Queen St. Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 19th, 2004, 7:39 pm
Location: INGLEWOOD

Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 8th, 2004, 12:48 am

Are the Queen St. Bloods active because whenever I roll by Queen St. the street seems so damn un-gang like lol. It's like I don't see no dudes around I haven't been deep down the Street but from what I seen it's like a business street.

So are they active?

How Deep are they?

Are they a factor in Inglewood?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by olo » October 8th, 2004, 12:11 pm

aren't you from inglewood?

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 8th, 2004, 12:53 pm

lmao

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Panik » October 8th, 2004, 12:54 pm

BUSTED.

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 8th, 2004, 12:55 pm

^ lol na not yet give him sum time to think of an exkuse

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 19th, 2004, 7:39 pm
Location: INGLEWOOD

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 8th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Nigga I moved here in december of 2001 so yea Im from Inglewood Nigga.

I don't go around looking for gangs my life unlike others on here don't revolve around gangs Nigga!!!!.

I know alot of dudes who claim that they bang or maybe 1-6 of them probally actually do bang but I don't know any Inglewood Bloods.

I wouldn't associate myself with those type of niggas who have nothing going for themselves and just want to say "BLOOD" or "CUZZ" all day and bang.

All I asked was a simple question and niggas try to question someone's authenticity.

Give me a F*CKIN ANSWER.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 578
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: SAN PEDRO GANGSTERS
Contact:

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by CHRIS » October 8th, 2004, 4:45 pm

ROLL UP TO THE INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET AND POST THERE TILL AROUND 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. YOULL HAVE ANSWERS MY NIGGA

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 19th, 2004, 7:39 pm
Location: INGLEWOOD

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 8th, 2004, 4:59 pm

CHRIS wrote:ROLL UP TO THE INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET AND POST THERE TILL AROUND 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. YOULL HAVE ANSWERS MY NIGGA
LOL you got a D-Eagle or .454 Casull then I'll go if not then im good. Lol.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 8th, 2004, 5:09 pm

CHRIS wrote:ROLL UP TO THE INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET AND POST THERE TILL AROUND 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. YOULL HAVE ANSWERS MY NIGGA



Lmfaoooooo

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 8th, 2004, 5:11 pm

Dsmooth wrote:
CHRIS wrote:ROLL UP TO THE INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET AND POST THERE TILL AROUND 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. YOULL HAVE ANSWERS MY NIGGA
LOL you got a D-Eagle or .454 Casull then I'll go if not then im good. Lol.



Those wont even help, lol.......Try a Ak- 47 or a Sawed off, Hmmm "Then" Maybe.........

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 8th, 2004, 5:14 pm

Dsmooth wrote:Nigga I moved here in december of 2001 so yea Im from Inglewood Nigga.

I don't go around looking for gangs my life unlike others on here don't revolve around gangs Nigga!!!!.

I know alot of dudes who claim that they bang or maybe 1-6 of them probally actually do bang but I don't know any Inglewood Bloods.

I wouldn't associate myself with those type of niggas who have nothing going for themselves and just want to say "BLOOD" or "CUZZ" all day and bang.

All I asked was a simple question and niggas try to question someone's authenticity.

Give me a F*CKIN ANSWER.



And homie By you saying "Associating" with niggas who have nothing going for themselves, you cant neccessary say that .Because you gotta understand theres Acually successful Gangmembers out there as well, it just depends on how you carry yourself......

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 19th, 2004, 7:39 pm
Location: INGLEWOOD

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 8th, 2004, 6:55 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:
CHRIS wrote:ROLL UP TO THE INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET AND POST THERE TILL AROUND 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. YOULL HAVE ANSWERS MY NIGGA
LOL you got a D-Eagle or .454 Casull then I'll go if not then im good. Lol.



Those wont even help, lol.......Try a Ak- 47 or a Sawed off, Hmmm "Then" Maybe.........
How about a AKS-74 with standard Soviet 5.52mm rounds.

or a M16 with with standard 5.56mm NATO rounds.

Then were talking.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 578
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: SAN PEDRO GANGSTERS
Contact:

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by CHRIS » October 8th, 2004, 7:16 pm

YOU WONT NEED NONE OF THAT.
SOME GOOD KICKS SHOULD HELP YOU, IF YOU CAN RUN

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 8th, 2004, 9:09 pm

CHRIS wrote:YOU WONT NEED NONE OF THAT.
SOME GOOD KICKS SHOULD HELP YOU, IF YOU CAN RUN



Lmaooo....

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 19th, 2004, 7:39 pm
Location: INGLEWOOD

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 8th, 2004, 10:31 pm

CHRIS wrote:YOU WONT NEED NONE OF THAT.
SOME GOOD KICKS SHOULD HELP YOU, IF YOU CAN RUN
Does a 4.34 40 HELP.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by olo » October 10th, 2004, 1:53 pm

what a shame? when will people just be themselves for a change? maybe one day.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Ace2 » October 11th, 2004, 5:42 pm

Dsmooth wrote:Are the Queen St. Bloods active because whenever I roll by Queen St. the street seems so damn un-gang like lol. It's like I don't see no dudes around I haven't been deep down the Street but from what I seen it's like a business street.

So are they active?

How Deep are they?

Are they a factor in Inglewood?


well the street you are talking about blood they dont hang there no more go up to rogers park if you want to holla at them they are around there blood and go up regent you will find a few hanging there too. they are semi active they are in a war right now with the I13 as far as how deep they are blood well just go by the ingelwood libary and you will have your answer.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 5:57 pm
Location: Inglewood

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Burgundy » October 13th, 2004, 6:09 pm

CHRIS wrote:ROLL UP TO THE INGLEWOOD SWAPMEET AND POST THERE TILL AROUND 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. YOULL HAVE ANSWERS MY NIGGA

lmao. not really, i go down there all the time, aint seen shit go down over there.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 578
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: SAN PEDRO GANGSTERS
Contact:

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by CHRIS » October 13th, 2004, 6:20 pm

I DID A FEW WEEKS AGO

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by Stone » March 31st, 2007, 5:11 pm

Ace2 wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:Are the Queen St. Bloods active because whenever I roll by Queen St. the street seems so damn un-gang like lol. It's like I don't see no dudes around I haven't been deep down the Street but from what I seen it's like a business street.

So are they active?

How Deep are they?

Are they a factor in Inglewood?


well the street you are talking about blood they dont hang there no more go up to rogers park if you want to holla at them they are around there blood and go up regent you will find a few hanging there too. they are semi active they are in a war right now with the I13 as far as how deep they are blood well just go by the ingelwood libary and you will have your answer.


According to the homies from NHP, the Queen St.'s have bout 70 mebers on the street(not in jail) and 2 clicks. They are down with the NHP and APGz. Main enemy is the Rollin 60z. Most of the members he spoke on and the ones that I have met come from Middle class families. Queen st turf is nice looking residental area. They became active in the mid 90's and always had Brims and NHPz hangin in there hood.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 31st, 2007, 7:55 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^


Man






LOL


There main enemies are i13 and lcg

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Re: Queen St. Bloods

Unread post by 100 » April 7th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Stone wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:Are the Queen St. Bloods active because whenever I roll by Queen St. the street seems so damn un-gang like lol. It's like I don't see no dudes around I haven't been deep down the Street but from what I seen it's like a business street.

So are they active?

How Deep are they?

Are they a factor in Inglewood?


well the street you are talking about blood they dont hang there no more go up to rogers park if you want to holla at them they are around there blood and go up regent you will find a few hanging there too. they are semi active they are in a war right now with the I13 as far as how deep they are blood well just go by the ingelwood libary and you will have your answer.


According to the homies from NHP, the Queen St.'s have bout 70 mebers on the street(not in jail) and 2 clicks. They are down with the NHP and APGz. Main enemy is the Rollin 60z. Most of the members he spoke on and the ones that I have met come from Middle class families. Queen st turf is nice looking residental area. They became active in the mid 90's and always had Brims and NHPz hangin in there hood.


should they be in college or something lol? i mean they aint poor whats the real reason to bang

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”