Early gangs that became Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Early gangs that became Crips

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 24th, 2009, 12:31 pm

xxx wrote:Enough is Enough!

Stop this Fantasy you created, its old.

Its like if i try to agrue with you about Paris France, i would be out of line, and it would be based on the Media & Internet, not experence, just like you with Compton.

If 2002 is old, so be it, any thing in the 2000's is new to me.

As far as Atlantics claiming e/s Compton, they did/do.

e/s ADCC, e/s KPCC, e/s NHCC share the same Neighborhood.

That s/s ADC came later, probably out of there relationship with SSCC and there common enemy being Santana Block.

Kelly Parks claimin Hoodsta, strange, that shit gets checked in at the gate of the County Jail/Prison.

They put there CC back on in there, they aint Rollin with the Neighborhood Crip Car, they sit right into the CCR car and play according to Compton's Politics. They aint Beefing with no Hoovers or 8 Trays, and aint getting offended when they hear Nap, Nappy Head, or Nap Bashing, so how are they NHood Crips?

I dont know why they claim Hoodsta, maybe there relationship with NHCC, since they share the same hood, so they clickin up for this Era with the NH/KPCC.

ATF, ssAD, NH/KP,Nuttyville, Nutty-South-Atlantic, these are fads/trends, that fall apart after a generation of two, thats all.

Now tell me about Paris, whats the latest out there?

naw we dont claim Hoodsta...iz just a name 4 dis forum...not everythang got a deeper sence and 572 means KPC

You still beating on Skinheads?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 24th, 2009, 8:39 pm

they were lol -well u didnt knew that ??

LMAO@Kelly Park being hoodstas...

We've told you 6 years ago homie, Compton doesn't roll with L.A. politics.

Quit making shit up like you did with SSCC+CVTokers, lmao

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 26th, 2009, 10:17 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:they were lol -well u didnt knew that ??

LMAO@Kelly Park being hoodstas...

We've told you 6 years ago homie, Compton doesn't roll with L.A. politics.

Quit making shit up like you did with SSCC+CVTokers, lmao

lmao and u can checc on google map i give the exact location of that tag inside of the city of compton
this pic was taken by me in 2003 on atlantic drive just on the vacant lots after the apartments 1212 area the parking lot who goes from ad to atlantic av
LMAO PEACE BIG CUZZ THEY WAS DOWN WITH NHCC IN 03 ....I NEVER TALKED ABOUT SC NH ....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 26th, 2009, 3:26 pm

lol @ that picture

detach
What city do you live in now?: pa

Unread post by detach » April 26th, 2009, 6:43 pm

h572dsta, dont kp got a light weight beef with nhcc cuz one your nigca got drop last year?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 26th, 2009, 9:58 pm

If it was taken by you post a better pic..

There is a nh and a kpcc because they were tight allies.. it don't say Kelly Park Hoodsta's does it??

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 26th, 2009, 10:30 pm

i think ccuhz real but nhcc and kpcc do got ceef tho bkuz the kellyz popped blue devil 4rm nhcc last year so the young ni55kaz ceef on cite

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 27th, 2009, 1:29 am

[quote="snotk"]i think ccuhz real but nhcc and kpcc do got ceef tho bkuz the kellyz popped blue devil 4rm nhcc last year so the young ni55kaz ceef on cite[/quote] i took the pic in 03 the year 5580goons started to trip against the kelly 's ...and to the old as k mac why u wanna better pic ?? i got my scanner fucced i took it with my webcam lol
just wanted to say that at one point they was tight as fucc and mostly all thru their history ..those two hoods been tight recently it did change

PaulMasson
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Yo City

Unread post by PaulMasson » April 27th, 2009, 8:39 am

ADCC and NHCC still cool?

PaulMasson
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Yo City

Unread post by PaulMasson » April 27th, 2009, 8:41 am

i gotta flick of a hittup with NHCC and ADCC next to eachotha with "KPK" at the end.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 27th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Im going blind trying to figure out whats on that picture.

