Heat between Chicago niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Mareros
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Heat between Chicago niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Unread post by Mareros » June 8th, 2017, 10:17 am

LionTheOracle wrote:I see 18st Graffiti everywhere in L.A. no matter what gang controls the area. They obviously show a more overt presence. I don't know if I've ever actually see MS13 graffiti. I don't believe they have territory in California. They operate more like a cartel.
Lol
Normandie and 8th
Francis and Westmoreland
Parkview and 8th
6th and Rampart
Leeward and Vermont

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Heat between Chicago niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Unread post by LionTheOracle » June 9th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Mareros wrote:
LionTheOracle wrote:I see 18st Graffiti everywhere in L.A. no matter what gang controls the area. They obviously show a more overt presence. I don't know if I've ever actually see MS13 graffiti. I don't believe they have territory in California. They operate more like a cartel.
Lol
Normandie and 8th
Francis and Westmoreland
Parkview and 8th
6th and Rampart
Leeward and Vermont
I've seen MS13 graffit in L.A. on graffit websites. But I've never seen it in person. But my point is I dont see them having actual territory in L.A. as opposed to 18th Street constantly expanding where I see their hit ups in literally every neighborhood. It's no question that they're here and operating as a huge presence in L.A. But they operate more covertly in comparison to other gangs here.