YA'LL'S "BG CASPER" COMES CLEAN!!!!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

come on now "kpcc" :shock: this thread is 20 days old what was your point in even bringin this back up?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 21st, 2005, 11:54 am

yung_k wrote:come on now "kpcc" :shock: this thread is 20 days old what was your point in even bringin this back up?

Yeah, out of all people to huh... :roll: :arrow:

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » September 21st, 2005, 5:36 pm

Shit I didnt know you can learn that much about bangin off the internet.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 23rd, 2005, 6:09 am

I can cosign that all you read about Casper exposing himself was written by him.This ain't no smear campaign.BY the way if y'all really want to find out who Casper is, search for OGK (french rapper) on the net.HE IS FAKE.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 25th, 2005, 7:41 pm

yung_k wrote:come on now "kpcc" :shock: this thread is 20 days old what was your point in even bringin this back up?
....nigga i anit been here in a while,im jus respondin homie,so tell me what was your point in even responin me?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 25th, 2005, 10:38 pm

hahaha ight man, just that u make stupid asss post and cant even back up your affiliation cuz, if u wanna gett technical if you a rgc bang rgc if u kp bang dem Kz simple ass that basically this my last post 2 ya so dont worry bout it

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 26th, 2005, 9:29 am

lboogie wrote: All true shit ENDTHE, but the kev vs casper thing is a allhood matter, why post shit here when nobody from over there comes here and half the people here now dont even know who casper is. It just seems to me to be like shooting a nicca that you already whooped his ass. You exposed him, so what, is exposing him going to put money in your pocket or food on your kids table....i dont think so. Niccas that take pleasure in exposing other people usually do so cause they are happy it wasnt them that was exposed. You run into all types on these message boards, liars, exageraters, fakes. It aint that serious. Niccas on these message boards is like a bunch of old ladys in a sewing club gossiping, but you never see them post on boards that really make a difference...Uncle tom ass
mother@#@#@#s
IN AGREEMENT WITH MOST OF YOUR WORDS ^ ^ ^ ^

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2005, 7:14 pm

I know this is an old topic, but today I just decided to see allhood.net to see what it is for myself and found this:

[img]http://www.allhoodpublishing.com/Graphics/bgcaz.jpg[/img]

LOL Casper is forced to wear that tag, I just thought it was funny. Him and some other dude have to have avatars that say "fu-ckin fraud!" on it.

look at this site
http://www.allhood.net/headquarters/viewtopic.php?t=660

and scrool down to see "Casper-SSCC"

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 13th, 2005, 7:01 pm

yung_k wrote:hahaha ight man, just that u make stupid asss post and cant even back up your affiliation because, if u wanna gett technical if you a rgc bang rgc if u kp bang dem Kz simple ass that basically this my last post 2 ya so dont worry bout it
nigga...u anit even a real ass LOC,since u wanna take it there FUC BOY...im from the west u from copycat land..get the fucc outta here young nigga...K's up,RGC holdin it DOWN...fucc wat u say new york boy

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 14th, 2005, 11:14 am

Nigga seems to know a lot. Krazy if he really is from France or Thailand or whatever.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 14th, 2005, 10:07 pm

youngwun wrote:Nigga seems to know a lot. Krazy if he really is from France or Thailand or whatever.
He used to live in Compton when he was a little kid, but because he moved at an early age, he seems to know way to much about Compton now, especially about current news.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 2:54 am

How you know who aint a fraud, sound like allhood is becoming a cult like SG is. Yall niccas acting like yall was his bitch and he dumped you and you trying to find away to get back at him. I wonder which one of yall calling his house hanging up on him while playing break up songs in the background.
:lol:

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 16th, 2005, 2:35 am

even though this is old news .he knew his stuff .he made everybody nervous
for what reason i do not know why. basically i see a dude who went over seas and put it down.
if he is what people r trying to say then u should know not seak bs anyway
but from what i read he sound like a dude who went to france and put it down
i do not think he is a sale out u undercover for what ???on the web u should
know better anyway to be incriminating yourself. with that i say let it be..
that dude traveling doing him probaly. u will go crazy trying to figure out the mind set of an indivisual ....with that i peace to alll

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 23rd, 2005, 1:39 am

Quote ^ ^ ^ ^ he knew his stuff .he made everybody nervous

Not everybody - and deffinetely not those that caught the problems with his feed and GOT HIM TO FESS US.

Not Jumping On A Man That Ain't Around To Defend Himself, but, going back to some convos and topics, He didn't respond to some "touchy issues" he called me out on, and I sure wish "he would of," because, I "felt" that he was not sure of himself in debating me on them.

For all I know, He probably would of held up his side with a firm stand.

Not saying He did'nt have knowledge, only that I wish that he would of "spoke up and responded back" on certain hits thrown out in the field of topic discussions.

And I sure would like for Him to "still participate" with us and give us further insight as to "WHO & WHAT IS HE REALLY ABOUT" -maybe there's some "decent" reasoning and "deeper" message "in revealing himself" to us all after all He accomplished.

HE'S A SMART CARACHTER - JUST WANDERING WHAT MAKES HIM TICK?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 23rd, 2005, 10:38 am

And how did he end up in Paris and Thailand and all of that?

