Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
wessyde19

Bounty Hunter Bloods

Unread post by wessyde19 » June 20th, 2003, 2:42 pm

anybody know anything bout bounty hunter bloods?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Bounty Hunters

Unread post by alexalonso » June 20th, 2003, 2:43 pm

Can you be morespecific? What do you want to know.?

wessyde19

Unread post by wessyde19 » June 20th, 2003, 3:07 pm

anythin. but mostly are they a kind of blood like pirus or brims, and how they came around.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Bounty Hunters

Unread post by alexalonso » June 20th, 2003, 10:19 pm

wessyde19 wrote:anythin. but mostly are they a kind of blood like pirus or brims, and how they came around.
The BHs home base is in the Nickerson Gardens Housing Projects and they are not Pirus or Brims. They are Watts Bloods and roll with other Watts Blood mainly the Hacienda Village Bloods and Cicle City Pirus.

The BHs were also part of the gang truce of 1992 where most Watts gangs agreed to a cease fire that had a major impact on gang violence in Watts for the months that followed.

Erick

BH

Unread post by Erick » July 8th, 2003, 9:09 am

From what ive been hearing the Bounty Hunter mostly broke up and now bang with CMG Bloods does anybody know if this is true or not. :idea:

bake74

Unread post by bake74 » July 8th, 2003, 1:07 pm

Alonso or anyone else what does 5 line mean when talking about bounty hunter bloods. Is that like an individual set or is that a street?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 8th, 2003, 8:27 pm

the five line like four line are sets and street located inside nickerson garden housing project ,5 line is suposed to be 115 st its an active line
. here is few of bounty huntaz sets :
bellhaven ,a street in watts near nickerson garden
no line 110st nickerson garden
ace line 111st nickerson garden
four line 114 st nickerson garden
five line 115st nickerson garden
samoan bounty huntaz in carson but i don't know were

bake74

Unread post by bake74 » July 9th, 2003, 7:41 am

Much respect bgCASPERsscc.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 11th, 2003, 2:01 am

Is that Truce still on in Watts ?

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 6th, 2003, 6:43 pm

The BountyHunters evolved in 1969, when one day O.G. Gary Barker, was siting at home watching an old cowboy movie. When the movie ended, Barker went outside and wrote Bountyhunter on the sides of an old 1957 Chevy bomb. The youths adopted the name and there evolved the Nickerson Garden BountyHunters. Although before the name BountyHunter came into existence the majority of the older youths called themselves Teeny Bompers. Divisions within the Bountyhunters came about in the early 1980's when Renee McGowen moved into the neighborhood and started the Lot Boys. While the Bountyhunters were primarily Hoodlums/thugs/gangbangers, etc, the Lot Boys under Renee were hustlers and drug dealers. The money that the Lot boys were making in the illegal drug trade fostered jealousy and envy between the Bountyhunters and as a result conflicts erupted between the two. As the years passed, more divisions within the Bountyhunter gang came about. Splinter Bountyhunter cliques evolved; Bellhaven Street Bountyhunters; Kill Quad; Cool five; Funky Six; Five Line Snipes; Gangsta Watts; Brazy Brew; Foe Line BH; Ase Line BH; Duse Line BH; Bountyhunter Lot; Block Boy BH; 108th BH.

Bow Low #1 BH

HERE IS ANOTHER EXPLANATION BY LIL JOE FROM BHB

Bounty Hunter was started by the "Triple O.G.’s" like Ray Boyce, Junior Thomas, Gary & Joe Barker, Neal, Terry Moses, Michael Derough (Blade), Michael Ford, Marvin, and many more. Before becoming "Huntas", or Bloods, we were known as "Green Jackets." At that time, all of the housing projects in Watts, i.e. Jordan Dows, Imperial Courts, Nickerson Gardens, etc., were one gang.

When Raymond Washington, who was originally from the Jordan Downs, came out with the "Crips." Some of the older homeboys decided to break off from the rest of the people and came up with the "Bounty Hunters." They were going to name the ‘hood the "Head Hunters." It is believed that Gary Barker came out with the name "Bounty Hunter" back when a weekly television western series was called "The Bounty Hunter." That show is believed to have been the inspiration behind the name of our ‘hood.

We became Bloods because of ongoing conflicts that we had with people from the Jordan Downs and the Imperial Courts, both of which had turned into Crips. Initially, these two Crip neighborhoods tried to force our ‘hood, the Nickerson Gardens, to turn Crip too.

