YA'LL'S "BG CASPER" COMES CLEAN!!!!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 29th, 2005, 12:42 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Catalyst wrote:so what made him get outta SG.COM?
I wouldn't say he got out, I say he diverted his intrest into allhood.com like X and a slew of other heads who were regulars on streetgangs. Being that allhood's forum is extinct, bgCasper, X(and anybody else who claims "STREETGANGS KILLA"), and maybe some of the other heads who were allhood devouts have diverted back 2 streetgangs.
allhoods forum message board is still up and running....only the website is down...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 29th, 2005, 1:03 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
I wouldn't say he got out, I say he diverted his intrest into allhood.com like X and a slew of other heads who were regulars on streetgangs. Being that allhood's forum is extinct,.

wrong

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » November 29th, 2005, 11:19 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
I wouldn't say he got out, I say he diverted his intrest into allhood.com like X and a slew of other heads who were regulars on streetgangs. Being that allhood's forum is extinct, bgCasper, X(and anybody else who claims "STREETGANGS KILLA"), and maybe some of the other heads who were allhood devouts have diverted back 2 streetgangs.
:lol: I dont even fuck with allhood after the shit that went down with me and kev, but damn you always asking for info, snitching, or giving false info out. Is it that boring in North Carolina?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 29th, 2005, 1:50 pm

*cosign* and that aint even my style :lol: :lol:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 1st, 2005, 7:14 am

I cant believe this shit!!! how did BGCASPER know so much?? im really from COMPTON and i swear to god i woulda vouched for him based on all the shit he knew. maybe someone found out who he is and now he's acting this way?? cops?? enemies?? i dont know but that shit is foul LOL Hey CASPER u can stay on streetgangs by my account cuz where ever ur getting ur info from...that shit is real.Of all the hoods in CPT why did u claim SSC?? u know niggas from there?? u dont gotta name names but hey if u coming clean, then come all the way clean...the whole purpose of this site is for information and u seem to have alot of it.
And are you serious about the SOUTHCIDE France thing? i dont even see the point over there dogg...leave them Nazi SS alone thats their turf....shit EUROPE? thats white mans land for real LOL

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 1st, 2005, 10:39 am

I cant believe this shit!!! how did BGCASPER know so much?? im really from COMPTON and i swear to god i woulda vouched for him based on all the shit he knew. maybe someone found out who he is and now he's acting this way?? cops?? enemies?? i dont know but that shit is foul LOL Hey CASPER u can stay on streetgangs by my account because where ever ur getting ur info from...that shit is real.Of all the hoods in CPT why did u claim SSC?? u know niggas from there?? u dont gotta name names but hey if u coming clean, then come all the way clean...the whole purpose of this site is for information and u seem to have alot of it.
And are you serious about the SOUTHCIDE France thing? i dont even see the point over there dogg...leave them Nazi SS alone thats their turf....shit EUROPE? thats white mans land for real LOL
oh boy :shock: :?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 1st, 2005, 7:08 pm

Was he on here recently? becayuse look at his posts from a while back and it says this on his location thing:

bgcasper
Light Heavy Weight

Location: cpt to france to thai....http://baby-k13.skyblog.com/

go to that site : http://baby-k13.skyblog.com

He has pictures of "southcide 13" and I really don't think they are cripping their but whatever, it's there

T~

Unread post by T~ » December 1st, 2005, 7:28 pm

casper?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 1st, 2005, 7:56 pm

T~ wrote:casper?
Thats Him. Mr BG himself.LOOK AT HIM, LOOK!

Yall dudes on here loved him dearly,I know alot of you dudes are truely heart broken........

He surely had a true following in here, alot dudes had his back, rode for him, sound like some would die for him.

Where you at?

