Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 4:20 pm

The 60's sho damn take pride in their beefs with West L.A. Ask them niggas why they got W.L.A.K 3k in their tats! Lmao, like I said you groupie, dick suckin' fanboy, that shit goes back and forth!, and I guarantee it's not my people doin' stupid shit like stealing cars and robbin' old ladies! You sound like an internet square nigga!, grown men!, real G's don't commit small time, boyish crime like that!, and if this is the 2nd time gay shit and the 60's been mentioned in the same sentence, what does that say?, you suspect bitch ass mark? Hmmm



xxx wrote:http://maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/n ... lms/crime/

The link above shows how turnt the Palms Area is. A bunch of car thieves and dudes running around mugging old ladies.....in an White/Asian Neighborhood...

You dudes in here are like Holocaust Deniers. You see the concentration camps and the bodies are right there, but it wasnt 3 million, it never happen...the facts and evidence is overwhelming, but u just can't believe it.....

Alonso can ask his LAPD sources what gang has giving law enforcement the most headaches in the past 3 to 4 decades.. The case will be closed. Fuck what I say...

Yall ever see that movie "Young Guns" with the Billy the Kid character. His favorite phraze before he blow your head off was "Ill make you Famous"

That's who the 60s are. All these gangs gain fame by beefing with the 60s, they get famous, put on the map, they feel they get drafted out of the minors to the Big Leagues, they get recognition. From West LA to Watts/Compton, from Venice to Long Beach, Inglewood/Gardena to Duarte, the god Damn LA County hates these guys, Why? Gangs take pride in their 60 beef, 60K tattoos, striking 60K onthe top of their enemy roll calls on their neighborhood walls ...Why?

As far as this Gay Shit, this the 2nd time its been brought up when speaking on the 60s., and I notice on the home page, their is an article on Gay Gangsters...I'm not sure what to make out of it......

At the end of the day, when history is written, hopefully not by Alonso because on the under he's a 60 hater like the rest of yall, the unbias truth will come to light. Facts will speak for themselves..

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 4:21 pm

You can't call anybody a 60's hater sucka! You're a 60's groupie!, and everybody here on this site can verify that! You already admitted it yourself!, speakin' up on gangs you NEVER had no membership to! Lmao!



xxx wrote:http://maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/n ... lms/crime/

The link above shows how turnt the Palms Area is. A bunch of car thieves and dudes running around mugging old ladies.....in an White/Asian Neighborhood...

You dudes in here are like Holocaust Deniers. You see the concentration camps and the bodies are right there, but it wasnt 3 million, it never happen...the facts and evidence is overwhelming, but u just can't believe it.....

Alonso can ask his LAPD sources what gang has giving law enforcement the most headaches in the past 3 to 4 decades.. The case will be closed. Fuck what I say...

Yall ever see that movie "Young Guns" with the Billy the Kid character. His favorite phraze before he blow your head off was "Ill make you Famous"

That's who the 60s are. All these gangs gain fame by beefing with the 60s, they get famous, put on the map, they feel they get drafted out of the minors to the Big Leagues, they get recognition. From West LA to Watts/Compton, from Venice to Long Beach, Inglewood/Gardena to Duarte, the god Damn LA County hates these guys, Why? Gangs take pride in their 60 beef, 60K tattoos, striking 60K onthe top of their enemy roll calls on their neighborhood walls ...Why?

As far as this Gay Shit, this the 2nd time its been brought up when speaking on the 60s., and I notice on the home page, their is an article on Gay Gangsters...I'm not sure what to make out of it......

At the end of the day, when history is written, hopefully not by Alonso because on the under he's a 60 hater like the rest of yall, the unbias truth will come to light. Facts will speak for themselves..

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 4:24 pm

No, YOU have no credibility! Lmao, for the simple fact you already admitted you NEVER JOINED the 60's, I had to constantly clown you and expose you to finally get you to admit that, and come to terms with your delusions!, lmao, and you never answered TarheelRed's question when he asked you if you lived in the turf, on them front lines! Lmao, bitch, you moved to Victorville and always lived out there!!! HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:


xxx wrote:Its all about credibility and you guys have none. Its about who actually lives in the area. And you guys don't. Its about who personally knows the indivduals spoke on. You guys don't. Its about who is really out there in the field. You guys ain't.Simple as that!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2013, 5:26 pm

RhythmKyle
 
Location: Henrietta, NY
23 posts, read 20,598 times
is palms a safe place to get an apartment?
i am trying to find a cheap 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the santa monica/venice/westwood area and a lot of apartments come up that are in palms so i was just wondering if palms is a safe area and an overall good place to get an apartment.



