Where are the real ridas from"JUNGLES"?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Where are the real ridas from"JUNGLES"?

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 6th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Because they sure don't go to Dorsey they all must be older the niggas at Dorsey say "fu*k mexicans" and shit like that didn't even show up yesterday.

On Wednesday Fox 11 news came to Dorsey some niggas who go to Dorsey were all like

"FakeTeen Killa" "Fu*k Mexicans" "Bity, Bity" shit like that then when the 5th came. They were no where to be found I mean there were 2 "Lady Stones". Even one girl who Is from Jungles said her homeboys were "B*tches".

I know the stones have Ridas or they wouldn't be as big but the niggas at Dorsey ain't gon hold the "J's" down when the older dudes are locked up, or dead.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Where are the real ridas from"JUNGLES" at? lol

Unread post by Word » May 6th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Word.. I heard that they were competin' up there in dangerous hoods with the BHB. I guess times change?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 6th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Word wrote:Word.. I heard that they were competin' up there in dangerous hoods with the BHB. I guess times change?
Well let The Hunters have the Crown as the Baddest Blood Hood.

I don't know everything about the "J's" but since I came to Dorsey my freshman year in 2001. The Dudes who claim "Jungles" have not been anything near what you would expect them to be.

They will only fuck with the mexicans who they know don't bang 18st.

The rumor had the niggas scared I mean mad shook not a single dude from Stones was at School yesterday. Especially the ones who talk the most shit or the ones that every other word that comes out of their mouth is BLOOD, ex: Ay blood, What up Blood, What you doing Blood, where you bout to go blood".

Damn shame I bet you on Monday they are gonna be all tough again until the next rumor.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » May 6th, 2005, 11:27 pm

Dsmooth was it any blacks at dorsey who wasn't acting like they was scared?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 7th, 2005, 1:01 am

yea, some black people were on some real bitch sh-- on the 5th homie. i showed up to school fu-kin surrounded by mexicans. i was the only black dude i saw around, i was like damn!! if them niggaz really wanted to do some harm to a dude they coulda got me! I showed up ready to fight with my peoples and everyone was ghost

i was surpised i didnt see a damn dustball roll by or something lol

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 8:13 am

raphead2001 wrote:Dsmooth was it any blacks at dorsey who wasn't acting like they was scared?
Me and any black dude who showed up.

All the black dudes were outnumbered anyway I was the only dude at my spot.

The common reply to why they didn't come to school is

"My momma wouldn't let me out" I will accept that from non-bangers

But if you bang that excuse isn't acceptable.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 8:15 am

p0rk wrote:yea, some black people were on some real bitch sh-- on the 5th homie. i showed up to school fu-kin surrounded by mexicans. i was the only black dude i saw around, i was like damn!! if them niggaz really wanted to do some harm to a dude they coulda got me! I showed up ready to fight with my peoples and everyone was ghost

Real talk no dustball or windblowing lol.

Damn near deserted at lunch nearly all of Dorsey was in the Quad celebrating Cinco De Mayo.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 8:16 am

Dsmooth wrote:
p0rk wrote:yea, some black people were on some real bitch sh-- on the 5th homie. i showed up to school fu-kin surrounded by mexicans. i was the only black dude i saw around, i was like damn!! if them niggaz really wanted to do some harm to a dude they coulda got me! I showed up ready to fight with my peoples and everyone was ghost

Damn near deserted at lunch nearly all of Dorsey was in the Quad celebrating Cinco De Mayo.
A nigga could've beat some pussy up without getting caught.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 7th, 2005, 11:12 am

Dsmooth wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:

lol word. Man, at the cinco de mayo celebration, like all the eses that were there were just straight mad doggin' me. Even some damn fool in a low rider rolled by and just stopped and looked at me with his homies and then they shook.

::sigh::. This was a sad day for black people =\

after all that ish the homies were sayin, and people were like "man its really gonna be brackin up dorsey, they brazy up there" n' u tellin me this sh--! lol

some OGs need to DP these young dudes, y'know?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 5:04 pm

p0rk wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:

lol word. Man, at the cinco de mayo celebration, like all the eses that were there were just straight mad doggin' me. Even some damn fool in a low rider rolled by and just stopped and looked at me with his homies and then they shook.

::sigh::. This was a sad day for black people =\

after all that ish the homies were sayin, and people were like "man its really gonna be brackin up dorsey, they brazy up there" n' u tellin me this sh--! lol

some OGs need to DP these young dudes, y'know?
Niggas ain't nowhere as Brazy as people would think they are.

Those Stones were hemmed up in their house probally looking out the window or something.

Not even stepping out probally need to put on some panties some pink ones at that.

If anything happens it will most likely be next week then again they'll jump on Non-18st mexicans.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » May 7th, 2005, 6:28 pm

Are you all saying Jungle is weak nowadays and picking on non gang members????

So its the 18th streeters running Jungles now???????

