By YourSelf Hustler Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: By Your Self Hustler Crips

Unread post by kevmac » April 26th, 2004, 8:34 pm

Young wrote:
purple person wrote:keep the E/S name out yo mouth u hollywood faggot
Im mos def not trying to get in the middle of this but I will say the Eastside is prob the hardest area in LA, atleast from my own personal experiences...imo....even harder than south LA and we all know South LA is far from a joke....
Most of the projects are on the east side between the low bottoms and Watts. But don't trip.......you ain't getting in the middle of nuttin', you know "WLA'S REPUTATION TOOK THE TITLE OF THE 3RD'S BY FORCE!", lol Palms took the fame from the 43 GANGSTA's, ETG, and ETH, lol. "EVERYBODY KNOWS THEM south l.a./eastside 3rd's have no fame anymore," 53, 113, 103rd are and always will be more recognized than ..... where he from again? lol Plus the "WLA'S IS PUTTIN' GAME DOWN ON south l.a." lol If that ain't the lamest whiteboyish stuff I ever heard. Next he gonna say they smashed all the south l.a./east side gangsters. I'm done. Peace!

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Re: BY YO' SELF HUSTLER-WLA TRAYS

Unread post by DNice » April 27th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Last edited by DNice on May 12th, 2004, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 11th, 2004, 9:02 am

i Was speekin 2 a byo self hustla from West la and he told me that byshC3X and Geer GanG Crip2X in la dont bkeef anymore
iz this true.......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 14th, 2004, 2:42 pm

mangler wrote:WEST LOS ANGELES : FAIRFAX DISTRICT :

*PICO MOB : HI POINT & PICO BLVD

BOUNDARIES:

*FAIRFAX (EAST)

*LA CIENEGA BLVD (WEST)

*18THSTREET (SOUTH)

*OLMPIC BLVD (NORTH)

ALLIANCES:

*REAL WEST L.A TRAY GANGS : (PBG: MGC: MFG)

*TRAYS & GANGSTERS THAT RECOGNIZE THEM.

ENEMIES:

*GRAMERCY STREET HUSTLERS: TURNED R-20S BLOODS

*CLOVERDALE BLOCK HUSLTERS : TURNED GEER GANG IN THE 1990'S

*MUST VALUEABLE PIMPS- ORANGE DRIVE

*HOMEBOY CRIMINALS : 211 GANGSTERS

*SCHOOL YARD CRIPS-SQUASHED 92 PEACE TREATY

*GEER GANG CRIPS

*VENICE SHORELINE CRIPS

NOTE: THERE ORIGINALS WERE FARIFAX TAGGERS IN THE 1980'S: K-I-L: KICKN IT LIVE.....BIG LEFTY BYSH AKA SPICE ONE K-I-L WAS THERE LEADER BACK THEN.

NOTE: VINTON STREET HUSTLERS IN THE PALMS AREA TURNED BYSH IN THE EARLY 90'S. THE DUDE (PHILLIP) THAT SNOOP DOGGY DOG'S BODY GUARD KILLED WAS FROM VA-BYSH.
The PBG NEVA LIKED OR GOT ALONG WITH THE BYSH. The only allies the BYSH'S probably do have are the MGC(EX HBC'S THAT USED TO BE FROM BBC(BAD BOY CRIMINAL)THAT TURNED MGC, CUZ THE O.G. HBC'S AINT with THAT IF THEY WERE STILL AROUND), AND THE MFGC(CUZ THE BYSH'S WERE LIL MFGC'S AT ONE TIME AND THEY GO RUNNIN' HIDIN' BEHIND THE MFGC WHEN THE BFGC ROLL THROUGH).

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » May 14th, 2004, 5:23 pm

The original HBC's was BYSH first real enemies. I mean that was they first "REAL" war. The HBC's and the BYSH use to go at it. I new some HB's that popped a few BYSH's.