 
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
BRinSM
 
Location: LA
5,673 posts, read 9,095,350 times
palms is a perfectly fine place to live, i knew someone who lived there for years. there's nothing exciting about palms, but it is centrally located to the entire westside with easy freeway access to boot.

 
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
disgruntled la native
 
1,980 posts, read 1,513,173 times
yeah palms is a good deal if you're on a budget, but still want to live in quiet, safe, westside. it's pretty low crime and centrally located. and yes it's cheaper than other westside

 
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
juin21
 
7 posts, read 6,533 times
Don't be surprised to see a ton of UCLA students as your neighbors, especially grad students!

 
03-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Motherpopcorn
 
Location: Long Beach
38 posts, read 41,641 times
palms is nice. mar vista too

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 5:36 pm

What is your point in posting this you bitch ass online, internet researcher? This is what makes it hard to take your bitch ass serious!, you're posting stuff from the internet you know nothing about! I've said many times, TIMES HAVE CHANGED!, you even said something similar to that!, WEST L.A. AND PACIFIC DIVISION L.A.P.D KNOWS WHO WE ARE! SO DO YOU!, YOU BITCH ASS GROUPIE, FAN ASS REJECT! How can you post something people clear across the country are asking about the Palms? You stupid bitch!, lmao, you're a sucker, and this is what you resort to!, you ain't got no dirt on nobody you bitch, we were in prison in 2011!, where were you? Behind your computer, on your keyboard, like a bitch, on this site everyday, arguing with everybody, and suckin' the 60's dicks!!! Lmao, you faggot ass loser!, like I said, you're a fan of ours, a reject, a hater ass groupie, a NONFACTOR!, an admitted weenie ass gang researcher.



xxx wrote:RhythmKyle
 
Location: Henrietta, NY
23 posts, read 20,598 times
is palms a safe place to get an apartment?
i am trying to find a cheap 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the santa monica/venice/westwood area and a lot of apartments come up that are in palms so i was just wondering if palms is a safe area and an overall good place to get an apartment.



 
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
BRinSM
 
Location: LA
5,673 posts, read 9,095,350 times
palms is a perfectly fine place to live, i knew someone who lived there for years. there's nothing exciting about palms, but it is centrally located to the entire westside with easy freeway access to boot.

 
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
disgruntled la native
 
1,980 posts, read 1,513,173 times
yeah palms is a good deal if you're on a budget, but still want to live in quiet, safe, westside. it's pretty low crime and centrally located. and yes it's cheaper than other westside

 
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
juin21
 
7 posts, read 6,533 times
Don't be surprised to see a ton of UCLA students as your neighbors, especially grad students!

 
03-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Motherpopcorn
 
Location: Long Beach
38 posts, read 41,641 times
palms is nice. mar vista too

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 5:38 pm

This is BS YOU TYPED UP YOU FAGGOT! If this is info from another website, etc, why didn't you provide the link like you do everything else? Bitch! You have NO CREDIBILITY you faggot!, your bitchified behavior shows that! Smh! lmao




xxx wrote:RhythmKyle
 
Location: Henrietta, NY
23 posts, read 20,598 times
is palms a safe place to get an apartment?
i am trying to find a cheap 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the santa monica/venice/westwood area and a lot of apartments come up that are in palms so i was just wondering if palms is a safe area and an overall good place to get an apartment.



 
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
BRinSM
 
Location: LA
5,673 posts, read 9,095,350 times
palms is a perfectly fine place to live, i knew someone who lived there for years. there's nothing exciting about palms, but it is centrally located to the entire westside with easy freeway access to boot.

 
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
disgruntled la native
 
1,980 posts, read 1,513,173 times
yeah palms is a good deal if you're on a budget, but still want to live in quiet, safe, westside. it's pretty low crime and centrally located. and yes it's cheaper than other westside

 
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
juin21
 
7 posts, read 6,533 times
Don't be surprised to see a ton of UCLA students as your neighbors, especially grad students!

 
03-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Motherpopcorn
 
Location: Long Beach
38 posts, read 41,641 times
palms is nice. mar vista too

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Smh@ 60s having WLA3K tattoos. That sounds ridiculous. That's like walking around with shit on your face.. the Scarlet letter, a badge of shame. A nigga get booted from the turf...Not even the Geers and School Yards would put that shit on them...knock it off already, keep it one 100...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Shut up bitch, I've seen their tats lmao, every nigga with tattoos on their body of their enemies crossed out is like a scarlet letter, so what's your point? Since you claim to have been in so deep with everybody over the years, you've seen niggas with their enemies crossed out in their tats!, so stop lyin' you bitch! The Geers never had beef with the 60's, so your statement on that one is pointless, and I've seen niggas from School Yard and everywhere else!, with not only the 60's, but other enemies crossed out in their tats! You need to stop lyin' you bitch ass fag!, shut the fuck up, runnin' your nonfactor ass mouf about EVERYBODY ELSE'S BUSINESS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!, EXCEPT FROM WHAT YOU RESEARCH ONLINE! YOU KEEP THAT 100 BUSTA!, BETTER YET, KEEP IT G!!! BITCH


xxx wrote:Smh@ 60s having WLA3K tattoos. That sounds ridiculous. That's like walking around with shit on your face.. the Scarlet letter, a badge of shame. A nigga get booted from the turf...Not even the Geers and School Yards would put that shit on them...knock it off already, keep it one 100...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 6:26 pm

And having a tattoo on your face is whole another level, and is totally irrelevant to having tattoos on other parts of your body that can be covered up! Shut yo faggot ass up!, you ain't got NO tatts of NO gang affiliations!, so you really need to shut the fuck up! You know the game, like I've said, if you've been around real niggas in your life, LIKE YOU LIE YOU HAVE, you've seen their tats of their enemies wacked out in their tatts. Your dick suckin' bias has got you in denial you bitch ass groupie! You proved me right when I said you would disagree with and go on a faggot ass tirade and slander everybody who differs from your BIASED OPINIONS about the 60's! Apply your own advice and keep it G yourself, because I sho the fuck will expose yo faggot ass!



xxx wrote:Smh@ 60s having WLA3K tattoos. That sounds ridiculous. That's like walking around with shit on your face.. the Scarlet letter, a badge of shame. A nigga get booted from the turf...Not even the Geers and School Yards would put that shit on them...knock it off already, keep it one 100...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2013, 6:34 pm


WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 6:35 pm

You've hit an all time low bitch! This proves nothing




User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by youngspade » September 10th, 2013, 2:34 pm

his Gayass Gunna keep going off subject til you forget abt the facts your still asking for...that you will never get as you see he's lamest


-_________________________-

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » September 11th, 2013, 2:43 am

spamin the board with pics tryin to prove what ???palm dont have people invading your house and killing babys they aint cool ???they may be into non coward action like makin money without killing innocent they are not fitting your cnn view of a gang mr republican ???

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by youngspade » September 11th, 2013, 3:31 am

wow he's republican? ban his Gayass lol

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 16th, 2013, 5:02 pm

Rolling 60s are historically the most violent and notorious gang in Los Angeles and Southern California period.

from robbery, homicides, kidnapping, drug sales, every element of the streets, they've done it to the highest degree

they've produced the most legendary household names on these LA streets

they are nationwide famous and emulated

they've damn near single-handedly changed the LA blood/crip landscape to NH vs GC

they have made the words Neighbor Hood Crip famous

they've bullied their way into the entertainment industry like the mafia through extortion and brute force

the list goes on and on

no one has done it like the Sixties, they've influenced the entire world

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 5:41 am

I would say in all honesty 60s,Grape St, BPS,and Coasts.Who have fame.

But if you want to come from LA perspective and nationwide infamy, I will say its East Coast Crip.

They definitely had links into the rap game (ie BMF and Spider Loc -G-unit).If you want to argue about the notoriety the 60s and Coast rappers have achieved we can say their both on par , but even then coast may have an upper hand.

Coasts have pushed a lot of weight across the country and set up shop nationwide.

Coast take on the whole eastside, literally from eses to Dawgs To Locs, only ESH,42,43,48 ,897 112 are their allies on the eastside but other than the 4 pack they are very lightweight . 60s don't have beef with every mexican gang on the West .60s also have allies they can rely on thru the Westside.

Coasts do not have the recruitment pool the 60s have on the eastside yet Coast are still pushing,

Just because your gang runs into a lot of beef doesn't mean you are the hardest.But one thing is for sure,Coast accept and deal with the beef given, as opposed to 60s have kicked up a lot of funk with random gangs leaving a lot of static up in the air.

But coast are generally are on more good terms when they are out of bounds of the east side. Now with 60s,they aren't on as good terms with every gang out of the westside, and I am talking on a gangbangin' basis. Coasts are on alright terms with WLA gangs ,some gangs in the IE, and gangs in the Valley.60s have to be on the lookout for niggas who want funk in these areas because of the past they had caravaning into these places.

Coasts have been in the press but not in Hollywood movies, that is no way saying 60s never made any headlines. But one of the reasons 60s got big was because of the ''Boys N The Hood'' movie .

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 17th, 2013, 7:33 am

Boyz in the Hood, really? Your points were ridiculous and lack facts...you lost all credibility and shows your lack of knowledge and history on the L.A Gang Scene
...

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: May 16th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Bunknown » September 17th, 2013, 7:55 am

xxx wrote:RhythmKyle
 
Location: Henrietta, NY
23 posts, read 20,598 times
is palms a safe place to get an apartment?
i am trying to find a cheap 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the santa monica/venice/westwood area and a lot of apartments come up that are in palms so i was just wondering if palms is a safe area and an overall good place to get an apartment.



 
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
BRinSM
 
Location: LA
5,673 posts, read 9,095,350 times
palms is a perfectly fine place to live, i knew someone who lived there for years. there's nothing exciting about palms, but it is centrally located to the entire westside with easy freeway access to boot.

 
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
disgruntled la native
 
1,980 posts, read 1,513,173 times
yeah palms is a good deal if you're on a budget, but still want to live in quiet, safe, westside. it's pretty low crime and centrally located. and yes it's cheaper than other westside

 
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
juin21
 
7 posts, read 6,533 times
Don't be surprised to see a ton of UCLA students as your neighbors, especially grad students!

 
03-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Motherpopcorn
 
Location: Long Beach
38 posts, read 41,641 times
palms is nice. mar vista too

XXX get a life dude. Since you have all of this gang knowledge and association do something with it. Stop them fools from killing one another and innocent people and stop trolling on the internet. If you not looking to make a difference out let least share some info about the the diplomatic solutions to reduce or and gang warfare. If not then get off this thread or site dude. Nothing good come from negativity only negativity. We are tired of seeing that our people our children deserve something better.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 17th, 2013, 9:45 am

The 60's are with the bizness......but saying they the most violent gang ain't true......

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 10:16 am

xxx wrote:Boyz in the Hood, really? Your points were ridiculous and lack facts...you lost all credibility and shows your lack of knowledge and history on the L.A Gang Scene
...
Fool THOSE made perfect sense.I didn't say the movie gave the 60s notoriety across LA, what I mean was that it gave it notoriety across nation and world.

You're the dude who said LA gangs gained clout across the country because of Gangsta Rap ,so much for credibility.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: May 16th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Bunknown » September 17th, 2013, 10:30 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Boyz in the Hood, really? Your points were ridiculous and lack facts...you lost all credibility and shows your lack of knowledge and history on the L.A Gang Scene
...
Fool THOSE made perfect sense.I didn't say the movie gave the 60s notoriety across LA, what I mean was that it gave it notoriety across nation and world.

You're the dude who said LA gangs gained clout across the country because of Gangsta Rap ,so much for credibility.
technically yes because it gave mention to them and the mafias

but that was a movie about street life not gang life.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 17th, 2013, 10:57 am

Lets put things in perspective and stop all the gay feelings and hatred.

Anybody who things Boyz in the hood put 60s on the map takes themself out of the debate before it starts.

Judge a gang from its inception to the present, the whole enchilada.The 60s Notorious Legacy is really unmatched when you put their career /resume side by side to any gang. Their Second to None.....

Now put any gangs resume up to the 60s, pound for pound, era to era, event to event, war to war, no one comes close, no comparison. 60s are literally the last men standing, while the rest are being added to Alonso defunct list daily. Or scrambling and tripping over each other to form the weirdist head scratching alliances.

