ShotGun Crips in Gardena

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Shot Gun Crip

Unread post by C-rum » June 26th, 2003, 10:49 pm

Whats shot gun bout in Cali? Up here in the sota Shot Gun Crip is pretty deep. 60's and them dont get along but some of these niggaz up here act like the gun is runnin Gardena? also what about Raymond Ave 102,120 the Six-O's put ah hurtin on Rac up here other then Nine-O and the Bogus Boys they used to be our tightest homies but you know how that one nigga sayin the wrong shi* can start a all out war. Thats what happened its calmed down now but what is RAC like in Cali I heard the Denver Lane Bloods almost wiped ten-deuce Raymond out but the 120's and Pasedena set are still holdin up, any info on these sets?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 26th, 2003, 11:15 pm

the shot gunz aka snot gunz own some area in gardena aka gaydena they claim 2 big sets 132 st dueces and 139 st and are running rowley park from elsegundo to the crans and creeshaw 2 vermont but gaydena is fuccin empty its easy to claim big hoods in non gangs area the raymonds
rollin120's are more located in athens in hellen killa park and are surounded by enemies dookies on their north harvard on their east athens on their west past the residential area cause there is no hood there
but they still deep and activ ...in inglewood 102nd rac are kinna rare ,they in a hood were everybody hangs century blvd between prairie and inglewood its a full of hoes ,prostitution bussiness ,and pimps come from all hoods and they stay on motels next to raymonds hood believe me if 102 rac was activ they wouldnt let hoovas pimp in their hood i myself went with few homies last week i saw a fat ass bitch frum lollypop she told me that her dady a mob nigga is workin in this area i saw sum big hoovaz there ...but no raymonds ..just few tags on century and freeman av but that doesnt prove shit even grape st niggas hang there

heythere

Unread post by heythere » June 26th, 2003, 11:30 pm

shotgun was tagged real big on a carwash on el segundo between crenshaw and ven ness (closer to van ness). it got cleaned off but you can still see it if you look close

other than that, i havent seen much tagging around there and i drive around that whole area, but people from that area say shotgun is pretty big...so im not sure

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 26th, 2003, 11:58 pm

yes shot gun is a big active hood but they have such a hudge territory because in this area the density of the gangbangin population is kind of low and gangs are kind of new compare to watts and some areas in compton or athen .exactly like most of west los angeles gangs .its the reason why gangs like bounty huntaz or grape street have a hudge territory in an area were gang population is the highest in the world and their hoods are small compare to shot gun but believe me grape and hunters are deepa than shot gun with a hood 8 time smaller ...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 6th, 2003, 2:39 pm

GARDENA 13 DUMPED ON SGC, SO I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE SEEING THEM FOR A WHILE

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 10th, 2003, 3:40 am

Who's the Shotguns worst Enemy ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2003, 9:36 pm

i'v heard about beef with gardena 13 catalina street locotes or something
like this but they have a gang of enemies ...wich one is the worth that i think alonso will know more .

O.

Unread post by O. » July 10th, 2003, 11:21 pm

What about Pay back Gardena are they into it with them and are they deep I heard they aint really nothin either but they was talkin big shi* about Raymond Ave. on Dead Homies.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 11th, 2003, 10:13 am

are you talkin about the movie dead homies ?

O.

Unread post by O. » July 11th, 2003, 11:33 am

yes

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 12th, 2003, 4:16 pm

I've read that Inglewood Family is one of their bitter rivals as well.

jcarter612

SGC

Unread post by jcarter612 » July 13th, 2003, 1:36 am

I'm looking for info on this gang. History, leaders, colors, etc. I heard the shotgun crips were the color tan instead of the traditional blue. Is that true? Can anyone here please help me out. :o :evil: :shock: :D

O.

Unread post by O. » July 13th, 2003, 10:05 am

Yeah thats why here in Mpls one of theyre dis names is snotrags cuz of the brown and tan rags the wear. I also heard they wear green

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 13th, 2003, 11:06 am

Green is a blood color right ? Lime Hood and some Bloods down in San Diego wear Green.

O.

Unread post by O. » July 13th, 2003, 1:11 pm

Not nesecarily the Garden Bloc Crips in Sacremento wear green.

