YA'LL'S "BG CASPER" COMES CLEAN!!!!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

YA'LL'S "BG CASPER" COMES CLEAN!!!!

Unread post by 'X' » August 28th, 2005, 7:24 pm

Kevmac1: Something strange about BG CASPER. It don't add up. His timeline, his information, his where abouts, his leaving Compton for a better life etc etc etc.

BG CASPER: NO I DIDNT LEFT COMPTON FOR A BETTER LIFE AT 9 YEAR OLD MY MOM DIVORSED MY DAD AND ALL MY BRO AND SIS IN THE HOUSE WAS FROM ANOTHA GIRLS SO THEY WAS HALF BRO SO I HAD TO MOVE ALONE WITH MY MOTHA THATS WERE I GOT INTO THE GUETTO AT 15 OR 16 IT WAS TOO HOT AND MY MOMA DID FOUND HER FUTUR HUSBAN HE WAS RACIST WITH ME IN A WAY SO I HAD TO HIT back THE STREET AT 15 ON MY OWN LIVIN WITH THE HOOD FOR THE HOOD IN MY HOMIES CRIB GOT CAUGHT AND AT THAT TIME IT WAS THE POLITIK OF SENDIN GANG MEMBER OUT OF TOWN SO THEY WOULD CHANGE AND BECOME A COUNTRY BOY BUT AT THE END ALL THE COUNTRY BOYS BECAME CRIPS ITS EXACTLY WHAT DID HAPPEN TO ME I WAS 15 I GOT SENT TO FRANCE ... THERE HOMIE THE NAZIS WERE ALL OVER TOWN CONTROLIN HOODS SO I HAD TO DO MY DUTYS AS A WARRIOR OF MY COMUNITY BU FUCC THAT WHAT COMUNITY ???WEL I LATER ADOPTED THE FRENCH PROJECT OF THE SOUTH AS MY HOOD AFTER YEARS OF BANGIN AND SLANGIN AND BOXING GOT CAUSGHT WENT TO ARMY AND WENT back TO THE HOOD...NO CUZZ WHAT IM SAYIN IS DEEPER THAN THAT I GOT SENT TO FRANCE AT YOUNG AGE 15 THATS ALL I ESCAPE TO THAILAND TO ESCAPE FRENCH THATS WHY I DIDNT TELL YALL THE WHOLE STORY I COME IN LA BUT IF U WANNA TLK THE TALK IM WITH THE FRENCH BUSSNESS U GOT IT NOW IN OTHA WORLD IM PART OF A TEAM WHO IS ACTUALY WORKING WITH ME AND I WAS IN FRANCE ALL THE TIME U THOUGH I WAS DEAD U OT IT NOW ?NOW TO CC REAL IN FRANCE I AM WITH THE BUSSNESS THE BIG BUSSNESS HOMIE AND THIS I CAN PROVE IT ...HOMIE I COME TRUE TODAY NOT TO GET BLASTED BUT SO OUR RELATION CAN GO DEEPER THATS ALLL U WANT IT OR LEAVE IT PEACE .....