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 1st, 2005, 8:11 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:I cant believe this shit!!! how did BGCASPER know so much?? im really from COMPTON and i swear to god i woulda vouched for him based on all the shit he knew. maybe someone found out who he is and now he's acting this way?? cops?? enemies?? i dont know but that shit is foul LOL Hey CASPER u can stay on streetgangs by my account because where ever ur getting ur info from...that shit is real.
That's the thing...you had guys really from L.A. giving credit to some of the stuff he was saying.

How did he know all this?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 2nd, 2005, 8:40 am

OldGuy wrote:

Yall dudes on here loved him dearly,I know alot of you dudes are truely heart broken........

He surely had a true following in here, alot dudes had his back, rode for him, sound like some would die for him.

Where you at?
yall niggaz just picked a random picture from that site an said its him,u know damn wel it anit,thats site is writin in another lauguage how u know hwo that is???,lol,but anyway who carez

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 2nd, 2005, 9:14 am

that is him

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 2nd, 2005, 9:21 am

*deepsky* wrote:
OldGuy wrote:

Where you at?
yall niggaz just picked a random picture from that site an said its him,u know damn wel it anit,thats site is writin in another lauguage how u know hwo that is???,lol,but anyway who carez

ask BG Casper himself if you don't believe it.....LOL

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 2nd, 2005, 1:38 pm

ask BG Casper himself if you don't believe it.....LOL
LLLLLOOOOLLLL!

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 2nd, 2005, 2:47 pm

Is he Latino or something???

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 2nd, 2005, 2:49 pm

don't y'all know BG CASPER killed every piru in compton with ONE BULLET

he's a legend

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » December 2nd, 2005, 4:00 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
OldGuy wrote:

Where you at?
I know thats him because in the title of the orginal picture on that blog reads "OGK SOUTHCIDE 13 FAMILY GANG"( http://baby-k13.skyblog.com/4.html) When BGCasper had his original site on yahoo a few years back his email was OriginalGangstaK@yahoo.com. If you dont beleive me then join the site and you can see for yourself
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/comptoncripridaz90221/
hahahahahahahahahaahaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha
No wonder you never sent me my Muay Thai shorts Casper them shits woulda been sent from France like a muthafuker. Keep it real rasberry beret. SOUTHCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS :lol: :lol: :lol:

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » December 2nd, 2005, 4:03 pm

Basics
Yahoo! ID: originalgangstak Real Name: bgcasper Nickname: Location: compton ca Age: 29 Marital Status: Single Sex: Male Occupation: gangbanga More About Me
Hobbies: low ridin true greenleaf with som oldies on ...SSADCC UP COMPTON CRIP RIDA 4 LIFE FROM SOUTH PARC CHESTER STREET Latest News: I HAVE A CLUB .. Favorite Quote: CRIP CRIP CRIP

NOW CRIP WALK TO THAT

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 2nd, 2005, 11:14 pm

OldGuy wrote:

Where you at?
thats a ridiculously exaggerated lie. "ill die 4 a nigga i met online" wow u kant be serious, no1 takes the net that serious. hes fake, ok it surprised ppl, definetly didnt hurt no1

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 3rd, 2005, 1:31 am

i dont think no one on here woulda died for this nigga LOL i never saw no one else claiming south side crip so i dont know about that....haha.....and during the time he was around interacting on this site i wasnt even registered so i never really got to talk with him. I just wanna know the final word, is he for real when he says all this shit about him not even being in COMPTON since age 15?? and is all that SOUTHCIDE13 real??? and who was giving him all of this detailed info on COMPTON shit?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 3rd, 2005, 11:21 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:
OldGuy wrote:

Where you at?
thats a ridiculously exaggerated lie. "ill die 4 a nigga i met online" wow u kant be serious, no1 takes the net that serious. hes fake, ok it surprised ppl, definetly didnt hurt no1
Got One!
here is one of his disciples!
Any More?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 3rd, 2005, 2:31 pm

OldGuy wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:
OldGuy wrote:

Where you at?
Got One!
here is one of his disciples!
Any More?
i never talked with or to casper. how the hell am i a "disciple" u take internet shit wayyyyyy to serious aint NOBODY gonna die 4 a nigga they met online n yall blowin this shit WAY outta preportin, he's fake n kame clean. let it go y does every1 kare so damn much. n old guy u been here like what 2 months? how would u kno who liked n dis-liked casper? how would u kno who wus with n against him? you wouldnt so stop tryna b funny or wutever the hell u tryna do n go outside

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 3rd, 2005, 7:24 pm

^ some people just don't have a clue. funny stuff................