Bounty Hunters have demonstrated a notorious history of rebellion and serious confrontation with the police. Members were and still are raised to be fearless and survive. Bounty Hunters and Grape Street Crips, whether fools dig it or not, have had in effect a secure and genuine TRUCE since 1991. Bounty Hunters no longer "bang", we do, however, protect ourselves and our neighborhoods. Deaths on both sides, among Bounty Hunters and Grape Streets, have taken place in the history of Bounty Hunters.

The average age of a gang member is 12-13, just entering middle school. So too was this the age category of those that originated our ‘hood. At this age level, one is hardly experiences, rational, mature, or reflective. The life journey of boys at this age centers around "fun", I.e. partying, getting high, staying out all night, chasing females, gambling, committing crimes, looking for trouble, etc.

No One is forced to bang. Bounty Hunters who have passed as a result of banging are the victim of their own decisions. When you play the game; you get what the game dishes out. You win some and you lose some.

THAT SHIT KINDA INTERESTING THEY SAID RAYMOND WASHINGTON WUZ FROM THE JORDAN DOWNS

ANYWAY I TOLD LIL HELL FROM BOUNTY HUNTAZ TO JOIN THIS FORUM SO MAYBE HE CAN COME ON AND TELL the REAL

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: origin of Bounty Hunta Watts Bloods

Unread post by wizard wond » November 6th, 2003, 7:42 pm

Good post, Wattscrackin', a lot of that brought back memories. I can recall a lot of the names, Ray Boyce and Joe Barker, The Sparks bros., Renee McGowen etc. Those were the Grape OG advesaries. I think u r correct in saying Renee McGown was influential in staring the Lot Boys, those fools was rolling in money in the late 70's early 80's. I remember he had a nephew called Manpower who was his liasion, if u will, between him and some of my big homies. Manpower was my age but living like a prince with his homie Wizard (from their side) also my age. All hustler no bang in him (Wizard) though, I remember Meathead Rick choked him out and jacked his lil ass, but the big homie made Rick give the money back. All in the name of business u understand, lol. We even allowed them to visit 4 business purposes, 1 of our blocks, not all the Lot Boys but the significant money makers, again in the name of business. They'll were always respectful.

I think the Belhaven BH was around before the Lot, though and yes the Nickersons were always something to contend with. However, I have to say not overwhelming nor invincible, but we had some good f*&kin fights from the shoulders, what y'all know about that, lol. One thing though, I always thought they evolved from a gang called 456, (i could be wrong)which was around in the late 60's very early 70's.

One more thing, I not sure about Raymond Washington being from the Jordan Downs, maybe Mac Thomas, an OG Crip I never hear about, but I don't think Ray Washington was, maybe he lived there briefly, but not as a JDCrip.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » November 7th, 2003, 9:46 am

So Watts, you're sayin that Bounty Hunters and Grape no longer are in war ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2003, 10:01 am

MUCH MUCH PROPS EXELENT POST ....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 7th, 2003, 3:58 pm

I am here. Good Lookin out wattscrackin. Joe Valentine is among the group that actually started Bounty Hunter...understand that the man has been locked down for 20 years or so and his tales of the Peace Treaty are pretty much 3rd party information. I addressed the situation with the big homie and will gladly retrieve that reply to him and post it here.

Big Bow Low is the current Shot Caller for Bloods in the California Penal System...he is serving an indetrminate SHU sentence up at Pelican Bay right now (the hole for those that don't know what SHU is). The words he speaks are pretty much the words that most of us younger generation BHB's have heard thru time mixed with pieces of Joe's account.

I talk to both Joe and Bow Low every week so whatever questions that I ain't able to answer for you, my big homies will.

(side note** Raymond Washington was ORIGINALLY from the JD...he was reppin JD but that's where he was livin...he planted the seed)

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 7th, 2003, 3:59 pm

my bad ya'll....i am Lil Hell from Bounty Hunter^^^

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 11th, 2003, 7:29 pm

around wut time did the treaty break between Grape, Bounty and PJ ?

i thought it wuz around the late 90s, wuts the situation goin on now between ya'll?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 17th, 2003, 2:39 pm

i mean...the reality of it is this homie...the on ly treaty goin on was a public display...behind the scenes and behind the walls the war was still HELLA deep and i dont't care what nobody else say on the matter because i was kneedeep in the war in 92, 93, 94, 95, 96...that shit was and still is no joke...peace treaty was a damn joke...a publicity stunt pulled to get niggas to play a role so that certain folks could get elected....they exploited niggas that was really tryna do a good thang
the situation between us now?? well damn...don't shit change watts is a small ass city with 3 major sets in it...not to mention that even us bountyhunters have issues with some of our own...then once we bring them niggas from compton or other surrounding cities into it...well shit...watts gangs STAY at war