It would be interesting to see his story.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 23rd, 2005, 11:40 am

End Violence NOW wrote:And how did he end up in Paris and Thailand and all of that?

It would be interesting to see his story.

Read his "france" thread, he seems to be talking about himself but saying "he knew someone that..." :?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 23rd, 2005, 11:46 am

lonewolf wrote:
Not Jumping On A Man That Ain't Around To Defend Himself,

He actually chose not be around to "defend himself", according to 'casper' or whoever he is, he stated very clearly, he wanted to tell the truth about himself and then bounce......And just because he is gone, there are others here who are just like him, so for those who NEED "info", it can still be got from these other frauds..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 14th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Ice wrote:i been on this forum for a while and i've seen bg casper talk on a lot of shit about compton, give real info, talk about real shit goin on, so my impression is that the cat is real...i know he helped alonso with some territory maps too, so i dont believe all that "confession" shit....a fake wouldnt go to a forum and confess he was fakin shit, he would just dissapear
didnt no one help ,e create the territory maps except for some of the people I met in the neighborhoods I went to. My maps were completed in 1998, long before I started this forum. So let me clear the record that noone on the internet or on the forum helped with making maps.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 17th, 2005, 1:29 am

Man that Fool Casper cant type properly and his statements are always really wacked, so Has bGCasper stop coming here because he had become clean?

In his "coming clean" thing he typed like a fuckin Retarded youngsta so i found it hard to actually understand all that shit

T~

Unread post by T~ » November 17th, 2005, 8:39 am

Catalyst wrote:Man that Fool Casper cant type properly and his statements are always really wacked, so Has bGCasper stop coming here because he had become clean?

In his "coming clean" thing he typed like a fuckin Retarded youngsta so i found it hard to actually understand all that shit
when i was reading back some of his older posts i noticed that he spells loads of word in french, so i guess that explains alot. an i dont think he'll be back on here anytime soon...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 27th, 2005, 5:33 am

so what made him get outta SG.COM?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » November 27th, 2005, 11:23 am

Catalyst wrote:so what made him get outta SG.COM?

The truth....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2005, 9:48 pm

LOLOLOL WHAT TRUTH ?????LOLOL THAT I WAS HAVIN' FUN ...NO NEED TO BS ...AND PLAY CHILDISH GAME ..IM back FROM FRANCE ...THATS WHY I LOG ..I WAS BUZY THATS WHY I WASN POSTIN' LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2005, 9:56 pm

[quote="Catalyst"]Man that Fool Casper cant type properly and his statements are always really wacked, so Has bGCasper stop coming here because he had become clean?

In his "coming clean" thing he typed like a fuckin Retarded youngsta so i found it hard to actually understand all that shit[/quote]WELL I STOPED GOIN TO SCHOOL AT YOUNG AGE ..PLUS ENGLISH IS NOT THE FIRST LANGUAGE I USE CURRENTLY ...I DO SPEAK 7 LANGUAGE AND MOST OF THEM WAS LEARNED IN THE FIELD....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2005, 10:00 pm

[quote="X"][quote="lonewolf"]

[b]Not Jumping On A Man That Ain't Around To Defend Himself[/b],[/quote]

He actually chose not be around to "defend himself", according to 'casper' or whoever he is, he stated very clearly, he wanted to tell the truth about himself and then bounce......And just because he is gone, there are others here who are just like him, so for those who NEED "info", it can still be got from these other frauds..[/quote]YEAH I CAME CLEAR ON ALLHOOD THAN I KNEW I HAD TO GO back TO FRANCE FOR 2 MONTH MINIMUM BUT IN FRANCE IM BUZY DOIN MY THANGZ NO TIME TO LOG ON ALLHOOD TO PLAY MR COMPTON ...NOW IM SAFE AND back HOME ...LOL

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 27th, 2005, 10:13 pm

ur a lame for even claiming sscc lol nicca said "playing" around u a fool do what u do ss paris 13 crips lol :shock: :roll:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 27th, 2005, 11:29 pm

what happened to them dudes that were defending him??

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » November 28th, 2005, 11:10 am

Ruthless IxE wrote:what happened to them dudes that were defending him??
:shock:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » November 28th, 2005, 1:25 pm

wait casper aint from sscc. who is he then, what did he say?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 28th, 2005, 6:39 pm

yall blowin this outta preportion n given it more buzz then it woulda had w/o a entired thread. he kame klean that he wus false. ok get over it n turn the pages in ur lives

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 28th, 2005, 10:37 pm

I wouldn't say he got out, I say he diverted his intrest into allhood.com like X and a slew of other heads who were regulars on streetgangs. Being that allhood's forum is extinct, bgCasper, X(and anybody else who claims "STREETGANGS KILLA"), and maybe some of the other heads who were allhood devouts have diverted back 2 streetgangs.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 28th, 2005, 11:45 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
I wouldn't say he got out, I say he diverted his intrest into allhood.com like X and a slew of other heads who were regulars on streetgangs. Being that allhood's forum is extinct, bgCasper, X(and anybody else who claims "STREETGANGS KILLA"), and maybe some of the other heads who were allhood devouts have diverted back 2 streetgangs.
:shock: :lol: :shock: