Samoan Bloods And Tonjan Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Samoan Bloods And Tonjan Crips

Unread post by DiaBo » March 11th, 2005, 3:44 pm

Why do samoans claim only blood and tonjan claim only crip?

do they have a strong rivalry between eachother?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Samoan Bloods And Tonjan Crips

Unread post by Panik » March 11th, 2005, 4:16 pm

that's not true

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » March 11th, 2005, 4:30 pm

lol im not a blood homie. :wink:

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 11th, 2005, 5:37 pm

theres alot of samoan bloods n crips

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Arent these people considered Black?

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 19th, 2005, 3:26 am

Samoans and Tongans are considered black and so they shouldn't be in the Asian Section. They have no affiliation with anything Asian..

MiChuhSuh

Re: Arent these people considered Black?

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 19th, 2005, 8:11 am

3Harmonies wrote:Samoans and Tongans are considered black and so they shouldn't be in the Asian Section. They have no affiliation with anything Asian..
They are Polynesian, which is closer to Asian than black, so that's it. That's why they say Asian and Pacific Islander.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

you got it all wrong...

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 19th, 2005, 2:39 pm

East Polynesians like RaroTongan, Tahitian, Hawaiian are closer to Asian.. in many cases genitally because of mixing and culture.. West Polynesians like the Samoan and Tongan are closer to African. Im pretty sure of this.

MiChuhSuh

Re: you got it all wrong...

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 19th, 2005, 4:25 pm

3Harmonies wrote:East Polynesians like RaroTongan, Tahitian, Hawaiian are closer to Asian.. in many cases genitally because of mixing and culture.. West Polynesians like the Samoan and Tongan are closer to African. Im pretty sure of this.
LOL I believe the term is "genetically", LOL

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 5:54 am

Funny Trip Dere :lol: But yea man. Those people are not close to Asian at all. They about as close to Asian as Australian Aborigines. :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 6:59 am

3Harmonies wrote:Funny Trip Dere :lol: But yea man. Those people are not close to Asian at all. They about as close to Asian as Australian Aborigines. :lol:
Okay that is going way to far, Aborigines are way farther from Asian. And I still say that Samoans and Tongans, if there was no such category as "Polynesian", would be then closest to the "Asian and Pacific Islander" category.

They make good sumo wrestler in Japan to :lol:

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 7:09 am

^^^^ Japs stole everything from China & Korea. The Hrawang Warrior of Korea were the originators of the Samurai concept. And Sumo came from Mongolia. Mongolians actually have the bone structure, size & strength to do much better.

While it's true theirs alot of Chinese and some German/Irish in the Samoans from past imported slavery and colonization.. That is negligible and they are not even close to Asian. Trust me most Pacific Islanders are about genetically Asian as some a other races could even be.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 7:20 am

You have to understand Polynesia, Micronesia, Melanesia are just geographical and political terms not race-based at all. Most of these people. The purest 1s are of Melanoid/Australoid stock people. I mean you see a Samoan/Tongan walking down the street and do they look Asian? No! Not talking about the eyes because, I got big-ass eyes too but my face is still more Mongoloid I think.. I'm mixed but I still got the Asian Aura in me that is undeniable. East Polynesian places like Tahiti have a different aura all in itself. The girls even look different too. Smaller hips to perform dances involving vibrating hips such as the O'tea. I have ancestory from that place and I do feel for it.

MiChuhSuh

Re: .....

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 9:27 am

3Harmonies wrote:^^^^ Japs stole everything from China & Korea. The Hrawang Warrior of Korea were the originators of the Samurai concept. And Sumo came from Mongolia. Mongolians actually have the bone structure, size & strength to do much better.

While it's true theirs alot of Chinese and some German/Irish in the Samoans from past imported slavery and colonization.. That is negligible and they are not even close to Asian. Trust me most Pacific Islanders are about genetically Asian as some a other races could even be.
True, but you can't say "stole", that is like saying the rest of the world "stole" the concept of electricity from the USA (Benjamin Franklin). It's "adopted" or seomthing like that, they learned it, but heavily modified it. Kenjutsu and thus Iaido and Kendo are different from the rest of the world's sword arts, including Korean and Chinese.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 10:33 am

The discovery of electricity is still very debatable. You know Sinos understood pulsating properties of electricity in the human body but never harnessed it in a way that empowered circuitry. Earlier literature in the archives of acupuncture mention this. But back to the Japanese. The Hrawang sword and some Chinese swords are identical in concept to the Kitana. Go google it, you'll see what I mean. Kendo is Kumdo for the Koreans. Kendo might of originated in Japan but there's evidence that there is back and forth influence on both sides. Either way both Koreans and Japanese are genetically Han like the majority of Chinese. So nobody adopted anything from anybody. They merely picked up and migrated and brought with them aspects of their ancestors. :wink:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 2:53 pm

^^^ The Japanese Iaido and Bokken arts are different, and Kendo was first, but one thing that may really shock you

...only 5% of China is Han.