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 18th, 2003, 7:44 am

AND WHAT ABOUT 94 JAM WERE THE HUNTAZ AND GRAPES JUMPED ON THE 60'S TOGETHER UNITED ....I MEAN THE JD AND NG WERE TRUCIN AT THAT MBA JAM NO ?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 19th, 2003, 8:17 pm

in response bgcasper....as with any type of movement there are some that do and some that don't follow...a TRUCE would indicate that the violence is ceased...the whole 60's incident was a bunch of bullsh!t too...it also lead to a whole nother war between BH and GRAPE STREET...
that whole 60's incident was a one time deal that by no means meant the bad blood between the neighborhoods was squashed...meaningless...the whole thang was meaningless and was by no means an indication of any type of unity between the sets

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 21st, 2003, 9:33 pm

how did the incident with the 60s lead to funk between BH and Grape?

and at one time i seen BH and Grape playin football against each other at the jordan downs field

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 22nd, 2003, 11:06 am

what the beef was is not somethin i am gonna speak on...i dont play the rumor game
if you saw grapes and hunters playin football it was in th 90's....there was one game a few years back but it went bad before the day ended

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 22nd, 2003, 11:05 pm

i wuznt tryna get no rumors started i thought u knew wut happened for a fact so thats why i wuz axin , its all good

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 23rd, 2003, 7:27 pm

oh i know the facts ...dont get me wrong bruh wasn't tryna be stand offish...just that i see a whole lot of niggas on this site that claim to be from certain hoods and what not just really runnin off at the mouth about thangs that shouldnt be shared with the world...i can't get down like that
i will share what information that i feel is appropriate to be shared and what stays in my hood stays in my hood...feel me?
loose lips sink ships and there is far too much yappin goin on in some of these forums...just becomes real apparent to me as to who is and isnt real in the game
i aint got no problems answerin questions that don't incriminate myself or anyone else in these streets tho

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 23rd, 2003, 9:32 pm

lol i feel u

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 23rd, 2003, 11:33 pm

ha "loose lips sink ships." thats cool

Anonymous20

Re: Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 20th, 2004, 2:06 pm

Is Bounty Hunter the highest among Damu ? in cali
Last edited by Anonymous20 on January 20th, 2004, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 20th, 2004, 6:15 pm

IT doesnt go by highest in california.....But if you mean is Bounty Hunters is one of the Hardest then yeah......

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 25th, 2004, 7:45 am

I was in the Nickersons on Saturday from about 3pm to 6pm. Things were quiet, not much going on. I was outside most of the time, and did not see one black & white the entire time.

Tatta, r u in the Nickersons, I should be coming through again, so if you are around I'll hit u up.

Check out the map of the area :
http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods/losan ... untyhunter

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » January 25th, 2004, 11:34 am

I no longer live in the Nickerson's. I was actually there Saturday night myself until about 11:30. It was pretty quiet but by no means did they get "everyone" as some would want to believe.

Let me know when you are heading that way again Alonso and I will see what I can do to meet you there and give you the "underground" tour (if you haven't already had it)

Unread post by Guest » January 25th, 2004, 7:38 pm

Wasn't Harry-O a bounty hunter ?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 26th, 2004, 6:47 pm

Last edited by mangler on March 11th, 2004, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 26th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Tatta wrote:i mean...the reality of it is this homie...the on ly treaty goin on was a public display...behind the scenes and behind the walls the war was still HELLA deep and i dont't care what nobody else say on the matter because i was kneedeep in the war in 92, 93, 94, 95, 96...that @$%* was and still is no joke...peace treaty was a damn joke...a publicity stunt pulled to get niggas to play a role so that certain folks could get elected....they exploited niggas that was really tryna do a good thang
the situation between us now?? well damn...don't @$%* change watts is a small ass city with 3 major sets in it...not to mention that even us bountyhunters have issues with some of our own...then once we bring them niggas from compton or other surrounding cities into it...well @$%*...watts gangs STAY at war
... WATTS is a city?, thought it was a neighborhood/area of South Los Angeles. never saw a watts police department b4.