What kind of camera you got?

lol

you photo shopping and color copy shit.

2003 ?

Kelly Parks aint never been Neighborhood Crips / Hoodstas period!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 28th, 2009, 12:28 am

[quote="PaulMasson"]ADCC and NHCC still cool?[/quote]
the tag u got was on atlantic drive apts and it was more recent than the one i took its was v dog from nhc and awac from adc by the way there is one awac also known as tiny devil deuce from adc that is drivin in heaven 2nc ns lbc did it ...
i aint tryin to say kelly are hoodstaz just that at one point they was tight actualy during most of their history they was ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 28th, 2009, 12:30 am

the pic is blury cause its only a small part of that pic i dont wanna blast the whole pic for personnal reason ...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 28th, 2009, 3:56 pm

detach wrote:h572dsta, dont kp got a light weight beef with nhcc because one your nigca got drop last year?

i aint got the permission the speak on that..i just can say that i still got a few Neighborhood Niggaz on ma side and thaz all i need

that compton politic iz way 2 crazy homie....nhcc beefin with Souths....we beefin with Paniccs...pannics cool with Neighbors and clicced up with Souths and we mainly beefin with eryone

the younger ones aint givin a fucc nomore AnybodyK if you know what i mean

Kelly or nuthin

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 28th, 2009, 7:29 pm

bgcasper wrote:the pic is blury cause its only a small part of that pic i dont wanna blast the whole pic for personnal reason ...
Aint nothing personal about you and some wall in Compton...

That Picture is some shit yuou created in Art Class in Paris, France

So knock it Off

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 28th, 2009, 9:30 pm

[quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"]the pic is blury cause its only a small part of that pic i dont wanna blast the whole pic for personnal reason ...[/quote]

So knock it Off[/quote]
NOW LIL BITCH U THE ONE VOTING FOR BUSH AND U ONE EVERYBODYS NUTTS HERE SWINGIN HATING MAN GET A LIFE AND ACT AS I WAS NON EXISTANT
...IS THERE A ANY WAY I CAN JUST DELETE THIS GUY.... OF ALL MY COMMENTS SO I DONT READ HIS STUPID HATING SHIT CAUSE HE NEVER POSTED SUM CONSTRUCTIVE ANYWAY AND ALSO SO HE WONT READ MINE ???

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 30th, 2009, 10:56 am

bgcasper wrote:
xxx wrote:
bgcasper wrote:the pic is blury cause its only a small part of that pic i dont wanna blast the whole pic for personnal reason ...

So knock it Off
NOW LIL BITCH U THE ONE VOTING FOR BUSH AND U ONE EVERYBODYS NUTTS HERE SWINGIN HATING MAN GET A LIFE AND ACT AS I WAS NON EXISTANT
...IS THERE A ANY WAY I CAN JUST DELETE THIS GUY.... OF ALL MY COMMENTS SO I DONT READ HIS STUPID HATING SHIT CAUSE HE NEVER POSTED SUM CONSTRUCTIVE ANYWAY AND ALSO SO HE WONT READ MINE ???
keep it real and i wont have nohing to say.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2009, 2:53 am

man ..do u really think i made up this pic ??? honestly ???u think that i paint it in france ??? lol well if thats what u think is real ... i dont think we need to comunicate more cause nothing interresting and positiv ll come out of that .i dont disrespect neither your hood or your lovin ex president mr bush so why dont u ignore me since i aint the one who is constantly on your nutts .. its internet its a waste of time ....now since u wanna keep things real i wonder how a h60dsta could ever vote for bush that should be an interesting topic and u could also share with us that republican love may be few will folow who knows ??