Yes, that sounds crazy, and it really is,, but it's true. I remember learning this in a world history class and this Chinese dude was really trippin off of this, but genetic tests showed this. It was due to the "reverse Chinese assimilation" that they thought they were Han. People conquered China and instead of forcing China to adopt their culture, it was the other way around, they were impressed by China and then claimed to be Han.

As for Korea and Japan being Han - no

Korea has always been Mongolian. I don't know much about Japan tho...

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 4:00 pm

^^^^ I dunno about that dude. Even these so-called groups like the Persian/Chinese Ughur or whatever look completely Asian to me. I mean you as a Black Dude see 1 of us and think we pretty much look all alike right? So as long as that disposition holds true being Han or no shouldn't matter, especially if it's Asian Mongoloid Genetics. Han cannot be viably studied genetically but only culturally anyhow, so a couple white scientists claiming this and that other than what Asians know doesnt matter to me. These same Assholes claim Asians are white people too sometimes... When it comes to these matters I could care less of what non-Asian people think. Cuz the Mongoloid look is undeniable from South-East Asia to Eskimos & Inuits.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 4:27 pm

3Harmonies wrote: because the Mongoloid look is undeniable from South-East Asia to Eskimos & Inuits.
I'm not black....

But I know what you mean hear, Mongolians are undeniable, but not all Asians are mongolian. Han wasn't considered Mongolian, at least before Ghengis Khan came and they "genitically mixed' lol

But there was this one tribe they found, a LIVING tribe in Africa that genetically came up (in those parental gene tests) as a possible ancestor for every living sub-group and sub-ethnicity in the world. There are only like 50 of them left, it was on National Geographic. They had the Mongolian cheekbone and "Asian eyes". And they had the most medium type of brown skin possible lol to adapt to anything.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 4:38 pm

^^^^ You mean the San people? Yea I seen tons of their pics. I didnt know there was a genetic connection to Asians found. They just happen to look like that because of their environment. Sorry I thought you were Black :oops:

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 4:41 pm

When I say Mongoloid.. You dont have to have epicanthic eyes at all. Just the facial structure is undeniable.. I dont have epicanthic eyes but I dunno.. Some mongoloids dont even have high-cheek bones at all. Just kinda sunken of flatter cheek-bones. So that high-cheek bone thing is out the window too. Okay like Im watching TV.. I see that girl that host TRL.. The Filipina 1 that used to be Miss Teen USA.. She's Asian because I notice her Mongoloid face.. You catch my drift?..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 5:53 pm

3Harmonies wrote:Sorry I thought you were Black :oops:
lol don't gotta apologize tho...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 5:56 pm

3Harmonies wrote:When I say Mongoloid.. You dont have to have epicanthic eyes at all. Just the facial structure is undeniable.. I dont have epicanthic eyes but I dunno.. Some mongoloids dont even have high-cheek bones at all. Just kinda sunken of flatter cheek-bones. So that high-cheek bone thing is out the window too. Okay like Im watching TV.. I see that girl that host TRL.. The Filipina 1 that used to be Miss Teen USA.. She's Asian because I notice her Mongoloid face.. You catch my drift?..
I don't know, because I knew this one Korean at my church, Enoch, his dad was a missionary for the first 14 years of Enoch's life and both him and his dad look Sri Lankan (since not many of those, so a similar analogy would be 1/3 Asian/native american and 1 third India Indian (in Asia Indian) and 1 third black)

and they are full Korean. I saw old pictures of his dad and he used to look, well... chinkier lol. Somehow even at his old age he changed. He didn't really look "Asian" unless it was Indian or Sri Lankan.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 6:04 pm

He probably looked Sri Lanken to you.. Because some dude said I look like a Middle-Eastern or whatever.. And I said he looked ............. People think some South East Asians look non-Asian cuz they dont know all the faces of Mongoloids.. There is no such thing as a Korean even close to looking like a Veddoid/Sri Lanken or Indian.. Veddahs are the original inhabitants of South Asia b4 the darker-skinned Dravidians and eventually Indo-Europeans settled the area. I think they are classified closer to the Australoid/Melanoid peoples. Nobody is really clear on that. That's impossible geographically and genetically.. Im study Aesthetic Anthropology and pretty much know every face or mixed look their is.. Nothing can really get by me when it comes to the Asian/Pacific world and I do mean that..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Trust me, he did look like that. If I could find a picture I would, but he moved again. what was weird was his dad, who looked real Korean (south Korean, light-skinned) when he was like 20 something and left to Africa now is 40 something and suddenly looks like that. And not just dark skin either.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 7:40 pm

^^^^ Sri Lankens dont look Asian at all. So your initially analogy is pretty bad. Native Americans are negligible also unless you talking about Eskimos/Inuits. It's hard believing you after those statements.. No Sri Lanken is close to even looking Mongoloid..

