The Enemy May Have Disguise Themselves As The Allies To Cause Internal Beef Among's Allie's

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: West Palm Beach

The Enemy May Have Disguise Themselves As The Allies To Cause Internal Beef Among's Allie's

Unread post by Sinista » December 11th, 2019, 11:33 pm

I was thinking y'all don't think on how these war's among's Blood's on Blood's,Crip's on Crip's etc

We're started by the "Enemy Disguising Themselves" as an "Allie" yelling out a specific "Set Name" that eventually broke "The Unity" among's and especially "Piru's,Brim's & even Blood's?

I may not be from "The Motherland" but this theory that came across my mind maybe or even true just by watching the DVD movie called "Sex,Money & You Already Know"

Cause in the video "The Damu's will dress up as they "Enemy",Put in work then leave the opposite color flag @ the scene having the opposite side think that it the "Damage" actually from the people that bang the same "Gang" as them but in actuality it wasn't them

So I wonder through out the Unity Year's Among's "Damu's,Could this have cause the war Among's them