Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: origin of Bounty Hunta Watts Bloods

Unread post by Word » February 7th, 2005, 3:14 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
D. wrote:So Watts, you're sayin that Bounty Hunters and Grape no longer are in war ?
war????naa homie u real late,that truce been came up,i heard dey be havin football games against each other now,an al time of fun shit like that
Lmao.. plz tell me u aint serious bout this??? and you said u from Compton?? wow :roll:

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 8th, 2005, 7:22 am

*deepsky* wrote:
D. wrote:So Watts, you're sayin that Bounty Hunters and Grape no longer are in war ?
war????naa homie u real late,that truce been came up,i heard dey be havin football games against each other now,an al time of fun shit like that
Now I know this fruitcake is a fraud.Why would you speak on something you know nothing about it. Its insulting. The football game thing is something you read about in the Source magazine. Give up the lies man and come clean. You ain't no gangsta nor are you from Compton.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » February 9th, 2005, 1:23 pm

olo wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Now I know this fruitcake is a fraud.Why would you speak on something you know nothing about it. Its insulting. The football game thing is something you read about in the Source magazine. Give up the lies man and come clean. You ain't no gangsta nor are you from Compton.
lol!!!! i at least thought yall knew wat was up in the cpt,but i see who the real fakes is,i guess real niggas dont get on here after all,everybody from the c know bout dem damn games an picnic shits dey be doin..yall check my new post to word and olo

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 9th, 2005, 2:18 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
olo wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
lol!!!! i at least thought yall knew wat was up in the cpt,but i see who the real fakes is,i guess real niggas dont get on here after all,everybody from the c know bout dem damn games an picnic shits dey be doin..yall check my new post to word and olo

If you actually read what I said, I did not say the games did not exist. What I said is that the only reason you knew they existed is because you read an article in Source Magazine talking about the games. Don't make it seem like you know whats going on in Watts or Compton when you ain't from there and you haven't even been there.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » February 9th, 2005, 8:15 pm

olo wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
olo wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
umm,yea sure........... :lol:

If you actually read what I said, I did not say the games did not exist. What I said is that the only reason you knew they existed is because you read an article in Source Magazine talking about the games. Don't make it seem like you know whats going on in Watts or Compton when you ain't from there and you haven't even been there.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » February 9th, 2005, 8:15 pm

olo wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
olo wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

ummmm.yea..sure :lol:

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Unread post by DiaBo » March 12th, 2005, 6:05 am

Yo can anyone tell me how did the huntaz get the name snipe line because at first i thought it was sniper line bounty huntaz?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Unread post by DiaBo » March 31st, 2005, 3:18 pm

Yo alonso you forgot some subsets 108 hunters,cool 5,kill quads,funky6.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 27th, 2005, 12:27 am

WHERE'S ALL THE L.A. "SANGRES" AT ????

NO COMMENT ???

I'm starting to lose faith in this website... we need more REAL mo'fo's from L.A.....

I MET A BLACK BROTHER YESTERDAY WHO WAS ALL "FLAMED UP" FROM

NICKERSON GARDENS - BOUNTY HUNTERS

YOUNG CAT... ABOUT 25...

I ASKED HIM IF THEY STILL HAD PEACE WITH THE GRAPE STREET CRIPS,

HE STATED NO, THAT IS WAS ON AGAIN WITH THE GRAPES...

BEEF STARTED AGAIN OVER BITCH-ES...

WE CUT IT UP FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES REGARDING WHAT'S CRACKEN IN WATT'S & SOUTH CENTRAL L.A. & EAST LOS.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » August 27th, 2005, 12:07 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:WHERE'S ALL THE L.A. "SANGRES" AT ????

NO COMMENT ???

I'm starting to lose faith in this website... we need more REAL mo'fo's from L.A.....
Alonso's banned them all.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 1st, 2005, 11:57 am

I know that latinos outnumber blacks in Watts. Something like 70% Latino, 30% black. Dispite this, are the Bounty Hunters still Watts biggest gang?

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » September 1st, 2005, 5:54 pm

NOT ALL LATINOS GANG BANG... IN FACT, MOST DON'T....MOST ARE PAISAS...

IN WATT'S I WOULD SAY THE BLACK GANGS HAVE MORE MEMBERSHIP THAN THAN THE BIGGEST CHICANO GANG OVER THERE (WATT'S VARRIO GRAPE ST.) & THEN COLONIA WATTS...VARRIO LOCOS, THEY AIN'T ALL THAT DEEP....

I KNOW THAT GRAPE ST CRIPS, BOUNTY HOUNTERS BLOODS ARE MUCH BIGGER IN NUMBERS THAN ANY CHICANO GANG IN WATTS...