ONE MORE POINT TO KEEP IT REAL AND TO KEEP THINGS PRCISE SO U DONT TWIST THANG MY FATHER IS THE ONE MIXED BLACC I AM A MIXED OF A MIXED BUT STILL LIKE I SAID AINT NOTHING CHANGE IM STILL 100%NIGGA ON MINE AND STILL A WARRIOR THOSE ARE DETAIL THAT GIVEN TO A RAP FAN WHO WANNA CRIP HE WILL INSUL AND DISS ME CAUSE OF THAT DETAIL I GAVE HIM U AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE ONLINE DURING THOSE YEAR WERE CONSTANTLY SEEKING FOR MY WEAKNESS TO STRYKE IN THE HOOD ITS COMMON PRACTISE THAT WHY WE STRONG ....CAUSE WE GET TESTED BUT ITS ALSO GROUND FOR SCIZOFRENIA I GOT HIT BY BOTH SCIZOFRENIA AND PARANOIA BUT NOT MYTHOMANIA LOL... BUT IM A NORMAL SANE MAN ITS JUST BS ITS WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THEY TRY TO ANYLISE THE SHIT THATS WHY I LEFT L.A PARIS ALL BIG CITYS THEM POPOS ANALYSING ALL YO MOVES I GOT 8 MONTH OF SURVEILLANCE OVER A MURDER CASE 8 MONTH WITH THE PIGS RENTING A A ROOM IN THE PJS IN FRONT OF OUR SHIT ...TO CC HONEST KEV MAC I LEFT LA AS A KID THATS WHY MY ENGLISH STOPPED HIS EVOLUTION AT THIS MOMENT SOME PEOPLE TOLD ME I WAS SOUNDING QUITE LIKE A KID FROM THE OLD SCHOOL WELL HONESTLY THE ONLY YEARS OF BANGIN I DID WAS WHEN I WAS 15 I NEVER WAS A REAL ASS TERROR I WAS READY TO SERVE BUT NOT WILLING TO KILL DO U GOT THE DIFFERENCE NOW THAT I WENT ONN THE OTHA SIDE AFTER TIME I DID CROSS THE LINE IN FRANCE THATS WHY ALL THATCC RIDA LIKE THE SHIT IS CRACCIN DAYLI IN MY LIFE IS TOTALL BULLLSHIT IM HONEST ENUF TO ADMIT IT.

IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO. PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS
:roll: :arrow:

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 12:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles,California

Unread post by McGrath » August 28th, 2005, 8:33 pm

fucc it casper is the shit and thats all i got to say. CC up cuzz

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 28th, 2005, 8:38 pm

McGrath wrote:fucc it casper is the shit and thats all i got to say. CC up cuzz


Casper, that dude is from SouthCide Paris 13 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 28th, 2005, 9:30 pm

McGrath wrote:fucc it casper is the shit and thats all i got to say. CC up cuzz




You co-signing for THAT cat?? :shock: :arrow:

I wouldn't say that too loud.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 28th, 2005, 9:38 pm

McGrath wrote:fucc it casper is the shit and thats all i got to say. CC up cuzz



And what you "CC'in" up for, you think he REALLY know something about?? :roll:

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » August 29th, 2005, 1:51 am

Whats going on??

*waits for caspers reply*

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 29th, 2005, 9:45 am

Individual wrote:Whats going on??

*waits for caspers reply*



You may be waiting your whole life then.....

And I'm sure he ain't the only fake dude on this site.....Muthaf!@#as need to watch what they say to some of these people on these sites....

What ya'll thinking is "street scholars" be something else :shock:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Unread post by lboogie » August 29th, 2005, 11:36 am

X wrote:
Individual wrote:Whats going on??

*waits for caspers reply*



You may be waiting your whole life then.....

And I'm sure he ain't the only fake dude on this site.....Muthaf!@#as need to watch what they say to some of these people on these sites....

What ya'll thinking is "street scholars" be something else :shock:


Damn X I thought you were for the uplifting of our people not bringing them down, you and Casper must have had a beef or something judging by the way you so happily posted this. I aint defending Casper by no means. How was this stated, did Kev speak this, are you sure it wasnt any post manipulation going on cause you know that was happening at one time, I dont know about now though. If its true though it is what it is, if not than it is what it is.

User avatar
Ice
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 557
Joined: September 20th, 2003, 11:35 pm
What city do you live in now?: SF
Location: SF

Unread post by Ice » August 29th, 2005, 12:40 pm

whateva happened to bg casper anyway?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 29th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Ice wrote:whateva happened to bg casper anyway?



dude took his mask off on the other site.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 29th, 2005, 3:07 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
Ice wrote:whateva happened to bg casper anyway?



dude took his mask off on the other site.


S!@#...mask, draws, socks everything.....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 29th, 2005, 3:09 pm

X wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
Ice wrote:whateva happened to bg casper anyway?



dude took his mask off on the other site.


S!@#...mask, draws, socks everything.....



LOL!!! true...

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 29th, 2005, 3:16 pm

lboogie wrote:
Damn X I thought you were for the uplifting of our people not bringing them down, you and Casper must have had a beef or something judging by the way you so happily posted this. I aint defending Casper by no means. How was this stated, did Kev speak this, are you sure it wasnt any post manipulation going on cause you know that was happening at one time, I dont know about now though. If its true though it is what it is, if not than it is what it is.



