Original Swamp Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Anonymous20

Original Swamp Compton Crip

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 10th, 2005, 1:02 am

Check out the posted pics of the Original Swamp Compton Crips

http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/originalswamp.html

T~

Unread post by T~ » August 10th, 2005, 5:39 pm

props to stamps for taking all these compton pics.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » August 23rd, 2005, 12:39 am

WHATS THE INFO ON THESE CATS?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » October 14th, 2005, 9:46 pm

C_Ridah253 wrote:WHATS THE INFO ON THESE CATS?
Anything?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 7:01 am

their not very deep and they got beef with TZCC twilight zone compton crip

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 2nd, 2005, 2:59 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:their not very deep and they got beef with TZCC twilight zone compton crip

NEITHER ONE ARE DEEP.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 2nd, 2005, 6:04 am

Each of these two sets have around 30 members or less. They've been having beef for some while now but, since they don't have too many younger homies...... they will be this way for a long time i believe.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 8th, 2005, 3:28 am

they are one of the oldest neighborhoods in Compton.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 8th, 2005, 6:21 am

I always thought they were on the outskirts of Compton, like bordering the Hub. They are slightly to the south east of 135 Piru right? East of Twilight Zone CC?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 8th, 2005, 6:24 am

Athens/Rosewood right?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 4:47 pm

yeah thats pretty much where they are. Does anyone know why their called the ORIGINAL SWAMP CRIPS??? thats a pretty wierd name i never met a swamp nigga

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 23rd, 2005, 5:59 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:yeah thats pretty much where they are. Does anyone know why their called the ORIGINAL SWAMP CRIPS??? thats a pretty wierd name i never met a swamp nigga
That area was swampy back in the 1950s and 60s and when the 2nd generations of blacks formed clubs in the late 1940s and 1950s, a groups of cat there call themselves the Swamp Boys. When the Crips started over there (3rd generation) they took on the name of their predecesors and call themselves Original Swamp Crip, and the Original is because of the previous club.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 23rd, 2005, 11:38 am

So did they include "Compton" in their name to feel less isolated from the bigger Crip presence in the Hub???

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 26th, 2005, 11:14 pm

George wrote:So did they include "Compton" in their name to feel less isolated from the bigger Crip presence in the Hub???
There's alot of gangs that claim Compton and are not in the city proper,,,Poccet Hood, Fronthood,,Mona and Carver Park,,Mob Piru, X-Atlantic Piru ect....They all claim Compton Crips/Piru,,same with Swamps and Twilight Zone.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 28th, 2005, 2:12 am

stamps wrote:
George wrote:So did they include "Compton" in their name to feel less isolated from the bigger Crip presence in the Hub???
There's alot of gangs that claim Compton and are not in the city proper,,,Poccet Hood, Fronthood,,Mona and Carver Park,,Mob Piru, X-Atlantic Piru ect....They all claim Compton Crips/Piru,,same with Swamps and Twilight Zone.

WELL THE MOB AND CROSS ATLANTIC PIRU HAVE PART OF THEIR TERRITORY IN BOMPTON BUT HOODS LIKE MY THE NELLAS WAS PART OF BOMPTON BUT WITH BOMPTON SHRINKING I GUESS TO MAKE PROPERTY VALUE GO UP ITS PART OF ROSEWOOD NOW.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 28th, 2005, 11:04 am

Well, niggaz kant kontrol what the city do to make property values go up it seems. Mob is mostly in Lynwood, but they all down Rosecrans taggin shit up, so I can see why they klaimin Bompton.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 11:16 am

stamps wrote:
Fronthoods are in the City of Compton. Wilimington / 131

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 28th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Lies wrote:
stamps wrote:
Fronthoods are in the City of Compton. Wilimington / 131
I thought Willmington was county area,,when Compton P.D. was still around,,Willmington was patrolled by the sheriff..I could be wrong because Fronthood is still in the city,,they're south of El Segundo and east of Willmington Ave,,but Corner Poccet,,Mona and Carver are in Willmington, which is in the County..am I off?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 2:41 pm

Fronthoods are South of El Segundo/ West of Wilimington.
Pockhooods / Anzac Grapes are East of Wilimington.
Carver Parks, Mono Parks,and Pocket Hoods are in Unincorporated L.A Co / Willow Brook(EastSide/South Los Angeles).Thats why they claim E/S, they Streets run according to L.A's ES/WS, they Zip Code is a Compton Zip Code, thats why they Claim Compton, the kids in that area go to Compton Unified.
WATTS/WILLOWBROOK/COMPTON, they in the middle and can go both ways, Carver Parks didnt always claim Compton, im guessing they started when the building of the 105 Freeway put them of the Compton Side....................