I look at the 60s like the Old Roman Empire. They dominated their landscape for Centuries. Held Hegemony over many. Expanded their empire threw alliance making (NH/O) and treachery and brute force to those who resisted. The Romans dominated their world but eventually waned and crumbled. They got weak by over expanding, losing political allies and threw treachery and greed...adversaries took notice and now the Barbarians are at the Gates.....

It took centuries to decline......Now what you see are sets that were scared to death of the 60s during the WarYears, salvaging threw the Ruins of a once Mighty Empire.....

But when the History books are written. This Era of Pill popping, powder sniffing (younng spade), you tube video banging (bg Casper) Twitter threats, will be a foot note, put an asterisk next to it...its really of no significance.

The War Years been over. This is the Residue Era of a time long ago.....All yall big homies know the Legacy of the 60s. 90% were victims that's why they past on their envy and hatred to you...that's why you see the resentment from Allies.....a lot of these kids are challanging the 60s, things their buster ass big homies feared to do.....their is a reason the World hated The Roman Empire, hates the USA and why the Gang World hates the 60s. No one hates you for nothing.......history tells us that.....60s enemy list is unmatched.....

So all this is nothing, these are little kid wars, the 60s that ran threw L.A like Ghangis Khan and the Mongols and put 60s on the map threw treachery and made the world hate them are retired oldmen.....this kids are riding the coat tail of giants that have hung up their blue rags years ago...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 11:01 am

Bunknown wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Boyz in the Hood, really? Your points were ridiculous and lack facts...you lost all credibility and shows your lack of knowledge and history on the L.A Gang Scene
...
Fool THOSE made perfect sense.I didn't say the movie gave the 60s notoriety across LA, what I mean was that it gave it notoriety across nation and world.

You're the dude who said LA gangs gained clout across the country because of Gangsta Rap ,so much for credibility.
technically yes because it gave mention to them and the mafias

but that was a movie about street life not gang life.
Yes it was a movie about life in the hood, no doubt, but it was a movie that gave mention to the 60s. So that gave the 60s a boost in notoriety across the county.Just like today , you see many wanna bes across the nation who want to claim CBP (The Game).In the 90s TTP you had wanna bes claiming TTP because of Quik . Come to think of it quik mentioned 60s in his songs(Just Like Compton) too.Point being,if your gang is hinted,mentioned, or depicted in the media, that will give it a little nationwide fame, but that does not mean its legit when it comes to infamy.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 11:15 am

xxx wrote:Lets put things in perspective and stop all the gay feelings and hatred.

Anybody who things Boyz in the hood put 60s on the map takes themself out of the debate before it starts.

Judge a gang from its inception to the present, the whole enchilada.The 60s Notorious Legacy is really unmatched when you put their career /resume side by side to any gang. Their Second to None.....

Now put any gangs resume up to the 60s, pound for pound, era to era, event to event, war to war, no one comes close, no comparison. 60s are literally the last men standing, while the rest are being added to Alonso defunct list daily. Or scrambling and tripping over each other to form the weirdist head scratching alliances.

I look at the 60s like the Old Roman Empire. They dominated their landscape for Centuries. Held Hegemony over many. Expanded their empire threw alliance making (NH/O) and treachery and brute force to those who resisted. The Romans dominated their world but eventually waned and crumbled. They got weak by over expanding, losing political allies and threw treachery and greed...adversaries took notice and now the Barbarians are at the Gates.....

It took centuries to decline......Now what you see are sets that were scared to death of the 60s during the WarYears, salvaging threw the Ruins of a once Mighty Empire.....

But when the History books are written. This Era of Pill popping, powder sniffing (younng spade), you tube video banging (bg Casper) Twitter threats, will be a foot note, put an asterisk next to it...its really of no significance.

The War Years been over. This is the Residue Era of a time long ago.....All yall big homies know the Legacy of the 60s. 90% were victims that's why they past on their envy and hatred to you...that's why you see the resentment from Allies.....a lot of these kids are challanging the 60s, things their buster ass big homies feared to do.....their is a reason the World hated The Roman Empire, hates the USA and why the Gang World hates the 60s. No one hates you for nothing.......history tells us that.....60s enemy list is unmatched.....

