Hard Time Hustlers

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Hard Time Hustlers

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 24th, 2003, 5:33 pm

Anyone know anything bout them? I heard they've smoked alot of Denva lanes. Are they active and deep? And do they side with hoodstas or tre's and what would ya'll rank them 1-10?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Hard Time Hustlers

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 24th, 2003, 6:42 pm

i know back in the day they was keepin it hood. they wasnt that deep it was like a ten-8 hustla(not positive they was hth) and i believe they had a 101hth hood. i was gone for so long though i really couldnt rank em . i was locked up with a couple of them though and word on the vine was them cm's was lightin em up. aint none of my business though u know.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 24th, 2003, 8:57 pm

How long has HTH been around? And what are their colors?

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 25th, 2003, 3:55 pm

Alonso, Casper, anyone?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 25th, 2003, 7:23 pm

cant speak on how long they been around i know they wasnt doin it back in 84-85. but they was sportin green and blue, all the niggas i knew from hth was anyways.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 25th, 2003, 9:10 pm

'ppreciate that. Do you mean that they weren't that active back then?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 26th, 2003, 12:20 pm

nah i mean i never knew anybody from hth back then.never saw it hit up either. although they could have been i wasnt really payin attention to too much except them etg's and the occasional brim, pstone or groove. ya know

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 27th, 2003, 3:25 am

Who they enemies beside Denver Lane ?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 27th, 2003, 3:26 am

And where is their turf at ?

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 29th, 2003, 9:23 am

They side with the Hoodsta Card and I used to be cool with two members, Tiny Spook and Lil Dirty...Both were cold blooded....They would talk abou tthe families and said their hood was right down the street...I neva heard much about Denvalanes or Cmgs.....I dont knoe if they beef with tres and dueces, and Im not sure what card hustler gangs fall on.....

I knoe they ridas doe...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2003, 9:35 am

yep they use to claim hard time hundred and they are just south west or jesse owens 90's they hang on the project just next to the lil police station on century the century apartment and they go up the hill to 104st and they between van ness and gramecy , the other hutslers i know are next to my hood on ward av east side compton and mayo av and they on the hoodsta side of the game , but it doesn't mean shit cause by yourself are hutlslers and tray ,ujima village claim hutsler also and lueders park claimed hustler also .

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 13th, 2004, 10:32 pm

Well i know the hard times between Century and van ness near 104 be catching hell from the APG's and the CMGB on a weekly basis because there hood are so close to them so they are Marks or as they are known to there rivals busters.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » January 15th, 2004, 6:44 am

Alonso,in your Mad Swan file I saw the map and I was suprised to see that Hard Time Hustler hood is on the East side , I always thought they were a westside gang ?

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » January 15th, 2004, 10:35 am

HTHC are no where to be found.the IFG's, CMG's,& APG's give them hell.You might see some writing at the gas station at century & van ness.The 78 hthc used to be around broadway back in the day.Hell you cant even catch them in their own so called hood.the DLB's have always gave them hell too.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 15th, 2004, 9:42 pm

YEH..MAH HOMIE LIVE IN THERE HOOD AND I ALWAYS SEE THEM ON THERE PORCHES SMOKIN

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 19th, 2004, 3:48 pm

well bkstomp3 this is true the hardtimes bascially have know hood when you go through there it is like a ghost town. you may see a few hit ups on the wall down century between Vaness but that is it they are bascially scare to hang because of the bloods that put in work on there hood like the CMGB, APG, IFG, so they shouldnt be mention with the other hartimes on the east side.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 19th, 2004, 3:56 pm

yeh..i never knew they had a e/s hth.who got some info on them

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 19th, 2004, 4:31 pm

Dont know too much about them just know that there is a 88HTH,93HTH, 78HTH on the east side.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 11th, 2004, 10:18 pm

Yea I know that they are really not that active when you go through there it is bascially like a ghostown because not only do they get heat from all inglewood Blood gangs they catch heat from crip gangs to that is why i never understood why they never click up with the 90's i know they are not cool with them or UGC, or the 111's. like i said before you will see a hit up or two of there hood between Century and Van Ness but that is it you want catch them out hanging like they use to back in 94, 95. our hood got tired of lighting them up so that is why we went a few blocks up and got it cracking with the 111's.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 11th, 2004, 11:58 pm

As I was saying before my computer started tripping Mangler the 104HTH are bascially not a factor anymore so really I dont know if the E/S HTH really respect them or even claim them as apart of the Hardtimes because they dont represent nor ride for the Hardtimes like they should.