Just like Culver City Boys and East Side Torrance, they aint in those Cities, put they got those Cities Zip Codes................

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 28th, 2005, 4:00 pm

Lies wrote:Fronthoods are South of El Segundo/ West of Wilimington.
Pockhooods / Anzac Grapes are East of Wilimington.
Carver Parks, Mono Parks,and Pocket Hoods are in Unincorporated L.A Co / Willow Brook(EastSide/South Los Angeles).Thats why they claim E/S, they Streets run according to L.A's ES/WS, they Zip Code is a Compton Zip Code, thats why they Claim Compton, the kids in that area go to Compton Unified.
WATTS/WILLOWBROOK/COMPTON, they in the middle and can go both ways, Carver Parks didnt always claim Compton, im guessing they started when the building of the 105 Freeway put them of the Compton Side....................

Just like Culver City Boys and East Side Torrance, they aint in those Cities, put they got those Cities Zip Codes................
Yea,,your right,,my bad..good lookin out.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 28th, 2005, 4:24 pm

Lies wrote: Just like Culver City Boys and East Side Torrance, they aint in those Cities, put they got those Cities Zip Codes................
What ??? :shock:

Please elaborate... Where exactly are they out of ?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 5:39 pm

The Culver City Boys are in the Mar Vista Community of Los Angeles, West of Culver City on the Border. Slauson Av and Mar Vista Gardens is there headquarters and is not within the City limits of Culver City. They are patroled by the Pacific Division L.A.P.D not the Culver City PD,the Civilians pay property tax to L.A City and vote in L.A City elections,not Culver City, the Mar Vista Area shares Culver City's Zip Code.....Culver City Boys go to the L.A.U.S.D (Marina Del Rey Jr. High / Venice High) the Venice High doesnt last long, they get transfer pass to Westchester High or Culver City High................

Same story with East Side Torrance, they are EAST of TORRANCE, in the Harbor Gateway Community of Los Angeles..............

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 30th, 2005, 8:38 pm

old guy is right!! oh and thanks for the info on where OSC got their name from ALONSO, i always wondered about that

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 10th, 2006, 5:25 pm

those culvers aint hard

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 10th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Moon wrote:those culvers aint hard
I don't know about that Moon,

CULVER CITY 13 has always made noise in WEST LOS...
more the Venice 13 or Santa Monica 13 or most all W/Side varrios.

Are they your rivals ?

If so, I could understand your position...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 11th, 2006, 2:39 am

I HAVEN'T REALLY KICKED IN THIS AREA BUT THE FEW TIMES I HAVE WENT OUT TO CULVER CITY FOR LITTLE SHIT PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE OF THE CULVER CITY BOYS AND BEFORE I NEVER KNEW ABOUT CULVER CITY BEING BAD OR HEARD OF CULVER CITY 13'S.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » January 11th, 2006, 4:56 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
Moon wrote:those culvers aint hard
I don't know about that Moon,

CULVER CITY 13 has always made noise in WEST LOS...
more the Venice 13 or Santa Monica 13 or most all W/Side varrios.

Are they your rivals ?

If so, I could understand your position...
cacas are weak. they get dumped on by shorelines. i dont know how much work v13s put in on em though. i do know that any one that ever claimed caca at venice was either beat up or checked out before it happened.

caca projects arent that bad either. last time i checked there was only one black family that lived in em. (caca projects are down the street from Marina del Rey Jr high). dont get me f-cked up, aint like im about to go chillin in they hood, but some homies have went through there with no problems..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 11th, 2006, 4:59 pm

venice aint grimmy , buncha white folks

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 11th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Moon wrote:venice aint grimmy , buncha white folks
Anyone ever go to see the battlegrounds thing at Venice Beach? I tried but got there too late...

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 12th, 2006, 11:36 pm

the fuck is that?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 13th, 2006, 1:39 am

lol that's what they said when I said let's go to it

Nike Battlegrounds (it's kinda like a version of And1 stuff except a 1 on 1 tournament)

They redid one of the basketball courts at Venice Beach because they did part of the tour there, the courts is tite, I heard they had good games there but we got there way too late.

My friend took a picture, I'll see if I can get it.