Main Streets Inactive????

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 16th, 2006, 9:14 am

Sorry bro, thats BS. you aint go walk up to no main and Coast kickin it together, and then happen to be a blood with a red rag, and they don't say anything to you.

Thats some BS. They might have been junior high school students.

Now that i think about it, let me guess, these guys werent in Los Angeles, did this take place in Canada? And if they were in cali, they must live in Palos Verdes.
This took place in Venice I believe. KP is trustworthy.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 17th, 2006, 1:10 am

terren2000 wrote:
KP wrote:I was out tonight with the homie and saw a nigga from Mainstreet & East Koast hangin' out. Pretty awkward moment, i had a red flag on and was walkin around, they Banged on the homie but not me. Not even Banged on really, dude was just like "im from such&such east koast rip" & the homie stated where he was from, then the other dude said he was from main street and was just lookin at my flag. they didn't ask me sh_t. then we went on aBout our Business. Oh, & inkase this seems a little odd to you, if you've read some of my Post then you know i'm against Blak on Blak krime, and dont think B's and cs should Be Beefin right now, just kuz we need to be on these mexikans tough, they tryna take out our whole race, and theres no reason to help 'em. So, i don't triP on a rip like i use to, i'll still get down with the Business if knowledge kant Be kiked to 'em though.

But anyway, back on toPic, this further suPPorts the theory that mainstreet is really aBout their PaPer right now. Dudes was PimPin some hos & not even triPPin on that Bangin tip.
Sorry bro, thats BS. you aint go walk up to no main and Coast kickin it together, and then happen to be a blood with a red rag, and they don't say anything to you.

Now that i think about it, let me guess, these guys werent in Los Angeles, did this take place in Canada? And if they were in cali, they must live in Palos Verdes.
Yo P0rk when since did you turn B?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » April 17th, 2006, 1:46 am

youngwun wrote:

This took place in Venice I believe. KP is trustworthy.
well, they probably wasnt real IMO. cats who stay out of the hood, sometimes aint real.

I know alot of Crips in the valley claiming they from here and there, and not reppin the blocc poperly.

Just do that exact same thing in any of the Crips mentioned above hood, and you won't have the same outcome. i promise.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 17th, 2006, 8:53 am

Well thats because you WONT see Main Street out. They nonexistent. Only dudes out in that area are Hoovers and Swans.

And P0rk was always down with the B-card.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 17th, 2006, 12:43 pm

^ P-card 8)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 17th, 2006, 4:47 pm

B's & P's, we all the same thang.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 16th, 2006, 10:25 am

from what i see, the MSC's are more like a Hustler crew than a rag tag gang, they just get they $$$$