TinyB-Bop4

Unread post by TinyB-Bop4 » February 18th, 2004, 1:01 am

Yeah, u right......... HTH's ain't no factor.......... they turned NH so now they got the 111's, 90's, RAC's, and other NH sets on thier side........... They hit up a lot but I don't ever see or hear about them puttin in work....... They beefin w/ the Ave. Pirus Bckuz of the 111's.......... when the 111's and the AP's was hittin up on that wall on 108th and Van Ness, the AP's put HTHCk..........

sirmacc82

Unread post by sirmacc82 » February 18th, 2004, 12:01 pm

Well the hth are cool with the the 90's, 111's and the ugs. the hth are part of the rollin 100's. oh 1 more thing the hth are small as hell and they do be puttin in work on the cmg's and the is no lie. they have about 3 or 8 niggas puttin in work on the cmg's. my friends that kicked it with cmg's say the samething and we laugh are ass off to.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 18th, 2004, 3:40 pm

TinyB-Bop4 wrote:Yeah, u right......... HTH's ain't no factor.......... they turned NH so now they got the 111's, 90's, RAC's, and other NH sets on thier side........... They hit up a lot but I don't ever see or hear about them puttin in work....... They beefin w/ the Ave. Pirus Bckuz of the 111's.......... when the 111's and the AP's was hittin up on that wall on 108th and Van Ness, the AP's put HTHCk..........
This is all news for me homie i didnt know they switch like that they needed to do something because they were not a factor at all not only did my hood do damage to them(APG) but the homies from IFG, CMGB did to so now they joined in with I worst enemy(111's) is not going to make it any better for them but hey they needed to do something.

Unread post by Guest » February 19th, 2004, 7:20 pm

a look cuz yall niggaz been speakin up on the hood and yall dont know shit about the hood loc yall niggas is stupid only a couple of niggaz keept it real homie ace u dont know shit about the hood homie just cuz u rool up bk century and dont see nobody is cuz if the police roll through and u from the hood u goin to jail nigga the got cameras in the apts now and the cops got the gate opener nigga if u realy lookin fo us roll up 102 and van ness nigga we dont click up with the 111 we dont really like the 90s like that no more we dont click up with the rac and we not naps nigga i dont like 60 or 90 nigga u roll threw and u see rhc rollin 100s that shit we haDE WITH the 111 been over it was 111,ten foe apgk nigga so u dont need to speak on the hood and everybody from the hood ridas cuz we aint that thicc yall listen to these punks if u want to thinkin we not out and get hurt bad nigga and u said we dont be out check this out every young nigga u see walkin around the turf is from the hood if we dont know u and u tryin to cros van ness goin back to singlehood get beat up or bust on nigga im a maggot faggot pie killa fuck singlehood

Unread post by Guest » February 19th, 2004, 7:31 pm

why they keep changing my words loc this shit tripin on crip

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 19th, 2004, 8:36 pm

tenfoehardtimehustlercrip wrote:a look because yall niggaz been speakin up on the hood and yall dont know stuff about the hood loc yall niggas is stupid only a couple of niggaz keept it real homie ace u dont know stuff about the hood homie just because u rool up bk century and dont see nobody is because if the police roll through and u from the hood u goin to jail nigga the got cameras in the apts now and the cops got the gate opener nigga if u realy lookin fo us roll up 102 and van ness nigga we dont click up with the 111 we dont really like the 90s like that no more we dont click up with the rac and we not naps nigga i dont like 60 or 90 nigga u roll threw and u see rhc rollin 100s that stuff we haDE WITH the 111 been over it was 111,ten foe apgk nigga so u dont need to speak on the hood and everybody from the hood ridas because we aint that thicc yall listen to these punks if u want to thinkin we not out and get hurt bad nigga and u said we dont be out check this out every young nigga u see walkin around the turf is from the hood if we dont know u and u tryin to cros van ness goin back to singlehood get beat up or bust on nigga im a maggot faggot pie killa "i will get banned" singlehood
Man you cant be serious homie you know the deal all this that you are woofing is excuses and nonsense your hood want be around guarntee in the next five years proably less than that everybody is going to have love for there hood but everybody knows the deal with the so called 104HTH's not a factor at all bascially none existence all this camera BS and one time having the gate opener is BS you act like there is a injunction on your hood or something and we all know that is not true. We(APG) have walk through your so-called hood so many times as always no HTH's to be found even on 102 and Van Ness dogg so dont get on here and act like your hood is popping like that because it is not so your so-called hood should have click up with somebody Dog but not only is your hood going to catch hell from the Inglewood Ru's and Damu's but the 90's, 60's, 111NHC, 120RAC, so instead of being Wall bangers you better begin to get real and do the damn thang but we all know that is not going to happen. SOO WOO 4minutes.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2004, 7:08 am

