How Did IngleWood Family Get The Diss Name F***** & Rollin 60's Get The Dis Name Sissie's Including Other Set's As Well

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: West Palm Beach

How Did IngleWood Family Get The Diss Name F***** & Rollin 60's Get The Dis Name Sissie's Including Other Set's As Well

Unread post by Sinista » December 11th, 2019, 2:08 am

Like how in the fuck did certain sets get "Gay Diss Name's"?,Like did they members do some gay shit in jail or prison or is that there enemy gave it to them on the first letter in their set name to match it ?

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: How Did IngleWood Family Get The Diss Name F***** & Rollin 60's Get The Dis Name Sissie's Including Other Set's As W

Unread post by TheAngels » December 28th, 2019, 2:38 am

They just try to come up with disrespectful names that either has alliterates or rhymes with the name of the hood they’re dissing.

The first syllable in “Family” is exactly the same as “faggots.” And “Sissies” both rhymes and alliterates with “Sixties.”

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How Did IngleWood Family Get The Diss Name F***** & Rollin 60's Get The Dis Name Sissie's Including Other Set's As W

Unread post by Rudog » January 7th, 2020, 10:40 pm

TheAngels wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 2:38 am
They just try to come up with disrespectful names that either has alliterates or rhymes with the name of the hood they’re dissing.

The first syllable in “Family” is exactly the same as “faggots.” And “Sissies” both rhymes and alliterates with “Sixties.”

Yeah, I don't think it took much thought for an enemy to say sissies if it rhymed with sixties. When I was a kid it was normal to call another boy sissy, if you were talking shit. I could of sworn I heard a crip rapper say: "Inglewood maggot" in a verse, but maybe it was faggot. Now these names I'm not surprised, but some sound so corny to me like what some of the barrios are called.