Early gangs that became Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: Early gangs that became Crips

Unread post by 353 » January 23rd, 2009, 11:43 am

356str wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:I wasnt referring to the tree top trojans, elm lane or leuders etc.. I was specifically asking about the pre-santana blocc gangs..

As for the NHB's, I've heard several stories about blood Alley- and in my mind a gang that occupied the area doesn't nescesarily means the name evolved.. for example, I wouldn't say the Bishops or the Van Brims turned into Sixtys... and I wouldn't say the Cat Walk Crips turned into Trouble Gangster Crips- so unless there were Blood Alley's that actually banged NHB 20's then I simply have to disagree on that one. If Blood Alley members did turn 20 NHB, then i'd agree. But as I was told by Mad Ronalds brothers- they were a car club and took the name 'blood' from Blood Alley- where some of their parents were from.

i undastand homie the tanas got their name from santana micheals a older homie who died and they kept his memory alive and formed the santana block boys and later konverted to the santana block crips i tink in the mid 8o's
mid 80s? id say late 70s ,Oak Park was fadin out of existence by 82,it was few older Gs that was in the dope game early
even though they the rivals i got to be factual ,as for Compton Crips ,Santana was tearing shit up the most in the 80s , period.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 25th, 2009, 3:02 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:How far does Oak Park go back? What about Rose Street, and Midtown?

I thought those were post 73 gangs...

Personally, I wouldn't classify Blood Alley as 20's... 20's supposedly came out of NH Car Club- Mad Ronald wasn't a blood Alley Member was he??

There were Bounty Hunters back in the day.. I would classify them as what we know today as BHB, thus I personally wouldn't give the green jackets credit for being BHB's.

In my mind... a group/click/set has to change the name, meaning the original members of the new name must have also been part of the old name in order for me to agree the name changed but the gang remained the same.
the whole ROLLIN concept would you say that came out of the low rider car club shit back in the 70's or am i just trippin thinkin that has anything to do with?????if anyone knows ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS would.......tell me what you think

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 25th, 2009, 8:02 pm

spadeloc wrote:the whole ROLLIN concept would you say that came out of the low rider car club shit back in the 70's or am i just trippin thinkin that has anything to do with?????if anyone knows ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS would.......tell me what you think
Negative. There were already rollin 60s and rollin 30s before the NHB's put the rollin in it. Neither of them had anything to do with car clubs.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 26th, 2009, 4:17 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
spadeloc wrote:the whole ROLLIN concept would you say that came out of the low rider car club shit back in the 70's or am i just trippin thinkin that has anything to do with?????if anyone knows ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS would.......tell me what you think
Negative. There were already rollin 60s and rollin 30s before the NHB's put the rollin in it. Neither of them had anything to do with car clubs.
where does the rollin concept come from....i remember when i was younger rollin meant you were having things or making alot of money but that could of been just a localized term for us....shed some light ALLHOOD.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 26th, 2009, 4:50 pm

^no, i think thats it "rich rollin", although i read somewhere where crips say 'rollin' bloods say 'ballin' to mean the same thing i.e. posting high, living large etc. that seems odd as you would think that rollin 20 neighborhood blood would be called 'ballin' 20 neighborhood blood if that were true?!
i think years ago the sixties did a string of reasonably large and successful bank robberies, i dont know if this is the origin of them being the rich rollin 60s, maybe someone can enlighten me about that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 26th, 2009, 11:53 pm

no its during the 80's crack era that they were self calling themselves rich rollin '

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 27th, 2009, 9:38 am

First off, its time for you to take the BG off your name.

Go to your profile and click.

Now your name is just Casper, perfect!

Now, how can you speak on the Land when you dont know ONE member?

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 27th, 2009, 5:19 pm

HAHA Casper the friendly gay ghost from france...

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 30th, 2009, 9:59 pm

xxx wrote:He has no Loses,do your homework, the Hoovers couldnt see dude............