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 7th, 2005, 7:03 pm

Im tired of this fool who claims to be D smooth. Whats your real name coward. Dont get mad because the young homnies whipped your ass, so now you always come on the net talking shit. Do you think you can make the Stones look bad. You are nobody and always will be a nobody starting BS rumors..............this weenie is something else. When was the last time you seen an 18st on smiley,geer or hauser

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 7:18 pm

George wrote:Are you all saying Jungle is weak nowadays and picking on non gang members????

Everybody who they jump at school or fucks with is a non-banger.

Every single Mexican they socked or whatever didn't bang.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 7:27 pm

jungles wrote:Im tired of this fool who claims to be D smooth. Whats your real name coward. Dont get mad because the young homnies whipped your ass, so now you always come on the net talking shit. Do you think you can make the Stones look bad. You are nobody and always will be a nobody starting BS rumors..............this weenie is something else. When was the last time you seen an 18st on smiley,geer or hauser
Your homies have never touched me, I haven't even had an altercation with one in all my years at Dorsey or even at Rancho.

Don't get mad because your little homies stayed home like B*TCHES when the rumor was out. The same little homies who fuck with all the mexicans not a single one showed up.

Yet these niggas claim "Stones" and say "Blood" everyday where were they on Cinco De Mayo.

I go to Dorsey so I know who they fuck with and who's who you don't so you can't tell me what goes on.

Son unlike your sorry ass uneducated homies im going to college Cal State Northridge. Im majoring in Communications what are your homies majoring in?

Thugganomics - The study of thugs and or how to be a thug.

Im well respected and known at Dorsey.

If I went to any other school and saw the same things I see at Dorsey I'd get on those niggas too.

Fact of the Matter is your homies B*TCHED OUT when it was time to MAN UP

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 7th, 2005, 7:29 pm

When have you ever seen any blks bangers or not needing to jump a hispanic. That does not even make sense. I never ran into anybody from 18st wanting a head up fade or even trying to fight unless it's 20 of them and two of us. You sound like the weenie you are. Stay in school and stop net banging. Alonso you need to weed out the busters if you want the real homies to speak in this forum

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Dsmooth wrote:
George wrote:Are you all saying Jungle is weak nowadays and picking on non gang members????

Everybody who they jump at school or fucks with is a non-banger.

Every single Mexican they socked or whatever didn't bang.
They are always some little ass 5'5 hispanic who 10x out of 10 have no squabbles.

Thats who they target they don't even fuck with the Skaters no more after they got smashed on by the Skaters.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 7:32 pm

jungles wrote:When have you ever seen any blks bangers or not needing to jump a hispanic. That does not even make sense. I never ran into anybody from 18st wanting a head up fade or even trying to fight unless it's 20 of them and two of us. You sound like the weenie you are. Stay in school and stop net banging. Alonso you need to weed out the busters if you want the real homies to speak in this forum
Earlier this week them mofo's socked a hispanic fat soft ass mofo for no reason.

Why don't you explain to everybody why your homies stayed home on Cinco De Mayo?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 7:34 pm

Whats up with this forum?

Why can't I what im writing bigger?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 7th, 2005, 7:35 pm

WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN TO EVERYBODY WHY YOUR LITTLE HOMIES REFUSED TO GO TO SCHOOL ON CINCO DE MAYO?

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 7th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Why is this so called college buster trying to bang on the net. I never seen a 18st at Dorsey claiming anything. Stick to your books coward. The police are harrassing the little homies on a regular you tell me weenie. If your so called respected in school then be that and stop commeneting on thug life.

You must have been rejected from the hood. You have been on here for the last two years saying the same sh*% and whinning. The stones are hurting me and the mexicans. Typical blk so called educated house n$#@!&

Alonso close this bogus topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » May 7th, 2005, 9:06 pm

It says you're from San Diego..if the kid goes to Dorsey he probably knows a little more than you about it..

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 7th, 2005, 11:45 pm

Yall kill me with that sad day for blacks shit, yall must stay in the house and assume folks were scared like yall, it was blacks EVERYWHERE deep as fuck with white tees on throwing up the fist, it was a beautiful thang, yall couldnt have come outside in LA county where there are blacks located cuzz you couldnt have missed it.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 8th, 2005, 8:22 am

jungles wrote:Why is this so called college buster trying to bang on the net. I never seen a 18st at Dorsey claiming anything. Stick to your books coward. The police are harrassing the little homies on a regular you tell me weenie. If your so called respected in school then be that and stop commeneting on thug life.

You must have been rejected from the hood. You have been on here for the last two years saying the same sh*% and whinning. The stones are hurting me and the mexicans. Typical blk so called educated house n$#@!&

Son I would never want to be a banger. Im not even in college yet learn how to read I still have to graduate.

Thank you, You have just made your homies look like bustas because they're no 18st at Dorsey. Yet your homies still mess with Mexicans for no reason. What reason do they have besides that they are mexican. So once again you just made your homies look like bustas.

I never talked about the Jungles saying they're b*tches I said the young Stones are the b*tches. If the Jungle was full of bitches then it would'nt be around.

As for the "House Nigga Comment" Son I'd be down for black empowermemt before your homies would.

Hell if they never go to class, If all they know about Africa is the Pyramids. What makes you think they would be down for any type of movements.

