Are there any Black hood in LA that are actually getting money?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Icantcallit
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LA

Are there any Black hood in LA that are actually getting money?

Unread post by Icantcallit » April 22nd, 2017, 2:10 am

serious question? All these cats look broke living in dangerous ass hoods like its fresh. Granted these are the younger cats so yes I get they're not aware.

But they still seem to be primitive. more violent than they need to be.

They have the numbers and guns these brothas should be robbing banks, stores, prostitution and well you know real gangster shit. They obviously have the numbers and guns.

Are there any hoods known for hustling? because I've lived in LA co since 1985 been to cya and they all seem to favor violence or getting paid.
doesn't make any sense to me especially in 2017.

There has to be at least one hood that's hustling hard in the paint out here keeping a low profile like some real gangsters should.

Icantcallit

Re: Are there any Black hood in LA that are actually getting money?

Unread post by Icantcallit » April 22nd, 2017, 2:15 am

I know bps is doing their thing I know because they're bust was in the oc register

drugs guns cash ... on the right track

but they let undercover agents in.
:shock:

Icantcallit

Unread post by Icantcallit » April 22nd, 2017, 2:23 am

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

better info than the oc register article...

They got some triple ogs in their 60s and 70s damn shame.

LakotaSioux

Unread post by LakotaSioux » April 23rd, 2017, 7:40 pm

Icantcallit wrote:serious question? All these cats look broke living in dangerous ass hoods like its fresh. Granted these are the younger cats so yes I get they're not aware.

They have the numbers and guns these brothas should be robbing banks, stores, prostitution and well you know real gangster shit. They obviously have the numbers and guns.

Are there any hoods known for hustling? because I've lived in LA co since 1985 been to cya and they all seem to favor violence or getting paid.

There has to be at least one hood that's hustling hard in the paint out here keeping a low profile like some real gangsters should.
Lol

LakotaSioux

Unread post by LakotaSioux » April 23rd, 2017, 7:45 pm

LakotaSioux wrote:
Icantcallit wrote:serious question? All these cats look broke living in dangerous ass hoods like its fresh. Granted these are the younger cats so yes I get they're not aware.

Lol
Thats what ive wondered too, considering the sureños/La Eme pretty much run the drug trade in California by doing work with the cartels.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 24th, 2017, 2:11 am

Black hoods never actually got money, it was drug dealers getting money, Freeway Ricky Ross (never in a gang), Water Head Bo (never in a gang), Whitey Enterprises, 3rd World, Big Honch (Grape), Michael Harris (B.H.) and the list goes on. It was business minded guys, not entire hoods.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 9th, 2017, 4:31 pm

alexalonso wrote:Black hoods never actually got money, it was drug dealers getting money, Freeway Ricky Ross (never in a gang), Water Head Bo (never in a gang), Whitey Enterprises, 3rd World, Big Honch (Grape), Michael Harris (B.H.) and the list goes on. It was business minded guys, not entire hoods.
that surprises me, for a couple of reasons...you hear people from certain hoods talking about other hoods like 'oh, they're getting it'...
not only that, but what was the whole 'rich rollin' thing about? sixties being full of cash from takeover robberies was what it sounded like...

again, I'm a foreigner, so id never say whether this was right or wrong, I'm just saying it surprises me...

LionTheOracle
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LionTheOracle » June 9th, 2017, 5:24 pm

Depends how much money you are talking about. I mean that's an open ended question.

Yes you had a lot of Rollin 60's getting making quick cash. They threw a lot of club parties, and had a few car clubs. So they were getting quick cash.

But do you mean millionaire drug dealers? You can only have a few of those. In each region. Every gang has its money makers who keeps the gang living well. But never the entire gang. L.A. gangs aren't founded on making money, they are founded on locality of territory control. Drugs came later.