Where all them Watts niggas going to be moving to.

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Where all them Watts niggas going to be moving to.

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 11th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Where all them Grape Streets, Bounty Hunters, and PJs going to be moving to when their housing and projects all get tore down for luxury apartments?

HNIC
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Re: Where all them Watts niggas going to be moving to.

Unread post by HNIC » December 12th, 2018, 7:59 am

shaolinmonche wrote:Where all them Grape Streets, Bounty Hunters, and PJs going to be moving to when their housing and projects all get tore down for luxury apartments?
Antelope Valley

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » December 12th, 2018, 4:26 pm

I'm surprised they're gentrifying Watts. If there was one place I thought would be the hardest to gentrify, it would be there.

To answer your question; probably where other gangs moved to from gentrification -- Antelope Valley and/or the Inland Empire.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 12th, 2018, 5:19 pm

TheAngels wrote:I'm surprised they're gentrifying Watts. If there was one place I thought would be the hardest to gentrify, it would be there.

To answer your question; probably where other gangs moved to from gentrification -- Antelope Valley and/or the Inland Empire.
No neighborhood is hard to gentrify. All it takes is multi-millionaires and billionaires willing to invest in redevelopment projects.

It's funny because they will soon start gentrifying the IE next. I already seen in Corona they are building high rise luxury apartments around the Trader Joe's out there.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 12th, 2018, 7:04 pm

They been gentrifying most of the IE for a few decades now. Montclair, Chino, Ontario, “Rancho” Cucamonga, and at least half or more of Fontana. In San Benardino they already tore down the Waterman Gardens housing projects, there’s like a couple buildings left but like 90% gone, they also tore down the 5th street apartments on meridian which was the heart of 5x crip hood, and in Meadowbrook they took out half the homes and built new ones while the families that were there moved away. That’s only the beginning, they been playing much for than this for years.

We don’t have rich people or even the same kind of hipster Hollywood crowd that LA has coming In but there’s a lot of middle class people that have moved in and changed up everything. The original
People from here are moving to the high desert or out of state.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 12th, 2018, 7:59 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:They been gentrifying most of the IE for a few decades now. Montclair, Chino, Ontario, “Rancho” Cucamonga, and at least half or more of Fontana. In San Benardino they already tore down the Waterman Gardens housing projects, there’s like a couple buildings left but like 90% gone, they also tore down the 5th street apartments on meridian which was the heart of 5x crip hood, and in Meadowbrook they took out half the homes and built new ones while the families that were there moved away. That’s only the beginning, they been playing much for than this for years.

We don’t have rich people or even the same kind of hipster Hollywood crowd that LA has coming In but there’s a lot of middle class people that have moved in and changed up everything. The original
People from here are moving to the high desert or out of state.
Does Montclair ,Chino and Rachno Cucamonga have hoods, I know Ontario some and so does Fontana but not those cities you mentioned.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 12th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Yeah they all do. Chino Sinners barrio has a lot of history as does Cucamonga Kings and Dog Patch. As I mentioned in another thread, this is what gentrification looks like after 20-30 years. It’s been gentrified so long people can’t believe gangs exist there but the barrios were there long before all the middle class people starting taking over.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 12th, 2018, 11:16 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:Yeah they all do. Chino Sinners barrio has a lot of history as does Cucamonga Kings and Dog Patch. As I mentioned in another thread, this is what gentrification looks like after 20-30 years. It’s been gentrified so long people can’t believe gangs exist there but the barrios were there long before all the middle class people starting taking over.
You say they been gentrifying over there for years, In your opionion in the IE/Riverside County what hoods are still active or most active. And has any hoods been wiped out or close to getting wiped out because of gentrification.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 12th, 2018, 11:53 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
AmericanZombie wrote:Yeah they all do. Chino Sinners barrio has a lot of history as does Cucamonga Kings and Dog Patch. As I mentioned in another thread, this is what gentrification looks like after 20-30 years. It’s been gentrified so long people can’t believe gangs exist there but the barrios were there long before all the middle class people starting taking over.
You say they been gentrifying over there for years, In your opionion in the IE/Riverside County what hoods are still active or most active. And has any hoods been wiped out or close to getting wiped out because of gentrification.

Hard to say but it looks like WS Verdugo is still active, Verdugo Flats, NS Colton and ES Colton, South Fontana and WS Fontana (along with Head Hunters). I can’t speak much for Riverside but I Know Casa Blanca is nowhere near what is used to be. ES riva is still there along with WS Riva.

As far as wiped out completely I’d say NS Fontana TracGang. One of the oldest black neighborhoods in IE has seen the most changes since the late 90’s. The 210 fwy cutting across their hood, all the new developments, shopping centers, two story track homes surrounding their hood as far as the eye can see and enough cops to make sure no gang can really be active for long, they all went to jail or moved outta town. And No actual poor family can really live up there anymore.

Alta Loma is now an uppidy mostly white neighborhood, but a long time ago had a small barrio. Alta Loma (Vatos Locos Surx3) along monte vista street are basically gone, there’s probably like two dudes left, and I think they stay in San Bernardino lol.

Kings and Dog Patch are still there but greatly diminished. A lot of gangs are resilient and hang on longer than expected, but I think it was the people born in the 80’s and 90’s that kept it around, but I wonder if another generation will emerge. I can’t imagine poor immigrant families continuing to move in.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 14th, 2018, 3:39 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:Where all them Grape Streets, Bounty Hunters, and PJs going to be moving to when their housing and projects all get tore down for luxury apartments?
By the time the 2028 LA Olympics rolls by and a lot of the gangmembers are gone LA going to focus all their energy on getting rid of the homeless.

How do ya suppose they get rid of the homeless?
By the time 2028 hits LA homeless population will be over 100,000.

They so focus of getting rid of gangs and low income families but they ignoring all the homeless.

Norick
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Norick » December 16th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Theyre gonna criminalize being homeless and lock them up to make a profit. I cant believe theyre gentrifying the I.E. too, I thought it was just an L.A. thing tbh. All the niggas are gonna end up moving back down south or something cause california is trying to kick us out. Its way too expensive to be broke anywhere here.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 16th, 2018, 5:46 pm

Norick wrote:Theyre gonna criminalize being homeless and lock them up to make a profit. I cant believe theyre gentrifying the I.E. too, I thought it was just an L.A. thing tbh. All the niggas are gonna end up moving back down south or something cause california is trying to kick us out. Its way too expensive to be broke anywhere here.
Everywhere in California is getting gentrified from San Diego to LA to OC to IE to Oxnard to Santa Barbara to Oakland. San Francisco already been gentrified. Rich People from all over the U.S. and the world want to live in California.

I have family that left LA for the high desert back in like 2005. I have friends that have been moving to the high desert recently. Buying homes for 120k.