Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by xxx » May 14th, 2017, 10:11 am

Crips
Bloods
----------

Neighborhoods
Gangstas Movin
Hoover Groovers
Coast II Coast Gangsta Movin
Compton & Watts (Hub & Dubb) ( CC Riders)

---------

Pirus
Brims

----------

Long Beach Crips
SGV 3x's
WLA 3x's

-----------

Hoosanes
Movin Groovin and Soo Woop';n
Apples, Oranges and Grapes

-----------

all this shit is Jail House Alliances...

It means Nadda on the Streets

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 14th, 2017, 11:59 am

Hoovers & Brims were their own independent gang and existed before Crip & Blood Alliances.

Hoovers chose to join the Crips just like the Pirus did,Only difference is Mac Thomas ended the Piru / Crip initiation in a couple months.

Hoovers were also iffy iffy even in joining the Crips,They're a a powerhouse with or without the Crips.

Most Hoovers wack out the C & B and many believe they killed the Crip general Raymond Washington.

Hoovers are Criminals but they've also been super close with the 83's.Hoovers & 83's are not always on the same page but their both the Original NH killas.

Far as the Blood Alliance. L.A Brims are the Original Bloods & the first gang to war with the Original Crips.


Visit any wall in L.A with gang grafitti and you'll see sets wack out the B & P separately.Nothing else i can say except for you to visit Compton.

Blood is just a word of greeting amongst Bloods & Pirus but there's also the Bloods as a gang > Red Rags

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by xxx » May 14th, 2017, 1:12 pm

Brims being the Original Bloods is up for debate.

The Anti-Crip Gangs in the Californian Youth Authority in the mid-70s have a different experience/version then you. They say Pirus and Bounty Hunters flipped the Anti-Crip Greeting into the Blood alliance. Bloods was a Jail House creation that spilled onto the streets as these dudes got released...

Brims expanded and turned into an Umbrella Gang.
-59 Brims
-Harvard Park Brims (61-62-64)
-Van Ness Brims
-Rollin 50 Brims
-Jungle Stone Brims
-City Stone
-Orchard Block Brims
-Untouchable Brims
-Dalton Brims
-64 Brims (Inglewood)

Bringing up Hoovers & Brims were up and running before Crips & Bloods means nothing because 90% of the Neighborhoods werent Crips nor Bloods but got absorbed and converted.

Every Neighborhood has its own origins outside the Crip and Blood expansion. Thats what Raymond Washington and later Barefoot Pookie was doing, going into non-Crip Neighborhoods and recruiting to expand.....

Crips v BPS on one end of Town.

Crips v Brims on this side of Town.

Crips v Pirus in Compton

Crips v Outlaws in the Bottoms

Crips v Chain Gang in Inglewood

Crips v Swans & Bishops on the e/s

Crips v Bounty Hunters in Watts

Independent Gangs where City Wide.....

Non-Crip Gangs in L.A County are Bloods Period.

Cant rewrite History...

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 14th, 2017, 4:18 pm

xxx wrote:Brims being the Original Bloods is up for debate.

The Anti-Crip Gangs in the Californian Youth Authority in the mid-70s have a different experience/version then you. They say Pirus and Bounty Hunters flipped the Anti-Crip Greeting into the Blood alliance. Bloods was a Jail House creation that spilled onto the streets as these dudes got released...

Brims expanded and turned into an Umbrella Gang.
-59 Brims
-Harvard Park Brims (61-62-64)
-Van Ness Brims
-Rollin 50 Brims
-Jungle Stone Brims
-City Stone
-Orchard Block Brims
-Untouchable Brims
-Dalton Brims
-64 Brims (Inglewood)

Bringing up Hoovers & Brims were up and running before Crips & Bloods means nothing because 90% of the Neighborhoods werent Crips nor Bloods but got absorbed and converted.

Every Neighborhood has its own origins outside the Crip and Blood expansion. Thats what Raymond Washington and later Barefoot Pookie was doing, going into non-Crip Neighborhoods and recruiting to expand.....

Crips v BPS on one end of Town.

Crips v Brims on this side of Town.

Crips v Pirus in Compton

Crips v Outlaws in the Bottoms

Crips v Chain Gang in Inglewood

Crips v Swans & Bishops on the e/s

Crips v Bounty Hunters in Watts

Independent Gangs where City Wide.....

Non-Crip Gangs in L.A County are Bloods Period.

Cant rewrite History...
So AC Moses says it started in jail and than you run with it as truth.Ok no problem there.

Now Bounty hunters i know for sure used to say Blood because they were originally the Green Jackets and they had Black soldiers living in their turf all through out the 70s.The Black soldiers got the Blood term in the military but it meant family.Wassup Blood,Hey young Blood etc

Mid 70s is when the media attached Blood to the Anti Crip gangs but the Brims was at it with the Crips since 71/72.

Go watch Madd Ronald recent interview on Kev Mac channel.He vividly says the Brims was the first Blood gang that got everyone else together to battle the Crips.

Brims led the Westside & Bishops led the Eastside.
There was also Brims in Aliso Village.

The Blood Alliance was created at Manual arts Highschool when 4 independent Crip gangs met up to come together.Than there was another meeting on Piru st and at Athens Park.The Blood Alliance wasn't a 1 time thing,there was multiple meetings & parties.

Some even say the Blood Alley gang was technically the first gang in L.A with a Blood identity.They strongly influenced the R20 Bloods.

Now the Pirus in Compton do have a big input on the Blood Alliance but the Brims came 1st.They battled the Crips 1st and took it to gunfire and homicide first.

The term Suwoo & Ck even started in the Brims.
Bps & mostly all gangs on the Westside were sanctioned under the Brims.All Blood gangs throw up the Brim handsign and still do to this day.

But this convo is over,other folks showed you video proof of what ive stated.Go to Compton and get back at me.

Crips
Bloods
Hoovers
Piru's
18st
F13
Ms -13

Are the 7 major gangs in the L.A area that are all now worldwide !!!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 14th, 2017, 5:31 pm

xxx wrote:What's the Title of this Youtube Video?
Gangbanging Fo Life Vol 1

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 14th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Swanto wrote:We going in circles like always.

Simply put,L.A city gangs influence the gang politics in other cities throughout the L.A area except for Compton

Its all about NH vs 83/ Vers in L.A whether it's the jailhouse or the streets.

Any gangs that fall under NH or Rolling in other cities will most likely beef with the GC 3x gangs & vice versa due to how it is in South Central.

Compton gangs dont get pressed for NH or GC because they dont fall under that politic like gangs in West L.A or Gardena.Same thing in Long Beach with Rolling vs Insanes 3x

60's vs 83's set the bar for other Crip sets to get in line with either NH or GC

Hoovers pretty much war with everybody but they're side by side with the 83's as the biggest rival to the 60's and other NH / Rolling gangs.

So the war's in L.A affects the gang politics in other cities except Compton because they dont rep NH or GC out there.

The Shotguns in Gardena catch hell from the R100's because they're under 3x
Hoovers don't beef with every gang, they have quite a few allies across the board and Hoovers were not a powerhouse before Crips, their membership actually grew when they became Crips.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 14th, 2017, 6:19 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:We going in circles like always.

Simply put,L.A city gangs influence the gang politics in other cities throughout the L.A area except for Compton

Its all about NH vs 83/ Vers in L.A whether it's the jailhouse or the streets.

Any gangs that fall under NH or Rolling in other cities will most likely beef with the GC 3x gangs & vice versa due to how it is in South Central.

Compton gangs dont get pressed for NH or GC because they dont fall under that politic like gangs in West L.A or Gardena.Same thing in Long Beach with Rolling vs Insanes 3x

60's vs 83's set the bar for other Crip sets to get in line with either NH or GC

Hoovers pretty much war with everybody but they're side by side with the 83's as the biggest rival to the 60's and other NH / Rolling gangs.

So the war's in L.A affects the gang politics in other cities except Compton because they dont rep NH or GC out there.

The Shotguns in Gardena catch hell from the R100's because they're under 3x
Hoovers don't beef with every gang, they have quite a few allies across the board and Hoovers were not a powerhouse before Crips, their membership actually grew when they became Crips.

I respect your opinions but not going through another debate with you.I thought we had that understanding ?

You can debate with any other poster but i rather not keep trading convo with out of towners.Even though what you just said is some what debatable.Im trying to avoid the Bs like Alonso have asked before.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 14th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:We going in circles like always.

Simply put,L.A city gangs influence the gang politics in other cities throughout the L.A area except for Compton

Its all about NH vs 83/ Vers in L.A whether it's the jailhouse or the streets.

