Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by CHRIS » June 25th, 2004, 7:44 pm

HOW IS CUZZ A WEENIE IF CUZZ IS NIGGA ENOUGH TO PUT HIS HOOD ON HIS FIT?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 26th, 2004, 9:27 am

i dont even c latin kings where im frum. southside queens dey get chased off blocks when dey do wanna creep up frum crossbay or lefferts blvd. or atlantic ave.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 27th, 2004, 8:56 pm

KARMAS U A LAME TALK TOO MUCH OVA THE NET TO FRENCH FRY 3X TRAY UP HOMIE

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 27th, 2004, 11:05 pm

AND AROUND

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 29th, 2004, 6:14 am

how you let some cat moved to your established neighborhoods and get y'all to claim a gang 3,000 miles away from you?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 29th, 2004, 10:21 am

bayarearep wrote:how you let some cat moved to your established neighborhoods and get y'all to claim a gang 3,000 miles away from you?

wut makes u think these hoods were established with gangs? u talkin wut u know nuttin about

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 29th, 2004, 4:17 pm

i didn't say they ewre estabished with gangs
but they were established neighborhoods

these hoods have been hustlin for generations

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Rollen 60's and 83 gangsta crips

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 16th, 2004, 7:51 pm

Yo i live by the rules so sqash what you think.i been doin dis since i was 9 but yo i hate it when c's bang on c's.i know the reasons but i wish it was different on the real.feel me yo i need a 8 tray or 60 to holla at me.no beef just discussion.no fonnies please.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

rollen 60's and eight tray gangta crip beef

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 16th, 2004, 8:28 pm

Yo i live by the rules so sqash what u think but yo i hate it when c's bang on c's feel me.blue on blue anit true.i hate bangin on niggas who rock the same colors as me and play by the same rules as me.but thats the way it is i guess yo i need a real eight tray or 60 to holla at me.an er body else state yo opinion an how u feel about blue on blue.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: rollen 60's and eight tray gangta crip beef

Unread post by CHRIS » July 16th, 2004, 11:25 pm

I FEEL YA CUZZ....BUT THERE IS AN EXCEPTION. IF YOU TALKIN ABOUT CRIP NIGGAS, THE MOST FREQUENT AND NEVER ENDING BEEF THE 43 HAS EVER HAD WAS WITH THE 52 GANG. WE NEVER REALLY GOT INTO IT WITH THE 60 CRIP AND SO ON, SO YOU CAN SAY ARE MAIN CRIP BEEFS ARE 52 BEEFS, WHICH ARE NOT MANY (HOOVER/BROADWAY..

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Rollen 60's and 83 gangsta crips

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 17th, 2004, 9:54 am

umm i probaly shouldnt be sayin this but why do i have a very strong feeling that you aint from cali or your just bullsh-tin wishing for crip
unity that will never happen? why did you even make this topic?
why did you name the topic this anyway? why couldnt you just said
crip on crip violence?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rollen 60's and 83 gangsta crips

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 11:56 am

yo check it.u right,u shouldnt be sayin that shit but fuck it an there is already a topic called crip on crip i wanted feed back based on 60's and 83's since that is the biggiest blue on blue beef.i know the deal with it an i anit askin why they beefin im sayin that i hate it when it happens.i understand y cuz i do it too but i wanted to c if i was the only one who felt dis way..feel me.an suka please, kelly park born an raised

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » July 17th, 2004, 7:03 pm

blue on blue, red on blue, red on red....homie the bottom line is that its BLACK on BLACK!! until more people can recognize that, miss me with the BS!

I agree its sad though, I have some homies from the conflict you posted about and its sad to see they whole life consumed by it!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 28th, 2004, 6:58 pm

*deepsky* wrote:Yo i live by the rules so sqash what u think but yo i hate it when c's bang on c's feel me.blue on blue anit true.i hate bangin on niggas who rock the same colors as me and play by the same rules as me.but thats the way it is i guess yo i need a real eight tray or 60 to holla at me.an er body else state yo opinion an how u feel about blue on blue.

HOLD UP.....THATS SOULDJA

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 28th, 2004, 7:01 pm

soulja4life?

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 28th, 2004, 7:40 pm

ITS ALL OF THEM:XPLICIT, SOULJA4LYFE,BLUESOUJA,ALL OF EM

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 29th, 2004, 12:02 pm

CHRIS wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:Yo i live by the rules so sqash what u think but yo i hate it when c's bang on c's feel me.blue on blue anit true.i hate bangin on niggas who rock the same colors as me and play by the same rules as me.but thats the way it is i guess yo i need a real eight tray or 60 to holla at me.an er body else state yo opinion an how u feel about blue on blue.

HOLD UP.....THATS SOULDJA
Aint this a bitch! I knew something was funny about dude.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 29th, 2004, 1:45 pm

BLUE ON BLUE AINT HEALTHY BUT DONT LET QNY NICCQA DISRESPECT U IF HE AINT FRUM UR SET

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 4th, 2004, 4:00 pm

HOLD UP HOMMIE,DIS ANIT NO SOLJA OR WHO EVA.......YO ALONSO SHOW DEYS FOOLS MY IP ADRESS.YO DIS IS DEEPBLUE(AKA DEEPSKY,HOMMIE NO DISRESPECT BUT DON'T BE ASSUMEIN SHIT LIKE that.SO GET OUTA HERE with ALL that

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 5th, 2004, 1:44 am

*deepsky* wrote:HOLD UP HOMMIE,DIS ANIT NO SOLJA OR WHO EVA.......YO ALONSO SHOW DEYS FOOLS MY IP ADRESS.YO DIS IS DEEPBLUE(AKA DEEPSKY,HOMMIE NO DISRESPECT BUT DON'T BE ASSUMEIN SHIT LIKE that.SO GET OUTA HERE with ALL that

YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED LITTLE NIGGA LOL.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 5th, 2004, 9:35 am

really :roll: and wat have i been exposed as,this solja dude must be very popular or either yall on his nuts cuz i am about the third person yall acused of bein him,sorry but i been kellyparkcrip,kellyparkg,i been kellypark187,i been *deepblue*,and i had to change all dem name cuz the rules or somethin,so now im just *deepsky*but anyway i don't do on the computer wat i can"t do in the streetz like most of yall on here,so i don't particepate in online beef,think wat u want cuzz

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 5th, 2004, 10:46 am

im piru but my feeling on it is... if u aint on my team then forget you. I would like it more if everyone had love for one another but it aint like that.

