Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: October 1st, 2003, 9:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: nah
Location: south LA
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by DNice » September 4th, 2013, 2:12 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
@1 wrote:
Coup wrote:40 vs. 60....will go the way of 40 vs. 30. Give it a minute and it will go away.

These dudes have had run ins in the past...usually at Shaw during summer school or on the Shaw over some bitch. It never got this much attention...and I don't remember of it getting this bloody...
the first 40 v. 30 conflict lasted 10 years. You talking about the recent one from this year? If so, I dont think no-one was killed, just a few shootings. So far, 3 killed, in this 60 v. 40 conflict. I hope you are right though.
What's up with the name change Alonso? Just something u felt like doing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » September 4th, 2013, 2:04 pm

THATS PRETTY CRAZY. I THINK THAT'S GOING TO BRING A LOT OF FUNK TO THAT AREA. IM ASSUMING THEY KNOW EACHOTHER VERY WELL. IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS NO ONE WILL BE ALLIES. EBK.

@1 wrote:Check out what this girl has on her Instagram page. She is claiming 40s

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 4th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Exactly. Pretty much!


stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:THATS PRETTY CRAZY. I THINK THAT'S GOING TO BRING A LOT OF FUNK TO THAT AREA. IM ASSUMING THEY KNOW EACHOTHER VERY WELL. IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS NO ONE WILL BE ALLIES. EBK.

@1 wrote:Check out what this girl has on her Instagram page. She is claiming 40s

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: May 16th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Bunknown » September 4th, 2013, 9:02 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:THATS PRETTY CRAZY. I THINK THAT'S GOING TO BRING A LOT OF FUNK TO THAT AREA. IM ASSUMING THEY KNOW EACHOTHER VERY WELL. IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS NO ONE WILL BE ALLIES. EBK.

@1 wrote:Check out what this girl has on her Instagram page. She is claiming 40s
They are too close to be fighting you got brothers and sister from these gangs think this will die out but time will tell. smh

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 4th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Yes, the 40 Ave's claim that stretch of blocks by A-1 burger, from Leimert Blvd all the way down to Western. The burger stand is right there off of 8th Ave, and back in the day, like around the early 2000's, 8th and 6th Ave was crackin'! When Junebug from the Ave's got killed, the activity died down a whole lot, and it wasn't the same. Around that time, the 40's were beefin' with the Jungles BPS's real tough, I've seen the 60's and UG's both cross out the 40's in the same tag/graffiti on King blvd and either Halldale or Dalton Ave. That shit got painted over now, but I saw that shit, but then again, the 40's and 60's have always never really seen eye to eye because most 60's kinda look down on the 40's, like they raised them, but the 40's have blown up


Quepolo3 wrote:A1 Burger! Grizzley W' cheese! Used to go there! If they posted 60K, then that would mean it's serious. Wasn't it the Ave. click that wouldn't claim neighborhood?

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: December 24th, 2003, 6:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by attila » September 5th, 2013, 2:22 am

Here's some background info on the double murder near 50th and Figueroa

WRONG CORNER, WRONG TIME

September 4, 2013

I was trying to think of a word to describe the latest double homicide in South-Central Los Angeles, but couldn't come up with anything appropriate, so I'll just relate briefly what happened.

Early Sunday morning, there was a hit-and-run car crash. The guy that got hit, sped after the guy that drove away. It apparently began a wild chase. Barreling west on 50th Street from Flower Street heading toward Figueroa, the "Hit" car caught up with the "Run" car, cutting him off so the two vehicles came to an abrupt, screeching halt. At least one driver, maybe both, exited their vehicle.

It just so fatefully happened that seeing all this commotion at 4:55 a.m. was a gang member hanging near 50th and Figueroa streets. Thinking the two cars were together and about to attack his 'hood, the guy grabbed a shotgun and blasted the two drivers to death.

"Some random gangster shot-gunned them both," said veteran LAPD homicide detective Chris Barling who has just about seen it all. "It was definitely different. That's for sure. We're thinking the shooter must have thought the two cars were together and sees them driving crazy, slam to a stop and get out and he figures they're going to attack him."

Wednesday afternoon a suspect was arrested for the killings, Barling wrote on his Twitter account. @77thhomicidecop.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office said Gilbert Ralph Montano, 24, from Rosamond in Kern County died from a shotgun blast to his head and Anthony Smallwood, 40, of Los Angeles died of a shotgun wound to his torso.