A don't get it twisted, I think damn near all my post proves I'm for "uplifting" my people as you say, whether they trying to hear it or not, but I'm also not down with infiltrators, suspected cops etc..etc.. whether in the NOI or on the street level....Those types of people serves our people no good!!!

And for the comment about "casper' and I maybe having a "beef". Nope, take that post for what it is, them his words....Instead of trying to figure out why I posted his words, the focus should be on is there anyone else frontin and sucking up all the info from these sites.....I'm out....

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 29th, 2005, 3:28 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
X wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:[quote="Ice"]whateva happened to bg casper anyway?



dude took his mask off on the other site.


S!@#...mask, draws, socks everything.....



LOL!!! true...[/quote]


For real, these dudes want to be all in denial...Muthaf!@#s need to wake and accept the real....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 29th, 2005, 3:30 pm

X wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
X wrote:[quote="RuthlessBone"][quote="Ice"]whateva happened to bg casper anyway?



dude took his mask off on the other site.


S!@#...mask, draws, socks everything.....



LOL!!! true...[/quote]


For real, these dudes want to be all in denial...Muthaf!@#s need to wake and accept the real....[/quote]


post up casper pics he sent in LOL..nah but thats fu**ked up tho..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 29th, 2005, 3:39 pm

I dont know much about this topic but it seems like he really took much time (years) to build up his rep no?
Strange somehow.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Sentenza wrote:I dont know much about this topic but it seems like he really took much time (years) to build up his rep no?
Strange somehow.




8 or more years on the net........

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 525
Joined: November 20th, 2003, 4:19 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town
Location: Texas

Unread post by bkstomp3 » August 29th, 2005, 3:55 pm

NIGGA JUST KNEW INFO ON ALOT OF SHIT...IT AINT THAT HARD...BUT I DONT BLAME HIM CUZ IF PEOPLE R DUMB ENUF TO ADMIRE HIM CUZ HE BANGED AND WAS STREET SMART..WHY NOT THATS HOW PEOPLE GET DOWN NOWADAYS...IF THEY C AN OPENIN THEN SO BE IT..

User avatar
lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: November 1st, 2003, 6:00 pm
Location: 21st Brooklyn, New York

Unread post by lb516 » August 29th, 2005, 3:59 pm

thats crazy right there.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Unread post by lboogie » August 29th, 2005, 5:13 pm

X wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Damn X I thought you were for the uplifting of our people not bringing them down, you and Casper must have had a beef or something judging by the way you so happily posted this. I aint defending Casper by no means. How was this stated, did Kev speak this, are you sure it wasnt any post manipulation going on cause you know that was happening at one time, I dont know about now though. If its true though it is what it is, if not than it is what it is.



A don't get it twisted, I think damn near all my post proves I'm for "uplifting" my people as you say, whether they trying to hear it or not, but I'm also not down with infiltrators, suspected cops etc..etc.. whether in the NOI or on the street level....Those types of people serves our people no good!!!

And for the comment about "casper' and I maybe having a "beef". Nope, take that post for what it is, them his words....Instead of trying to figure out why I posted his words, the focus should be on is there anyone else frontin and sucking up all the info from these sites.....I'm out....


It aint that serious either way BROTHER but its the internet, so what do you expect, how you know the nicca that posted it in the first place is real, shit how we know you aint the feds, I aint down with infiltration either cause we see what happen with the NOI and Malcolm.

Didnt your name used to be Karma here?

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 29th, 2005, 6:54 pm

smh X it sounds like half of these niccaz in here dont wanna let the fact go that casper had the majority of us gased on this site and the REAL 1 this nicca left a grip of info paris ass nicca lol he knew a grip of info about compton though (i guess lol) i cant even front he had me goin yet i never talked 2 dude c4 so who-cares just another nicca living the online fantasy life keeep on ROLLIN

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 660
Joined: April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

Unread post by Beef » August 29th, 2005, 7:10 pm

so he never ever lived in cpt? how in the heck did he know so much about the cpt and its sets?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 30th, 2005, 2:43 am

So Casper never been to Compton? i didnt understand all the shit he said

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 30th, 2005, 4:06 am

He said he left Compton when he was 15 ^^^

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Re: YA'LL'S "BG CASPER" COMES CLEAN!!!!