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 7:48 pm

I mean Mexicans have a better chance of looking like this Sri Lanken.. whatever.. Like the right Mestizo mix more towards the Spanish side but with darker skin.. Hispanics in general can attain this look better than any Asian Mongoloid I know of because of a aesthetic component embedded in their DNA.. BTW are you a Mexican or Hispanic?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 8:11 pm

^^ lol that's why i said srilnakan or thatt analogy. Honestly there is no real good description of him without a picture, which I don't have and probably won't be able to obtain.

I'm not white or black, I'll leave it at that.

^Hey that sorta rhymed!

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 20th, 2005, 10:01 pm

You most likely have an image in your mind of a Jewish Portrayed Sinid. The Conical, bucktooth, and zipper eyes. I guess when you see a person that is Malay, Khmer, Island/Chinese mix you must immediately think he's a Indian or Arab. You need to into Asian communities and look around and stop stereo-typing us. Stop it please.. And see what the varying variety of Mongoloids.. Have a nice day.. I will never believe you because you have a shallow mindset.. Hell you probably think Chow Yun Fat looks Indian or Sri Lankan.. Pssh...

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » December 26th, 2005, 9:34 am

listen bro.. i rep that $$$J. the somans got turfs- sometimes. i know that SOS- son of soman gang- which usta roll with westside mob- claims territory on the eastside though. Back in the day- i usta buy weed from this guy- where i usetoo live; he was repin SOS. Theres a hood which they claim called: B-STREET or B-BLOCC its on the eastside of san ho

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: f

Unread post by MrYayo » December 29th, 2005, 9:45 am

aaalex wrote:listen bro.. i rep that $$$J. the somans got turfs- sometimes. i know that SOS- son of soman gang- which usta roll with westside mob- claims territory on the eastside though. Back in the day- i usta buy weed from this guy- where i usetoo live; he was repin SOS. Theres a hood which they claim called: B-STREET or B-BLOCC its on the eastside of san ho
Shut that shit up you square ass mark.dont ever say anything about my fuccin' hood up on internet.Atleast get it right you bitch ass tricc.B-Street? nigga its C-STREET u fuccin faggot.stop spreading faulty ass info on the internet,u hoe ass nigga.

oh yeah FUCC THEM WEAK SAUCE MONKEYS aint no SA niggas roll with them WS Mob bitches.

Stupid Name

Unread post by Stupid Name » October 5th, 2007, 2:34 am

Couldnt stop laughing when I saw the Islanders lumped in with the Asians, LMAO, Fuck me drunk mate, try and call an Islander an Asian and Im not standing around to witness what happens next.
Tonga and Samoa are two of the smallest nations in the South Pacific, they are Polynesian and are more black than asiatic.
Tongans, Samoans and Fijians are the Physically the biggest races on earth, and were selectively bred that way.

Fiji is the biggest group of islands in the area , as well as Papua new Guinea, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, New Hebrides, and the Solomon Islands just to name a few, and you would be hard pressed calling any of these Melanesians "ASIAN"

Samoans and Tongans and Fijians were purely bred to be warriors, with weaker individuals either killed at birth or soon sorted out by stronger males. Retarded or disabled people were killed off as weak and useless as soon as this was noticed Its only been around 150 years since Fijians and Tongans stopped eating each other.

Im half Fijian and when I came to LA, everyone thought I was a VATO, I didnt care, I thought it was quite funny, coz all my mates think Im Maori.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

SAMOAN & TONGANS

Unread post by TRUTH » October 12th, 2007, 8:09 pm

JUST TO GET back ON TOPIC THEIRS ALOT OF SAMOAN BLOODS AND CRIPS NOT JUST BLOODS. OH YEAH ABOUT THAT FIJI AND TONGA CANNIBAL SITUATION. IT WASNT TONGA THAT WAS KNOWN FOR EATING PEOPLE IT WAS SAMOA & FIJI JUST TO KEEP IT REAL. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL TONGA THE FRIENDLY ISLAND. back IN THE DAYS WHITE PEOPLE COULDNT GO TO SAMOA OR FIJI OR THEY WOULD BE EATEN. TONGA LET WHITE PEOPLE ON THEIR ISLAND AND THATS HOW THE WHOLE MORMON THING SPROUTED IN TONGA.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 2nd, 2007, 10:33 pm

I always thought Samoans/Tongans/etc...were descendents of Malaysians? How did they become black?