Police are searching for a suspect. Anyone with information can call LAPD gang homicide at (213) 485-1385

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by alexalonso » September 5th, 2013, 11:02 am

I heard that the shooter was 18 years old but they havent released his name. I went over there and couldnt even tell that a double murder occurred there, but this certainly had nothing to do with the 40s. I wonder of they will charge the shooter with 1st degree murder, I am sure the will though.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 5th, 2013, 3:54 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:Yes, the 40 Ave's claim that stretch of blocks by A-1 burger, from Leimert Blvd all the way down to Western. The burger stand is right there off of 8th Ave, and back in the day, like around the early 2000's, 8th and 6th Ave was crackin'! When Junebug from the Ave's got killed, the activity died down a whole lot, and it wasn't the same. Around that time, the 40's were beefin' with the Jungles BPS's real tough, I've seen the 60's and UG's both cross out the 40's in the same tag/graffiti on King blvd and either Halldale or Dalton Ave. That shit got painted over now, but I saw that shit, but then again, the 40's and 60's have always never really seen eye to eye because most 60's kinda look down on the 40's, like they raised them, but the 40's have blown up


Quepolo3 wrote:A1 Burger! Grizzley W' cheese! Used to go there! If they posted 60K, then that would mean it's serious. Wasn't it the Ave. click that wouldn't claim neighborhood?
@WLA PALMs- Appreciate the post. When the 60's and UG's crossed them out was it after this conflict started or was this back in 2000. I've heard that before, that the Sixty's kind of looked at the 40's as the little brothers, quite simularly to the 30's. My fam. said that to me when I asked him about the 40's and the ties run so deep with those sets, I just can't understand it. In 97', I did a fire on 48th and western.I was my homeboy from 30's grandmother's house. When I would be over there doing my estimates he would come through, and he knew everybody overthere. He was well respected and they even kept the smokers from stealing the copper out of the house when we were rebuilding it. However, I don't think back then that the 40's had the numbers they do now.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » September 5th, 2013, 9:23 pm

back in what days because the 40's is a big gang and its been like this for a while

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 7th, 2013, 2:39 pm

bgcasper wrote:back in what days because the 40's is a big gang and its been like this for a while
@ bgcasper- I was talking about the early to mid. 90's. I agree they were a reputable gang back then, but it seemed that their numbers grew quite a bit since then.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 238
Joined: August 7th, 2004, 11:50 am
Location: Los angeles
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 7th, 2013, 2:49 pm

I was @ Southern California Cease Fire a weeks ago (after the young guys were hit on Hyde Park).
In the intervention community there a lot of ppl that wish to resolve that conflict, but nothing can happen until intervention comes from within both of these communities.
As an O'G with almost 40 years in as a Blood I view all of this no matter red against blue, or blue against blue or however it goes it all amounts to one big Black massacre.
The funny thing is I have a homegirl from my hood that had sons from 60's and both of them were killed on separate occasions a few years ago and one of them was killed in the 40's and if I am not mistaken the 40's killed him.
I am currently working on a heavy documentary and I wish I could interview some of these ppl.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 7th, 2013, 2:56 pm

MaddRonald wrote:I was @ Southern California Cease Fire a weeks ago (after the young guys were hit on Hyde Park).
In the intervention community there a lot of ppl that wish to resolve that conflict, but nothing can happen until intervention comes from within both of these communities.
As an O'G with almost 40 years in as a Blood I view all of this no matter red against blue, or blue against blue or however it goes it all amounts to one big Black massacre.
The funny thing is I have a homegirl from my hood that had sons from 60's and both of them were killed on separate occasions a few years ago and one of them was killed in the 40's and if I am not mistaken the 40's killed him.
I am currently working on a heavy documentary and I wish I could interview some of these ppl.
@OGMaddRonald- Appreciate the insight. I agree, it is a shame that we are losing our young people. I hope that something can be done before any more have to die. Respect!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 7th, 2013, 3:45 pm

I believe so Quepolo3, because I've never seen the UG's roll with the 60's against other hoodstas, and when it comes to the 30's, the 60's CANNOT look down on them or view them as nothin' but equals if anything! The Harlem 30's have definitely proven their mettle, and have a deep history! When I was in high school back in 94-95, I had homies from LA Macks, who were at that time considered little Harlem 30's, and I had a chance to hang out with them cats at their house off of 36th and Western, and their were nothin' but Harlem 30's over there!, chillin', DEEP than a muthafucka! Lmao, back then, the 40's weren't as "mainstream" or well know as they are now, but they were around tho, doin' their thing and handlin' their business tho.


