G-Len from Denver Lane Bloods, "Do For Blood"

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

G-Len from Denver Lane Bloods, "Do For Blood"

Unread post by alexalonso » January 25th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Video recently posted by G-Len

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: G-Len from Denver Lane Bloods, "Do For Blood"

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 25th, 2017, 10:59 pm

My man didn't gloss over the fact that the red vs blue thang is still in effect. Far from a diss track but he repp'd the B hard!!!!!! So hard, it makes me wonder if he's low key still active. "Saw a Blood getting beat by down by 8 'Rips: I didn't have a burner so I threw 2 bricks."

U can tell he's old school (I see on YT they call him an OG) b/c he says "Not promoting killing each other like Rips do". I wonder how he feels about Campanella & the Families vs DLB? Or any Blood tribalism..............

I caught the 'orange' Chucks lyric as him briefly speaking on DLB's history with the Hoovers as rivals.

Does anybody know if him & Figg Newton has any songs 2gether? Figg Newton is also from DLB. He has that song & video "U Figg Me?!"
https://youtu.be/sTEZKrSi090

In 1 song he dismisses rumors about the Lanes clicking up w/the 60's. He admits 2 getting along w/ some C's, but clicking up w/ them is too disrespectful 2 his older G's. In that song he MAY have said he got love 4 the Fams?? If so I would assume he would be talking about the Families.
https://youtu.be/zNLBqPTqi2Q

Shabaman1990
If in the United States: New Jersey
What city do you live in now?: Neptune

Unread post by Shabaman1990 » February 4th, 2017, 10:05 am

G-Len and figg newton, as far as I know, don't have any songs together . But G-Len has has many more tracks anf videos on his YouTube channel that are all great. Check his hood day video and back down memory lane song. Gives u a good history on the denver lanes. G Len is an o.g. he started banging around 84-86. He the one who first out B-Brazy I'm the studio.

Mzcomplcat3d
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 5:51 am

Shabaman1990 wrote:G-Len and figg newton, as far as I know, don't have any songs together . But G-Len has has many more tracks anf videos on his YouTube channel that are all great. Check his hood day video and back down memory lane song. Gives u a good history on the denver lanes. G Len is an o.g. he started banging around 84-86. He the one who first out B-Brazy I'm the studio.

My god brother put me on him he is a real ass rapper he goes hard a lot better then these mainstream ass sound alikes if you haven't heard you need to check out bloody jay he is one of my favorite he is the truth

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » February 18th, 2017, 6:48 am

G-Len always been cool on the mic.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”