What I heard about what happened with the 60'z and 83'z is that a 60 and an 83 had a lil beef going. (Probably over a chick... nothin serious.) So to settle it they were just gonna fight it out in the streets. So while they were fighting an 83 kame and shot the 60 who was fighting and killed him. (I think he was a younger brother to one of the Older G'z). Everyone runs and shit, ni99az go back to their hoods. The 60'z then roll through the 83'z hood and are like yo we dont want no beef, we just want that dude that killed the homie). They asked Monsta himself. Monsta was like he dont know who the dude was kuz the dude just started repping the hood. 60'z thought he was lying, and from there the static formed.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » August 5th, 2004, 2:08 pm

zip3ace wrote:im piru but my feeling on it is... if u aint on my team then forget you. I would like it more if everyone had love for one another but it aint like that.

What I heard about what happened with the 60'z and 83'z is that a 60 and an 83 had a lil beef going. (Probably over a chick... nothin serious.) So to settle it they were just gonna fight it out in the streets. So while they were fighting an 83 kame and shot the 60 who was fighting and killed him. (I think he was a younger brother to one of the Older G'z). Everyone runs and shit, guys go back to their hoods. The 60'z then roll through the 83'z hood and are like yo we dont want no beef, we just want that dude that killed the homie). They asked Monsta himself. Monsta was like he dont know who the dude was kuz the dude just started repping the hood. 60'z thought he was lying, and from there the static formed.
ya pretty much summed up, two/three pages of Monster's book. so what you read is pretty accurate...accordin' to Monster

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 6th, 2004, 1:02 am

*deepsky* wrote:really :roll: and wat have i been exposed as,this solja dude must be very popular or either yall on his nuts because i am about the third person yall acused of bein him,sorry but i been kellyparkcrip,kellyparkg,i been kellypark187,i been *deepblue*,and i had to change all dem name because the rules or somethin,so now im just *deepsky*but anyway i don't do on the computer wat i can"t do in the streetz like most of yall on here,so i don't particepate in online beef,think wat u want cuzz

YOU KNOW WHAT IAM TALKIN ABOUT FROM ALLHOOD HOMIE THAT NIGGA CHRIS FROM 4-TRAY KNOWS WHATS UP.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 6th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:really :roll: and wat have i been exposed as,this solja dude must be very popular or either yall on his nuts because i am about the third person yall acused of bein him,sorry but i been kellyparkcrip,kellyparkg,i been kellypark187,i been *deepblue*,and i had to change all dem name because the rules or somethin,so now im just *deepsky*but anyway i don't do on the computer wat i can"t do in the streetz like most of yall on here,so i don't particepate in online beef,think wat u want cuzz

YOU KNOW WHAT IAM TALKIN ABOUT FROM that other site HOMIE THAT NIGGA CHRIS FROM 4-TRAY KNOWS WHATS UP.
look it hommie,dem niggas whole purpose 4 callin me out ova there was bacause i told alonso about that fake alonso ova there,dey got nothin betta 2 do,besides dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not im in florida right now 4 the summa but i should be back befor september,but i keep in touch with the homies,look cuzz,u can belive an say wat u want cuz like i said i don't do that online beef shit

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 10th, 2004, 1:30 am

YEAH RIGHT IT SOUNDS GOOD, BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » August 11th, 2004, 5:12 pm

Y.G. wrote:YEAH RIGHT IT SOUNDS GOOD, BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.
yes the truth has already been expose about this cat so i dont know why he has to come in streetgangs and diss the homie tatta and kev be a man and do it on there site not here where they cant respond to you but like YG said the truth is already known about you blood so dont waste everybody time up in here and have them thinking that you put it down like that because you dont

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » August 11th, 2004, 9:18 pm

lol

holla when your summer job at disneyworld is over

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 12th, 2004, 2:01 am

Tatta wrote:lol

holla when your summer job at disneyworld is over
LOL.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 12th, 2004, 2:01 am

YEAH WHEN YOU RETURN TO THE STREETS BOMPTON ON S. BUTLER.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 12th, 2004, 8:38 am

LOL YALL NIGGAS IS CRAZY UP IN HERE. THAT NIGGA DEEPBLUE DONE WALKED INTO THE BLOOD MODULE REAL QUICC AND GOT RAT PACCED... 8) :wink:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 16th, 2004, 7:29 pm

Ace2 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:YEAH RIGHT IT SOUNDS GOOD, BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.
yes the truth has already been expose about this cat so i dont know why he has to come in streetgangs and diss the homie tatta and kev be a man and do it on there site not here where they cant respond to you but like YG said the truth is already known about you blood so dont waste everybody time up in here and have them thinking that you put it down like that because you dont
see dats jus the type of dicc rydin online gangster sh*t i be talkin bout,lol yall niggas neva even seen each othna an yall catchin each otha back an shit.ha! ducks,dis sh*t is fun i like to see wat computer gangstas talk about,lol,but sombody answer my question "dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not like dem or need them lol.somebody answer that an i'll shut up