Quepolo3 wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:Yes, the 40 Ave's claim that stretch of blocks by A-1 burger, from Leimert Blvd all the way down to Western. The burger stand is right there off of 8th Ave, and back in the day, like around the early 2000's, 8th and 6th Ave was crackin'! When Junebug from the Ave's got killed, the activity died down a whole lot, and it wasn't the same. Around that time, the 40's were beefin' with the Jungles BPS's real tough, I've seen the 60's and UG's both cross out the 40's in the same tag/graffiti on King blvd and either Halldale or Dalton Ave. That shit got painted over now, but I saw that shit, but then again, the 40's and 60's have always never really seen eye to eye because most 60's kinda look down on the 40's, like they raised them, but the 40's have blown up


Quepolo3 wrote:A1 Burger! Grizzley W' cheese! Used to go there! If they posted 60K, then that would mean it's serious. Wasn't it the Ave. click that wouldn't claim neighborhood?
@WLA PALMs- Appreciate the post. When the 60's and UG's crossed them out was it after this conflict started or was this back in 2000. I've heard that before, that the Sixty's kind of looked at the 40's as the little brothers, quite simularly to the 30's. My fam. said that to me when I asked him about the 40's and the ties run so deep with those sets, I just can't understand it. In 97', I did a fire on 48th and western.I was my homeboy from 30's grandmother's house. When I would be over there doing my estimates he would come through, and he knew everybody overthere. He was well respected and they even kept the smokers from stealing the copper out of the house when we were rebuilding it. However, I don't think back then that the 40's had the numbers they do now.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 7th, 2013, 3:49 pm

OG MaddRonald, I'm not surprised to hear that happened between the 40's and 60's before. When I was in high school, they were goin' at it on the shady low, skirmishes here and there. Just goes to show that years of disrespect will catch up to you!



MaddRonald wrote:I was @ Southern California Cease Fire a weeks ago (after the young guys were hit on Hyde Park).
In the intervention community there a lot of ppl that wish to resolve that conflict, but nothing can happen until intervention comes from within both of these communities.
As an O'G with almost 40 years in as a Blood I view all of this no matter red against blue, or blue against blue or however it goes it all amounts to one big Black massacre.
The funny thing is I have a homegirl from my hood that had sons from 60's and both of them were killed on separate occasions a few years ago and one of them was killed in the 40's and if I am not mistaken the 40's killed him.
I am currently working on a heavy documentary and I wish I could interview some of these ppl.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 238
Joined: August 7th, 2004, 11:50 am
Location: Los angeles
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 7th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
MaddRonald wrote:I was @ Southern California Cease Fire a weeks ago (after the young guys were hit on Hyde Park).
In the intervention community there a lot of ppl that wish to resolve that conflict, but nothing can happen until intervention comes from within both of these communities.
As an O'G with almost 40 years in as a Blood I view all of this no matter red against blue, or blue against blue or however it goes it all amounts to one big Black massacre.
The funny thing is I have a homegirl from my hood that had sons from 60's and both of them were killed on separate occasions a few years ago and one of them was killed in the 40's and if I am not mistaken the 40's killed him.
I am currently working on a heavy documentary and I wish I could interview some of these ppl.
@OGMaddRonald- Appreciate the insight. I agree, it is a shame that we are losing our young people. I hope that something can be done before any more have to die. Respect!
I know enough to know that intervention can only come from within both of these setts and that, there are ppl in the intervention community on both sides of that fence, but just because they are interventionist from within those certain setts does not mean they have an L.T.O. as representatives from those setts and for there to be a recognizable voice to be heard among all of the violence it is going to take reputable, respected individuals who are delegated from within the ranks of the hoods.
Something I have been explaining to ppl for decades is that the gangs of L.A. operate like sovereign nations and every 10 blocks can be like entering another country, with another combatant force, with a different sett of politics and different conflicts and alliances from the previous hood that you may be exiting.
There is so much politics that it is hard to keep up. Some alliances are like the former U.S.S.R., some are like the U.S.A. and some are comparable to the Allied Forces of World War 2. To understand L.A. gangs you have to understand politics and history because gangs evolve either naturally or structurally and the intervention community is part of that evolution and they are becoming the equivalent of a U.N. peace keeping force, don't be surprised if somewhere in the city there are private closed door meetings taking place between the 40's and 60's trying to get a handle on all of this violence, even if there are intermediaries present to assure everyones safety. It is sensitive when bodies start dropping but the first phase before truce is cease fire agreement. Believe me I have an L.T.O. and I have been to the table while my ears were still rand the smell of gunsmoke was still in the air

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 7th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Madd Ronald,
What's an L.T.O.?

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » September 7th, 2013, 9:33 pm

very nice post thanks to the participants i agree only og from the involved hood can make that cease fire a reality and for the 40's in the 90's they was super big are they deeper than what they were in the 90's ?the 30's fell off big time from what they were ...