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » May 1st, 2009, 10:51 am

lol

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 2nd, 2009, 11:33 am

bgcasper wrote:man ..do u really think i made up this pic ??? honestly ???u think that i paint it in france ??? lol well if thats what u think is real ... i dont think we need to comunicate more cause nothing interresting and positiv ll come out of that .i dont disrespect neither your hood or your lovin ex president mr bush so why dont u ignore me since i aint the one who is constantly on your nutts .. its internet its a waste of time ....now since u wanna keep things real i wonder how a h60dsta could ever vote for bush that should be an interesting topic and u could also share with us that republican love may be few will folow who knows ??
Yea nigga, you made that shit up, aint no Blurry picutes in the 2000's, everything is digital.

Im gonna stay on you evry time you try to speak on L.A Gang subjects with authority.

Nigga come clean again for the rookies on the Board, tell them who you really are, we gotta update your ass ever year so you dont confuse the dummies...

When you speak on our shit, you need to post your sources nigga...

Now, how did you infiltrate our world and gobble up all this inside info, tells us nigga, tell us!

lol @ voting for Bush......................

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 2nd, 2009, 6:24 pm

xxx wrote:Nigga come clean again for the rookies on the Board, tell them who you really are, we gotta update your ass ever year so you dont confuse the dummies...

When you speak on our shit, you need to post your sources

Now, how did you infiltrate our world and gobble up all this inside info, tells us, tell us!

LOL

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 2nd, 2009, 6:27 pm

xxx wrote: Nigga come clean again for the rookies on the Board, tell them who you really are, we gotta update your ass ever year so you dont confuse the dummies...

When you speak on our shit, you need to post your sources ...

Now, how did you infiltrate our world and gobble up all this inside info, tell us!
LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 3rd, 2009, 4:12 am

lol neverending story lol have a nice life and keep that Republican 60's up ...

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 3rd, 2009, 12:48 pm

I agree with "xxx" wanna b-g casper been getting clowned for years already on this website cuz aint no Compton niggas know this lil asian/cuban/french faggot. Nigga was speakin like he was in the hood a few yrs ago then he got checced and niggas found out he was some homo in France postin all that shit. If this dude did ever live in the hub he was probably Junior CPD before they got disband and had access to all the gang files and shit... or he just bought all the CPD's gangfiles cuz aint nobody in Cpt know this dude or can vouch for him.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 3rd, 2009, 2:02 pm

bgcasper wrote:lol neverending story lol have a nice life and keep that Republican 60's up ...
fucc that nigga he aint from Sixties he'd never put on sum real shit on here all he's doin trying 2 expose niggaz

definition of a hater!!! ooohh and fucc all republicans too maniacc JR said it

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 3rd, 2009, 2:08 pm

Manso wrote:I agree with "xxx" wanna b-g casper been getting clowned for years already on this website because aint no Compton niggas know this lil asian/cuban/french faggot. Nigga was speakin like he was in the hood a few yrs ago then he got checced and niggas found out he was some homo in France postin all that shit. If this dude did ever live in the hub he was probably Junior CPD before they got disband and had access to all the gang files and shit... or he just bought all the CPD's gangfiles because aint nobody in Cpt know this dude or can vouch for him.

stop hatin nigga you aint from ccompton...he knew way 2 much bout people i know/knew 2 be fake

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 3rd, 2009, 5:15 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
bgcasper wrote:lol neverending story lol have a nice life and keep that Republican 60's up ...
mess that nigga he aint from Sixties he'd never put on sum real shit on here all he's doin trying 2 expose niggaz

definition of a hater!!! ooohh and mess all republicans too maniacc JR said it
Your a Real Kelly Park Compton Crip vouching for BG Casper from Streetgangs.com?

You know BG Casper from Southside Compton Crip ?

Fuck knowing, have you heard of a BG Casper from SSCC?

Maniac JR ? whats the JR ? How does that work Big, Lil, Baby, Tiny, Infant, then Junior ?

You at the bottom of the Totem pole huh buddy?

And i hope your not a real active gang banger on the Internet.

