ECC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HoneyBadger527
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Roosevelt

ECC

Unread post by HoneyBadger527 » November 3rd, 2017, 2:07 pm

Is their really a difference between the NH and Blocc east coast crips?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: ECC

Unread post by bkstomp3 » November 4th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Ecc and nhc are close allies that can also be considered the same based on kinship. Some ecc have had differences with r40s and r90s for example and 97 ecc vs nhc but overall its a ECCxNHC rollin coaster thang. Ecc done lost so many numbers and turf on the east side over years they've had to change a couple things up

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 7th, 2017, 10:01 am

I'm no expert but I think that ECC are NH crips. If you look at the 6-pacc they say Neighborhood ECC. In a recent interview with Big Ed from ECC he said that they were east side, Neighborhood then East Coast. Some have stated that the Swans were Neighborhood crips at one time but they dropped the crip and added the swans. It may be based on the set.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2017, 6:23 pm

from what i could understand some were nhc other were just 1street crips i think 89 76 for sure was nh prior i think the 118 and del amo claimed blocc the 6pacc some was nh but i dont know what shack boys identity really stood for