Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips

Unread post by alexalonso » September 8th, 2012, 12:59 pm

As soon as I heard of them I believe they were a wrap. There is no gang off La Cienaga and Rodeo.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips

Unread post by youngspade » September 8th, 2012, 4:25 pm

They have/had a barbershop a couple yrs ago that was fortified like a mf!! But i think your right!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2012, 12:51 pm

Yeah they been over there since the mid-80s. Maybe earlier.

The main Intersection is Rodeo & la cienga, but they live/function on Clemson Street, on the side of Baldwin Hills Park and behind the old RTA graffiti yard, locals called it the Hobo yard cuz homeless used to sleep there.

They always been under the shadow of the Geers, scared to death of the Jungles, a pretty nonviolent gang/crew.

They started off as Baldwin Hills Hustlers. They claim wla Gangsta 3xs now.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 9th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Dammn fasho

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 11th, 2012, 10:29 pm

alexalonso wrote:As soon as I heard of them I believe they were a wrap. There is no gang off La Cienaga and Rodeo.
There still there... Have been forever... they dont make any noise but they been over there since 85/86... Clemson and Corbett are there main blocks...

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 12th, 2012, 3:22 am

For some reason, this doesn't seem right. It's almost like little wayne saying he's a blood. You have people who has more advantages than most and never had to hustle to get wealth, saying they are gangsters. I know that G's come from all backgrounds, nationalities and demographics but having lived on the Westside, I just can't see it. Especially with being a crip set next to the j's.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 13th, 2012, 7:39 am

Quepolo3 wrote:For some reason, this doesn't seem right. It's almost like little wayne saying he's a blood. You have people who has more advantages than most and never had to hustle to get wealth, saying they are gangsters. I know that G's come from all backgrounds, nationalities and demographics but having lived on the Westside, I just can't see it. Especially with being a crip set next to the j's.

You dont know what your talking about... You really dont

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 13th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Young Nile wrote:
alexalonso wrote:As soon as I heard of them I believe they were a wrap. There is no gang off La Cienaga and Rodeo.
There still there... Have been forever... they dont make any noise but they been over there since 85/86... Clemson and Corbett are there main blocks...
it is certainly possible to have a low key under the radar gang. If anyone knows one that I can interview let them know I am interested

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 13th, 2012, 12:59 pm

Just drive down Clemson and hop out and start asking questions... They always there...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 13th, 2012, 3:57 pm

Alonso I'm surprised you don't know about these dudes. They're in your/our area for decades right behind the old RTA grafitti yard. They hang at Baldwin Hills Park right by Baldwin Hills Elementary. Their hood is all low income apartments almost project-like. They probably got built around the same time the Jungles and Village Green/Baldwin Village was built.

They're are all kinds of different hoods that live in they shit. Grapes, sixtys, UGs, Geers, School Yards, u name it, everything has floated threw there.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 13th, 2012, 4:29 pm

I rolled through there about an hour ago after going to Target. I walked down Clemson and was near Clyde taking pictures of concrete graffiti, and a dude came out of one of the buildings curious about me taking photos. I got confirmation from him that Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips was still around there.

I found a few concrete graffiti too, but not painted graffiti. I never been up in that pocket before. I always drive down Rodeo and I always drive down La Cienega but never turned in that area and if it wasnt for Streetgangs.com, I would have never heard of them cats.

So for now I will move this string out of the "inactive section."

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 13th, 2012, 5:25 pm

@ Young Nile- I just gave my oppinion playa. I don't know anything about them. I used to be all through the Dons, blair hills, windsor hills and the jungles. I never heard of them. If you say they exist I believe you. However, in my mind when I think of gangs, I think of the hood. To live in Baldwin Hills and many of the neighborhoods in that part of the westside, you have to have some paper to afford to live there. So if you come from a family that can afford to live over there, why in the hell would you bang. I just don't understand, but I'm very curious about your perspective.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 13th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@ Young Nile- I just gave my oppinion playa. I don't know anything about them. I used to be all through the Dons, blair hills, windsor hills and the jungles. I never heard of them. If you say they exist I believe you. However, in my mind when I think of gangs, I think of the hood. To live in Baldwin Hills and many of the neighborhoods in that part of the westside, you have to have some paper to afford to live there. So if you come from a family that can afford to live over there, why in the hell would you bang. I just don't understand, but I'm very curious about your perspective.
I never heard of them either and I been EVERYWHERE, and I mean EVERYWHERE, but apparently not only did they exist, they are still holding down a small area just east of La Cienaga. That area in NOT Baldwin Hills but there is a school there called Baldwin Hills Elementary School on Rodeo but that area is north of Village Green.
Attachments
baldwinschool.jpg
baldwinschool.jpg (77.28 KiB) Viewed 18766 times

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 13th, 2012, 11:32 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@ Young Nile- I just gave my oppinion playa. I don't know anything about them. I used to be all through the Dons, blair hills, windsor hills and the jungles. I never heard of them. If you say they exist I believe you. However, in my mind when I think of gangs, I think of the hood. To live in Baldwin Hills and many of the neighborhoods in that part of the westside, you have to have some paper to afford to live there. So if you come from a family that can afford to live over there, why in the hell would you bang. I just don't understand, but I'm very curious about your perspective.
The reason I say that you dont know what your talking about is cuz you sounding like an out of towner... here the word "Baldwin Hills" and automatically think of some upscale area....All of Baldwin Hills aint nice... There are pockets over there that the natives still consider Baldwin Hills but its not nice... There are two parts of Baldwin Hills... The upper part in "The Hills" and the Lower Parts going all the way down to Jefferson which is Ghetto... As you keep saying you on the "West Side" I would think you no this... So I'm sorry but I cant help but to continue to feel you dont know what you talking about... Baldwin Hills Gangsta Crip hood is two dusty as blocks of low income houses section 8 type shit... Not no ladera height or whatever vision you got in your head...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 13th, 2012, 11:39 pm

alexalonso wrote:
I never heard of them either and I been EVERYWHERE, and I mean EVERYWHERE, but apparently not only did they exist, they are still holding down a small area just east of La Cienaga. That area in NOT Baldwin Hills but there is a school there called Baldwin Hills Elementary School on Rodeo but that area is north of Village Green.

I went to this school....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 15th, 2012, 5:16 pm

I thought those were the DHT's...

Young Nile wrote:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 16th, 2012, 11:56 am

DHT came along way later and end up getting Sucked up into BHGC.

Alonso, Baldwin Hills pushes all the way to Jefferson, that part of Baldwin Hills is low income.

Baldwin Hills has different parts.

The Dons which is up in the Hills where the Professionals live , west of labera is Baldwin Vista, you have Village Green, and Baldwin Village aka the Jungles.

Blair Hills is in Culver City west of la cienga but its part of Lucky Baldwin's old estate.

The oil wells on both sides of Lacienga inbetween. Windsor Hills and Culver City, behind Ladera Heights and West LA college, that unincorporated land is part of Baldwin Hills.

Lucky Baldwin owned all those tracks of land.the city county and culver city carved it up.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 16th, 2012, 5:12 pm

True, DHT came onto the scene way later, went to Hamilton High School with this black/persian dude from DHT back in 1994, but they faded out and didn't get active again until 2002-03 with their skirmishes with the WLA Bedrocks, but even back in the 80's, when the BHGC's were supposed to be active, NEVER heard of them, I didn't hear about the BHGC until I found out about this site back in 04, and I used to shop all the time at FEDCO wayyy before it became Target.

xxx wrote:DHT came along way later and end up getting Sucked up into BHGC.

Alonso, Baldwin Hills pushes all the way to Jefferson, that part of Baldwin Hills is low income.

The Dons which is up in the Hills where the Professionals live , west of labera is Baldwin Vista, you have Village Green, and Baldwin Village aka the Jungles.

Blair Hills is in Culver City west of la cienga but its part of Lucky Baldwin's old estate.

The oil wells on both sides of Lacienga inbetween. Windsor Hills and Culver City, behind Ladera Heights and West LA college, that unincorporated land is part of Baldwin Hills.