I would say the only true Allie the BY's ever had was WWH3X but they aint around anymore.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 28th, 2008, 3:20 pm

byshc got a lot of tags up and down pickford between houser and fairfax, they get painted over pretty quick tho, but everytime i ride threw i always see knew ones poppin up

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

Unread post by HappLoccc » June 5th, 2011, 2:17 am

Young Nile wrote:Look Venton Ave Hustlaz was a real hood right off of Venton and Venice I new niggaz from there I really dont think they around anymore. But yes they was a real hood and they was allies to the BY's.

I Breath these these streetz too Loc. You say you from BYSH but aint never heard of Venton Ave. Better ask you big Homies. Its alot of hoodz that was out in the late 80's to mid 90's that aint out right now, but just because you aint heard of these hoodz dont mean they didn't exist. I got a list of hoodz I could go off the top of my head that dont exist anymore.

A homie if that nigga started banging BYSH before he died than that would be the case because for ever that nigga was from Venton Avenue. But becasue they hood was never deep maybe 25 at the most every time you see them niggaz they be with another one of the West LA Trey hoodz. Because the Homie use to kick it with the Mansfields tough as well as the BY's I know niggaz who swear they will blast that nigga Snoop on sight over that. Plus that nigga use to kick it with the Marvins too. So maybe right before he passed on he started banging BYSH but when I met that nigga he was "VENTON AVENUE HUSTLA CRIPP 3X"

Better ask somebody...............
This Big Happy Loccc from By yo self from the 1980's'-91. I agree and can definitely tell you Venton Ave was a real hood There was guy name Les who helped start it who was from Byyoself before that he was one of the guys that put me on the set back in early 1987, when I stopped claiming Playboy Gangsta Crip, Les, Big Crazy Gin/Captain , Jr Capone 1 RIP, Money Reg, Big Stuff, Joker/Spook was the guys that put me on. I remember when Les was Venton Avenue around 1988 I was hangin with Loccco Rob before he turned Mansfield as Baby Puppet RIP and Chis Coffield RIP also former BYSH turned Mansield and we was kiccin with Les and China Man who was from Mansfield when they was MFH Mansfield Hustlers use to hang tuff in our hood riding his bike. I still kiccc it with Cisco from Mansfield. Yep I remember Venton Avenue Hustlas very well and they did exist and they use to be our lil homies that hung out with us the BYYOS3LFS. BIg Happy Loccc 3x

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 8th, 2011, 12:59 am

Shut the fuck up you clown!, West L.A. is it's own identity, separate from south central L.A., we bang the 3rd's because we want to, you talkin' about shit that happened damn near 40 years ago, which nobody cares about!, like I said, South Central L.A. has nothin' to do with West L.A., two different parts of town, on two OPPOSITE ends of the city! Mark! Lmao, stop googlin' your info you bitch ass mangled clown, because you sure weren't puttin' in no work on West L.A.! Lmao, yo weenie, bitch ass would have got beat, robbed, and shot over here! Lmao

mangler wrote:u sucker a$$ nigga. south l.a started west l.a. why u think yall busters claim tray. aint no 3rd streets over there, especially in Palms. yall claim 3x becasue of the ETG's and other REAL TRAYS from SOUTH L.A. u rookie!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 8th, 2011, 1:07 am

You bitch ass clown, yo bitch ass never attended any of them schools I mentioned in West L.A. because them real ridas would have smashed yo napp ass, you ran yoself out of them West L.A. schools by not attending in the first place you clown, Lmao, and my mommy didn't have to pay to send me to a nice school like Palms Jr. High, it wasn't a private school, Palms Jr. High was part of the LAUSD, so anybody could attend, you just had to use a local address from the surrounding neighborhood to be allowed to attend, you look like a straight clown that was bitter because yo napp ass couldn't attend school this way, like I said, you know these WLA 3rd's would've smashed yo ass and beat yo napp ass everyday until you checked out! LMAO!! :lol:

kevmac wrote:WLA PALMS wrote: Yeah, I admit, I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL when all the ridas went to the schools I mentioned, and keep in mind that I WENT TO PAUL REVERE with some of them ridas BEFORE I WENT TO PALMS,

LOL. The REAL RIDA'S as you referred to them earlier must have ran yo b!tch a$$ outa there. lol Makes sense now...WHITE BOY!

