Is blocc crip gangs and nayborhoods one in the same??

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Is blocc crip gangs and nayborhoods one in the same??

Unread post by lizard » December 24th, 2016, 1:44 am

Are blocc crips and nhcs one in the sane or allied ?? If not whats the difference? ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Is blocc crip gangs and nayborhoods one in the same??

Unread post by bgcasper » December 28th, 2016, 1:27 am

yeah in the begining u can say nh and blocks were allied were they first started in the 100's in that area they still under the same car and they all claim rollin hunned but in the mid end 70's they expended all over....so that blocc crip with nhc union in compton quikly became not a reality first nhcc and nayborhood blocc crips that even beefed with kelly and swiched to their actual name nutty blocc have for main enemi another blocc crips the acacias ...nhcc until recently claimed sbk pbk so in compton they dont follow l.a politic and that blocc=nhc is not reality and never was

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Swanto » December 28th, 2016, 7:31 pm

Why you always putting Compton in every post ?

CC's never claimed the NH car like L.A sets.

2 different gang worlds bro.NH/Block & Rolling are all under the same umbrella.

South Central L.A is where it all started homie.

Compton & Watts hard too but not on the level of SC

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » December 29th, 2016, 11:34 am

Swanto wrote:Why you always putting Compton in every post ?

CC's never claimed the NH car like L.A sets.

2 different gang worlds bro.NH/Block & Rolling are all under the same umbrella.

South Central L.A is where it all started homie.

Compton & Watts hard too but not on the level of SC
You got Compton Twisted and I'm from Southcentral. Los Angeles is bigger than the Hub but the Hub bred some of the Hardest niggahz in L.A. County period point blank. Who Compton and Watts are the hardest on the level 4 yard bro. Furthermore...blocks/naybaz don't share the same politics because they do shit different on the eastside vs. the westside of L.A. ECC cool with e/s gangstaz and don't really beef with ETG, the 40 Avalons don't beef with r40,etc. For example...Altadena blocks are Trays that are under the Gangster umbrella. That's like putting a "1" in the C,B, or P but you kill more allies with the 1 in it than the enemy you put a "K" behind. Us a black people are confused tribes that got tricked into killing eachother.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » December 30th, 2016, 11:28 am

Compton & Watts hard too but not on the level of SC[/quote]
You got Compton Twisted and I'm from Southcentral. Los Angeles is bigger than the Hub but the Hub bred some of the Hardest niggahz in L.A. County period point blank. Who Compton and Watts are the hardest on the level 4 yard bro. Furthermore...blocks/naybaz don't share the same politics because they do shit different on the eastside vs. the westside of L.A. ECC cool with e/s gangstaz and don't really beef with ETG, the 40 Avalons don't beef with r40,etc. For example...Altadena blocks are Trays that are under the Gangster umbrella. That's like putting a "1" in the C,B, or P but you kill more allies with the 1 in it than the enemy you put a "K" behind. Us a black people are confused tribes that got tricked into killing
eachother.[/quote]

When did i say Compton was soft nigga ? i asked the Casper guy why is he putting Compton in every thread he post about on here.It's starting to seem like niggas not really from out here or know the politics.

Now im from South Central myself,Eccs/Harlems/43 all function under the same umbrella from the streets to the pen and they from E/s-W/s sets.60s,40s,R100s all function together as well.Every set gonna have a little beef here and there but they all got 1 thing in common

83s,Hoovers & Damus are their worst enemy.Whether its NH,Rolling or Block.

Far as Cpt & Watts having the hardest niggas on the level 4 yard,Nigga each pen is different.

Whoever got the most numbers/drugs or goodies to sell gonna have the power.But you being from L.A and talking down on L.A seem suspect.South Central gangs got the deepest car in the streets & jail houses.Everything has to have order & rank and South Central is King in the gang world.

Ill say it's like this in terms of activity and Influence,
South Central L.A
Cpt & Watts
Mid City L.A
Inglewood
Long beach
Valley cities

Its all debatable & yes black people have been tricked but not all of us.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Are all East Coast Crips neighborhood? The 190 ECC are Blocc.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » December 30th, 2016, 5:33 pm

alexalonso wrote:Are all East Coast Crips neighborhood? The 190 ECC are Blocc.
This is exactly why i said NH/Rollin/Blc are all under the same function.They share the same historical enemies so they basically one in the same.

Than you got other Crip cars like,

Gangsta Crips 3x
Mafia Crips
Hustler Crips
Avenue Crips

Whoever said Kelly Park was NH is most def not from Cali
Bgcasper are you from Compton because you bring Compton up in every thread ? It could be about Inglewood or West L.A and you'll throw Compton in the mix lol

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » December 30th, 2016, 11:16 pm

Swanto wrote:Compton & Watts hard too but not on the level of SC
You got Compton Twisted and I'm from Southcentral. Los Angeles is bigger than the Hub but the Hub bred some of the Hardest niggahz in L.A. County period point blank. Who Compton and Watts are the hardest on the level 4 yard bro. Furthermore...blocks/naybaz don't share the same politics because they do shit different on the eastside vs. the westside of L.A. ECC cool with e/s gangstaz and don't really beef with ETG, the 40 Avalons don't beef with r40,etc. For example...Altadena blocks are Trays that are under the Gangster umbrella. That's like putting a "1" in the C,B, or P but you kill more allies with the 1 in it than the enemy you put a "K" behind. Us a black people are confused tribes that got tricked into killing
eachother.[/quote]

When did i say Compton was soft nigga ? i asked the Casper guy why is he putting Compton in every thread he post about on here.It's starting to seem like niggas not really from out here or know the politics.

Now im from South Central myself,Eccs/Harlems/43 all function under the same umbrella from the streets to the pen and they from E/s-W/s sets.60s,40s,R100s all function together as well.Every set gonna have a little beef here and there but they all got 1 thing in common

83s,Hoovers & Damus are their worst enemy.Whether its NH,Rolling or Block.

Far as Cpt & Watts having the hardest niggas on the level 4 yard,Nigga each pen is different.

Whoever got the most numbers/drugs or goodies to sell gonna have the power.But you being from L.A and talking down on L.A seem suspect.South Central gangs got the deepest car in the streets & jail houses.Everything has to have order & rank and South Central is King in the gang world.

Ill say it's like this in terms of activity and Influence,
South Central L.A
Cpt & Watts
Mid City L.A
Inglewood
Long beach
Valley cities

Its all debatable & yes black people have been tricked but not all of us.[/quote] You %100 right from yo perspective, I'm just giving you mines which is the truth too. Just like you said "all penitentiaries are different"...the pen politics is the opposite from the streets bro. All I'm sayin is that the so called Alliance on the streets is an illusion. Everybody dead homies turnin in they grave. Sixties vs. Foeties...Piru vs. Piru...Gangsta vs. Gangsta (87/97GC vs. AGC vs. 42/43/48 GC)...bloods clickin up with crips to go against bloods and vice versa. When I see somebody hit up a P,G,C or G but have inside conflict where bodies dropped...all that allie stuff don't matter, but you have a valid point.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 31st, 2016, 5:41 am

were did i say kelly is nh ???pfffff i dont even wanna exchange comuniaction with you ...keep my name out of your post if u dont like it dont read it ...move foward in your life ..hatin dont bring nothing good you spend hours on writtin hudge post just to hate lolol

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » December 31st, 2016, 7:45 am

BgCasper ,You said some bs about Kelly beefing with Compton NH because of some blocc crips....idk what you be saying honestly but you know danm well the Crips in Compton don't roll with L.A politics so i think you do it just to have fun lol

the mid end 70's they expended all over....so that blocc crip with nhc union in compton quikly became not a reality first nhcc and nayborhood blocc crips that even beefed with kelly and swiched to their actual name nutty blocc have for main enemi another blocc crips the acacias ( like what does this have to do with Cpt gangs )

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2017, 10:00 am

no just sayin at the time kelly beefed with nbcc they was close to nhcc just to say that cpt is cpt nhcc and nbcc never roll as one at any moment more than only that ...what about front hood six hood poccet hood they dont roll as one never ever rolled with any nhc set even beefed with l.a nhc in jail matter of fact ph and fh beef as we speak cpt is cpt ...cpt had also a lot of park gang unlike l.a who dont have any that i know of in the crip side in l.a that also prove its two different culture and they are not really connected i would say cpt closer to watts without any doupt ..now sayin l.a is harder than cpt i dont think so ...really dont

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 1st, 2017, 9:37 pm

I never said Cpt wasnt Cpt,You made a point to say they don't follow L.A politics when that got nothing to do with the topic.

Far as what city is harder is all based on opinion but look at the influence South Central sets hold. Ecs got 190s in Carson smashing a few Compton gangs.Got 1200 block in Riverside smashing.Hoovers & 18s in San Bernardino smashing.

Every Crip gang in West L.A & the Valley is Gangsta Crip 3x under the 83s & Avalons

Insanes in Long Beach is 3x
R20s in Long Beach is 2x
Grape st Watts is 3x

Now i give Pirus they respect but which Piru set got 1500 members ?

Few Damu sets in South Central are super big in numbers
And we know how big 60s,Hoovers & Eastcoast are

Than you got South Central Sureno gangs like 18st,F13 & 38th that's massive as well

So once again how does Compton rank over South Central in the gang world ?

With all due respect i rank Compton right behind L.A
and than Watts & Inglewood behind Compton

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 3rd, 2017, 4:34 am

because you are comparing uncomparable things ..like ..if it was about how deep a hood is off course l.a have hudge hoods like rsc ..but hood in cpt are smaller closer to each other thats what makes cpt dangerous... u have gangs in every blocc..in some part is back yard bangin south central hoods are big but they are not like in compton their proxymite with enemies in the west side aint like in cpt watts by the way i dont think es and ws are the same i even tend to see the es as more kinna like cpt specially watts ...but thats an opinion everybody have one no need to take it personnal

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 3rd, 2017, 11:20 am

I think blocc is not a prominent name , it's just a term ,

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 4th, 2017, 2:30 am

The Eastside of South Central got small hoods close to each other too.But here's a list of the most dangerous areas in the whole entire L.A County.South Central hoods are all over this list.

chart below contains both per capita statistics and gross crime counts.
RANK NEIGHBORHOOD PER CAPITA TOTAL
1 Chesterfield Square
2 Vermont Vista
3 Green Meadows
4 Harvard Park
5 Vermont Knolls
6 Vermont-Slauson
7 Manchester Square
8 Athens
9 Gramercy Park
10 Broadway-Manchester
11 Leimert Park
12 Westmont
13 Hyde Park
14 Watts
15 Florence
16 Vermont Square
17 South Park
18 West Compton
19 Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw
20 Historic South-Central
21 Exposition Park
22 West Adams
23 Willowbrook
24 Central-Alameda
25 Hollywood
26 Elysian Park
27 Rancho Dominguez
28 Compton
29 Harvard Heights
30 Jefferson Park
31 Fairfax
32 Westlake
33 Adams-Normandie
34 Cypress Park
35 Florence-Firestone
36 Downtown
37 Lincoln Heights
38 East Compton
39 West Hollywood
40 Pico-Union
41 Venice
42 Boyle Heights
43 East Hollywood

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 4th, 2017, 4:13 am

This shouldn't even be an argument.Look at the influence & notoriety South Central gangs have even in media.

Colors
South Central Movie
Boyz N the Hood
Menace || Society ( Watts & South Central )
Poetic Justice
Friday
Baby boy
Training Day
Don't be a Menace to South Central
The South Central T.v Show in the 90s
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Video Game

Shit the Rodney King riots was set off in South Central
Gangs like F13 claiming Watts Killa
RSC wacking multiple cities out on the wall

This no disrespect to no other city or hoods but L.A push the hardest line without a doubt.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 4th, 2017, 5:54 am

movies aint proving no point cpt influence is even bigger if u wanna piss contest that way nwa dr dre gayme eazy e the whole death row ruthless and in boys in the hood your homies were scared to go to compton lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 4th, 2017, 5:57 am

menace to society was totally watts they did blast on few fools in inglewood and party was in long beach i c no notorious land in that movie lol

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 4th, 2017, 8:05 am

lol

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 4th, 2017, 8:22 am

Menace had Kane living in Watts and O Dog all over lol.

They had scenes all on Crenshaw not Long Beach.Kane cousin got killed at that Jack in the box on the shaw.

And Nwa was a group effort.Ice Cube from South Central was the best rapper in the crew & wrote everything.But they all deserve credit as a group.

Now ill give you Ruthless but everyone contributed to Deathrow.Harry O was from the Eastside of South Central and had the Nickerson Gardens sowed up like New Jack City.He actually fronted Suge the money to start Deathrow so there goes that.

Far as rap i give the edge to Compton & Long beach but gang wise it's South Central.60s vs 83's is probably the most famous gang war of all time.Tookie from the Westside of South Central probably the most famous gang member of all time and laid his footprints down in Compton as well.Pirus tried to lay him out so i give credit where it's due.

I have the utmost respect for Compton & Watts though.
Compton in the 80s & 90s was a fucking beast to be such a small city.Even got rid of the police department in the 2000's so yeah im in now way saying Compton soft.

Just rank South Central as the mecca because that's where it all started.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 4th, 2017, 8:38 am

Gangsta rap is another subject but ill list a few key rappers from each city.

L.A Dream Team
Egyptian Lover ( Dj )
Ice T - South Central
Ice Cube - South Central
Tone Loc - South Central
Ahmad
Yo Yo - South Central
Kurupt ( Dogg pound ) South Central
Dub C ( Westside Connection ) South Central
South Central Cartel
Damu Rydaz ( B Brazy & Hawk ) L.A & Inglewood
2pac & Thug Life Group ( L.A & Inglewood )
Montell Jordan lol
LV ( Gangsta's Paradise )

Compton

Mix Master Spade
Toddy Tee
Eazy E & the Ruthless Family
Mc Ren
Dr Dre
NWA as a group of course
Dj Quik
Mc eiht & Compton most wanted
Coolio
2nd to None
Tweedy Bird Loc
Bg & Dresta
King Tee

Far as New School artist from Compton
The Game
Kendrick Lamar
YG
Problem
Compton Av
AD

New School from South Central
Dj mustard
Nipsey Hussle & Slauson Boys
Ty dolla sign
Schoolboy Q
Joe Moses
Rj
Dom Kennedy
G Perico
Teefli
Drakeo

Both cities got rep homie.Much love to the Hub City

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 4th, 2017, 8:42 am

Swanto wrote:Menace had Kane living in Watts and O Dog all over lol.

They had scenes all on Crenshaw not Long Beach.Kane cousin got killed at that Jack in the box on the shaw.

And Nwa was a group effort.Ice Cube from South Central was the best rapper in the crew & wrote everything.But they all deserve credit as a group.

Now ill give you Ruthless but everyone contributed to Deathrow.Harry O was from the Eastside of South Central and had the Nickerson Gardens sowed up like New Jack City.He actually fronted Suge the money to start Deathrow so there goes that.

Far as rap i give the edge to Compton & Long beach but gang wise it's South Central.60s vs 83's is probably the most famous gang war of all time.Tookie from the Westside of South Central probably the most famous gang member of all time and laid his footprints down in Compton as well.Pirus tried to lay him out so i give credit where it's due.

I have the utmost respect for Compton & Watts though.
Compton in the 80s & 90s was a fucking beast to be such a small city.Even got rid of the police department in the 2000's so yeah im in no way saying Compton soft.

Just rank South Central as the mecca because that's where it all started.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 5th, 2017, 4:43 am

[quote="Swanto"]Gangsta rap is another subject but ill list a few key rappers from each city.

L.A Dream Team
Egyptian Lover ( Dj )
Ice T - South Central
Ice Cube - South Central
Tone Loc - South Central
Ahmad
Yo Yo - South Central
Kurupt ( Dogg pound ) South Central
Dub C ( Westside Connection ) South Central
South Central Cartel
Damu Rydaz ( B Brazy & Hawk ) L.A & Inglewood
2pac & Thug Life Group ( L.A & Inglewood )
Montell Jordan lol
LV ( Gangsta's Paradise )

Compton

Mix Master Spade
Toddy Tee
Eazy E & the Ruthless Family
Mc Ren
Dr Dre
NWA as a group of course
Dj Quik
Mc eiht & Compton most wanted
Coolio
2nd to None
Tweedy Bird Loc
Bg & Dresta
King Tee

Far as New School artist from Compton
The Game
Kendrick Lamar
YG
Problem
Compton Av
AD

New School from South Central
Dj mustard
Nipsey Hussle & Slauson Boys
Ty dolla sign
Schoolboy Q
Joe Moses
Rj
Dom Kennedy
G Perico
Teefli
Drakeo

Both cities got rep homie.Much love to the Hub City[/quote]yep and also we are not talkin about the same supperficie i think sc l.a is like 4 cpt minimum but your list aint reflecting that you should pull 4 time more names and u know u cont find that... ull have to name all rappers from south central cartel to match lol but than again i can throw u the shaft gangsta clicc lol now ..u talkin about nice cube the guy wasnt even reppin your city though??? wasnt he yellin str8 outa compton in many verses ???and at the end the guy just a momas boy ...eric threw a pair of nikes his way and had him givin up his right for boyz n the hood krkrkr no ice cube as best rapper is kinna funny he was just an l.a copycat version of chucc dee cuzz a fraud ask lench mob about him ask dazzi dee a real hoodsta from 106nhc about him ...and what about his bichass movies cuzz competin with justin bieber ...but again i agree both city bang hard since the 70's ps in menace ..i though the guys that got pop wasnt no brims or rollin 20's krkrkr they was some inglewood bloods but than again it wasnt written all over their face

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 5th, 2017, 7:32 am

I dont understand what you was saying in that previous post lol

Cube wrote the lyrics for Eazy E so of course he had to say straight outta Compton in his verse.Every now and than you'll hear him give it up for South Central.But Eazy biggest songs was wrote by Cube.Boyz N the Hood for example.

