Moving To A New Hood

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Moving To A New Hood

Unread post by LionTheOracle » October 16th, 2017, 9:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn0io9XgbMA

DJ Ghost tells an animated version of how he was Jumped by his own click for moving from the Hoovers territory to the Rollin 60's territory.

I've moved a lot in my life and I can tell you that there is a lot of a politics with moving to another hood. Moving from friendly to enemy territory. Moving from East Side to WestSide. There's always some weird feelings with moving into new politics not only with the new neighborhood, but with friends from your old neighborhood.

How did you ppls take it when you moved into new politics?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: Moving To A New Hood

Unread post by bkstomp3 » October 23rd, 2017, 5:47 pm

When i was about 22yrs old i moved on 25th\halldale with my girl in Rollin 20 blood hood for about 4 months and couldn't even take out my trash without 20s or Fruit towns walking into my yard or up to my porch banging on me or 38 snub noses smushed up to my nose after they found out i wasnt blood friendly. Every friday thru Sunday they would have the block sewed up on both sides in and block everybodys driveways. When i was moving out they were across the street dissin crip and hittin me up lmao.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Moving To A New Hood

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 23rd, 2017, 7:07 pm

Many years ago we moved into an eses hood. I actually was koo with the eses cause a couple of my homies introduced us. The eses even threw us a bbq and told their dum homie to dont act stupid. Thats respect. We use to kick it at my spot deep. Enemie of that ese hood thought they recruited a gang of orientalz lol. I know cause I got a good homie from one of em. I stay my lane though and stay away from other peoples problems. I told him and they never rolled up? He just shook his head.. haha all good. I actually wanted my ese to quit the bs the life style is washed up. Through and through it was a good experience. Funny story, we banged on an ese in our hood and he claimed the varrio I lived in. I told him I live in ur hood! lol!