Loc's and Dogs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Loc's and Dogs

Unread post by vt » September 5th, 2003, 12:03 pm

How did these two terms come about, also why does the crips call themselves B.G.'s and the Bloods Y.G., how come it's not the other way around with the Bloods sayin B.G.'s, and the Crips sayin Y.G.s..peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Loc's and Dogs

Unread post by bgcasper » September 6th, 2003, 8:42 am

i think the term bg came from the baby avenues it was how first crips called themselvs they was the baby homies of the slauson avenue and remember from the cradle to the grave one of crips first logo was a baby then when they created the crips they was baby of no one they were the originals and they had lil homies hangin' around them learning from them those guys became the baby gangstaz later on they became gz , seems the baby or the death ghost always was crips symbols like dogs for bloods ,but seams baby gangsta is more a compton thang and it my city is like that ,the real originals are original grandees then the next generation called them selfs the gangstaz then came the baby gangstaz but when the next generation came wich is mine they switched into original baby gangsta so then we became the bgz and them the obgz then the lil homies after us are the otg original tiny gangsta then after them its tiny gangsta now seems they use their age you have the 16 a and 20 cc's
, in big hoods like grape street seems the babys did their own clicc and claim the name of the clicc more than their hood like you have watts baby locs who are grape street baby locs that went kind of solo and are a separate gang inside of grape but in the origin the founders was young grape streetaz that was really active and did a click who became a big gang and now have 5 cliccs inside the DT CRIPS,DT HUTSLERS ,PR SQUAD ,PL SQUAD,97\95 AVENUES , BBN SQUAD,while they have members from all generation inside not only baby locs ...

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Loc's and Dogs

Unread post by vt » September 6th, 2003, 9:45 am

thanks BG Casper for helping gain a better understanding of these term..good lookin out homie

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 8th, 2007, 6:57 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think the term bg came from the baby avenues it was how first crips called themselvs they was the baby homies of the slauson avenue and remember from the cradle to the grave one of crips first logo was a baby then when they created the crips they was baby of no one they were the originals and they had lil homies hangin' around them learning from them those guys became the baby gangstaz later on they became gz , seems the baby or the death ghost always was crips symbols like dogs for bloods ,but seams baby gangsta is more a compton thang and it my city is like that ,the real originals are original grandees then the next generation called them selfs the gangstaz then came the baby gangstaz but when the next generation came wich is mine they switched into original baby gangsta so then we became the bgz and them the obgz then the lil homies after us are the otg original tiny gangsta then after them its tiny gangsta now seems they use their age you have the 16 a and 20 cc's
, in big hoods like grape street seems the babys did their own click and claim the name of the click more than their hood like you have watts baby locs who are grape street baby locs that went kind of solo and are a separate gang inside of grape but in the origin the founders was young grape streetaz that was really active and did a click who became a big gang and now have 5 cliccs inside the DT CRIPS,DT HUTSLERS ,PR SQUAD ,PL SQUAD,97\95 AVENUES , BBN SQUAD,while they have members from all generation inside not only baby locs ...
WE GOT MO' CLICCS then that...AND the 95's and 97ums is Sets

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 26th, 2007, 7:07 am

WHEN YOU 1ST JOIN YOU ARE A TINY GANGSTA PUT IN SOME WORK YOU BECOME BABY GANGSTA PUT IN SOME MORE WORK AND YOU BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE YOU BECOME A YOUNG GANGSTA AND THE SAME WORKS TO BECOME AN ORIGINAL GANGSTA. TRIPLE OGS ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE SET OR YOU MUST OF BEEN THERE FROM DAY ONE. WHEN I STOP BEING ACTIVE I WAS A YOUNG GANGSTA. IN MY SET DATS the RUN DOWN OTHERS MY DO IT DIFFRENT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2007, 9:50 pm

[quote="THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY"]WHEN YOU 1ST JOIN YOU ARE A TINY GANGSTA PUT IN SOME WORK YOU BECOME BABY GANGSTA PUT IN SOME MORE WORK AND YOU BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE YOU BECOME A YOUNG GANGSTA AND THE SAME WORKS TO BECOME AN ORIGINAL GANGSTA. TRIPLE OGS ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE SET OR YOU MUST OF BEEN THERE FROM DAY ONE. WHEN I STOP BEING ACTIVE I WAS A YOUNG GANGSTA. IN MY SET DATS the RUN DOWN OTHERS MY DO IT DIFFRENT.[/quote]its not like that in sscc its generational most cc do generation and claim a title now u have the young tiny gangsta but believe me they ll never become bg's but one day its gonna be their era and ytg in the street will become what the bg was than thebg will occupie ogs position but will still call themselfs the bgs cause in compton thats 4 life

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 28th, 2007, 6:34 am

FAR AS IN 1ST GENERATION AND 2ND? I FEEL YOU, BUT YOUR STATUS IS YOUR RESPECT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2007, 9:24 pm

[quote="THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY"]FAR AS IN 1ST GENERATION AND 2ND? I FEEL YOU, BUT YOUR STATUS IS YOUR RESPECT.[/quote]true real true we got bustaz and ridaz in all generation but the obgs brang the game to anotha level obg to me is the heavyest title ...cause that generation in allll nsa and most compton was the hardest that ever hit the hub most obg's started bangin in the 80's 81 82 83 at that time they was from 8 to 12 and when 90's came they was runnin the hub but again thats my opinion the bgs was hard too otgs too and tg are active as fucc but bangin between 80 to 94 was really hard most homies born in 70's had sumthin special