But everybody know when Cube dropped that No vaseline it killed NWA as a group.

This not no L.A vs Cpt shit,im just telling it like it is

Scrooge118

Unread post by Scrooge118 » January 5th, 2017, 4:32 pm

alexalonso wrote:Are all East Coast Crips neighborhood? The 190 ECC are Blocc.
118 are E/S OBCG and 1200 bang Blocc Crip

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 6th, 2017, 10:04 am

mean that hood was part of the first obcg thas interresting when did they join the coast ?

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » January 9th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Original block Crips started in the R100's first...then the Nuttyz was the first to put it all together as one independent sett name (Neighborhood BLOCC crips). The 190ecc, 118ecc and 1200 ecc in riverside are ECBC and the rest of the ecc's are NHECC.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 9th, 2017, 8:47 pm

u talkin about nutty yep they quit that naybor thing in the 80's with their beef with nhcc and what about that nutty vs yall more specially 190 that shit was craccin hard in the days ..that was like a major war of that era ..real cowboy shit ...i thing 190 number one rider of that war was ric roc is he still alive ?heard he was busted over some dirt some other naybors did and he kept silent and took the time ...so if u tellin me the ogs of that naybor blocc thang is them nuttys ill reply they was quik to drop the hair cut and banged their own shit cpt style

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 9th, 2017, 8:51 pm

now even yall dont hit up naybor yall ecbc ? i mean i think nuttys was the only set who ever banged nh and blocc at the same time but they did that for a short time ...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 10th, 2017, 12:51 am

bgcasper wrote:movies aint proving no point cpt influence is even bigger if u wanna piss contest that way nwa dr dre gayme eazy e the whole death row ruthless and in boys in the hood your homies were scared to go to compton lol

LA is much bigger than Compton so of course it'll have more influence. But we could make the "pound-for-pound" argument for Compton -- a much smaller city that has made a lot of noise and could be argued to be pound-for-pound a bigger influence than LA when it comes to culture emulated in music & media.

It was Compton that put gangsta rap on the map, not LA.

There were LA rappers making noise before Compton, but NWA at its height were bigger than any LA rappers that predated them.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 10th, 2017, 2:02 am

TheAngels wrote:
bgcasper wrote:movies aint proving no point cpt influence is even bigger if u wanna piss contest that way nwa dr dre gayme eazy e the whole death row ruthless and in boys in the hood your homies were scared to go to compton lol

LA is much bigger than Compton so of course it'll have more influence. But we could make the "pound-for-pound" argument for Compton -- a much smaller city that has made a lot of noise and could be argued to be pound-for-pound a bigger influence than LA when it comes to culture emulated in music & media.

It was Compton that put gangsta rap on the map, not LA.

There were LA rappers making noise before Compton, but NWA at its height were bigger than any LA rappers that predated them.
Yes on a pound for pound level it's more evenly matched but i still think L.A takes the cake.

Because South Central is basically the Southern area in the city of Los Angeles.

Gangsta rap was put on the map by Ice -T first but NWA just blew it up way bigger.So it's a tricky question because Ice Cube was from L.A and he was the best rapper in that group.Wrote all Eazy lyrics,Destroyed them with No vaseline & after he left the group was never the same and eventually split up.So at best L.A & Cpt will have to split credit for putting Gangsta rap on the map.

Now culture emulated in Music & Media is a toss up.

But like i said all the big hood movies were made about the Streets of South Central.Even Grand Theft Auto the video game was based on L.A streets.

The 3 biggest gangs started in L.A

Crips
Bloods
Hoovers

Cpt started the Pirus and just like the Crips,Piru has spread city to city.But so have the Bloods so i don't see how Compton had the bigger influence in culture.

Now In today's Music,Yeah Compton is leading the pack with Artist like Kendrick Lamar & Yg

L.A has Dj mustard,Nipsey,Ty Dolla,Schoolboy Q and a few more so it's still like a neck and neck thing

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 10th, 2017, 6:52 pm

lolol l.a is full of piru compton dont have no piru blood no more even athen claim piru now ...crips originated in east side sc can give u that but boastin about hoover lolol like boastin about cc riders being originated in compton then...no the real question is none of compton ru bang blood while a gang of sc hoods bang ru u wanna list ? even yall invented a fruit own in a place were there aint no fruit street lolol