Would You Give A Pass To An Enemy Who Refused To Pick You Out?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Would You Give A Pass To An Enemy Who Refused To Pick You Out?

Unread post by LionTheOracle » October 6th, 2017, 7:11 pm

What's your attitude on the enemy keeping it 100 and refusing to point you out, or snitch you out after you were arrested for commiting a crime against him?

Would you be appreciative and give him a good pass?

Or

Would you more disposed to think he was a sucker for not doing it and continue rivalry?

I'm curious...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Would You Give A Pass To An Enemy Who Refused To Pick You Out?

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2017, 10:44 pm

well on a g code level that dude just obey the non snitchin act layed by the street ...personally .. depend on so many factors..there is no general rule for me ..example long time ago i got jumped by ogs from enemi gang to the point of makin my moma cry when she saw me they called me E.T in my hood for a month after that beating ...cut it short they got caught and they ended up behind a tinted window ..than i refused to snitch i was only 15 years old those mudafuccaz was from 25 to 30 but ...but the next week i was gunin one em missing his cranium so he went away with a broken shoulder blade and i ended on the other side of the tinted window and they didnt snitch on me... givin back my previous non snitchin move but actually snitched on another of my big homie who was there arrested with me and was major they just didnt snitch on me so after that ...since they snitched on my big homie who actually did ride with me for me and ended in jail so after that no pass was given we only recently after 30 years of back and forth ...made peace and let that beef alone ...i remember another case were a guy from a enemi hood had a girlfriend in my project one night he got caught off guard and could escape with few bruises the ambush we did when the cops got few of us he didnt snitch this guy than could go and visit his bich without us trippin since he also gave me a pass in their hood one day i was slippin so in that case he got not a major pass but he could sneek in at night without us trippin ..everycase is different ..i would say that if a g dont snitch its because most of the time he wants the kill u and need u outside so he caim aim at your ass ...nowaday snichin a sport cuzz get pai doin that that snitchofrenzia grew on crzay proportion since the 00's era i would say nowaday an enemi non sntichin on you is such a rare shit that it deserve a pass ....

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » October 24th, 2017, 10:12 pm

G code says you dont snitch under any circumstances, Even if its your enemy. Take it to the street and handle it the way its needs to get handled. Real recognize real.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » October 25th, 2017, 2:13 am

bgcasper wrote:well on a g code level that dude just obey the non snitchin act layed by the street ...personally .. depend on so many factors..there is no general rule for me ..example long time ago i got jumped by ogs from enemi gang to the point of makin my moma cry when she saw me they called me E.T in my hood for a month after that beating ...cut it short they got caught and they ended up behind a tinted window ..than i refused to snitch i was only 15 years old those mudafuccaz was from 25 to 30 but ...but the next week i was gunin one em missing his cranium so he went away with a broken shoulder blade and i ended on the other side of the tinted window and they didnt snitch on me... givin back my previous non snitchin move but actually snitched on another of my big homie who was there arrested with me and was major they just didnt snitch on me so after that ...since they snitched on my big homie who actually did ride with me for me and ended in jail so after that no pass was given we only recently after 30 years of back and forth ...made peace and let that beef alone ...i remember another case were a guy from a enemi hood had a girlfriend in my project one night he got caught off guard and could escape with few bruises the ambush we did when the cops got few of us he didnt snitch this guy than could go and visit his bich without us trippin since he also gave me a pass in their hood one day i was slippin so in that case he got not a major pass but he could sneek in at night without us trippin ..everycase is different ..i would say that if a g dont snitch its because most of the time he wants the kill u and need u outside so he caim aim at your ass ...nowaday snichin a sport cuzz get pai doin that that snitchofrenzia grew on crzay proportion since the 00's era i would say nowaday an enemi non sntichin on you is such a rare shit that it deserve a pass ....
Which bg Casper is this ?
There's two of you. Got's to be...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 25th, 2017, 8:40 am

its og kim they dont let me change the name