THE APTS YOU TALKIN ABOUT ARE THE CENTURY APTS ON CENTURY JUST NEXT TO THE SMALL POLICE STATION I KNOW A GUY FROM YOUR HOOD I WAS THERE LAST JUNE THEY WAS SELLIN' LAKER T SHIIRT RIGHT ON THE CORNER OF YOUR HOOD ...THE HARD TIME ARE STILL ACTIVE AT LEAST THEY DO EXIST BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO DISS THE HOODSTAZ COUSIN

Unread post by Guest » February 21st, 2004, 4:49 am

ace u a faggot homie the pies is punk homie the only thing yall do is if u see the hood hit up on the gas station or on 102 yall come through on a late night creep and wack the hood out nigga yall came through and hit up in hot pink cuz yall punk homie keep it real homie yall anit thick yall do smash nigga the last homie yall killed was last year when yall shot the homie in the head on 103 yall been hidein every since yall dont roll through if yall do yall dont hit nothin im not goin to lie when yall roll through and if yall hit somethin yall dont kill nothin yall came through and shot the homie in the ass cuz yall shot the other homie in the foot yall nothin yall shot the homie at the gas station last year after he was popin evey day on yall and dont act dumb nigga u know about the gold lexus punk the other homie just got an l killn yall niggaz the coach for mornig side nigga all im sayin is dont speak up on shit u dont know homie u know notin about the hood talkin about we clicked up with the 111 and the 90s u stupid we dont click up with nobody homie and dont lie to these niggaz like yo hood active cuz yall not nigga the only slobz that roll through is the faggots

Unread post by Guest » February 21st, 2004, 5:14 am

the piez is punk the only factorz is the faggotz and the maggotz thats it cuz matter a fact im goin to hit up the hood today on the dounut shop,the gas station,102and van ness nigga roll through u tryin to make u hood sound hard when yall not yall killed like 3 niggaz from the hood when ever we bust on yall yall think its the 111s when ever we bust on all the singlehood niggaz yall think its the 111,legends,60 u dont know what we c doin u act like u know us or kick it with us homie u be watchin us or somethin nigga u cant say nobody hood anit active every hood the same nigga some hood just hang out more than otherz cuz u say yall walk through the hood yall dont walk up 102 u tryin to make it look like u walk right pass us adn we dont say nothin if u walk up 102 thats on my life u look like u dont bang if u do nigga dont front homie all yo homies started bangin when the was grown and all the young niggaz look like prety boyz the dont look like they bang yo boy y.g face is a bitch i will come through there wher yall kick it at dont say 109 and crensaw cuz all them niggaz say they from maggots yall dont kick it by century park that little school in the aves where yall at homie yall got a mack but dont kill nothin with it yall bust on us a couple of time with it and didnt hit nothin its like yall come through with blanks homie yall got fake bullets or somethin yall dont bang yall rap yall try to sound hard on the damu ridaz