DRACC

Re: Shot Gun Crip

Unread post by DRACC » July 17th, 2003, 10:42 pm

yeah shotgunns or snot/squirt gunns as some hoods call them do sport brown khakis. i know that nigga ship1 sit down when shots is gettin called. other than that cuzz sg's aint on shit just like cuzz said, they basically all alone up there i mean its just like the long beach situation, in my opinion its like when you got a lil chiuaua dog inside a fence its rowdy as hell but you put the same dog outside and it all scared and shi*. the only sg's ive ever ran into was ridin the city bus to school(and they were marcs,hit em' up and they be like naw cuzz i dont bang all hidin they belts then when they gets off thay all like "YO NIGGA THIS SG crip FUCC *woop woop*" or when we would smash up at the barberie coast up on elsegundo(i think, been a while)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 18th, 2003, 8:29 am

YOU TALKIN ABOUT that nigger big ship head lol yes thats a rider ,you have that og nigger evil and fish from the duece those were riders i wonder if they still alive ?i agree with you gaydena ain't south central watts or compton ,its fucking empty ...

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 2:46 pm

do any yall heard of og mad bill out of SGC out in cali. anybody know whats happening with him... last time i heard he was doing time.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 25th, 2003, 11:17 pm

a real gangsta. to be honest iam from east coast crip but kicc it with the raymonds in who ever told you that the dlb denver lane bloods was smashing the raymonds gave you false info the pasadena raymond is the gang who smash b brazy.... i know 13 to 14 yearold raymonds in la who walking around with aks at hellen keller park which is there hood park...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2003, 3:09 am

the hellen keller park 120's raymonds are deep, but their 102 st in inglewood is empty...now century blvd in inglewood is everybody's hood you can see some hoovers and some grape st some compton pirus they all have few hoes on the track and they are staying in the motels along century .i don't know who'v killed lil hawk but i think he got killed in this area ..you know that nigger c nuts from raymonds 120 from my generation ? he got busted ,back 97 i use to chill with him and his cousin kevin who is always in compton .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2003, 3:16 am

lol denver lane i don't net bang so i will keep the dis for the street lol ,i know that some raymonds did a mision in their hood two or three month ago ,you see those apartments on figueroa and imperial on the west side of the road they'v shot niggaz there ...

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 26th, 2003, 9:44 am

Yall know Cricket or Co Co from RAC they hang in hellen keller

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2003, 12:18 pm

no i don't ,but how old are they ?the only coco i know named coco loc but i know he's not the same ...

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 26th, 2003, 2:13 pm

27and 29

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 26th, 2003, 6:41 pm

lil hawks dead now too damn I aint know that?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 8th, 2003, 11:03 pm

Tan and green, eh? Interesting. Say, O., I'm from the east so you'd probably know better than me, but you say Garden Blocc wears green? I was reading lyrics to some of C-Bo's songs and he was talking about blue.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 8th, 2003, 11:42 pm

i don't know out of l.a gangs but here gangs have minimum 2 colors ,first its blue if crips or surenos or red if bloods then they have a second color exemple southside crips are blue and gold ,grape street are blue and purple , so garden blocc who are crips are blue for sure but they can also have a secondary colors that can be green ...

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » August 13th, 2003, 6:40 am

Some month ago I was told Li’l Hawk’s still in prison, thus how could he be dead?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 16th, 2003, 2:00 am

GREEN IS A CRIP COLOR ALL HUSTLERS WERE GREEN GREEN STANDZ FOR MONEY HTHC ESHC IS THEY HOOD COLOR. YEAH ON CENTURY the RAYMONDS NEED 2 GIVE THAT HOOD UP IN MOVE BY the PARK WERE ITZ CRACCING 247 BIGG DICE GAMEZ SWIMMING POOL DOMINOES AT the PARK IT BE CRACCING IN the SUMMER

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 16th, 2003, 3:47 am

YOU TALKIN ABOUT HELLEN KILLA PARK home of them 120's cause in century they got no park there on 102 raymonds hood .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 16th, 2003, 3:48 am

for the green yes a lots of crips wear green but also a lots of pirus wear green

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 21st, 2003, 3:53 pm

I wrote a short bio on this hood at:

http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/shotgunc.html

i ALSO put up a map of their hood and the surrounding hoods of shot gun.