Check this Out, all this 572 Hoodsta Shit, A Kelly Park nigga Claiming NHC only for a Internet purposes, vouching for BG Casper is a Strange thing, something aint right here!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 3rd, 2009, 5:20 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Manso wrote:I agree with "xxx" wanna b-g casper been getting clowned for years already on this website because aint no Compton niggas know this lil asian/cuban/french faggot. Nigga was speakin like he was in the hood a few yrs ago then he got checced and niggas found out he was some homo in France postin all that shit. If this dude did ever live in the hub he was probably Junior CPD before they got disband and had access to all the gang files and shit... or he just bought all the CPD's gangfiles because aint nobody in Cpt know this dude or can vouch for him.

stop hatin nigga you aint from ccompton...he knew way 2 much bout people i know/knew 2 be fake
LOL, BG Casper is good!

You still fooling the Masses huh buddy?

Look Mr 572, fuck what names BG Casper is Dropping, can you verify him with your homeboys?

Im sure you know some Southsides if your a real Kelly Park go hop skip and jump across Long Beach Blvd, and ask one of them niggas who BG Casper is, then come back on this forum and apologise Us.............

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 3rd, 2009, 6:45 pm

H572DSTA wrote:

Nigga you probably are bg casper using a different account name. Who cares what names he droppin that don't really mean shit. Who the fucc u kow from france that moved to Cpt then moved back? Look at this dudes myspace too... got all these french faggots thinkin they Crips too. lol Anyways lil homie how u gonna say where I'm from and where I aint from? I wasn't born and raised but I used to live there and played ball there so people know me and can vouch for me unlike gay ass french bg caper the friendly faggot

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » May 3rd, 2009, 9:07 pm

lmaoooooooooooooo

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 4th, 2009, 3:06 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="Manso"]I agree with "xxx" wanna b-g casper been getting clowned for years already on this website because aint no Compton niggas know this lil asian/cuban/french faggot. Nigga was speakin like he was in the hood a few yrs ago then he got checced and niggas found out he was some homo in France postin all that shit. If this dude did ever live in the hub he was probably Junior CPD before they got disband and had access to all the gang files and shit... or he just bought all the CPD's gangfiles because aint nobody in Cpt know this dude or can vouch for him.[/quote]

stop hatin nigga you aint from ccompton...he knew way 2 much bout people i know/knew 2 be fake[/quote]
lol homie dont pay attention to those bitch ass hataz u and few othaz are 4 real so bad we have to share that board with those lil no life bitchass bustaz
a nigga with a life ll never swing on every nutts he bump into..he just move on and keep his shit tight ..well thats INTERNET ...MOST OF YALL DISSIN WITHOUT KNOWIN AINT NUN BUT NO LIFE BUSTAZ THAT ARE DOIN THINGS THEY WISH THEY COULD ON THOSE STREETS ..REAL STREET PEOPLE DONT FUCC WITH THAT INTERNET SHIT ...THEY CAN PROMOTE CDS LIKE SOME ..THEY TALK ABOUT THE OLD DAYS BUT WILL STAY AWAY FROM DISSIN PEOPLE THAT THEY LL NEVER MEET 4 REAL ..HONESTLY WHATS THE POINT ??? ITS WEAK FAKE AND ALSO A BIG WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY ....
well to that othaz hataz well i reply to that republican busta cause after few years of dicc riddin he somewhat earned a reply
but the otha im just ignorin your lil weeny ass cause u dont even exist on my book .....U WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME ???BUY MY DVD LOLOLOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 4th, 2009, 3:09 am

Manso wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:

Nigga you probably are bg casper using a different account name. Who cares what names he droppin that don't really mean shit. Who the mess u kow from france that moved to Cpt then moved back? Look at this dudes myspace too... got all these french faggots thinkin they Crips too. lol Anyways lil homie how u gonna say where I'm from and where I aint from? I wasn't born and raised but I used to live there and played ball there so people know me and can vouch for me unlike gay ass french bg caper the friendly faggot
LOL YEAH LIKE H60DSTA THE BUSHTA AND GEORGE THE JUNGLE ....IM OUT ... HILARIOUS BUNCH OF CLOWNZ ....