Unread post by NW10 » August 30th, 2005, 4:19 am

X wrote:Kevmac1: Something strange about BG CASPER. It don't add up. His timeline, his information, his where abouts, his leaving Compton for a better life etc etc etc.

BG CASPER: NO I DIDNT LEFT COMPTON FOR A BETTER LIFE AT 9 .....................................etc.........LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS :roll: :arrow:


Which thread did this all come from??

User avatar
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 685
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 5:43 pm
Location: Indy
Contact:

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 30th, 2005, 7:30 am

Where is this post at that he made...what thread?

And when is the last time he posted?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Unread post by lboogie » August 30th, 2005, 10:30 am

yung_k wrote:smh X it sounds like half of these niccaz in here dont wanna let the fact go that casper had the majority of us gased on this site and the REAL 1 this nicca left a grip of info paris ass nicca lol he knew a grip of info about compton though (i guess lol) i cant even front he had me goin yet i never talked 2 dude c4 so who-cares just another nicca living the online fantasy life keeep on ROLLIN


lol i cant understand what the big deal is either way if Casper wasnt real or was real. ITS THE INTERNET! Alot of shit aint adding up on this whole thing, but fuck it..it would take to much time to get to the bottom of it.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 30th, 2005, 10:56 am

CASPER-SSCC wrote:
loco kev wrote:Kind of contradictory that he left Compton for a better life and quit banging to take care of the one woman he loves and to raise his kids. Then starts a gang in Paris.

Once half black and half Mexican, now admits to being a mutt. No wonder why he speak so many different languages. At least he's consistent in that aspect. I'm sure someone who speaks 7 languages can surely type in English or find a way to get a spellcheck going in his long drawn out post. Inconsistency there.

Still confused about being in someones army... I didn't know you could leave the US and join someone elses army.

Over his lifetime.... sort of hard to have a seious gang reputation with all this moving and joining army's and starting your own set in Paris. At least he did find time to join a car club and make fast money.... somehow I believe that part. But at what point could he learn all these mexican (sur) gangs and bloods and crips?

For a guy who was taught such great respect from his teacher of Martial Arts, and whom loves his black ancestors from Africa, he sure loses his composure when he mingles with a member of the NOI online. Thats not consistent with a Martial Arts expert.

I must say Casper is one slick cunning motherfucka or has alot of gang ties overseas in Compton to soak up all of this information. Must be a motherfucka to have causins from all over L.A. but try to withold your true identity. Somebody somewhere must know who the real Miguel Ledezmo is.

