Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
only for the higher power

Unread post by only for the higher power » November 7th, 2005, 5:37 pm

[quote="only for the higher power"]thank u all send me a message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » November 9th, 2005, 12:00 am

so what color do them hoovers be having on now?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 9th, 2005, 6:48 am

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:so what color do them hoovers be having on now?
I know they rock orange because they use the Astro's.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 9th, 2005, 10:52 am

End Violence NOW wrote: I know they rock orange because they use the Astro's.
62 ECC wear that color in STL because they stop claimin.

OBG GUSTO

Re: Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » November 21st, 2005, 1:21 pm

DC wrote:So nobody knows anything about the 12th Ave Felons

They all turned NHC, but even before that they was giving them CityStone niccaz hell, knockin out any off brand niccas along Washington Boulevard.
Because of the 12th Ave. the City division of BPS is pretty much wiped out, them niggaz aint been active since 99, they basically got took off the map, you dont see them in Washington swapmeet no more, the only bloods u'll see coming in there is some Mad Swans. but bps cityside is gone, it was fun bucking at them niggaz, but they really didnt have the arsenal or the hands to keep up with what we was coming at them with.

The 20's better watch out, because they about top be the next hood to get took off the map, we already posted it up in they hood. Once yall niggaz outta here, the Family's is gettin taken care off next, and then LA will be unified again as Crip Capital, once these slobs is back in they rightful place.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » November 21st, 2005, 8:28 pm

OBG GUSTO wrote:

They all turned NHC, but even before that they was giving them CityStone niccaz hell, knockin out any off brand niccas along Washington Boulevard.
Because of the 12th Ave. the City division of BPS is pretty much wiped out, them niggaz aint been active since 99, they basically got took off the map, you dont see them in Washington swapmeet no more, the only bloods u'll see coming in there is some Mad Swans. but bps cityside is gone, it was fun bucking at them niggaz, but they really didnt have the arsenal or the hands to keep up with what we was coming at them with.

The 20's better watch out, because they about top be the next hood to get took off the map, we already posted it up in they hood. Once yall niggaz outta here, the Family's is gettin taken care off next, and then LA will be unified again as Crip Capital, once these slobs is back in they rightful place.
you sound stupid

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 21st, 2005, 8:29 pm

cuz you from compton what yall doin all the way in the twinkies

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 12:32 am

Napp Bashin wrote:because you from compton what yall doin all the way in the twinkies
Really though I never hear about no CC all the way out there.

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » November 22nd, 2005, 10:45 pm

nigga we nationwide, get it understood h90d

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » November 23rd, 2005, 10:12 am

OBG GUSTO wrote:

Its about time some real niggas steped up and got rid of the bloods in LA they were really makeing the Crips look lame to me becaues its so many Crip gangs in LA and they cant get rid of thoes niggas

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » November 25th, 2005, 9:23 am

kingterp wrote:
OBG GUSTO wrote:

Its about time some real niggas steped up and got rid of the bloods in LA they were really makeing the Crips look lame to me becaues its so many Crip gangs in LA and they cant get rid of thoes niggas
Kingterd-i hope sum 1 mopps yo ass up!!! u and Busta

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 25th, 2005, 3:50 pm

only for the higher power wrote:hey,loking for a ganster boyfriend!! :lol:
U gotta be kidding me!!! :roll:

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 20th, 2006, 10:39 am

Jakk wrote:
TEKKEN wrote:Ain't the Hoovers beefing with both B's and C's? If so, are they big enough to hold their own?
No they just got alot of guts they don't get on with any crip set or blood set
59 Hoover, 52 Hoover Gangster(part of the Gangster card), 74 Hoover, 83 Hoover, 92 Hoover, 94 Hoover, 107 Hoover, 112 Hoover Criminals
Crip allies
83 Gangster Crips, Shot Gun Crips, School Yard Crips, Kitchen Crips
other crip allies
Insane Crips(known as Hoosane alliance)
thats not alot compered to how mean crip sets there are
other gang allies
South Central 18th Street

There are Black Gangster Disciples in Cali not shore if there in LA county but it is likely
Them GDz in Cali be in cities between Los Angeles and Daygo. They bascially just shoot and kill Crips all day and from what I know they official. Prolly more than them damn Blood/Stone crossbreeds. And hell nah they aint BGD, dont nobody in Chicago ride under Black Gangster Disciple no more. You either Black Gangster, Black Disciple, or Gangster Disciple.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 20th, 2006, 12:32 pm