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 238
Joined: August 7th, 2004, 11:50 am
Location: Los angeles
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 7th, 2013, 10:24 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Madd Ronald,
What's an L.T.O.?
An L.T.O. is a License To Operate in the specific hood that an interventionist is from.
The L.T.O. is granted by the gang members more than likely in the gang the intervention worker is from.
In other words to be able to represent a specific sett they have to give their blessings, so that when any decisions are made on behalf of that sett, the members may be consulted first.
There are a lot of homies on both sides that have a lot of influence that are on parole, some may not want their faces seen in the perspective of being gang members, some may not be articulate enough speak in public, so having proper representation is important.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 8th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Don't know of any 60s getting killed by the 40s in the 40s, past or present. What's there names? This the first time blood has spilled on some back and forth gang shit....and it really ain't gang shit...ill let the real story be told by others...

Gang Interventionists have zero pull when a war is cracking. If they did, wouldn't be no more gang wars.They are bottom feeders. They come around after the smoke clears. When or if the 40s & 60s come to an understanding, there will be no interventionist at the table. No need for them. These dudes all know each other.

Peace is still possible because the teenagers/high school kids that got killed werent high value targets.they were just starting their career, barely recognized or known behind their little circle.... Its 3 to 2....if it stays right there its squashable, if no household names go down, I see things neutralizing......

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 8th, 2013, 5:10 pm

^^^^^ Again if it ain't coming from Mr. omniscient himself- XXX- it ain't factual. Alonso knows nothing, Casper knows nothing, Madd Ronald knows nothing, & etc. If we're only 2 believe u XXX u need 2 be more active & forthcoming on this forum. West up, Rollin Cuhz.......... :lol:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 8th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Its all about credibility and you guys have none. Its about who actually lives in the area. And you guys don't. Its about who personally knows the indivduals spoke on. You guys don't. Its about who is really out there in the field. You guys ain't.Simple as that!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 8th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Of Course Casper knows nothing. I don't know anybody that can see 10,ooo miles away beyond the Atlantic Ocean and across 50 States...not even sitting on the top of the Eiffel Tower wearing a Ninja suit with chop sticks eating a bowl of Chicken Chow Mien glazing over the horizon....

BG Casper is Mr Catfish himself.......

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 8th, 2013, 8:04 pm

xxx wrote:Its all about credibility and you guys have none. Its about who actually lives in the area. And you guys don't. Its about who personally knows the indivduals spoke on. You guys don't. Its about who is really out there in the field. You guys ain't.Simple as that!
I know I don't have none. The point that u sarcastically made a few posts ago is true- I'm all the way in NC. All the info on gangs I get is 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th hand. But u never answered my question a few points ago either: DO U LIVE IN ANY OF THE TERRITORY CLAIMED BY THE 60'S? Until u answer that, I take your silence as an admission of guilt or an unadmitted NO!! B/c as u just stated, if u don't ''actually live in the area'' u have NO credibility yourself.

But as u know yourself, people know people who know people who are involved in these strifes/conflicts/set trips or who live in the gang territories that we speak of. U MAY know some yourself. Who can confirm or deny that u know the individuals spoke on? So u can miss us with all this ''I know everything & y'all don't'' facade.

Not every gang member believes in the confidentiality of gang banging. Many gang members themselves dry snitch on other gang members or incriminate themselves 4 bragging rights & putting in work 4 the hood. So some loose lipped gangster directly involved in gang banging incidents could very well be on Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, & etc. claiming that they've earned stripes by committing the crimes spoken of in recent news.

Like I said earlier, even if u are a 60, as big as the 60's are, even all 60's don't know all the 60's business. A lot of the info that the 60's & any other gangs gets is 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th hand info as well. B/c if u weren't an eyewitness or participant in the crimes/incidents that happens in gang banging you're only going off of what somebody else says. Even 60's lie 2 get their rep up.

And just 2 ruffle your feathers a lil bit, we all know the 60's have a notorious rep. Some boast them 2 be the toughest Crip gang in SC. But most that I've heard speak of the East Coast Crips as being the most reputable & most notorious Crip gang in SC. I hear the 60's have 2 much internal tribalism 2 be the Crip kings of SC. The Coasts on the other hand- especially the 6Pack- is solid through & through from 1st to 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by alexalonso » September 8th, 2013, 8:31 pm

TarHeelRED wrote: And just 2 ruffle your feathers a lil bit, we all know the 60's have a notorious rep. Some boast them 2 be the toughest Crip gang in SC. But most that I've heard speak of the East Coast Crips as being the most reputable & most notorious Crip gang in SC. I hear the 60's have 2 much internal tribalism 2 be the Crip kings of SC. The Coasts on the other hand- especially the 6Pack- is solid through & through from 1st to 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said, but I would add that there is no such thing as "most notorious set" because at the end of the day its all about individual. The 60s just like any other gang, has some riders, killer, thugs, dealers, gun slingers but also busters, snitches, gays, drug addicts, etc.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 238
Joined: August 7th, 2004, 11:50 am
Location: Los angeles
Contact:

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 8th, 2013, 9:18 pm

xxx wrote:Don't know of any 60s getting killed by the 40s in the 40s, past or present. What's there names? This the first time blood has spilled on some back and forth gang shit....and it really ain't gang shit...ill let the real story be told by others...