Unread post by Guest » February 22nd, 2004, 8:46 pm

why they keep deleteing my account

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 23rd, 2004, 12:14 pm

Anonymous wrote:the piez is punk the only factorz is the faggotz and the maggotz thats it because matter a fact im goin to hit up the hood today on the dounut shop,the gas station,102and van ness nigga roll through u tryin to make u hood sound hard when yall not yall killed like 3 niggaz from the hood when ever we bust on yall yall think its the 111s when ever we bust on all the singlehood niggaz yall think its the 111,legends,60 u dont know what we c doin u act like u know us or kick it with us homie u be watchin us or somethin nigga u cant say nobody hood anit active every hood the same nigga some hood just hang out more than otherz because u say yall walk through the hood yall dont walk up 102 u tryin to make it look like u walk right pass us adn we dont say nothin if u walk up 102 thats on my life u look like u dont bang if u do nigga dont front homie all yo homies started bangin when the was grown and all the young niggaz look like prety boyz the dont look like they bang yo boy y.g face is a female i will come through there wher yall kick it at dont say 109 and crensaw because all them niggaz say they from maggots yall dont kick it by century park that little school in the aves where yall at homie yall got a mack but dont kill nothin with it yall bust on us a couple of time with it and didnt hit nothin its like yall come through with blanks homie yall got fake bullets or somethin yall dont bang yall rap yall try to sound hard on the damu ridaz
Real tuff talk from a hood full of snitches you see I can get on here and give you dates and all but I'm not stupid like you because i know the ones come through and check these post. If we wasnt a factor Blood then you wouldnt consider us as apple pies so i P that we have left a bad tatse in your mouth the M gang hang with the young homies on the the 9 but you are so busy worrying about the familys and the M gang you forgot who push your hood off Hass street and the alley behind those famous Apt if you want to know the real blood who you think turn the homies on to your Mark %$^ hood nobody ever knew you exist until we turn them on to you when we got tired of lighten your hood up on a daily we just let the Mafia's and family have alittle fun with your so-called hood. As far as the hit ups on the wall you sound dumb we barley do that anymore blood we dont talk with a can of spray paint we let the straps do the talking but with a hood full of snitches you wouldnt know about that. Everybody knows what happening in the streets stays in the streets but when your hood wears that snitch jacket and are informants for the IPD then how can you get respect from other surrounding crips in that area so let p real homie you are not talking to a busta here like your homies so if you want facts and truths i can give it to you like your hood gave it to the IPD you see we know who smoke Be-real, Gwack2, but we didnt run to the ones and snitch, so all this talk about the homies shooting your markass homies in the ass and in the foot lets get real you know that happen from you marks sitting out there smoking that crack or sherm stick you did it to yourselves wishing that the Aves stop rolling through :x. You P we know when the 111's roll through and they know when we go through there so why would you want us to think that everytime it is the 111 coming through busting :?: I tell you why because they dont want the heat to come down on there mark @#$ hood plus they have to keep there status with the IPD and if you think that I'm just woofing alot of Bs here just ask the young homie from the hood why he is fighting three murder cases right now and how the ones are trying to make them stick so enough said blood. SOO WOO 4mintues.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 23rd, 2004, 4:10 pm

Anonymous wrote:ace u a faggot homie the pies is punk homie the only thing yall do is if u see the hood hit up on the gas station or on 102 yall come through on a late night creep and wack the hood out nigga yall came through and hit up in hot pink because yall punk homie keep it real homie yall anit thick yall do smash nigga the last homie yall killed was last year when yall shot the homie in the head on 103 yall been hidein every since yall dont roll through if yall do yall dont hit nothin im not goin to lie when yall roll through and if yall hit somethin yall dont kill nothin yall came through and shot the homie in the ass because yall shot the other homie in the foot yall nothin yall shot the homie at the gas station last year after he was popin evey day on yall and dont act dumb nigga u know about the gold lexus punk the other homie just got an l killn yall niggaz the coach for mornig side nigga all im sayin is dont speak up on stuff u dont know homie u know notin about the hood talkin about we clicked up with the 111 and the 90s u stupid we dont click up with nobody homie and dont lie to these niggaz like yo hood active because yall not nigga the only slobz that roll through is the faggots
Well i can care less if you were down with the the nine hoes and 111's I was just responding to what homie said(sirmacc82) in this post so check him blood for putting that info out there but blood is a Crip to so he recoqinize what the real is about your so-called hood so if the homies from family are the only ones putting in work on your hood then why are you concern with calling the hood pies because you know the deal blood I dont have to go in details the hood(APG) has regulate you Marks to just one Hangout spot we all know why you are not on Hass no more :evil: and behind the famous apts as someone has called them so miss me with all this tough internet talk because that is all you doing homie and even other crips on here know the deal so miss me with all that the hood is just rappers you and I both know the truth about that and remember homie back in 94, 95 when your hood thought that and look what happen so dont get me started you know your hood was only beefing with us(APG) until we got tired of letting you guys have it so we let the IFG, CMGB have there fun with you Marks. So I'm done Blood SOO WOO.