MARTINEZ.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 2nd, 2005, 12:54 am

FROM WHAT I SEEN IN WATTS AND IAM NOT BEING BIAS, BUT THE BOUNTY HUNTERS RUN WATTS THEY ARE MAKIN THE MONEY AND BANG HARDEST ON THE STREETS.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 2nd, 2005, 10:11 am

Y.G. wrote:FROM WHAT I SEEN IN WATTS AND IAM NOT BEING BIAS, BUT THE BOUNTY HUNTERS RUN WATTS THEY ARE MAKIN THE MONEY AND BANG HARDEST ON THE STREETS.
What do you estimate their gang membership to be at?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 2nd, 2005, 10:14 am

Also, what school do the younger ones go to? Is it Jordan high...where Grape Street be at?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 26th, 2005, 1:49 pm

FROM WHAT I SEEN IN WATTS AND IAM NOT BEING BIAS, BUT THE BOUNTY HUNTERS RUN WATTS THEY ARE MAKIN THE MONEY AND BANG HARDEST ON THE STREETS.

u must not be seeing much then, becuz everybody in watts know the hunters and pjs are teamed up just to fight the grapes and they still losing against the grapes

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 27th, 2005, 1:30 am

leftcoast wrote:

u must not be seeing much then, becuz everybody in watts know the hunters and pjs are teamed up just to fight the grapes and they still losing against the grapes

AND YOU MUST BE NEW PERIOD BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW BEFORE THE PEACE TREATY AND UP UNTIL NOW THE BOUNTY HUNTERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN CONTROL OF THAT BEEF IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO TO THERE HOOD AND ITS A BIG HOOD AND THEY ARE OUT THICK TOO.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 27th, 2005, 2:17 am

AND YOU MUST BE NEW PERIOD BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW BEFORE THE PEACE TREATY AND UP UNTIL NOW THE BOUNTY HUNTERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN CONTROL OF THAT BEEF IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO TO THERE HOOD AND ITS A BIG HOOD AND THEY ARE OUT THICK TOO.

lol r u serious? first of all u from lakewood, just because they got a big hood and they out there thick mean they been in control of that beef? lol shows how dumb u is, stick to nursing beat up gangbangers , anybody that knows anything about the LA gang scene knows that Grape Street Watts has always ran Watts and is the most notorious gang in Los Angeles, why u think Big Honcho wuz called the "Godfather of Watts"? between the PJ Watts Crips the Bounty Hunter Bloods and the Grape Street Watts Crips , the Grape Streets take it by a long shot, the other 2 gangs dont have the mobility, viciousness, or longetivity of Grape Street Crip this is well kown throughout Watts, where its probly not known is in lakewood where the redteam cheerleaders reside working as secraterys and nurses at hospitals that nurse battered and bruised pirus. but dont take my word for it, i'm sure the southeast division has the statistics available on the body count if u bring yo scary ass out of lakewood to go check for yo self. oh yeah and dont wear yo nurse scrubs when u go.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 28th, 2005, 2:48 am

leftcoast wrote:

lol r u serious? first of all u from lakewood, just because they got a big hood and they out there thick mean they been in control of that beef? lol shows how dumb u is, stick to nursing beat up gangbangers , anybody that knows anything about the LA gang scene knows that Grape Street Watts has always ran Watts and is the most notorious gang in Los Angeles, why u think Big Honcho wuz called the "Godfather of Watts"? between the PJ Watts Crips the Bounty Hunter Bloods and the Grape Street Watts Crips , the Grape Streets take it by a long shot, the other 2 gangs dont have the mobility, viciousness, or longetivity of Grape Street Crip this is well kown throughout Watts, where its probly not known is in lakewood where the redteam cheerleaders reside working as secraterys and nurses at hospitals that nurse battered and bruised pirus. but dont take my word for it, i'm sure the southeast division has the statistics available on the body count if u bring yo scary ass out of lakewood to go check for yo self. oh yeah and dont wear yo nurse scrubs when u go.

FIRST OF ALL HOMEBOY YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME AND WATCH ME BRING IT TO YOU, SECONDLY YOU ARE NOT FROM WATTS MCGARTH OR WHATEVER CASPER GRAPE STREET GROUPIE I AM TALKING TOO BECAUSE IF YOU WERE THAN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BOUNTY HUNTERS RUN WATTS WHEN IT COMES TO THE GANGSTA SHIT AND MAKING MONEY. SO KEEP RUN YOUR MOUTH OVER THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET BECAUSE THAT CAN BE ARRANGED AND THATS ON PIRU!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 28th, 2005, 8:05 am

Allow me to throw my 2 Cents in, even though i am no Gang Member.
I saw this documentary the other day, which was about a police officer that was killed by Bounty Hunters.
The police stated that they consider the Nickerson Gardens one of the most dangerous places in LA and usually never enter it with less than three teams.
So theres got to be "something" about the Bounty Hunters.