Gang Interventionists have zero pull when a war is cracking. If they did, wouldn't be no more gang wars.They are bottom feeders. They come around after the smoke clears. When or if the 40s & 60s come to an understanding, there will be no interventionist at the table. No need for them. These dudes all know each other.

Peace is still possible because the teenagers/high school kids that got killed werent high value targets.they were just starting their career, barely recognized or known behind their little circle.... Its 3 to 2....if it stays right there its squashable, if no household names go down, I see things neutralizing......
It is funny to hear how ineffective gang intervention is in the streets, that's the same thing the L.A.P.D. gang unit told me when I was providing safe passage for a Crip funeral in my hood a while back but that was because he realized gang intervention threatened his job security.
The gang interventionist appear right after the smoke clears, as a matter of fact I have ppl that were immediately on the scene of that shooting on Hyde Park. Now when we go to other ppls hoods we allow those from that area to immediately deal with the immediate situation taking place, while everyone else assumes their positions and does the assignments that they were trained to do @ the scene of gang related shootings.
It sounds like you are more an advocate of the gang conflicts and killing rather than the intervention, but you are entitled to your own opinion, but I say to you as a Black man what part do you play in the preservation of the Black race or is that something that does not concern you? I personally would have been on that scene in Hyde Park right along with the G.R.Y.D., P.C.I.T.I., So. Cal Cease Fire, Project Cry No More and the rest of those interventionist that were on that scene, but it happened while I was @ work, you should get involved you might be able to save some lives.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » September 8th, 2013, 9:39 pm

xxx wrote:Of Course Casper knows nothing. I don't know anybody that can see 10,ooo miles away beyond the Atlantic Ocean and across 50 States...not even sitting on the top of the Eiffel Tower wearing a Ninja suit with chop sticks eating a bowl of Chicken Chow Mien glazing over the horizon....

BG Casper is Mr Catfish himself.......
lol coup style of clownin with xxx acount whats goin on in that crenshaw library ???shrimp x left the session open and kevin logged on after ?
cuzz since u into chinese i ll keep on teaching you ...sifu means master .thats how u should call me .still wonder how i could teach u about your own city between two chow mien bowl and a roasted chop suy duck from the top of the infamous tokyo tower in chinatown paris ..no doupt u had to create multiple acounts .imagine one acount for your super xtras move posing on the first cover of your fanzine with a fictionnal caractere named tataaa lolol trying to make a 92 truce pic cover with multiple acount bozo like u supossedly from 5 line ..u even fell in love with the tank top bich he created ...but that flirt was on another one of your acounts lololol cuzzzz u should keep quiet ... during those days you were kev mac than coup birth came after the clowning and humiliation the kevin tataa couple had to go thru ...cuzz i teachd u about your own city i clown you in your own language and when ever you feel like comin up 4 real i will fucc u up in your own boxing style and on top of aaall that i will forgive you because me im for real . since u dont wanna leave that nutts bouncing checc the bushs routine ..have a nice day

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2013, 8:42 am

@1 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: And just 2 ruffle your feathers a lil bit, we all know the 60's have a notorious rep. Some boast them 2 be the toughest Crip gang in SC. But most that I've heard speak of the East Coast Crips as being the most reputable & most notorious Crip gang in SC. I hear the 60's have 2 much internal tribalism 2 be the Crip kings of SC. The Coasts on the other hand- especially the 6Pack- is solid through & through from 1st to 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said, but I would add that there is no such thing as "most notorious set" because at the end of the day its all about individual. The 60s just like any other gang, has some riders, killer, thugs, dealers, gun slingers but also busters, snitches, gays, drug addicts, etc.
Credibility, Bias, animosity......

How is what he said 'well said"?

First of 60s is one gang, ECC is what, made up of 15 indivdual Sets.

Second of all, ECC set trip and go to war with each other.

62 v 69
66 v 69
66 v 68
76 v 89
97 v q102

Body counts...

So what are you talking about Willis?

ECC has lost ground, in 1st, 59 and 76/89 are in trouble. RSC ain't lost nadda. Push from the 50s to the 70s.

ECC dont even back 190 in there beefs with Compton and Carson sets. 1st to 190,? Please! More like 62 to 118...