You're in San Diego far away from Dorsey nowhere near Dorsey.

I've been at Dorsey Since my freshman year September 2001 coming straight from Audubon. I've seen what goes on and you haven't.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 8th, 2005, 8:25 am

jungles wrote:Why is this so called college buster trying to bang on the net. I never seen a 18st at Dorsey claiming anything. Stick to your books coward. The police are harrassing the little homies on a regular you tell me weenie. If your so called respected in school then be that and stop commeneting on thug life.

Also I forgot to point out I've only been on here for a year. I registered in March 2004 and it is now May 2005 so thats 14 months.

Obviously you can't count you're so caught up in what Im saying you can't even get a little figure like that correct.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 8th, 2005, 2:13 pm

Im in the jungles every day you clown and just because you say you go to dorsey does not mean your not hating on the homies as most busters do. You from no where running your mouth. San Diego is only two hours away you clowns Im not in New York.

I just found out from the lil home girls that this dsmooth dude is gay or have female ways and a school house snitch. You trying to get someone a case or what you buster. How many homies have you told on. Thats why you were stumped. You need to shut up. I hear you dont even go to Dorsey anymore. I guess you have to get the homies back somehow.

ban this buster with a sweater on his back!!

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 8th, 2005, 2:19 pm

And just for the record. We have a gang of homies that are hispanic. If the lil homies were like that there would be no hispanics in the Jungles you idiot. You would obviuosly do more in the hood than in school.

Who is the gay fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 8th, 2005, 2:38 pm

Naww I only rep D-0-R-S-E-Y F*ck Coleslaw, Molester and all them other schools lol.

D-HOUSE DKB, DDP, 2DSM straight smashers, Rival Crushers we are but Dorsey and Crenshaw will playing at the Home Depot Center in Carson from what I heard. The game is on Oct. 29th at 7:00pm or the game will be just at Rancho Park. I'll let you guys know you know I'll be reppin DORSEY.

I might be callin the game using my expert broadcasting skills.

" I said I want 2 beats, 2 claps OOOOOOO"

" I said I want 2 beats, 2 claps Ahhhhhhhh"

" I said I want 2 beats, 2 claps OOOOOOO Ahhhhhh"

" Welcome to the Jungles"

DORSEY DON "LEGENDARY" pre-game football chant.

This came from Dsmooth. What real person would type this gay stuff.......................lol

And he is supposed to be some authority on here. Lets keep the real homies on one page and the busters on another.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 9th, 2005, 7:16 pm

jungles wrote:Naww I only rep D-0-R-S-E-Y F*ck Coleslaw, Molester and all them other schools lol.

D-HOUSE DKB, DDP, 2DSM straight smashers, Rival Crushers we are but Dorsey and Crenshaw will playing at the Home Depot Center in Carson from what I heard. The game is on Oct. 29th at 7:00pm or the game will be just at Rancho Park. I'll let you guys know you know I'll be reppin DORSEY.

I might be callin the game using my expert broadcasting skills.

" I said I want 2 beats, 2 claps OOOOOOO"

" I said I want 2 beats, 2 claps Ahhhhhhhh"

" I said I want 2 beats, 2 claps OOOOOOO Ahhhhhh"

" Welcome to the Jungles"

DORSEY DON "LEGENDARY" pre-game football chant.

This came from Dsmooth. What real person would type this gay stuff.......................lol

And he is supposed to be some authority on here. Lets keep the real homies on one page and the busters on another.
Fool thats what we say before a Football game.

Faggot ass bitch.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 9th, 2005, 7:17 pm

jungles wrote:And just for the record. We have a gang of homies that are hispanic. If the lil homies were like that there would be no hispanics in the Jungles you idiot. You would obviuosly do more in the hood than in school.

Who is the gay fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your little homies said

"Fuck Mexicans" many times b*tch so know what the fuck you are talking about.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 9th, 2005, 7:21 pm

jungles wrote:Im in the jungles every day you clown and just because you say you go to dorsey does not mean your not hating on the homies as most busters do. You from no where running your mouth. San Diego is only two hours away you clowns Im not in New York.

I just found out from the lil home girls that this dsmooth dude is gay or have female ways and a school house snitch. You trying to get someone a case or what you buster. How many homies have you told on. Thats why you were stumped. You need to shut up. I hear you dont even go to Dorsey anymore. I guess you have to get the homies back somehow.

ban this buster with a sweater on his back!!
lol Where did you get this from I don't even go by the name of "Dsmooth" at school.

None of your little homies know me except for one. Hell we don't even talk

Your homies will never stomp me out they'll end up dead or in the hospital if that ever happened.

No retaliation cuz you mofo's wouldn't know who did it won't be anybody from no hood either.

Take a Loss b*tch.

Calling me a faggot hell any dude that makes up a lie like you is a straight faggot, butt bandit.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 10th, 2005, 12:52 pm

I heard that the BPS are currently havin a major beef with the IFGB's.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 10th, 2005, 1:50 pm

The beef with the IF'S was a misunderstanding and that was squashed two weeks age.