Lucky Baldwin owned all those tracks of land.the city county and culver city carved it up.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 16th, 2012, 5:29 pm

You're right, not every part of Baldwin Hills is nice, when people hear about Baldwin Hills, they think of the homes in the hills above the Jungles, which INCLUDES Angeles Vista, Windsor Hills, etc, but to the "hood" folks who grew up in the turf, we know Baldwin Hills ALSO INCLUDES THE JUNGLES TOO, except the Jungles is the GHETTO part of Baldwin Hills, where the low income apartments are, called Baldwin Village. As far as Baldwin Hills stretching all the way to Jefferson, I don't know, maybe I'll agree because those houses on the other side of King Blvd across from the Jungles that go all the way to Jefferson really don't have a name for that lil community according to L.A. City zoning laws, when you cross Jefferson, that's West Adams, home of the WEST BLVD'S.

Young Nile wrote:
The reason I say that you dont know what your talking about is because you sounding like an out of towner... here the word "Baldwin Hills" and automatically think of some upscale area....All of Baldwin Hills aint nice... There are pockets over there that the natives still consider Baldwin Hills but its not nice... There are two parts of Baldwin Hills... The upper part in "The Hills" and the Lower Parts going all the way down to Jefferson which is Ghetto... As you keep saying you on the "West Side" I would think you no this... So I'm sorry but I cant help but to continue to feel you dont know what you talking about... Baldwin Hills Gangsta Crip hood is two dusty as blocks of low income houses section 8 type shit... Not no ladera height or whatever vision you got in your head...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm

West of La Brea, Baldwin Hills pushes to Jefferson/train tracks.

Between Crenshaw and La Brea, Rodeo/King is the cut off.

Baldwin Hills Library is on Labrea North of Jefferson.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 16th, 2012, 7:38 pm

The City of LA does not define Baldwin Hills in that manner all the way down to Jefferson. The Jungles are officially known as Baldwin Village and Baldwin Hills is strictly the Dons streets to the South of Baldwin Village. Baldwin Hills is part of the City of Los Angeles, not unincorporated. Windsor Hills and View Park are unincorporated land part of the County. That's why the LAPD (City of Los Angeles) police the Jungles, and the Sheriff Department (County of LA) police Windsor Hills and View Park.

But in reality, anyone can map an area how ever they perceive it.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 16th, 2012, 8:18 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:True, DHT came onto the scene way later, went to Hamilton High School with this black/persian dude from DHT back in 1994, but they faded out and didn't get active again until 2002-03 with their skirmishes with the WLA Bedrocks, but even back in the 80's, when the BHGC's were supposed to be active, NEVER heard of them, I didn't hear about the BHGC until I found out about this site back in 04, and I used to shop all the time at FEDCO wayyy before it became Target.

BHGC... Is the original gang of that neighborhood... The "OG's" of that neighborhood was dudes like BaldwinHill Billy, Big and LiL Twin, Big Les and so on...They all RIP now... They was from the 80's and they was Baldwin Hills Hustlers... Back in those days Corbett and Clemson use to fight eachother until them dudes brought them together under one banner.... The Gangster Crip thing didn't come into play until around 90/91... Nobody said they was active... actually the opposite me and XXX keep saying they dont make any noise... They just sit on those few blocks and post up... All they G's that was killed that I know of was all over huslting not banging... DHT is in the exact same area... Some DHT's claim both BHGC and DHT... BHGC in they hood and DHT when they leave they hood... From my understand tho they all BHGC now... They call BRGC and GGC enemies... The lil niggas over there from DHT was getting it cracking with the BRGC's back in 01/02... But for whatever the reason these dudes aint never been able to get on the map... they a quiet closed in non-aggressive gang... They be having basketball tourney and shit up at Baldwin Hills park against other streets...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 17th, 2012, 1:02 pm

I noticed DHT in the concrete when I was there last week. I thought it was tagger related, infact I saw more DHT in the graffiti than Baldwin Hills GC.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 18th, 2012, 12:19 pm

alexalonso wrote:

The City of LA does not define Baldwin Hills in that manner all the way down to Jefferson. The Jungles are officially known as Baldwin Village and Baldwin Hills is strictly the Dons streets to the South of Baldwin Village. Baldwin Hills is part of the City of Los Angeles, not unincorporated. Windsor Hills and View Park are unincorporated land part of the County. That's why the LAPD (City of Los Angeles) police the Jungles, and the Sheriff Department (County of LA) police Windsor Hills and View Park.