Its obvious yall have animosity, bitterness and hatred for the 60s. A real fasination with them, why? Why not desect Other sets the way you do the 60s? Everybody trys to poke holes in their Legency, their Notorious Status......60s are the most hated Set in this L.A gang scene, they have the longest enemy list of any single gang, its all for a reason.......even they're allies resent their Hegemony over the decades. That's why you see rebellions and resistance now a days....but what can I say, all mighty Empires are challange and fall have reigning supreme for decades/centuries, look at Rome..

Yeah every gang has tuff guys, some more then others. Yeah gangs have busters, some more then others....point being the 60s over time, their ratio of solid niggas to busters. Is way higher then every other gang out there. That's why LAPD, the Courts , the FBI and LAtimes label them the Most Notorious gang in L.A history period...the streets know, they felt it, witness their rampages over the decades...you guys are Johnny come lately....trying to figure things out after the war years are over...this era is the residue of the wars...this is the final stages of collapse....

I don't know what your fasination is with pointing out that a gang has Gays..that really interests you, not sure why.... Yeah, I'm sure some of these Convicts with life sentences, that been down for decades might have fuck with a punk, who knows, that's part of the Convict culture.....but u go out your way to point out the 60s have gays....I wonder what your motive is...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2013, 8:55 am

MaddRonald wrote:
xxx wrote:Don't know of any 60s getting killed by the 40s in the 40s, past or present. What's there names? This the first time blood has spilled on some back and forth gang shit....and it really ain't gang shit...ill let the real story be told by others...

Gang Interventionists have zero pull when a war is cracking. If they did, wouldn't be no more gang wars.They are bottom feeders. They come around after the smoke clears. When or if the 40s & 60s come to an understanding, there will be no interventionist at the table. No need for them. These dudes all know each other.

Peace is still possible because the teenagers/high school kids that got killed werent high value targets.they were just starting their career, barely recognized or known behind their little circle.... Its 3 to 2....if it stays right there its squashable, if no household names go down, I see things neutralizing......
It is funny to hear how ineffective gang intervention is in the streets, that's the same thing the L.A.P.D. gang unit told me when I was providing safe passage for a Crip funeral in my hood a while back but that was because he realized gang intervention threatened his job security.
The gang interventionist appear right after the smoke clears, as a matter of fact I have ppl that were immediately on the scene of that shooting on Hyde Park. Now when we go to other ppls hoods we allow those from that area to immediately deal with the immediate situation taking place, while everyone else assumes their positions and does the assignments that they were trained to do @ the scene of gang related shootings.
It sounds like you are more an advocate of the gang conflicts and killing rather than the intervention, but you are entitled to your own opinion, but I say to you as a Black man what part do you play in the preservation of the Black race or is that something that does not concern you? I personally would have been on that scene in Hyde Park right along with the G.R.Y.D., P.C.I.T.I., So. Cal Cease Fire, Project Cry No More and the rest of those interventionist that were on that scene, but it happened while I was @ work, you should get involved you might be able to save some lives.
Look bro, my bad for knocking your hustle. Its not meant to be on any hater shit. We just dialogueing on here.

As far as some intervenionist going to the Hyde Park scence , what's that? What did they do? They were being nosey just like Alonso. Just observing. Listening for info....that's not saying much.

I know how this shit works. No one can stop gang wars. They ebb and flow on their own, burn out over time...slow down when Police flood the area...if these kids join gangs they will do what gangs do....

Gangs are becoming less popular, meaning less membership, meaning less activity....that has more effect on gang activity then any gang Interventionists......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Aww shit, look at this groupie ass cheerleader gettin' his thong panties all in a bunch lmao, I told y'all when it comes to different views about this 60's, this fag ass groupie gets mad lolol, Alonso wasn't going out of his way to point out the 60's have gays among their ranks, he ALSO stated that the 60's, LIKE ANY OTHER GANG, has their share of ridas, killas, gun slingers, drug dealers, etc, ALSO snitches, bustas, gays, GROUPIES LIKE YOURSELF, etc. You suck the 60's dick so damn much, you took Alonso's statement with the extras and out of context, and got offended and touched like a lil bitch lmao, over a gang YOU HAD NO PART OF!, NEVER JOINED, AND ADMITTED YOU NEVER JOINED, but you refer to them as "The Notorious Ones"? Lmao, you sound like a notorious, cocksuckin' groupie, the way you revere them niggas! Them niggas AIN'T notorious!, them niggas got a HUGE R.I.P. list!, LIKE ANY OTHER GANG!, and the L.A.P.D., FBI, News, law enforcement in general, etc, always puts extras when they label gangs/criminals, to put urgency on the situation, to encourage the public to snitch, like it's a priority when combating gangs is nothing but just another EVERYDAY assignment, part of law enforcement's job. Not only that, we all know L.A.P.D. the media, and law enforcement in general LIES PERIOD!, AND ADDS HYPE!, CONSTANTLY FALSIFYING PAPERWORK, so you're an idiot to believe ANYTHING the police or the media says! How can you believe what somebody wrote when they weren't there?, to actually witness the crime in question? They are tryin' to get the facts, asking questions themselves, it's called a developing story!, AND WE ALL KNOW REAL NIGGAS AIN'T TALKIN'! or tellin' the media or police NOTHIN'!, similar to how the gov't lies to the public about justification for starting a war, to rally support from the people, but in reality spreading propaganda so they can feel better when they go to sleep at night, for murdering hundreds of people, in the name of government.


