Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
- Middle Weight
- Posts: 323
- Joined: December 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm
- Country: United States
- If in the United States: California
- What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
- Location: Southern California
It's been said that these two gangs once existed in the same community, back in the 1970s, so my question is this; when did they start, and when did they split, and who are some original founders of each gang? If you are familiar with this community, like I am, than you know how small it is, and you know what street could possibly divide them, unless they were merged all in there together. I'm curious to know what happened to the Crips in that area. Did they become Piru with the 169th Street Boys? Did the 169th Street Boys become Piru alone, and push out the crip presence? Or did they both vanish and a new group flourished and created Piru in that area? Because to date, that is solely known as Center View Piru turf.
- Super Heavy Weight
- Posts: 6088
- Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
- What city do you live in now?: south paris
- Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin
the cview was separated in two the south was crips and connected with grandee the north piru ... that crip hood seemed to have faded