Peace
NOW X DISS ME BUT I NEVER GOT PROBLEM WITH THE BRO.....I HATE SIDELINES COMMENT UNLESS U ARE INVOLVED ....I WOULD BEAT A KID DOWN BUT I WOULD INFLICT PAIN TO SIDE LINA ....ALL THIS TO TELL YALL I REALLY DID ENTER THE REAL'' GAME '' IN FRANCE BUT THAT SHIT STARTED LATER ON IN MY LIFE ....BANGIN CRIPS REPRESENT ONLY A SMALL PART BUT THAT PART DO NO LONGER EXIST AND ITS BEING REAL WITH IT BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED THATS WERE SHIT ARE MORE COMPLICATED MOST PEOPLE LEAVE BANGIN FOR A BETTER LIFE I LEFT LA AT 15 I LEFT ON MY WAY UP I JUST CONTINUE WHAT I WAS DOIN IN COMPTON IN PARIS THATS ALL CAUSE IT WAS NEW GROUND IT WAS MAJIC I FELT LIKE RAYMOND WASHINGTON MOVING THOUSANDS GOIN ALL OVER ALL PROJECTS TO RECRUIT FACING OLD GANGS PLAYED OUT JUMPIN THEIR TINYS INTO OUR SYSTEMA LL THIS WAS LIKE A REVOLUTION OUT OF THAT TEAM FEW WILL SURVIVE AND VERY FEW ARE STILL EQUAL TO THEM IM PART OF THE PEOPLE EQUAL TO WHAT THEY WERE AND STILL FREE ...I GOT PICS OF ALL THAT LOLOLOLOL WE DID AN ALBUM AND SOLD 100 000 COPY AS AN IDEPENDANT LABEL BUT THAT WAS WAY AFTER BUT ALL STARTED IN COMPTON IF U LOOK CAREFULLY THE FISRT BLACC GANG CAME AS A RESULT OF RACIAL TENSION WITH THE SPOOK HUNTAZ WE CAN EAZY SAY THE FISRT GANG OF PARIS CAME UP CAUSE OF THE SAME STORY A DVD IS DUNN AS WE SPEAK ABOUT ME AND WHAT WE DID IN THE SOUTH PJ'S AGAINST THE NAZI ITS A CHAPTER OF FRANCE STREET HISTORY AND I DID ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE NOT AS A SIDE LINAZ I WAS THE OG FRONTIN THE NAZI THEY ATTTEMPED TO KIDNAPP KILL AN ME MANY TIME EVEN THE POPO WOULD JOIN WITH THE NAZI GAINST US IT WAS A HARD TIME NIGGAZ WHILE U WERE PILIN CAPS WITH THE TECH I WAS CHARCHING SKINHEADS IN BATTLES COMPARAIBLE WITH BRAVE HEARTS THE GUNS CAME SLOWLY AND IN 1988 89 GOT DEEP INTO SPORT AND WAS MORE HUTSLING . I WAS IN MOST BIG CONFLICTS IN COMPTON THEY CALL ME A BG IN FRANCE I AM OG BUT AS U SAW I NEVER CAME WITH THAT I CAME UP AS A BG CAUSE EVEN IF I HAD FUN DISSIN HOOD AND DO THAT BS ONLINE I KEPT MY STATUS AND I REPPED MY SET .... ALSO IF I WANNA COME UP IN ALLHOOD BOOK WITH SUM I WANT IT TO BE REAL IM OG FROM SOUTHCIDE PARIS WE DID PUT C FOR SOUTHCIDE CAUSE OUR ENEMIES WAS CLAIMIN THE DOUBLE SS FOR THE NAZI SS SO WE COULDNT USE THEIR INITIAL FOR THE HOOD SO I TURNED INTO SOUTH CIDE WITH A C FOR CRIPS I KNOW HOW YALL FEEL AND HOW MY COMPTON HOMIE FEEL ABOUT OUT OF STATE THAN IMAGINE OUT OF THE COUNTRY HOOD FOR THAT REASON I DONT CLAIM THAT ONLINE UNLESS ITS A FRENCH SITE IF ITS ENGLISH WELL I GREW UP THERE COMPTON IS WERE MY ROOTS ARE ...THAT IS BEING REAL I AINT NO ACTIVE SOUTHSIDE AND SOUTHCIDE RITE NOW IS NOT ACTIVE ON A STREET LEVEL THE SOUTH crack SOMEWERE ELSE ....BUT WE ARE STILL CONNECTED ORGANISED BUT FOR THE COMPTON PART LIKE IV SAID I GOT 4 PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH THE SHIT THE REST I DONT MAKE MONEY WITH BTHEM SO I MAINTAIN VERY SHALLOW RELATIONSHIP WITH A LOT OF THEM ....CAUSE I LEFT EARLY AND IM FROM 1971 GENERATION HOW MANY ARE STILL STANDING FEW VERY FEW ...PEOPLE THE AGE OF KID ARE TOO HIP HOP FOR ME I DONT FEEL LIKE WE WERE LIKE THEM WE WERE MORE ROOTS MORE GANG AND WE WERE MORE LIVIN IN A DREAM KNIGNMARE ALL THE TIME FAR FROM SOCIETY REALITY BUT WAY CLOSER TO REAL REALITY I LOVE THE TRUTH BUT TRUTH IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD BUT BY KEEPIN IT I CAN PROUDLY LOOK MY SON IN HIS EYES ....WE WERE AGAINST THE SYSTEM KIDS LIKE KIDS SEEMS TO GO WITH THE SYSTEM WE WERE MORE REBELIOUS IN MY TIME BUT HAD MORE RESPECT FOR DEAD SOLDIAZ I WOULDNT DISS A DEAD BRO IF HE WAS FROM A NON ENEMIE SET AND I WOULD DISS SOMOENE DEAD HOMIES IF THEY DISS MINE I BELIEVE IN SPIRITS AND IN MY ANCESTORS BUT THAT YA;LL ALREADY KNOW IT





:shock:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Unread post by lboogie » August 30th, 2005, 5:54 pm

X wrote:
CASPER-SSCC wrote:
loco kev wrote:Kind of contradictory that he left Compton for a better life and quit banging to take care of the one woman he loves and to raise his kids. Then starts a gang in Paris.

Once half black and half Mexican, now admits to being a mutt. No wonder why he speak so many different languages. At least he's consistent in that aspect. I'm sure someone who speaks 7 languages can surely type in English or find a way to get a spellcheck going in his long drawn out post. Inconsistency there.

Still confused about being in someones army... I didn't know you could leave the US and join someone elses army.

Over his lifetime.... sort of hard to have a seious gang reputation with all this moving and joining army's and starting your own set in Paris. At least he did find time to join a car club and make fast money.... somehow I believe that part. But at what point could he learn all these mexican (sur) gangs and bloods and crips?

For a guy who was taught such great respect from his teacher of Martial Arts, and whom loves his black ancestors from Africa, he sure loses his composure when he mingles with a member of the NOI online. Thats not consistent with a Martial Arts expert.

I must say Casper is one slick cunning motherfucka or has alot of gang ties overseas in Compton to soak up all of this information. Must be a motherfucka to have causins from all over L.A. but try to withold your true identity. Somebody somewhere must know who the real Miguel Ledezmo is.

Peace
NOW X DISS ME BUT I NEVER GOT PROBLEM WITH THE BRO.....I HATE SIDELINES COMMENT UNLESS U ARE INVOLVED ....I WOULD BEAT A KID DOWN BUT I WOULD INFLICT PAIN TO SIDE LINA ....ALL THIS TO TELL YALL I REALLY DID ENTER THE REAL'' GAME '' IN FRANCE BUT THAT SHIT STARTED LATER ON IN MY LIFE ....BANGIN CRIPS REPRESENT ONLY A SMALL PART BUT THAT PART DO NO LONGER EXIST AND ITS BEING REAL WITH IT BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED THATS WERE SHIT ARE MORE COMPLICATED MOST PEOPLE LEAVE BANGIN FOR A BETTER LIFE I LEFT LA AT 15 I LEFT ON MY WAY UP I JUST CONTINUE WHAT I WAS DOIN IN COMPTON IN PARIS THATS ALL CAUSE IT WAS NEW GROUND IT WAS MAJIC I FELT LIKE RAYMOND WASHINGTON MOVING THOUSANDS GOIN ALL OVER ALL PROJECTS TO RECRUIT FACING OLD GANGS PLAYED OUT JUMPIN THEIR TINYS INTO OUR SYSTEMA LL THIS WAS LIKE A REVOLUTION OUT OF THAT TEAM FEW WILL SURVIVE AND VERY FEW ARE STILL EQUAL TO THEM IM PART OF THE PEOPLE EQUAL TO WHAT THEY WERE AND STILL FREE ...I GOT PICS OF ALL THAT LOLOLOLOL WE DID AN ALBUM AND SOLD 100 000 COPY AS AN IDEPENDANT LABEL BUT THAT WAS WAY AFTER BUT ALL STARTED IN COMPTON IF U LOOK CAREFULLY THE FISRT black GANG CAME AS A RESULT OF RACIAL TENSION WITH THE SPOOK HUNTAZ WE CAN EAZY SAY THE FISRT GANG OF PARIS CAME UP CAUSE OF THE SAME STORY A DVD IS DUNN AS WE SPEAK ABOUT ME AND WHAT WE DID IN THE SOUTH PJ'S AGAINST THE NAZI ITS A CHAPTER OF FRANCE STREET HISTORY AND I DID ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE NOT AS A SIDE LINAZ I WAS THE OG FRONTIN THE NAZI THEY ATTTEMPED TO KIDNAPP KILL AN ME MANY TIME EVEN THE POPO WOULD JOIN WITH THE NAZI GAINST US IT WAS A HARD TIME NIGGAZ WHILE U WERE PILIN CAPS WITH THE TECH I WAS CHARCHING SKINHEADS IN BATTLES COMPARAIBLE WITH BRAVE HEARTS THE GUNS CAME SLOWLY AND IN 1988 89 GOT DEEP INTO SPORT AND WAS MORE HUTSLING . I WAS IN MOST BIG CONFLICTS IN COMPTON THEY CALL ME A BG IN FRANCE I AM OG BUT AS U SAW I NEVER CAME WITH THAT I CAME UP AS A BG CAUSE EVEN IF I HAD FUN DISSIN HOOD AND DO THAT BS ONLINE I KEPT MY STATUS AND I REPPED MY SET .... ALSO IF I WANNA COME UP IN ALLHOOD BOOK WITH SUM I WANT IT TO BE REAL IM OG FROM SOUTHCIDE PARIS WE DID PUT C FOR SOUTHCIDE CAUSE OUR ENEMIES WAS CLAIMIN THE DOUBLE SS FOR THE NAZI SS SO WE COULDNT USE THEIR INITIAL FOR THE HOOD SO I TURNED INTO SOUTH CIDE WITH A C FOR CRIPS I KNOW HOW YALL FEEL AND HOW MY COMPTON HOMIE FEEL ABOUT OUT OF STATE THAN IMAGINE OUT OF THE COUNTRY HOOD FOR THAT REASON I DONT CLAIM THAT ONLINE UNLESS ITS A FRENCH SITE IF ITS ENGLISH WELL I GREW UP THERE COMPTON IS WERE MY ROOTS ARE ...THAT IS BEING REAL I AINT NO ACTIVE SOUTHSIDE AND SOUTHCIDE RITE NOW IS NOT ACTIVE ON A STREET LEVEL THE SOUTH crack SOMEWERE ELSE ....BUT WE ARE STILL CONNECTED ORGANISED BUT FOR THE COMPTON PART LIKE IV SAID I GOT 4 PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH THE SHIT THE REST I DONT MAKE MONEY WITH BTHEM SO I MAINTAIN VERY SHALLOW RELATIONSHIP WITH A LOT OF THEM ....CAUSE I LEFT EARLY AND IM FROM 1971 GENERATION HOW MANY ARE STILL STANDING FEW VERY FEW ...PEOPLE THE AGE OF KID ARE TOO HIP HOP FOR ME I DONT FEEL LIKE WE WERE LIKE THEM WE WERE MORE ROOTS MORE GANG AND WE WERE MORE LIVIN IN A DREAM KNIGNMARE ALL THE TIME FAR FROM SOCIETY REALITY BUT WAY CLOSER TO REAL REALITY I LOVE THE TRUTH BUT TRUTH IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD BUT BY KEEPIN IT I CAN PROUDLY LOOK MY SON IN HIS EYES ....WE WERE AGAINST THE SYSTEM KIDS LIKE KIDS SEEMS TO GO WITH THE SYSTEM WE WERE MORE REBELIOUS IN MY TIME BUT HAD MORE RESPECT FOR DEAD SOLDIAZ I WOULDNT DISS A DEAD BRO IF HE WAS FROM A NON ENEMIE SET AND I WOULD DISS SOMOENE DEAD HOMIES IF THEY DISS MINE I BELIEVE IN SPIRITS AND IN MY ANCESTORS BUT THAT YA;LL ALREADY KNOW IT





:shock:


Post everything that has been side consectively X it seems to be bits and pieces missing.

MiChuhSuh

Re: YA'LL'S "BG CASPER" COMES CLEAN!!!!

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 30th, 2005, 5:55 pm

X wrote:DURING THOSE YEAR WERE CONSTANTLY SEEKING FOR MY WEAKNESS TO STRYKE IN THE HOOD ITS COMMON PRACTISE THAT WHY WE STRONG ....CAUSE WE GET TESTED BUT ITS ALSO GROUND FOR SCIZOFRENIA I GOT HIT BY BOTH SCIZOFRENIA AND PARANOIA

...........................................................................................................
ALL BIG CITYS THEM POPOS ANALYSING ALL YO MOVES I GOT 8 MONTH OF SURVEILLANCE OVER A MURDER CASE 8 MONTH WITH THE PIGS RENTING A A ROOM IN THE PJS IN FRONT OF OUR SHIT ...

...........................................................................................................
IN MY LIFE IS TOTALL BULLLSHIT IM HONEST ENUF TO ADMIT IT.
...........................................................................................................
IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO. PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS[/b]



Hey don't make fun of him that might make it worse.

Honestly I think he may really have Schizophrenia or some other issues, because of the stuff/way he posts.

We should all try to help, and anyone who can contact him, please help him out, and recommend he finds some help, like a church/group/counseler because it seems he does have some issues, maybe stemming from (if it's true) his parent's conflicts.

Now is not the time to criticize.[/b]

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 30th, 2005, 6:01 pm

lboogie wrote:
yung_k wrote:smh X it sounds like half of these niccaz in here dont wanna let the fact go that casper had the majority of us gased on this site and the REAL 1 this nicca left a grip of info paris ass nicca lol he knew a grip of info about compton though (i guess lol) i cant even front he had me goin yet i never talked 2 dude c4 so who-cares just another nicca living the online fantasy life keeep on ROLLIN


lol i cant understand what the big deal is either way if Casper wasnt real or was real. ITS THE INTERNET! Alot of shit aint adding up on this whole thing, but fu-- it..it would take to much time to get to the bottom of it.


The big deal and the pure SHOCK wasn't that he just typed stuf, HE POSTED ORIGINAL PICTURE UP ON THIS AND OTHER SIGHTS, HOW THE HECK DID HE GET THOSE PICTURES OF COMPTON?!?!?

Look at this link:

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/compton/

There are HUNDREDS of pictures of COMPTON by him (THE PHOTOS ARE AUTHENTIC, so is ALL of the TAGS), and I knew this link before I even knew he was posting here. If he left Compton at age 9/15, HOW ARE THESE PHOTOS SO RECENT. He either knows someone in Compton or visited to just take pictures (and just guessing, how did he take so many pictures and not get noticed/called on by anyone for acting suspicious).

In fact, he even ran his own web site which was shut down for.... releasing TOO much gang info, wtf.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Unread post by lboogie » August 30th, 2005, 6:20 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
lboogie wrote:
yung_k wrote:smh X it sounds like half of these niccaz in here dont wanna let the fact go that casper had the majority of us gased on this site and the REAL 1 this nicca left a grip of info paris ass nicca lol he knew a grip of info about compton though (i guess lol) i cant even front he had me goin yet i never talked 2 dude c4 so who-cares just another nicca living the online fantasy life keeep on ROLLIN


lol i cant understand what the big deal is either way if Casper wasnt real or was real. ITS THE INTERNET! Alot of shit aint adding up on this whole thing, but fu-- it..it would take to much time to get to the bottom of it.


The big deal and the pure SHOCK wasn't that he just typed stuf, HE POSTED ORIGINAL PICTURE UP ON THIS AND OTHER SIGHTS, HOW THE HECK DID HE GET THOSE PICTURES OF COMPTON?!?!?

Look at this link:

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/compton/

There are HUNDREDS of pictures of COMPTON by him (THE PHOTOS ARE AUTHENTIC, so is ALL of the TAGS), and I knew this link before I even knew he was posting here. If he left Compton at age 9/15, HOW ARE THESE PHOTOS SO RECENT. He either knows someone in Compton or visited to just take pictures (and just guessing, how did he take so many pictures and not get noticed/called on by anyone for acting suspicious).

In fact, he even ran his own web site which was shut down for.... releasing TOO much gang info, wtf.


All true shit ENDTHE, but the kev vs casper thing is a allhood matter, why post shit here when nobody from over there comes here and half the people here now dont even know who casper is. It just seems to me to be like shooting a nicca that you already whooped his ass. You exposed him, so what, is exposing him going to put money in your pocket or food on your kids table....i dont think so. Niccas that take pleasure in exposing other people usually do so cause they are happy it wasnt them that was exposed. You run into all types on these message boards, liars, exageraters, fakes. It aint that serious. Niccas on these message boards is like a bunch of old ladys in a sewing club gossiping, but you never see them post on boards that really make a difference...Uncle tom ass
mother@#@#@#s

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”