Peace

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 28th, 2005, 11:19 pm

FIRST OF ALL HOMEBOY YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME AND WATCH ME BRING IT TO YOU, SECONDLY YOU ARE NOT FROM WATTS MCGARTH OR WHATEVER CASPER GRAPE STREET GROUPIE I AM TALKING TOO BECAUSE IF YOU WERE THAN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BOUNTY HUNTERS RUN WATTS WHEN IT COMES TO THE GANGSTA SHIT AND MAKING MONEY. SO KEEP RUN YOUR MOUTH OVER THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET BECAUSE THAT CAN BE ARRANGED AND THATS ON PIRU!
ure the biggest joke on streetgangs, lol @ we can meet up nigga please u nerd u aint gonna meet up with nobody , stay yo ass at the hospital desk where u safe, 2nd of all YOU are not from watts and matter fact YOU are not from piru or compton, lol @ bounty hunters run watts when it comes to gangsta shit and making money" wut kinda dumbass statement is that? nigga u dont know shit about watts , u dont know sh*t period, thats why u always in every post making 1 line comments, Grape street runs watts always have always will, any OG from Watts who is not biased will tell u that.

Allow me to throw my 2 Cents in, even though i am no Gang Member.
I saw this documentary the other day, which was about a police officer that was killed by Bounty Hunters.
The police stated that they consider the Nickerson Gardens one of the most dangerous places in LA and usually never enter it with less than three teams.
So theres got to be "something" about the Bounty Hunters.
the police said the same thing about the jordan downs matter fact any project in watts they always enter with multiple units, so actually there isnt 'something" about the bounty hunters except maybe that they kissin and huggin the PJs, it wuz 2 compton police officers that wuz killed by a bounty hunter this did not happen in watts.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 28th, 2005, 11:38 pm

here go an excerpt from the article about the lapd installing cameras in the jordan downs:
"Jordan Downs was selected because its crime rate per person is the highest of any public housing complex in the city, Beck said. "
http://www.lapd.net/main_NRM/nrm_show.a ... 8C56B03B11

:wink:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 29th, 2005, 1:46 am

PLEASE BITCH WHEN THEY RAID THE NICKERSON GARDENS THE LAST TIME THE HAD TO BRING DAMN NEAR EVERY SINGLE L.A.P.D. HOMIE AND SECONDLY WHATS BRACKIN ON SATURDAY? LETS HANDLE THIS.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 29th, 2005, 3:21 pm

PLEASE BITCH WHEN THEY RAID THE NICKERSON GARDENS THE LAST TIME THE HAD TO BRING DAMN NEAR EVERY SINGLE L.A.P.D.
every single l.a.p.d? lol i dont think so, and everytime they raid any project they always bring hella police and SWAT team
WHATS BRACKIN ON SATURDAY? LETS HANDLE THIS.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll :lol: netbanging at its finest folks....
wuts "brackin" on saturday? well lets see, u gotta draw the blood of 50 patients, then u gotta wheel old Larry up to the 3rd floor for his chemotherapy appointment, then u gotta mop the floor down and clean Jims asscrack cuz he keeps shittin on himself in room 24, i think thats about all thats brackin on saturday for u....so go "handle" it

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » September 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

leftcoast wrote:
Um, how is that "netbanging" if he's agreeing to meet up OFFLINE?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 30th, 2005, 3:20 pm

u gotta be kiddin me :lol: :roll:

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » September 30th, 2005, 4:33 pm

leftcoast wrote:u gotta be kiddin me :lol: :roll:
Nah really, explain yourself.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 30th, 2005, 5:32 pm

i aint gonna explain shit, i forgot the majority of people on this site are netbangers, i dont expect u to understand :roll:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2005, 6:28 pm

Sentenza wrote:Allow me to throw my 2 Cents in, even though i am no Gang Member.

:shock: LOL...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2005, 6:30 pm

Y.G. wrote:PLEASE BITCH WHEN THEY RAID THE NICKERSON GARDENS THE LAST TIME THE HAD TO BRING DAMN NEAR EVERY SINGLE L.A.P.D. HOMIE AND SECONDLY WHATS BRACKIN ON SATURDAY? LETS HANDLE THIS.

:shock:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2005, 6:33 pm

leftcoast wrote:

wuts "brackin" on saturday? well lets see, u gotta draw the blood of 50 patients, then u gotta wheel old Larry up to the 3rd floor for his chemotherapy appointment, then u gotta mop the floor down and clean Jims asscrack because he keeps shittin on himself in room 24, i think thats about all thats brackin on saturday for u....so go "handle" it

^^^Everything but a response to his 'invitation' :shock:

Who really sounding fake? :arrow:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2005, 6:34 pm

leftcoast wrote:

wuts "brackin" on saturday? well lets see, u gotta draw the blood of 50 patients, then u gotta wheel old Larry up to the 3rd floor for his chemotherapy appointment, then u gotta mop the floor down and clean Jims asscrack because he keeps shittin on himself in room 24, i think thats about all thats brackin on saturday for u....so go "handle" it

^^^Everything but a response to his 'invitation' :shock:

Who really sounding fake? :arrow:

It's a way to prove dude faking the funk, meet him and see :shock: :arrow: