Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 17th, 2006, 4:54 pm

MafiaG wrote:
rocstar wrote:
MafiaG wrote:phony ass niccas on here i can see none of yall aint from LA , yall get ur infos from the bangin on wax cd pretty phony man. The Hoovers can yap and woof all they want and they dont rep crips but if you crip killers you cant hang with crips and all hoovers hang with crips, so they can talk all the stuff about they hoover criminals but they still part of the Crip nation. to me they just try to make a different faction from gangstas and hoodstas
and the new one the hoover criminals. they still write the C fools
And they cross the C out and claim Crip killa. And what the fu-- is the "Crip Nation"? You from LA?. Thats some midwest shit. Hanging with Crips dont make you a Crip. Niggas say they aint crips and they crip killas thats what they is. They hang with Damus 2. Is they Damus also?

So youre sayin a blood gang can hang with a crip gang ??
fake ass monrovia wanna be (du cock fagsta) !!! its against claimin crip, if you crip you become blood killer and you gotta consider as enemies all blood gangs.
if you a blood gang you cannot hang with crips, cause the blood unity was made for the gangs whose enemies was crips.
so if you claim crip killer how the fuc can you hang with crips ? instead of killin them, then you aint no real CK . You claim crip killer and throw out partys with crips, thats just stupid . but no only the Hoovers all of them hang with crips, they have an alliance with crip gangs called The Triple H, with the Rollin 30s Harlem crips, nothing but trouble (Haldale) so not only they hang with but are allied with crip gangs which makes you another crip gang.
Nigga you sayin a lot of stupid shit you dont even know about. talkin bout hoover crip nigga on that white man anthropology shit. Nigga its Hoova criminal gang.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 3:14 am

LOL........... :P

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Unread post by TeeKay » October 31st, 2006, 2:57 am

OBG GUSTO wrote:
DC wrote:So nobody knows anything about the 12th Ave Felons

They all turned NHC, but even before that they was giving them CityStone niccaz hell, knockin out any off brand niccas along Washington Boulevard.
Because of the 12th Ave. the City division of BPS is pretty much wiped out, them niggaz aint been active since 99, they basically got took off the map, you dont see them in Washington swapmeet no more, the only bloods u'll see coming in there is some Mad Swans. but bps cityside is gone, it was fun bucking at them niggaz, but they really didnt have the arsenal or the hands to keep up with what we was coming at them with.

The 20's better watch out, because they about top be the next hood to get took off the map, we already posted it up in they hood. Once yall niggaz outta here, the Family's is gettin taken care off next, and then LA will be unified again as Crip Capital, once these slobs is back in they rightful place.
hahahahhahahhaa

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 31st, 2006, 3:21 am

I always thought Hoover was Crippin... That how it was back in the day atleast. What happened nigga I thought they was crippin? they ABK?

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » November 4th, 2006, 10:07 am

hoover arnt neither..ras kass said it in one of his songs..late.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 1:14 am

[quote="WhiteBoy"]would you consider blacks who are organized on the street level, bringing in drugs, cooking, distributing, making pickups and drop offs, organized? X, coke, weed and H. plus what ever else shit there is on the streets at this time.
this shit is organized because there is people who do nothing but make phone calls that are bringing in huge amounts of money, organizing and collecting.
but on the other hand it isn't international, just the US, Mexico and canada.[/quote]

pretty much

Boston_sean

Unread post by Boston_sean » April 5th, 2007, 3:55 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
DC wrote:are you sure?
have you even heard of a BLACK! organize crime group?
have you even heard any news reports on any BLACK! group being organized? NO! so ther for yes i am very very sure.

the only organized BLACK! group ther ever was was the lame none existint wack kitties can you guess who they are? they died out in the 70s
and started in the 60s them niggas is like the sithlords off of star wars
dont exist no more but still try to come back everyonce in a while and still get tooken out.

can you guess who they are?

what bout the jamacians they run their shit more organized than gangs i mean its not fuckin la costra nostra but i mean their shit is organized pretty well

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 30th, 2007, 9:54 am

Quickdraw wrote:
Jakk wrote:
TEKKEN wrote:Ain't the Hoovers beefing with both B's and C's? If so, are they big enough to hold their own?
No they just got alot of guts they don't get on with any crip set or blood set
59 Hoover, 52 Hoover Gangster(part of the Gangster card), 74 Hoover, 83 Hoover, 92 Hoover, 94 Hoover, 107 Hoover, 112 Hoover Criminals
Crip allies
83 Gangster Crips, Shot Gun Crips, School Yard Crips, Kitchen Crips
other crip allies
Insane Crips(known as Hoosane alliance)
thats not alot compered to how mean crip sets there are
other gang allies
South Central 18th Street

There are Black Gangster Disciples in Cali not shore if there in LA county but it is likely
Them GDz in Cali be in cities between Los Angeles and Daygo. They bascially just shoot and kill Crips all day and from what I know they official. Prolly more than them damn Blood/Stone crossbreeds. And hell nah they aint BGD, dont nobody in Chicago ride under Black Gangster Disciple no more. You either Black Gangster, Black Disciple, or Gangster Disciple.
GDZ aint shootin rips, Toward Daygo they were tryin to come together with some rips gangs to make money. A few been in the cut since the 90s.

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 3:55 am

7 gang in compton they dont claim blood or crip (few claim blood) but for the most part they consider themselves hustlers

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 3rd, 2008, 10:54 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:why are yall even talkin in this room? none of thies niggas got no type of power that the white man or mexicans got
this is a thread that i posted in the New York City forum because of what was being said but it implies to the subject here. i talk about members of the Black Mafia, BGF, and other org. headed by african americans-- if u want to find out the history of the things i state cross reference some of the names in google or just ask me for the REAL details

not to stray off too far from the subject above, but this forum thing is looking like beefing thru text. now i dont claim to be the ultimate gang expert of NY and i learn new things from you guys every time read your post adn im sure my extensive knowledge plus experience with The Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE) and 93/183 pulled ya coat to some new things but the post are gettin kinda wild with dudes threatin to go to someone elses block and other nonsense. feuding over rules of other sets, and im not seeing too much about NY in here just personal problems of certain individuals- im on my laptop most the day designing cd covers and making party track list so i cant tell u guys a new story every day but still im just tryna hold ya down with knowledge of our past, us all being minorities from poor ghettos of new york city. i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem. or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"- the Bishops vs puerto ricans gang fight which almost burned down most of brooklyn, or the latin king vs NGE beef that even had the mayor Lindsey involved in a fist fight, or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown, or things that i remember like Rich Porters escapades of driving thru the park before rucker games and tossing thousands of dollars into the air, or Charles Lucas who brought more heroin into Bronx, New Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, and Los Angeles then the rest of the world combined, or the black guerilla family whose war with the american government and strict death oathe has wiped them off the streets and into the hands of the system, and thats just the start. dont tell me im the oldest cat on this site who knows these things, and i assure you all of these stories are more interesting then some 15 year old getting beaten down with a baseball bat for wearing a red du rag

BS.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 4th, 2008, 12:39 am

purplecityhello wrote:i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem.

Bumpy Johnson never went to war with the Mafia. He first resisted efforts by Dutch Schultz' organization to move in on the Harlem numbers racket but eventually gave in. Not long afterwards, Shultz was killed by the Mafia on orders of Luciano and the Italians took over the Harlem numbers racket. Bumpy would work as a frontman for the Mafia the rest of his days.
or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"-

Huh? Chicago mob boss Sam Giancana was killed in 1975, at least a year or two before Nicky Barnes became notorious as "Mr. Untouchable."
or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown,

Nope. Stephanie St. Clair ended up paying the Italians to operate just like everyone else in Harlem.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”