once that bullet comes out there is no rewind switch and believe me killing a brothers will kill your soul for eternity ..u got energie dawm go and show them how to whoop ass tana style wether on a ring or whatever positiv shit ..from young age u can build up yoself becomin a champ u can be whatever u want its up to u ....
Aye cuz how u givin lil homie advice when u what 35 + yrs old still tryin to live out your SSCC gangbangin dreams? How u gonna say "on 5/5" when you never got put on to the hood cuz? Stop talkin to niggas like you from there cuz. Aint nobody can vouch for your ass except some of your gay ass french homies tryin to wera "Compton" sweatshirts living 10,000 miles away. Homie everything about u is fake cuz. If you gonna speak on something u know cool but stop saying you from a hood u aint from. Fucc faggot ass france too lol

detach
What city do you live in now?: pa

Unread post by detach » April 20th, 2009, 10:02 pm

bgcasper wrote: WHY DONT U TALK ABOUT WHAT U KNOW ????LIL FEE BANKER T BIG U ....BUT U CAME UP SAYIN ADC CLAIM EAST SIDE AND NOW KP CLAIM HOODSTA ITS
NEW TO U WELL NO ...ITS OLD ...BUT ITS NOT ACTUAL IT WAS IN 2002 THEY HAD THAT SHIT CRACCIN U COULD C NH KPCC HIT UP TOGETHER NOT NHCC AND KPCC NO NH WAS WRITTEN AS A SIDE AND KPCC WAS PLAIN AND BIGGER
THEY TIGHT AS mess P
no they are not.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » April 20th, 2009, 10:49 pm

lmao!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 21st, 2009, 4:01 am

[quote="detach"][quote="bgcasper"]
WHY DONT U TALK ABOUT WHAT U KNOW ????LIL FEE BANKER T BIG U ....BUT U CAME UP SAYIN ADC CLAIM EAST SIDE AND NOW KP CLAIM HOODSTA ITS
NEW TO U WELL NO ...ITS OLD ...[size=200][color=#80FF40]BUT ITS NOT ACTUAL[/color][/size] IT WAS IN 2002 THEY HAD THAT SHIT CRACCIN U COULD C NH KPCC HIT UP TOGETHER NOT NHCC AND[b] KPCC NO NH WAS WRITTEN AS A SIDE AND KPCC WAS PLAIN AND BIGGER
THEY TIGHT AS mess P[/b][/quote]

no they are not.[/quote]they were lol
well u didnt knew that ??