It's obvious that your Mommy didn't have enough money to send yo b***h ass to a nice weenie ass school like Palms where a lot of fine hoes went,

LOL. Now it's about the fine women, at first it was about the rida's!

You were stucc in busta ass south l.a with all them ugly mudd duccs!

Your 2 C's are getting me Sic, you from Compton now? You wanna be thugs claiming TRAY and GANGSTER and you have the nerve to dis South L.A.? lol

GO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND CRITICIZE YOURSELF BEFO YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF THE INTERNET SUCCA!

Apparently you are the one with the inferiorities about how bad someone looks on the internet. Shouldn't you be getting some pu$$y, PLAYER! I liked it better when you pretended to be a "KILLA".......now you sound like the bitter lil weenie a$$ whiteboy that got ran out of Paul Revere!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 25th, 2011, 5:41 pm

The Palms bangs the Tray because that's where we were born and raised at, the 43 gangstas, ETG, and who the fuck are the ETH's?, never heard of them, but anyway, them the 43's and ETG's had nothing to do with West L.A., or why we bang the 3rd!, I'll say it again, West L.A. is it's own identity, on the entirely opposite side of town!, the 43's, 83's, 53, 113, or 103's don't kick it or even live in West L.A., so how can they influence West L.A.? when it's common sense that FOR THE MOST PART, niggas don't go outside their circumference or let me speak plain simple english for your ghetto, napphead, uneducated ass, niggas don't and won't go outside their neighborhoods or circle, because niggas on the opposite side of town don't feel like going all the way to another side of town unless it's real funk, or a real reason, that's like me and my homies going all the way to San Bernardino or even the eastside, just to kick it with or even war with people we don't see or run into everyday, that's my point, niggas tend to war with other groups of niggas closest to them, around the corner, across the street from them, etc, but I guarantee when niggas go to prison, everybody knows each other and everybody knows and has heard of each other's neighborhoods!, either thru the grapevine, hearing things, or havin' run-ins with niggas from the other side of town on coincidence!, like runnin' into each other on Sunset blvd, the Santa Monica Pier, the Pike at Long Beach, etc, from the opposite side of the city, like I said before, niggas from as far away as Long Beach told me they've been locked down with me and my folks, WHERE YOU FROM AGAIN?, CYBERTHUG, INTERNET BANGER, who sits behind a computer, arguin' with niggas all day, KEVMARK AKA MANGLER AKA XXX, who's never put in work against West L.A., or anybody else for that matter!, LMAO,

kevmac wrote:
Young wrote:
purple person wrote:keep the E/S name out yo mouth u hollywood faggot
Im mos def not trying to get in the middle of this but I will say the Eastside is prob the hardest area in LA, atleast from my own personal experiences...imo....even harder than south LA and we all know South LA is far from a joke....
Most of the projects are on the east side between the low bottoms and Watts. But don't trip.......you ain't getting in the middle of nuttin', you know "WLA'S REPUTATION TOOK THE TITLE OF THE 3RD'S BY FORCE!", lol Palms took the fame from the 43 GANGSTA's, ETG, and ETH, lol. "EVERYBODY KNOWS THEM south l.a./eastside 3rd's have no fame anymore," 53, 113, 103rd are and always will be more recognized than ..... where he from again? lol Plus the "WLA'S IS PUTTIN' GAME DOWN ON south l.a." lol If that ain't the lamest whiteboyish stuff I ever heard. Next he gonna say they smashed all the south l.a./east side gangsters. I'm done. Peace!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”