You wont come across any Hoover that would say they got at Ghost
LOL! god damn i heard of space ghost havin hands but goddamn dude had hands liek that? he could of been a boxer then man he should be rich by now dude! lol. lol that nigga got legendary hands with stories on them lol. i rememebr him telling a stoyr about some dudes tryin to jump him in some liquor store and when he was done beatin them up some chinese lady was like "oh you good fighta you very very gooood" lol

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 30th, 2009, 10:01 pm

original valley gangsters-original valley gangster crips

whitsette avenue gangsters-whitsetts avenue gangsters crips

dead end gangsters-dead end gangster crips

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » February 2nd, 2009, 4:52 pm

SEKRET wrote:
xxx wrote:He has no Loses,do your homework, the Hoovers couldnt see dude............

LOL! god damn i heard of space ghost havin hands but goddamn dude had hands liek that? he could of been a boxer then man he should be rich by now dude! lol. lol that nigga got legendary hands with stories on them lol. i rememebr him telling a stoyr about some dudes tryin to jump him in some liquor store and when he was done beatin them up some chinese lady was like "oh you good fighta you very very gooood" lol
i seen him tell that story on a dvd documentary...had his faced covered but in another part of the video they showed his face and it was only obvious who he was...bad editing i guess

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » February 3rd, 2009, 4:33 pm

what gang formed in the former "chain gang" turf......did they take on the same enimies or were they cool with other crips????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 5th, 2009, 9:28 am

to my knowledge sbcc got their name from a byke and started the war with lp hutslaz in early 70's after og kim tate aka bullet got murdered by sum ludaz park hutslers than og yogi ken was also killed and the gang got into crippin'
to my knowledge oak park was a set very close to sbcc to the point that the tg's from that area are claimin sbcc now and i think its tucker lane aka gutta lane tanas ...
now mangled the man who ll make me drop a g out of my name is not born yet why dont u hop off theeeesssse

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 5th, 2009, 11:37 am

There is so many myths about the origins of the name Santana that even their OG's have different explanations.

The Complete History of Santana will be in Issue 7 allhood publications.

Peace

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » February 5th, 2009, 9:15 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:There is so many myths about the origins of the name Santana that even their OG's have different explanations.

Peace
where in LA can u get allhood at?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » February 6th, 2009, 2:56 am

dubts wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:There is so many myths about the origins of the name Santana that even their OG's have different explanations.

Peace
i think you can order it from streetgangs.com

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 6th, 2009, 12:33 pm

dubts wrote:

Peace
The book store in the etg's on manchester, the smoke shop in ifg, Hip Hop West near MFG/SYC, almost anywhere on Slauson between 7th ave and Overhill, Esowon Book store, smoke shop in the 30s, Pet Shop in the ETG's on Normandie, ayalas Embroidery in the 20s, and a few other spots...

IF's should know where to get them- if not then guess what- they not from IF.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 6th, 2009, 12:36 pm

any one stock allhood in the uk? no disrespect but a cold day in hell before i pay all that post & packing sales tax etc etc.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 6th, 2009, 12:43 pm

cliffard wrote:any one stock allhood in the uk? no disrespect but a cold day in hell before i pay all that post & packing sales tax etc etc.
Thats not disrespectful at all, look at it like this.. you wouldn't go in your own pockets to pay postage and handling if it would was going to leave you in the negative either. It just doesnt make sense. Nor cents. With that said, there are a handful of subscribers from the UK.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 6th, 2009, 12:51 pm

nice one allhood, you see where i'm coming from... times is hard @ the moment as well i wont bore you with details, hopefully the back issues will be out when things pick up a bit. a book of hood history i feel would be a top seller, i could see two problems though, one being dry snitching and two allowing x amount of idiots to claim something that they have no connection with convincingly.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 6th, 2009, 1:12 pm

It's a fine line between glorification and termination, but you will always have critics no matter what, especially when you are dealing with gangs. There are many people including journalist and law enforcement that wish to keep this mess going so every chance they get one of them will down play sincere peace efforts and disrespect the time and energy put into such.

Start a new discussion or go to Allhood Magazine thread or hit me in pm if you wish to chop it up- this one is reserved for Early Gangs that became Crips.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » February 6th, 2009, 1:22 pm

dubts wrote:

Peace
The book store in the etg's on manchester, the smoke shop in ifg, Hip Hop West near MFG/SYC, almost anywhere on Slauson between 7th ave and Overhill, Esowon Book store, smoke shop in the 30s, Pet Shop in the ETG's on Normandie, ayalas Embroidery in the 20s, and a few other spots...

IF's should know where to get them- if not then guess what- they not from IF.

any spots in compton i can get it? the w/s too far, but i might slide through today on my way to hollywood to see that Made In America screening.....

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 13th, 2009, 2:00 pm

356str wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:I wasnt referring to the tree top trojans, elm lane or leuders etc.. I was specifically asking about the pre-santana blocc gangs..

As for the NHB's, I've heard several stories about blood Alley- and in my mind a gang that occupied the area doesn't nescesarily means the name evolved.. for example, I wouldn't say the Bishops or the Van Brims turned into Sixtys... and I wouldn't say the Cat Walk Crips turned into Trouble Gangster Crips- so unless there were Blood Alley's that actually banged NHB 20's then I simply have to disagree on that one. If Blood Alley members did turn 20 NHB, then i'd agree. But as I was told by Mad Ronalds brothers- they were a car club and took the name 'blood' from Blood Alley- where some of their parents were from.

i undastand homie the tanas got their name from santana micheals a older homie who died and they kept his memory alive and formed the santana block boys and later konverted to the santana block crips i tink in the mid 8o's
im 4rm santana so i know but look dis is wat happend, early 70's it waz midtown and oaks park who waz beefin super hard and oaks park waz winnin the war so the midtowns called up a meeting with the oaks and they wanted 2 squash the beef between the 2 and started santa fe mafia crips then 4rm dere one of the og mexican homies came up with the name santana bkuz are hood extended past just santa fe and the homies just wanted 2 change it so it bkame santana blocc and it waz they waz cc's so sbcc iz wat it came 2 and trust me this is true i assked girch about it

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 13th, 2009, 10:09 pm

snotk wrote:
356str wrote:

im 4rm santana so i know but look dis is wat happend, early 70's it waz midtown and oaks park who waz beefin super hard and oaks park waz winnin the war so the midtowns called up a meeting with the oaks and they wanted 2 squash the beef between the 2 and started santa fe mafia crips then 4rm dere one of the og mexican homies came up with the name santana bkuz are hood extended past just santa fe and the homies just wanted 2 change it so it bkame santana blocc and it waz they waz cc's so sbcc iz wat it came 2 and trust me this is true i assked girch about it
Naw homie, thats not how SBCC came to be, close but no Cigar.

AllhooD Issue 7 ~ Santana Bloc History ~ Coming Soon ~ 2 a Liquar Store near You!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 14th, 2009, 7:06 am

snotk wrote:
356str wrote:

ooohhh you asked Girch???

Aint OBG Girch still locked up lil nigga???

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 14th, 2009, 12:13 pm

im 4rm santana so i know but look dis is wat happend, early 70's it waz midtown and oaks park who waz beefin super hard and oaks park waz winnin the war so the midtowns called up a meeting with the oaks and they wanted 2 squash the beef between the 2 and started santa fe mafia crips then 4rm dere one of the og mexican homies came up with the name santana bkuz are hood extended past just santa fe and the homies just wanted 2 change it so it bkame santana blocc and it waz they waz cc's so sbcc iz wat it came 2 and trust me this is true i assked girch about it[/quote]

ooohhh you asked Girch???

