What gangs are clicked up to go against the hispanics??

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Muslim32
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: Derwood

What gangs are clicked up to go against the hispanics??

Unread post by Muslim32 » October 1st, 2018, 5:57 pm

Im from the eastcoast , im just interested i. Why the homies dont put ther beefs aside and go at the sureno gangs? And if they do which gangs have put ther beef aside and went at the mexican gangs?

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: What gangs are clicked up to go against the hispanics??

Unread post by LAResident » October 1st, 2018, 6:09 pm

Why you asking some dumbass questions?
If Islam means peace why you posting about blacks going at it against SUREÑOS???
Besides theirs plenty of threads with this BS why start another one?? Go buttphuck Muhammad or something

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » October 1st, 2018, 6:50 pm

I think the Asian gangs and the Crip gangs teamed up against the Longos.

I heard a lot of Longos got dropped in the late 80's to mid 90's era. They started picking on new Asian immigrants and were racist against Blacks already.

The Longos got what they deserved -- I view them no different than the KKK or Neo-Nazis.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » October 1st, 2018, 6:51 pm

Muslim32 wrote:Im from the eastcoast , im just interested i. Why the homies dont put ther beefs aside and go at the sureno gangs? And if they do which gangs have put ther beef aside and went at the mexican gangs?
Because blacks and Mexicans get along on the streets and grew up together. The race war is a prison thing. Black and Mexican gangs share territory with each other but 2 black gangs cant share territory with each other and 2 mexican gangs cant share territory with each other. While the Bloods and Crips are killing each other, the Surenos are killing each other. The Mexicans come together in prison to protect themselves but are killing each other on the streets. You got alot of black gangs fighting mexican gangs but its really not over race. 18st don't like Bloods because a Bps killed a 18st for selling in they hood then ran them out the jungles and the 20s ran 18st out the avenues for crossing out Bloods. East Coast robbed Florencia for dope and that along with a Bps killing a 18st from Mexican mafia pissed the mafia off and they went hard on blacks. You got alot more black and mexican gangs fighting mostly in Compton but the blacks are mostly killing other blacks and the mexicans are mostly killing other mexicans.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 1st, 2018, 8:58 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
Muslim32 wrote:Im from the eastcoast , im just interested i. Why the homies dont put ther beefs aside and go at the sureno gangs? And if they do which gangs have put ther beef aside and went at the mexican gangs?
Because blacks and Mexicans get along on the streets and grew up together. The race war is a prison thing. Black and Mexican gangs share territory with each other but 2 black gangs cant share territory with each other and 2 mexican gangs cant share territory with each other. While the Bloods and Crips are killing each other, the Surenos are killing each other. The Mexicans come together in prison to protect themselves but are killing each other on the streets. You got alot of black gangs fighting mexican gangs but its really not over race. 18st don't like Bloods because a Bps killed a 18st for selling in they hood then ran them out the jungles and the 20s ran 18st out the avenues for crossing out Bloods. East Coast robbed Florencia for dope and that along with a Bps killing a 18st from Mexican mafia pissed the mafia off and they went hard on blacks. You got alot more black and mexican gangs fighting mostly in Compton but the blacks are mostly killing other blacks and the mexicans are mostly killing other mexicans.
You know your stuff bro... and i agree with everything you posted.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » October 4th, 2018, 12:34 am

Around 04/05 or some shit, some mexicans were threatening to kill black people wearing white T shirts. All the blacks came to school with with white Ts like fuck it. I think this is when the East Coast robbed the F13s for they shit. Around that time alot of race riots were jumping off at middle and high schools all over LA. I was in Lancaster that year and we had a riot with the mexicans at school. That started alot of racial tension between blacks and mexicans but it didn't last long. That also caused alot of black and mexican gangs to become territorial against each other. The Compton gangs were the ones really on that racist shit though. Nowadays blacks are mostly killing other blacks and mexicans are mostly killing other mexicans.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » October 4th, 2018, 12:36 am

Around 04/05 or some shit, some mexicans were threatening to kill black people wearing white T shirts. All the blacks came to school with with white Ts like fuck it. I think this is when the East Coast robbed the F13s for they shit. Around that time alot of race riots were jumping off at middle and high schools all over LA. I was in Lancaster that year and we had a riot with the mexicans at school. That started alot of racial tension between blacks and mexicans but it didn't last long. That also caused alot of black and mexican gangs to become territorial against each other. The Compton gangs were the ones really on that racist shit though. Nowadays blacks are mostly killing other blacks and mexicans are mostly killing other mexicans.