So all this is nothing, these are little kid wars, the 60s that ran threw L.A like Ghangis Khan and the Mongols and put 60s on the map threw treachery and made the world hate them are retired oldmen.....this kids are riding the coat tail of giants that have hung up their blue rags years ago...
I never said 60s had notoriety across LA because of of the movie, you had a poster in here who said the 60s are emulated nationwide, and I made an indirect response to that saying that is because they were depicted in a movie and some rap songs.

You can't act like the 60s own the copyright to NH. Only ones who can really say they have expanded time are the Coasts.They have hoods on the east and they gained some hoods in Pomona and Riverside.60s pushed more into overhills and Ladera in upper middle class areas. 40s have gained former areas claimed by gangs deep in SC, DOMGC and 43 HCG are examples.How did 60s come out and expanded the empire that drastically across LA ?

You act as if 1e11 wasn't holding down the fort for the NHs too,they technically they had the whole 100s claiming the Rolling alliance? They pretty much started it.And truth be told coast even have a part in it too because , the NH alliance was very rarely pushed in the 80s.The thing is NH/0 alliance are not going to bow down to one group,ain't really no flagship in that Car.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 11:25 am

60s going through concerts,clubs, and shows kicking up dust does not mean,they conquered everything in LA. Many gangs in LA have done that too.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 17th, 2013, 11:40 am

You sound ridiculous. Where you from again?

ECC, they straight, but their sets are falling like dominos, keep it real. Never heard of no Pomona set.I don't see ECC around in the near future...their on the Clock...190 will be the last set standing....

RSC are from Western to Fox Hills Mall, the 50s to the 70s, and influenced and/or created a host of allies, defacto expansion threw NH and O sets....Cat Walk 60s to 58-60s, turn 57 into NH, the leader of 46 was a 60 (rip), 55s, Legends, you name it, even the 40s were heavily influence by the 60s, they call the older 60s they big homies. They were hustlers. Is it a mystery that they are Rollin and NH Cripn, where did that come from? They started 10yrs after the 60s in 1984.....the list goes on....

60s are the Spearhead of the Rollin 0s & NHood movement. If you didn't know that, just kick back and read be a good student. Don't interrupt the teacher.....Nobody was jumping on the NH band wagon cuz of 111......Only Reason niggas are Rollin in the 100s is because of the historical relationship with the 60s. The Original Rollins...

I don't even know why I keep entertaining you dudes and you idiotic ignorance of L.A Gangs....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 11:50 am

1e11 started the Rolling alliance now? I've really heard it all.....smh

you are throwing so much misinformation out there that its not even funny

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 11:52 am

The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 11:55 am

You coming with too much extras.

The 100s don't claim NH/R100 because of 60s, 1e11 set that up and put it down, give props where it's due,that's why they push Rollin100 not NH.

Legends was Osage before they became NH, so it wasn't like they was hoodstas off the rip.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 11:57 am

East Coast Crips, very solid original Crip gang that has expanded territory over time

but whens the last time you hear about East Coast kicking off County Jail fights?

those NH vs Hoover politics were a mutha.... county jail and prison fights galore, on-site squabbles

ECC kept it calm behind the walls, unless they were sticking up COs

on the other hand NH vs Hoover stayed in a constant war, stayed turned up

shit like that detracts from ECC's legacy

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 11:59 am

ViciousRidah wrote:You coming with too much extras.

The 100s don't claim NH/R100 because of 60s, 1e11 set that up and put it down, give props where it's due,that's why they push Rollin100 not NH.

Legends was Osage before they became NH, so it wasn't like they was hoodstas off the rip.
1e11 came with the name and thats it!

put it down? uh... NO

60s PUT IT DOWN , 60s PUT IT ON THE MAP

everybody knows that, running up on Hoovers hollerin out NH! 60s is the NH they all hate, the ones at the top of the lists

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 12:01 pm

dubts wrote:1e11 started the Rolling alliance now? I've really heard it all.....smh

you are throwing so much misinformation out there that its not even funny
Did I say rollin alliance bruh, I said the Rollin 100s .Don't put words in my post.
dubts wrote:The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set
You just made your self like a class A idiot.

The movie was based on ECC prove it then,where is the East Coast name in there?

Just because you base your story on a group doesn't mean you are completely representing them , that is exactly the reason you change the name and BASE your characters on the criminals. IE I believe New Jack City was based on a drug dealing group out of Detroit , you don't see that Detroit group being represented across the country.Your whole theory is so flawed.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”