@ young nile- The above is what I was trying to convey. Baldwin hills is different than the areas you were referring too. It typically refers to the affluent areas, not the lower areas surrounding it. As stated in the aforementioned, the areas you are referring to are Baldwin Village, and Village Green. There are even apt. units on or around Santa Rosalia that are called the Village Green apts. Additionally, I never stated anything about Ladera heights and believe me I may not be a native but I have spent alot of time in this area. Purely semantics!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 18th, 2012, 1:17 pm

Not really, them apartments that run along Santa Rosalia are owned and managed by Jones & Jones Properties, the apartments you might be talking about that run along Coliseum Street and along King Blvd are the back parts of the GLORIA HOMES, the Village Green community starts on the other side of La-Brea on Coliseum...

Quepolo3 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

@ young nile- The above is what I was trying to convey. Baldwin hills is different than the areas you were referring too. It typically refers to the affluent areas, not the lower areas surrounding it. As stated in the aforementioned, the areas you are referring to are Baldwin Village, and Village Green. There are even apt. units on or around Santa Rosalia that are called the Village Green apts. Additionally, I never stated anything about Ladera heights and believe me I may not be a native but I have spent alot of time in this area. Purely semantics!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 18th, 2012, 5:18 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:Not really, them apartments that run along Santa Rosalia are owned and managed by Jones & Jones Properties, the apartments you might be talking about that run along Coliseum Street and along King Blvd are the back parts of the GLORIA HOMES, the Village Green community starts on the other side of La-Brea on Coliseum...

Quepolo3 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

WLA PALMS- I stand corrected playa, you're right. I think they are on colliseum.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 20th, 2012, 10:54 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:Not really, them apartments that run along Santa Rosalia are owned and managed by Jones & Jones Properties, the apartments you might be talking about that run along Coliseum Street and along King Blvd are the back parts of the GLORIA HOMES, the Village Green community starts on the other side of La-Brea on Coliseum...
Gloria Homes is like the projects. If you live on the first floor, your apartment will get broken into because there are no bars on the windows.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » October 20th, 2012, 4:15 pm

I've seen the bhgc kick it off rodeo / lacienga at that liquor store directly across the street near joes universal (Jamaican restaurant) I use to be at the restaurant a few times a week.. Saw them about 4-5 deep wearing green/blue but majority blue.. So wasn't like they was never just on Clemson only.. That liquor store was there hood store not that 711 right there lol.. And palms is 100% accurate with DHTz, dht lil Niggas was active on anybody trippin in early 2000's not just bedrock

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 4th, 2017, 6:24 pm

I think the name has you mistaken... They're called "Baldwin Hills GC", but they aren't actually up in Baldwin Hills, but down at the foot of the hill in low income apartments. They probably got the name from the fact that their hood is right next to Baldwin Hills Park.

Jungles BPS is actually closer to the hills than BHGC, and we all know the Jungles is hood.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 5th, 2017, 5:43 am

in the other forum they was sayin those apts are a stone village bloods an off shoot of jungles stones

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 5th, 2017, 5:28 pm

bgcasper wrote:in the other forum they was sayin those apts are a stone village bloods an off shoot of jungles stones
Yeah from what I understand, the Village Stone Bloods is a newer gang that started in the early 2000s (between 2000-2005)... Basically had homies & relatives from the older Jungles BPS, but were in the apartments on the other side of La Brea and started their own set. Kept "Stone" in the name to solidify the alliance with BPS Jungles (and BPS City).

They wear green & red... The green because the area is called Village Green.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 5th, 2017, 5:30 pm

bgcasper wrote:in the other forum they was sayin those apts are a stone village bloods an off shoot of jungles stones
I forgot to add... those aren't the same apartments. Village Stone hood is mostly south of Rodeo. While BHGC is north of Rodeo (and west of Baldwin Hills Park). I think Village Stone may claim some hood north of Rodeo but east of Baldwin Hills Park.