Any gangs that fall under NH or Rolling in other cities will most likely beef with the GC 3x gangs & vice versa due to how it is in South Central.

Compton gangs dont get pressed for NH or GC because they dont fall under that politic like gangs in West L.A or Gardena.Same thing in Long Beach with Rolling vs Insanes 3x

60's vs 83's set the bar for other Crip sets to get in line with either NH or GC

Hoovers pretty much war with everybody but they're side by side with the 83's as the biggest rival to the 60's and other NH / Rolling gangs.

So the war's in L.A affects the gang politics in other cities except Compton because they dont rep NH or GC out there.

The Shotguns in Gardena catch hell from the R100's because they're under 3x
Hoovers don't beef with every gang, they have quite a few allies across the board and Hoovers were not a powerhouse before Crips, their membership actually grew when they became Crips.

I respect your opinions but not going through another debate with you.I thought we had that understanding ?

You can debate with any other poster but i rather not keep trading convo with out of towners.Even though what you just said is some what debatable.Im trying to avoid the Bs like Alonso have asked before.
As I said before this is a post not to debate with you but for others to get the correct info.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 15th, 2017, 12:14 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:We going in circles like always.

Simply put,L.A city gangs influence the gang politics in other cities throughout the L.A area except for Compton

Its all about NH vs 83/ Vers in L.A whether it's the jailhouse or the streets.

Any gangs that fall under NH or Rolling in other cities will most likely beef with the GC 3x gangs & vice versa due to how it is in South Central.

Compton gangs dont get pressed for NH or GC because they dont fall under that politic like gangs in West L.A or Gardena.Same thing in Long Beach with Rolling vs Insanes 3x

60's vs 83's set the bar for other Crip sets to get in line with either NH or GC

Hoovers pretty much war with everybody but they're side by side with the 83's as the biggest rival to the 60's and other NH / Rolling gangs.

So the war's in L.A affects the gang politics in other cities except Compton because they dont rep NH or GC out there.

The Shotguns in Gardena catch hell from the R100's because they're under 3x
Hoovers don't beef with every gang, they have quite a few allies across the board and Hoovers were not a powerhouse before Crips, their membership actually grew when they became Crips.

I respect your opinions but not going through another debate with you.I thought we had that understanding ?

You can debate with any other poster but i rather not keep trading convo with out of towners.Even though what you just said is some what debatable.Im trying to avoid the Bs like Alonso have asked before.
As I said before this is a post not to debate with you but for others to get the correct info.
No problem

User avatar
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 323
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Southern California

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by jae » May 15th, 2017, 5:51 pm

In reality, unless you were actually THERE in those original days of start-up for crips and bloods, etc.. then your words are nothing more than hearsay. Anybody here can sit here all day long debating and talking about what OTHER people told them, or what they read off the internet, or seen in a video, but is that fact or opinion? EVERYTHING should be taken with a grain of salt. No matter who says it. And NOBODY should be argumentatively debating things that they themselves haven't personally experienced, just because they feel that the source of info that they received is more credible.That's just being real. Compare notes, exchange info, and formulate your own ideas, and let the next man do the same. Anything you hear can be wrong. Regardless of who said it, how old, or how knowledgeable they seem on other things.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by bgcasper » May 15th, 2017, 8:48 pm

the brims first bloods before the piru?? how comme there is a fruit town brims ?? were the fruit street names from ??

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 16th, 2017, 7:24 am

bgcasper wrote:the brims first bloods before the piru?? how comme there is a fruit town brims ?? were the fruit street names from ??
LOL thats a good point,Pirus did start up Fruit Town Brims.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2017, 11:48 am

well yes partly at least but that hood in south central been'' nomadic'' since they not in their og hood were they started

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 17th, 2017, 11:02 am

bgcasper wrote:the brims first bloods before the piru?? how comme there is a fruit town brims ?? were the fruit street names from ??
I thought i told you about this already Casper ?

The 1st Brim set wasn't the Fruit Towns !

Harvard Park is where the Original L.A Brims came from.

Just like how the Bishops setup shop in Compton and in the Low bottoms.Alot of hoods was closer back in the days.

That's how you have 30 & 40 Piru started by the Villians.
NHP in Inglewood started by the R20 Bloods.
Fruit Town Brims started by an L.A Brim & Piru from Cpt.

