Getting into and out of the Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
antique

Getting into and out of the Bloods

Unread post by antique » February 15th, 2005, 4:34 pm

I have a question I hope someone in this forum can answer for me please. I believe to get into the Bloods gang you have to pass a series of tests and once in the gang you're in it for life, there's no getting out. Someone I know said he quit the Bloods completely after belonging to it for a number of years, but he had to go through a set of dangerous things before he could leave, he did it, but it almost cost him his life. Would this be true?

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: BLOODS

Unread post by Huerito » February 16th, 2005, 12:35 am

No.
To get out, move out.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 16th, 2005, 2:42 am

antique wrote:I have a question I hope someone in this forum can answer for me please. I believe to get into the Bloods gang you have to pass a series of tests and once in the gang you're in it for life, there's no getting out. Someone I know said he quit the Bloods completely after belonging to it for a number of years, but he had to go through a set of dangerous things before he could leave, he did it, but it almost cost him his life. Would this be true?

HAHAHA......BOI I TELL YA. KIDS THESE DAYZ

antique

Unread post by antique » February 16th, 2005, 1:18 pm

Huerito...I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reply, to get out, move out? So you're saying there's no way out of the gang..he's lying to me? he's very much still in it?

antique

Unread post by antique » February 16th, 2005, 1:19 pm

FoEva...you sound cynical? By the way he's not a kid, he's very much an adult. So you think he's lying to me too?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 16th, 2005, 5:02 pm

antique wrote:FoEva...you sound cynical? By the way he's not a kid, he's very much an adult. So you think he's lying to me too?

he is sayin move to another place u fuccin idiot damn lol. 2 much san andreas

antique

Unread post by antique » February 16th, 2005, 5:37 pm

Well excuse me Q, first of all I'm not an idiot, secondly I wasn't asking you! And for your information "move out" could easily mean something else, as in "death" I was asking for clarification, no need for you to reply to my post!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 16th, 2005, 6:50 pm

this boy asking this question all over the damn site

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 16th, 2005, 7:17 pm

antique wrote:he is sayin move to another place u fuccin idiot damn lol. 2 much san andreas

Well excuse me Q, first of all I'm not an idiot, secondly I wasn't asking you! And for your information "move out" could easily mean something else, as in "death" I was asking for clarification, no need for you to reply to my post!

Move out of the neighborhood. Not down the street either, at least 30 miles away if you were deeply involved.

That's the best way out. You have to be willing to get out though, no returning to say hello or anything. Changing your appearance will help a lot too. It is more a mental thing than anything.

antique

Unread post by antique » February 16th, 2005, 8:41 pm

Thanx Huerito for replying.

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 18th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Q wrote:
antique wrote:FoEva...you sound cynical? By the way he's not a kid, he's very much an adult. So you think he's lying to me too?

Lmao

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 18th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Huerito wrote:
antique wrote:he is sayin move to another place u fuccin idiot damn lol. 2 much san andreas

Move out of the neighborhood. Not down the street either, at least 30 miles away if you were deeply involved.

That's the best way out. You have to be willing to get out though, no returning to say hello or anything. Changing your appearance will help a lot too. It is more a mental thing than anything.
Why? Do this and ditch your homeboys who was down for you? What to do is slowly let go..there is nothing good that will come out of ditching your hood

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 18th, 2005, 9:19 pm

Sounds like the guy is trying to get out..

I think once you say that to your homies, they aren't gonna just pat you on the back and "understand how you feel".

They are gonna whip you up. That's why he should move far.

antique

Unread post by antique » February 19th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Huerito wrote:Sounds like the guy is trying to get out..

I think once you say that to your homies, they aren't gonna just pat you on the back and "understand how you feel".

They are gonna whip you up. That's why he should move far.
No they didn't shake his hand and say all the best goodbye, he's in hospital but alive, don't know what they did to him, he said he got shot that's all I know. Well he's out now and taken his beating down so I the gang should rightly leave him alone.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 19th, 2005, 10:09 pm

It doesn't end there..

They will continue to mess with him everytime they see him.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 21st, 2005, 1:06 am

This shit is stupid. Someone please close this thread.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 10:22 am

You wanna Blood Out and stay in the hood you better have medacaid

I suggest a nigga leave the city if he dont wanna bang no more

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 17th, 2005, 12:20 pm

Yea, if u in the Bloods, the only way to get out isd to get out yo hood, or tell em u tryna set up shop somewhere else

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 18th, 2005, 11:56 am

I thought once you join you couldn't get out of a gang.

bdownhound

Unread post by bdownhound » April 21st, 2005, 7:41 am

this is ridikulus really. but ill attempt.

listen, it depends on what level of "get out" u mean. an i can only speak on where im frum an the way it "should" be.

let me put it in simple terms. if me an u grow up together an we are tight as they kome, always kickin up dust together, an always got each others backs frum the gate, then one day u decide u dont want nuthin to do with me kause of whatever, like u gettin skared, then yeah im gonna katch some feelins behind it. kause all the shit me an you been thru u jus now dont want to hold it down kause u skared.

BUT if i see u still down but u jus tryin to better yourself like goin to skool or whatever, im a respekt that. if youve earned yours they gonna respekt u regardless. kause if u earned it then they know u aint motivated behind no bitch shit. if u a bitch then u was never really down anyways an they aint gonna respekt u regardless, so yeah they gonna fuk with u. u grew up around these muthafukas all your life, they know what u made of an what u done an they gonna treat u they way u deserve. some ppl will always hate on a homie tryin to better himself but the real shotkallers gonna know whats up with you. aint no character sekrets in the hood. u r what u r an every1 an they mom know if u a str8 up G or a punk.
ssound to me like your "friend" was either some sorta bitch made muthafuka or he was from some wannabe gang. either way there is your answer the best i know how to explain it frum my own experiences

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 21st, 2005, 9:10 am

[quote=“bdownhound”] this is ridikulus really. but ill attempt.

listen, it depends on what level of "get out" u mean. an i can only speak on where im frum an the way it "should" be.

let me put it in simple terms. if me an u grow up together an we are tight as they kome, always kickin up dust together, an always got each others backs frum the gate, then one day u decide u dont want nuthin to do with me kause of whatever, like u gettin skared, then yeah im gonna katch some feelins behind it. kause all the shit me an you been thru u jus now dont want to hold it down kause u skared.

BUT if i see u still down but u jus tryin to better yourself like goin to skool or whatever, im a respekt that. if youve earned yours they gonna respekt u regardless. kause if u earned it then they know u aint motivated behind no bitch shit. if u a bitch then u was never really down anyways an they aint gonna respekt u regardless, so yeah they gonna #%@& with u. u grew up around these muthafukas all your life, they know what u made of an what u done an they gonna treat u they way u deserve. some ppl will always hate on a homie tryin to better himself but the real shotkallers gonna know whats up with you. aint no character sekrets in the hood. u r what u r an every1 an they mom know if u a str8 up G or a punk.
ssound to me like your "friend" was either some sorta bitch made muthafuka or he was from some wannabe gang. either way there is your answer the best i know how to explain it frum my own experiences[/quote]

You missed 3 words with c in them- (decide, character, experiences) :wink:

bdownhound

Unread post by bdownhound » April 21st, 2005, 9:36 am

oh i gotchu. took me a min. i thought u was sayin i was misspellin them. just for the rekord its not really intentional, only a force of habit that i should try not to do, cause at work its time consuming tryin to insert Cs where i typed Ks.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 21st, 2005, 9:43 am

Klap a ¢KraB^ ---- this is how most B dogs write -- ckrips got they own shit too --- its just gang language homie

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 21st, 2005, 1:04 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Klap a ¢KraB^ ---- this is how most B dogs write -- ckrips got they own shit too --- its just gang language homie
I know that. I was just joking.

Seminole
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Seminole » April 21st, 2005, 9:09 pm

yeah i love gang language kause the average person will see it and kant read it worth shit but then we all read it like there just aint no thang to it. btw did ne1 selebrate 420 yesterday?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 21st, 2005, 9:15 pm

MY MOM!! LOL!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 22nd, 2005, 7:32 pm

Seminole wrote:yeah i love gang language kause the average person will see it and kant read it worth shit but then we all read it like there just aint no thang to it. btw did ne1 selebrate 420 yesterday?
hellz yizzess, joints blunts and 40's+cerveza.

around here in chicago the blood in blood out thing is real as fux if you want out, your homies, if your in a real gang and not just weed slangers, they will track you down and kill you... like if you've got information in your head about somthing that i may have had somthing to do with i will track your ass down take your head to make sure that my paranoid ass doesn't have to worry about you telling on me and trying to run.
plus if you've got some real ass nikkuz in your corner like that, why would you want to leave them? i would die for true loyalty, no doubt, thats why i got the word tatted across my stomach.
2 the Fullest.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 23rd, 2005, 5:50 am

Seminole wrote:yeah i love gang language kause the average person will see it and kant read it worth shit but then we all read it like there just aint no thang to it. btw did ne1 selebrate 420 yesterday?
why should ey it is worth shit.homies cannot take part in real life and discussions .although it is funny to say something normal and homie says:you wise man.

brio

Unread post by brio » April 26th, 2005, 8:33 am

DiaBo wrote:I thought once you join you couldn't get out of a gang.
they cant force you to go "bang"

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 10:07 pm

antique wrote:I have a question I hope someone in this forum can answer for me please. I believe to get into the Bloods gang you have to pass a series of tests and once in the gang you're in it for life, there's no getting out. Someone I know said he quit the Bloods completely after belonging to it for a number of years, but he had to go through a set of dangerous things before he could leave, he did it, but it almost cost him his life. Would this be true?
i hate when people say shit liek this,its nothin to be "in" u cant be "in" the bloods,or "in"the crips,u BECAOME a blood or u become a Crip..this is a way or life homie,not a club....

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 20th, 2005, 3:46 pm

first you must travel through a river of snapping turtles
then you have to steal rupauls wig
it just gets worse after that

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 2nd, 2005, 10:44 am

Tryin to get out a gang is almost as worst as set hoppin...
Just stay there till you get a OG and sent the youngins ta bang...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”