Aint OBG Girch still locked up lil nigga???[/quote]

yeah ccuhz he iz he in cocoran he be writing 2 me and the homies and the homie wrecclessk gangster and bay bay write us 2 and i knew ccuhz b4 he got locced up. we waz conversatin at the 07 hood day and we got other big homies that i talk 2 about it but all i know is datz girch's way of how the name bkame and i think it waz og quintana who thought of santana dis shit is legit ccuhz no lie

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 14th, 2009, 3:25 pm

you knew Triple OG Raider??? heard he was one of the founders S.I.P
he died last year or the year before

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 14th, 2009, 10:13 pm

H572DSTA wrote:you knew Triple OG Raider??? heard he was one of the founders S.I.P
he died last year or the year before
nahh i didnt know him lyk that i only saw him a few times he hadk moved 2 florida c4 he died but yeah he waz an original compkton crip 4rm the dayz of bullet and yogi and sleepy and roccheadk and potato headk and all the triple og's turtle waz a double og

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 15th, 2009, 10:03 am

snotk wrote:yeah he waz an original compkton crip 4rm the dayz of bullet and yogi and sleepy and roccheadk and potato headk and all the triple og's turtle waz a double og
Turtle was older than Bullet... by about 6 years

when Bullet (Oaks side) came up with the name Santana, Turtle was from Mid Town side and merged.. Bullet moved from Watts to Oaks around the same time Turtle moved from out of state to mid Town..

I don't think Potato Head and them were any more of a triple og then the rest of them, Yogi, Ducc, Bitter dog, Killa Wayne, Killa Bray etc..

All of the names you mentioned weren't first generation crips.. they all started baning in 72, 73..

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 16th, 2009, 4:14 am

snotk wrote:yeah he waz an original compkton crip 4rm the dayz of bullet and yogi and sleepy and roccheadk and potato headk and all the triple og's turtle waz a double og
Turtle was older than Bullet... by about 6 years

when Bullet (Oaks side) came up with the name Santana, Turtle was from Mid Town side and merged.. Bullet moved from Watts to Oaks around the same time Turtle moved from out of state to mid Town..

I don't think Potato Head and them were any more of a triple og then the rest of them, Yogi, Ducc, Bitter dog, Killa Wayne, Killa Bray etc..

All of the names you mentioned weren't first generation crips.. they all started baning in 72, 73..
well baby turtle iz about 20 or around that and turtle probaly had him n lyk late 80's wait hold on man scratch all i said.. i think bullet waz older then turtle mann he hadk 2 be bkuz bullet waz 1st generation bkuz when bullet died big turtle waz still n school so bullet waz older and yogi waz older then bullet but im not quite sure im 14 but i know alot about the hood

i know yall did a issue on us but how u know so much? are u really with the allhood publication buisnesz so ur lyk the official representer of it or what?

oh and u gotta see c's and b's madke in america i heard it waz kool i know it got girch and caddy 4rm the hood on there and other hoods i wanna cee it but its a special screening its not in the movie theater

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 16th, 2009, 9:27 am

snotk wrote:i think bullet waz older then turtle mann he hadk 2 be bkuz bullet waz 1st generation bkuz when bullet died big turtle waz still n school so bullet waz older and yogi waz older then bullet but im not quite sure im 14 but i know alot about the hood
You're wrong, just ask his son. Turtle was older.. even his lil brother is older than Bullet

14? damn youngster, find something more constructive to do, banging ain't whats up..

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 16th, 2009, 12:52 pm

snotk wrote:i think bullet waz older then turtle mann he hadk 2 be bkuz bullet waz 1st generation bkuz when bullet died big turtle waz still n school so bullet waz older and yogi waz older then bullet but im not quite sure im 14 but i know alot about the hood
You're wrong, just ask his son. Turtle was older.. even his lil brother is older than Bullet

14? damn youngster, find something more constructive to do, banging ain't whats up..
imma assk him then

yeah i waz born into dis shit if i say i dnt wanna bang no more the ni55kaz 4rm otha hoods gon still wanna popk me and anyway imma be a football player i play fa poly imma git a scholarship then when i git older and play 4 the nfl imma show young ni55kaz that dey can still make it even if dey bang ma cuzzin c-bo 4rm the hood banged he waz boutta play 4 sf giants but his girl said she'll take care of him she waz crazy n love with him and went to college and hadk kidds with him so now he lives n carson with her right noww he never come to the hood no mo but man dnt tripk paul pierce lived n nhpk hood and madke it imma do the same locc