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 3rd, 2005, 11:48 pm

[quote="Old Guy"Thats Him. Mr BG himself.LOOK AT HIM, LOOK! ][/quote]

LOL

You stupid for that nigga....

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 4th, 2005, 1:20 am

Casper was a law enforcement and always will be a LE. There is not such thing as him coming clean - you just can not possibly know all that info gettin out the ghetto at an early age and moving to France.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 4th, 2005, 10:33 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If he moved from compton he could have kept in conatct with people there, maybe he has relatives there or something, and just learned about stuff that way

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 5th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Naw homie - it dont work like that. Checkin files over the phone - his relativez would think he is a cop (which he really is).

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 5th, 2005, 2:55 pm

ya.....

But still, why type with "french" spelling mistakes (that's why it was so hard to read) and have a whole website about "southcide paris" and all of this.

Honestly, he is an anomoly, he really REALLY don't seem like LE, because he would better spend his time outside than on a forum to look this stuff up.

He had access to something, but if he was a cop, he put ALOT of effort throughout the whole time adding french spelling and grammar to set up his eventual "confession"

And the website does look like someone is really running it... how would a cop here know about some random french blog about "southcide 13"?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 5th, 2005, 2:57 pm

The only thing I can think of is that he hacked the computer system of the LAPD hahaha

Whatever, I don't think we'll ever figure out how he knew all that

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2005, 8:47 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]i dont think no one on here woulda died for this nigga LOL i never saw no one else claiming south side crip so i dont know about that....haha.....and during the time he was around interacting on this site i wasnt even registered so i never really got to talk with him. I just wanna know the final word, is he for real when he says all this shit about him not even being in COMPTON since age 15?? and is all that SOUTHCIDE13 real??? and who was giving him all of this detailed info on COMPTON shit?[/quote]

lol i grew up in compton ...as a young boy i wasnt bangin hard ...but in 85 86 87 88 89i was actively fighting skins and was one of duccy boys main fighter ... those were the time were racists was actively controlin the streets of paris ...i did all that casper shit just 4 fun i aint no cop or snitch or whatever u can clown ..lol thats normal and honestly i was man enuf to blow that shit my dawmself and im still here to answer your questions some of yall are pissed i can understand it ...but if i had come with the truth since day one think about all the fun we would have missed lol honestly internet aint serious for me ...like iv said this year i went thru a lots of real shit and all this internet bs look like a hobbie ... peace

p.s sc13 family is a small team of people makin money now aint no real crips and bloods in paris in 2005 in my opinion ...its a project thang a 6t thang and the few fools that know my name do give me respect i'm back from france and was chillin' all over the land in most pj's and people are ready there ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2005, 8:57 pm

[quote="cbi562"]Casper was a law enforcement and always will be a LE. There is not such thing as him coming clean - you just can not possibly know all that info gettin out the ghetto at an early age and moving to France.[/quote]i would have thought the same ...lol no i did went back to compton and i go back there every 3 to 5 years i was there when it was on with death row and was there around 2003 and also by havin fun online i did gather a lot of infos about a lots of hoods ...no i aint no cops but anyway if u really deep in yo shit you should act like every forum member is a pig cuzz before blowin real shit up ...no i aint no cops ...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 7th, 2005, 10:32 pm

well it is just the internet...i dont take it too serious either, i wouldnt diss no hood on here cuz theres plenty of that goin on in the streets already, that shit is stupid. You shared info and thats what we here for BG CASPER. All i got to say about this is keep sharing whatever info u get a hold of.