How can the 60's be labeled as the most notorious gang in L.A. history period, when Monsta Kody's 8 Trays were their main rivals? That war went back and forth!!!, LIKE ANY OTHER WAR! Like I said before, I used to live on 63rd and Brynhurst back in the late 70's/early 80's when that war was happenin', and my mother moved because them niggas were gettin' stretched the fuck out!, in front of our doorstep! When the 60's went to war with other gangs LATER ON, them wars went back and forth!, THEY WERE NOT ONE SIDED! Don't act like niggas didn't come thru, and blast on them niggas!!! EVERYBODY IN THE CITY, CAME THRU ON THEM NIGGAS!, YOU KNOW THAT, WE ALL KNOW THAT!, AND THEIR R.I.P. LIST IS PROOF! LMAO!, and them niggas have a higher ratio of busters to solid niggas! Lmao, that's what happens when gangs try to go on a recruiting spree, they recruit any and everybody just to look good on paper, but their activities in them streets speaks the truth of the situation, or else a whole bunch of other gangs wouldn't be saying the same thing, when it comes to the 60's ratio of busters to solids. When you speak about the 60's allies even resenting them, THAT'S NOT because they are almighty supreme and other gangs are rebelling!, THEY ARE FAR FROM THAT, that's disrespect and funk coming back to them, karma nigga!, real niggas aren't gonna lay down and accept that BS!, that pistol from the opposing side evens the odds!, that nigga with them quick hands from the opposing side evens the odds! Contrary to what your fairytale ass wants to believe, EVERY GANG HAS SOLID REPUTABLES, AND HAS HAD A SHARE OF BRINGIN' THEM NIGGAS THEIR HAT!, knock that BS off! The only person with a NOTORIOUS COCKSUCKING REPUTATION HERE IS YOU! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!



xxx wrote:
@1 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: And just 2 ruffle your feathers a lil bit, we all know the 60's have a notorious rep. Some boast them 2 be the toughest Crip gang in SC. But most that I've heard speak of the East Coast Crips as being the most reputable & most notorious Crip gang in SC. I hear the 60's have 2 much internal tribalism 2 be the Crip kings of SC. The Coasts on the other hand- especially the 6Pack- is solid through & through from 1st to 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said, but I would add that there is no such thing as "most notorious set" because at the end of the day its all about individual. The 60s just like any other gang, has some riders, killer, thugs, dealers, gun slingers but also busters, snitches, gays, drug addicts, etc.
Credibility, Bias, animosity......

How is what he said 'well said"?

First of 60s is one gang, ECC is what, made up of 15 indivdual Sets.

Second of all, ECC set trip and go to war with each other.

62 v 69
66 v 69
66 v 68
76 v 89
97 v q102

Body counts...

So what are you talking about Willis?

ECC has lost ground, in 1st, 59 and 76/89 are in trouble. RSC ain't lost nadda. Push from the 50s to the 70s.

ECC dont even back 190 in there beefs with Compton and Carson sets. 1st to 190,? Please! More like 62 to 118...

Its obvious yall have animosity, bitterness and hatred for the 60s. A real fasination with them, why? Why not desect Other sets the way you do the 60s? Everybody trys to poke holes in their Legency, their Notorious Status......60s are the most hated Set in this L.A gang scene, they have the longest enemy list of any single gang, its all for a reason.......even they're allies resent their Hegemony over the decades. That's why you see rebellions and resistance now a days....but what can I say, all mighty Empires are challange and fall have reigning supreme for decades/centuries, look at Rome..

Yeah every gang has tuff guys, some more then others. Yeah gangs have busters, some more then others....point being the 60s over time, their ratio of solid niggas to busters. Is way higher then every other gang out there. That's why LAPD, the Courts , the FBI and LAtimes label them the Most Notorious gang in L.A history period...the streets know, they felt it, witness their rampages over the decades...you guys are Johnny come lately....trying to figure things out after the war years are over...this era is the residue of the wars...this is the final stages of collapse....