The folk nation dont exist out there what are you talkin about.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 20th, 2006, 11:00 pm

I dont know why this dude keep posting about his imaginary Cali GD's. LOL @ shoot and kill crips all day. You starting to sound cornier slow it down youngster

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 21st, 2006, 2:32 am

Them GDz in Cali be in cities between Los Angeles and Daygo. They bascially just shoot and kill Crips all day and from what I know they official. Prolly more than them damn Blood/Stone crossbreeds. And hell nah they aint BGD, dont nobody in Chicago ride under Black Gangster Disciple no more. You either Black Gangster, Black Disciple, or Gangster Disciple.

rofl, who told u this BS? aint no chi gangs in cali, but we had cali gangs in chi before in the 90s, thas real

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 26th, 2006, 6:42 pm

good ol watts wrote:

rofl, who told u this BS? aint no chi gangs in cali, but we had cali gangs in chi before in the 90s, thas real
Why the fuck do you think it would be hard for GDz to go to Cali? Them niggas is everywhere else and an organization can do whatever they want. And them niggas is a criminal organization, not no average 600 member street gang. I aint even GD I dont even fuck with GDz so I wouldnt even vouch for them being in a city/state if it wasnt true. Just do a search on Gangster Disciple-San Diego

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/03 ... _16_37.prt

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs/654/cocaine.htm

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 26th, 2006, 6:52 pm

rocstar wrote:I dont know why this dude keep posting about his imaginary Cali GD's. LOL @ shoot and kill crips all day. You starting to sound cornier slow it down youngster
First of all who the fuck are you? Cuz I dont recall who you are yet you recognize me from somewhere or some thread so either you been stalking me around the boards or I said something in a thread that got under your skin or pissed you off. But whatever it is get off my dick, the internet aint serious enough, and if you can memorize a bunch of screenames of these screenames especially of somebody who cant even recognize you then you need to get outside and go do something.

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 23rd, 2006, 1:56 pm

What Bout Nigerian And South African Organized crime?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 23rd, 2006, 2:01 pm

only for the higher power wrote:hey,loking for a ganster boyfriend!! :lol:
Holla at that nigga Debo.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 23rd, 2006, 3:25 pm

kingterp wrote:
OBG GUSTO wrote:

that shit all BS, I don't even like the 20s or bity stones but what this nigga is sayin is 100% BS

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » September 24th, 2006, 8:55 am

you aint gotta be from LA to say that the Hoover Criminals is still Crips.
cause anybody that knows something about the Hoover C´s would say they same. if they aint a crip then why do they have the same initials as when they was crips HCG , also why , if they aint crips, would have crips allies like rolling 30´s harlem crips, nothing but trouble crips and insane crips, if they was CK why would they hang with crips, do you imagine a Blood Gang havin as allie a Crip gang ? do you imagine the harvard park brims bloods hangin with the 55 Neighbourhood Crips ? then if the Hoovers hang with other crips and is allied with other crips is because they crips.
it dont make sense claimin crip killers and hangin and being allied with a crip gang . i think they tried to start a new crip faction called Hoover criminals that aint gangster or hoodsta, so even tho they stress it i would consider them still crips.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 24th, 2006, 7:50 pm

they not crips HCG=Hoova criminal gang. so what they got crip allies. crips blast on each other more than anyone, and you need some kinda allies in this city. anyway, hoova ride on everybody.

And there aint no GD's buckin on no crips no where here in Cali. we dont play that midwest shit.

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 24th, 2006, 8:35 pm

Fuck bloodz and crips talk bout BLACK GANGS WHO R NOT AFFILIATED WITH BLOODZ OR CRIPZ isnt that what the fuckin Title of the forum was for??

