Centinela Park

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 16th, 2007, 10:13 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:

RIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I don't know wat crypt mean?

ITS OKAY I GET IT POPPIN

PEACE OUT MA NIGGA

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 1st, 2007, 9:58 pm

Ol School IFG

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2007, 11:21 pm

youngwun wrote:Get a dictionary homie... not hating, just saying.
lol...

man this dude bspg knows what it means, he's just INTENTIONALLY ignorant, and :

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
- Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Hold Up

Unread post by Stone » August 21st, 2007, 10:41 am

youngwun wrote:CPF deeper than the Families? I don't believe that homie I just cant. I aint gonna hate on a nigga from an E/S blood gang because it's damu love all around, but it sounds like you making a lot of assumptions based off one or two experiences.
No, the CPF's are no where near as deep as the IFGBz but you can consider them as the same gang they hang roll together and have the same enemies. Nellas hanging deep in Darby parlk??? Are you talkin bout the Bompton Nellas, that can't be so bekuz Bompton Ru's don't get passes from the Inglewood damus I know. I won't speak on the details and why but shit has went down between Bompton Ru's n some wood damu set. It's not a new beef either. I can't speak on today, but the Sixties have put major work in on the Inglewood damu's hood close to there turf in the past. So NHP, IFGB, CPF, QSB will alwayz be 60k til the end

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Hold Up

Unread post by Stone » August 21st, 2007, 10:44 am

bspg wrote:Like I said take this from a real reptable NIGGA from east side 30 rus

My dad stays and inglewood and I somewat grew up over there I know lots off ifs and cpfs I was gonna git put on

But n e way

THE CPF'z ARE thicker then the IF'z LOWKEY
The CPF'Z got 65 st 68 and 69
A lot off them niggas at darby park be from NELLAS I noticed a lot off the niggas who be with the fams don't even be from fams they be from CPF and FSB
The fams also kick it with the AVENUES
So but the CPFs a DEEP ASS hood go on 65 them niggas 30 thick no lie all the time

No, the CPF's are no where near as deep as the IFGBz but you can consider them as the same gang they hang roll together and have the same enemies. Nellas hanging deep in Darby parlk??? Are you talkin bout the compton Nellas, that can't be so bekuz compton Ru's don't get passes from the Inglewood damus I know. I won't speak on the details and why but shit has went down between compton Ru's n some wood damu set. It's not a new beef either. I can't speak on today, but the Sixties have put major work in on the Inglewood damu's hood close to there turf in the past. So NHP, IFGB, CPF, QSB will alwayz be 60k til the end