I don't know what your fasination is with pointing out that a gang has Gays..that really interests you, not sure why.... Yeah, I'm sure some of these Convicts with life sentences, that been down for decades might have fuck with a punk, who knows, that's part of the Convict culture.....but u go out your way to point out the 60s have gays....I wonder what your motive is...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 9th, 2013, 3:44 pm

http://maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/n ... lms/crime/

The link above shows how turnt the Palms Area is. A bunch of car thieves and dudes running around mugging old ladies.....in an White/Asian Neighborhood...

You dudes in here are like Holocaust Deniers. You see the concentration camps and the bodies are right there, but it wasnt 3 million, it never happen...the facts and evidence is overwhelming, but u just can't believe it.....

Alonso can ask his LAPD sources what gang has giving law enforcement the most headaches in the past 3 to 4 decades.. The case will be closed. Fuck what I say...

Yall ever see that movie "Young Guns" with the Billy the Kid character. His favorite phraze before he blow your head off was "Ill make you Famous"

That's who the 60s are. All these gangs gain fame by beefing with the 60s, they get famous, put on the map, they feel they get drafted out of the minors to the Big Leagues, they get recognition. From West LA to Watts/Compton, from Venice to Long Beach, Inglewood/Gardena to Duarte, the god Damn LA County hates these guys, Why? Gangs take pride in their 60 beef, 60K tattoos, striking 60K onthe top of their enemy roll calls on their neighborhood walls ...Why?

As far as this Gay Shit, this the 2nd time its been brought up when speaking on the 60s., and I notice on the home page, their is an article on Gay Gangsters...I'm not sure what to make out of it......

At the end of the day, when history is written, hopefully not by Alonso because on the under he's a 60 hater like the rest of yall, the unbias truth will come to light. Facts will speak for themselves..

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 9th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Damn, you just took me back to my old neighborhood.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 9th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Nigga, shut yo bitch ass up! Your comeback is weak faggot! Them niggas you groupie/fan ride so much caused NO havoc in West L.A. chump!, and I've consistently proved you wrong and exposed your fraud status numerous times you clown!, keep the Palms outcho mouth!, that's what got me on your bumper in the first place. You moved all the way to Victorville remember? What can you tell us about gangs you never joined?, or their neighborhoods YOU DON'T LIVE IN NOW!, and more than likely, NEVER DID! Like TarheelRed keeps askin' you: "do you live in any neighborhoods claimed by the 60's?", in other words, does your gay ass live in the turf? The answer is no!, you bitch ass gang researcher! West L.A. and Pacific Division L.A.P.D knows who we are!, and why they were on such a rampage, tryin' to get rid of us! The Palms is BFGC turf! bitch!, and we're back in the turf!, we ain't went nowhere but to prison and back to the turf!!! I don't want my turf to make the news bitch, this ain't the 1980's and 90's you extra'd out sucker! That's less eyes I need in my business, and on my homies!, and less info groupies and haters like you need to know! THE PALMS IS HISTORICALLY BLACK AND WHITE! There has always been a gang presence over there!, even though whites/asian, etc have lived over there! West L.A. Palmside BFGC3X buster! You know what it is! You groupie, hatin' ass fan! Lmao!



xxx wrote:http://maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/n ... lms/crime/

The link above shows how turnt the Palms Area is. A bunch of car thieves and dudes running around mugging old ladies.....in an White/Asian Neighborhood...

You dudes in here are like Holocaust Deniers. You see the concentration camps and the bodies are right there, but it wasnt 3 million, it never happen...the facts and evidence is overwhelming, but u just can't believe it.....

Alonso can ask his LAPD sources what gang has giving law enforcement the most headaches in the past 3 to 4 decades.. The case will be closed. Fuck what I say...

Yall ever see that movie "Young Guns" with the Billy the Kid character. His favorite phraze before he blow your head off was "Ill make you Famous"

That's who the 60s are. All these gangs gain fame by beefing with the 60s, they get famous, put on the map, they feel they get drafted out of the minors to the Big Leagues, they get recognition. From West LA to Watts/Compton, from Venice to Long Beach, Inglewood/Gardena to Duarte, the god Damn LA County hates these guys, Why? Gangs take pride in their 60 beef, 60K tattoos, striking 60K onthe top of their enemy roll calls on their neighborhood walls ...Why?

As far as this Gay Shit, this the 2nd time its been brought up when speaking on the 60s., and I notice on the home page, their is an article on Gay Gangsters...I'm not sure what to make out of it......

At the end of the day, when history is written, hopefully not by Alonso because on the under he's a 60 hater like the rest of yall, the unbias truth will come to light. Facts will speak for themselves..

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”