Van Ness Gangster Brims

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HoneyBadger527
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Roosevelt

Van Ness Gangster Brims

Unread post by HoneyBadger527 » October 18th, 2017, 2:19 pm

This is a two part question. What are VNG’S official clicks and what are their borders?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Van Ness Gangster Brims

Unread post by bgcasper » October 18th, 2017, 11:04 pm

things with brims is that they already a clicc of a car called brims so dont know if they have any subset like 62 brims is just that 62 brims

HoneyBadger527
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Roosevelt

Unread post by HoneyBadger527 » October 19th, 2017, 1:31 pm

Don’t HPB have 61-62-64 and 62 is the main click.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 20th, 2017, 2:29 am

[quote="HoneyBadger527"]Don’t HPB have 61-62-64 and 62 is the main click.[/quote]
i though only 62 would claim hpb but again never lived in that area dont really know nothing ...i think even ftp have clicc of different st so when i say brims dont have clicc is just that the territory of vng is not big i think slauson is their south and 57 54 their main area so may be they had a 54 and 57 clicc ?????

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » October 23rd, 2017, 5:34 pm

54VNG borders are around 48th st east of arlington (N) 3rd ave (W), 57th st (S) and western (E). The 40nhc been moving into the low aves for some years now from the north and the 60nhc been up to 57st from the south for a while but you might find some Old heads around 7th to 9th ave area but aint no way of a vn click near Crenshaw high on 10th ave. vN's are more active east of arlington to the naked eye. Just put it this way I just know where to find them if you lookin for them.... Lets just say their more known streets are 51st, 52nd, 54th and 57th east of arlington for the most. Since theyre hood is so small ill leave out individual blocks

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 6:50 pm

ok i was under the impression that the one close to c hi .. the one more west ..i was under the feeling those use to claim rollin 50's brims but from what i heard were part of van ness at the same time so im kinna lost ... i dont know shit about van ness but in the days their hood would include the park on slauson

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 6:56 pm

funny i was under the impressions the rollin car of that area 4060 had kinna ok relationship with og vng's i mean if u listen to big u even pookie from 40's would tell u they was cool until lee bee came from the lane and start bangin over there ...pookie would even say they banged on hoova the hardest...from the few court case i read and people i heard i can say vng's also did ride on hoova hard

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 7:00 pm

post few shit so that forum back craccin
who remember that ol school tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAC7h_WuBlE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 7:06 pm

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » October 24th, 2017, 9:44 pm

The OGs keep a cool head especially near the bike shop on 54 up the block. I grew up in the 60s next door and coming up.. Rollin 50 brim was a movement that faded out pretty quick from what i heard but i cant call it. . I personally came across alot of vngs over time and some would still push it. Van ness park on slauson and van ness is their park. I used to ball over there. During summer the vngs used to come out on bikes and bang on dudes in the gym lol. Lots of squabbles by the pool 8)

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » October 24th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Vng are small hood with ridahz but they popped on them back blocks and by the squares when they're lackin. Only time i got popped was by them cuz they thought i was one of those 50x60 nhc dudes

LittleNinja
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by LittleNinja » April 26th, 2018, 5:04 pm

Does Van Ness Gansters beef it with 18th Street (54TinyLocos) ? they both on 54th street n Western. The whole 18th Vs Blood war..

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » April 27th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Roughly the borders of VNGB:

West: Crenshaw Blvd

South: Slauson Ave

East: Western Ave

North: 48th St

Ground Zero or Stronghold is probably Van Ness Park

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » April 28th, 2018, 8:35 am

TheAngels wrote:Roughly the borders of VNGB:

The Vng borders are more like Western to the east, 5th av to the west, 57th to the south, and 52nd to the north. The 40s got a motorized bike club on 48th and Arlington and they go past 48th on Arlington, 2nd av, and Van ness almost to 52nd. Some vngs are between 48th and 52nd but 48th is a 40s stronghold. Also there main park is chesterfield park on 54th and Ogs be there everyday. The 60s be at that park on van ness sometimes and years ago a 60 told me that was their park but vngs were up there last month

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » April 28th, 2018, 8:47 am

On 2nd av, the 40s are in the middle of 48th and 52nd and the vngs are on 52nd. Its a long wide street so they can literally see each other. Also the 18st 54st click crossed out the vngs before but never heard of gunplay between the 2. There a gang or crew called Rms in Vng hood seen them walking around 52nd and Manhattan with black rags in the middle of the day they seem active i think they'll beef with 18st before vng

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 30th, 2018, 4:22 am

504 is 50 to 54 i guess

LosAngeles94
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LosAngeles94 » April 30th, 2018, 7:07 am

Yep that’s what they bang 50x54 VNGBrims some still bang
R50’s too...

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » April 30th, 2018, 8:52 pm

Last time I seen Rollin 50 brim hit up was around 10 years ago it was spelled all the way out on 54th and about 4th av

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » May 3rd, 2018, 5:28 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:Roughly the borders of VNGB:

The Vng borders are more like Western to the east, 5th av to the west, 57th to the south, and 52nd to the north. The 40s got a motorized bike club on 48th and Arlington and they go past 48th on Arlington, 2nd av, and Van ness almost to 52nd. Some vngs are between 48th and 52nd but 48th is a 40s stronghold. Also there main park is chesterfield park on 54th and Ogs be there everyday. The 60s be at that park on van ness sometimes and years ago a 60 told me that was their park but vngs were up there last month

You're probably right. I figured it was smaller than the borders I gave, but that was just my rough definition. I haven't been in that area in years, and plus I grew up west of Crenshaw along 54th, many blocks east of Van Ness hood.

I always thought of Van Ness Gangster Brims AKA "Rollin 50's" as being somewhere east of Crenshaw along 54th and surrounding blocks, but I never spent much time in their hood.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » May 3rd, 2018, 5:29 pm

TheAngels wrote: I haven't been in that area in years, and plus I grew up west of Crenshaw along 54th, many blocks east of Van Ness hood.

*west of Van Ness hood.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » May 3rd, 2018, 10:30 pm

TheAngels wrote:
TheAngels wrote: I haven't been in that area in years, and plus I grew up west of Crenshaw along 54th, many blocks east of Van Ness hood.

*west of Van Ness hood.
I stayed over there in a group home on Chesley between Slauson and 57th for about a year in 60s hood. Crazy part was i lived with 1 Centinela park, 1 Athens park, 2 Nhb20s and 1 43gc and the 60s lived all around us even used our yard to get to their daily because they lived behind us

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » May 6th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

*west of Van Ness hood.
I stayed over there in a group home on Chesley between Slauson and 57th for about a year in 60s hood. Crazy part was i lived with 1 Centinela park, 1 Athens park, 2 Nhb20s and 1 43gc and the 60s lived all around us even used our yard to get to their daily because they lived behind us

Oh shit, you stayed like 3 blocks from where I grew up... I grew up on 54th & Deane...

Here's the thing, I never thought of that area as being 60's hood. That's kinda like heading in to the View Park-Windsor Hills area. I always thought of 60's hood being south of Slauson. The area we were in seemed quieter and a bit nicer.

It probably had more of a 60's influence though... they might have came through for house parties or had family in that Windsor Hills area... But I never saw it as a spot where 60's would be posted up hanging out or anything.