There's a reason it's called Fruit Town Brim and not Fruit Town Piru in L.A.

This is no disrespect to the Pirus because they were running with the Crips in the beginning.

L.A Brims & Bishops been representing the B and warring with the Crips before the Blood Alliance even came about.
Before the Pirus broke off from the Crips,Brims was already at it with em.

Matter of fact,Compton was took over by the Eastside Crips almost overnight.

Nigga's like Mac Thomas and AC moses came from the Eastside of South Central and took that Gangbanging shit to Compton and turned it out.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by bgcasper » May 18th, 2017, 12:30 am

things you dont sems to get is that the part of cpt were all started was considered east south central while crenshaw area at the same time wasnt ..the south central concept is what u dont get south of central avenue

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 18th, 2017, 1:49 am

[quote="bgcasper"]things you dont sems to get is that the part of cpt were all started was considered east south central while crenshaw area at the same time wasnt ..the south central concept is what u dont get south of central avenue

You do know South Central is just another name for South Los Angeles right ?

Crenshaw always been apart of South Los Angeles.Its just like Southside Chicago is still apart of the city of Chicago so what's your point ?

The area your talking about for Compton is Unincorporated Willowbrook.That area is right in between Compton & Watts but it's not the City of Compton nor has it ever been.

But regardless,A.C & Mac Thomas not from Willowbrook they came from the Eastside of South Los Angeles.

So if you decide not to call it South Central,you still gotta call it South Los Angeles.

Slauson's,Gladiators,Buisnessmen,Baby Slausons and many other older gangs from the 1950's & 60's originated in South Los Angeles not Compton.Crips,Bloods,Hoovers all come from South Los Angeles.

Piru’s & Compton varrio's are the only gangs that originated out of Compton.

Stop acting like you don't understand that.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by bgcasper » May 18th, 2017, 7:09 pm

cv aint cpt creation they surenos compton didnt invent sureno so we can say blood originated in compton with piru beef with cc at least that u agree?

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by Swanto » May 18th, 2017, 9:54 pm

When i say Cv & Piru is Compton i mean that all the Sureno gangs in Compton are under Compton Varrio's in their name.

Just like all the Piru gangs in Compton keep Piru in thier gang name instead of Blood.

Where in L.A the Red rags rep Blood in their gang name.

And CC's & Pirus wasn't beefing before the Eastside Crips & Bishops./Westside Crips & Chain gang.

Remember Pirus was with the Crips in the beginning so that's why i say the Original Bloods are the 1st and oldest rival to the Crips and thats the L.A Brims

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Bloods Crips Pirus differences in 2017

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 19th, 2017, 12:11 am

xxx wrote:No Argument.

Pirus are Bloods. Always have been, always will be.

Pirus were a intricate part of the whole Blood Movement Beginnings..

Listening to A.C, Pirus & Bounty Hunters are the first Ones to turn the Blood Greeting into a Jail House Anti-Crip Alliance.

This New Wave thing of breaking things down is weirdo shit.

Its like saying the Hoovers aint Crips. Yeah it sounds tough to go against the grain, but at the end of the day they're Crips and they roll with their Crip Allies.

Gangs go throw independent streaks ...ECC sets have attempted to stress their independence during internal conflicts..62s & 89s have gone threw stages where they push 62NHC & 89NHC when hey funking with other Coasts....end of the day they ECC.

Call a dedicated Piru a Slob and lets see the out come.....

PPB = Pacioma Piru Bloods...

Youtube some old gang specials with Pirus in it, everything that comes out their mouth is Blood.....

You can tell on these forums who really participated in Crip & Blood Gang Wars and who just sat around and watched by the info they spill...
U make a lot of valid points, Jack the Ripper. My fault that's the u on the 'other' site :lol:.

With that said, when are Crips gonna let go of writing CC (i.e. back instead of back) instead of CK, when most/all Crips in LA have Crip rivals.

Does anybody ever foresee a day coming where the super gang labels (B's and C's) are dropped in preference 4 the set name. The Hoovers seem like the 1st sets 2 do this in the modern era, even though as XXX said they're still Crips. I wonder if they'll ever revert back 2 claiming Groover?

With all the inner gang rivalries & set tripping, & also untraditional across the color line allies (ETG & IFG; PBB & AGC; BHB & PJWC; DLB & 100's (loosely) vs. 107 & 112 Hoova & etc., really what's the point nowadays?

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”