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » September 29th, 2006, 9:07 am

phony ass niccas on here i can see none of yall aint from LA , yall get ur infos from the bangin on wax cd pretty phony man. The Hoovers can yap and woof all they want and they dont rep crips but if you crip killers you cant hang with crips and all hoovers hang with crips, so they can talk all the stuff about they hoover criminals but they still part of the Crip nation. to me they just try to make a different faction from gangstas and hoodstas
and the new one the hoover criminals. they still write the C fools

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » October 6th, 2006, 6:57 pm

hoovers

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » October 9th, 2006, 12:20 am

MafiaG wrote:phony ass niccas on here i can see none of yall aint from LA , yall get ur infos from the bangin on wax cd pretty phony man. The Hoovers can yap and woof all they want and they dont rep crips but if you crip killers you cant hang with crips and all hoovers hang with crips, so they can talk all the stuff about they hoover criminals but they still part of the Crip nation. to me they just try to make a different faction from gangstas and hoodstas
And they cross the C out and claim Crip killa. And what the fuck is the "Crip Nation"? You from LA?. Thats some midwest shit. Hanging with Crips dont make you a Crip. Niggas say they aint crips and they crip killas thats what they is. They hang with Damus 2. Is they Damus also?

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 9th, 2006, 10:00 am

rocstar wrote:
MafiaG wrote:phony ass niccas on here i can see none of yall aint from LA , yall get ur infos from the bangin on wax cd pretty phony man. The Hoovers can yap and woof all they want and they dont rep crips but if you crip killers you cant hang with crips and all hoovers hang with crips, so they can talk all the stuff about they hoover criminals but they still part of the Crip nation. to me they just try to make a different faction from gangstas and hoodstas
And they cross the C out and claim Crip killa. And what the fu-- is the "Crip Nation"? You from LA?. Thats some midwest shit. Hanging with Crips dont make you a Crip. Niggas say they aint crips and they crip killas thats what they is. They hang with Damus 2. Is they Damus also?

So youre sayin a blood gang can hang with a crip gang ??
fake ass monrovia wanna be (du cock fagsta) !!! its against claimin crip, if you crip you become blood killer and you gotta consider as enemies all blood gangs.
if you a blood gang you cannot hang with crips, cause the blood unity was made for the gangs whose enemies was crips.
so if you claim crip killer how the fuc can you hang with crips ? instead of killin them, then you aint no real CK . You claim crip killer and throw out partys with crips, thats just stupid . but no only the Hoovers all of them hang with crips, they have an alliance with crip gangs called The Triple H, with the Rollin 30s Harlem crips, nothing but trouble (Haldale) so not only they hang with but are allied with crip gangs which makes you another crip gang.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » October 9th, 2006, 10:52 am

MafiaG wrote:
rocstar wrote:
And they cross the C out and claim Crip killa. And what the fu-- is the "Crip Nation"? You from LA?. Thats some midwest shit. Hanging with Crips dont make you a Crip. Niggas say they aint crips and they crip killas thats what they is. They hang with Damus 2. Is they Damus also?
So youre sayin a blood gang can hang with a crip gang ??
fake ass monrovia wanna be (du cock fagsta) !!! its against claimin crip, if you crip you become blood killer and you gotta consider as enemies all blood gangs.
if you a blood gang you cannot hang with crips, cause the blood unity was made for the gangs whose enemies was crips.
so if you claim crip killer how the fuc can you hang with crips ? instead of killin them, then you aint no real CK . You claim crip killer and throw out partys with crips, thats just stupid . but no only the Hoovers all of them hang with crips, they have an alliance with crip gangs called The Triple H, with the Rollin 30s Harlem crips, nothing but trouble (Haldale) so not only they hang with but are allied with crip gangs which makes you another crip gang.
??? What did you just say? You must be a G of a higher level than me because I couldnt decipher non of that s.hit. If they crips they cant be crips if they hang with bloods so they damus only hoovers crips :D And you quoting shit that niggas just spoke on last week with the alliance shit, LOL. Du Cock fagsta! LOL, Get the fuck out of here with your BS STYMIE nobody's buying it.

And I aint from Monrovia do some more studying you sound like a retard

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 9th, 2006, 11:31 am

MafiaG wrote:the blood unity was made for the gangs whose enemies was crips
MafiaG wrote:they still part of the Crip nation
Dont ask me why...but these made me laff :lol:

COLONIAVARRIOKC

Unread post by COLONIAVARRIOKC » October 12th, 2006, 6:48 pm

i've heard of Black P Stones in Los Angeles, by west adams

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 16th, 2006, 6:24 pm

OBG GUSTO wrote:

LOL....