Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips

Unread post by TheAngels » January 5th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Champdawg
If in the United States: Arizona
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by Champdawg » January 15th, 2017, 10:01 pm

Do anyone knows what hood the 'Royals' and 'Deuce-5' clicks belong to... They used to be up at Hamilton gettin into it with the bedrocks

Champdawg
If in the United States: Arizona
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by Champdawg » January 15th, 2017, 10:03 pm

The 'DHTz' 'Royals' & the 'Deuce-5s' used to be at Hamilton fighting with the bedrocks

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » January 22nd, 2017, 4:02 am

BHGC been over there for as long as i can remember. Since i think it was Zody's or Fedco back there. But honestly, i've always seen more Geers over there, around those apartments. By the liquar store, (rodeo/la cienega), etc... And the Village Green area ALWAYS had Stones in it, since the 80s', as far as i remember, so i'm not shocked that somebody finally got the bright idea to claim it as turf or whatever. It is what it is. I once lived in those Gloria Holmes apartments also (colisuem/nicolet) that y'all talking about. Alonso right. Got our place broken into 4 times (lived on the 1st floor,lol) but the hood was still all good though. So All is well.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 3rd, 2020, 3:34 pm

alexalonso wrote:
September 13th, 2012, 4:29 pm
I rolled through there about an hour ago after going to Target. I walked down Clemson and was near Clyde taking pictures of concrete graffiti, and a dude came out of one of the buildings curious about me taking photos. I got confirmation from him that Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips was still around there.

I found a few concrete graffiti too, but not painted graffiti. I never been up in that pocket before. I always drive down Rodeo and I always drive down La Cienega but never turned in that area and if it wasnt for Streetgangs.com, I would have never heard of them cats.

So for now I will move this string out of the "inactive section."
Would love to see pics or interviews of the concrete graffiti or members of this topic , pretty dope and interesting big props on this info