Is it a difference in Cali with Pirus/Bloods, and Steelers?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 8th, 2006, 6:52 pm

youngwun wrote:Bounty Hunters are damus but they've always stood alone it seems. They have just as much arrogance as WSP. You got niggaz who see everyone in red as family and you got dudes who only look at their set as what's important.
yea my peeps from APb, said that the BH be actin like they superhard.

And from listening to other cats, all the project niggas think they super bloods or Crips. i think it goes back to them having the numbers they have, and the rep that comes along with living in a project.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 8th, 2006, 8:00 pm

^I hear that's what happened to damus in NY

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 8th, 2006, 8:08 pm

^ That's why so many people aren't making progress in their lives.

I remember KRS1 said people are slaves to materialism calling cars "whips"

Well lets look at the "terminology" used in banging

"Where you from?"

It's not about where I'm from, it's where I'm at and where I'm going.

"I'ts because I grew up in this and that hood around this and that crackheads, dealers, banging"

Move on with your life!

MC Eiht said "A f*cked up childhood is why the way I am"

That I may give some credibility to, but the way he says that sounds more like an excuse then trying to figure out a way out. As if he can't change it. It's true that it's really hard to change the inside but at least change your actions and ask God to change the inside.

Look at that picture. Smoking, shooting at people, that's not me!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 8th, 2006, 8:33 pm

^ sorry posted in the wrong section...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 9th, 2006, 2:28 am

youngwun wrote:Bounty Hunters are damus but they've always stood alone it seems. They have just as much arrogance as WSP. You got niggaz who see everyone in red as family and you got dudes who only look at their set as what's important.

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT BECAUSE BHB's HAVE ON AND OFF BEEF WITH THE APB's,CMG's, AND OF COURSE MOST NIGGAZ IN BOMPTON I EVEN HEARD THERE WAS TENSION WITH YALL (SWANS) AND THEM.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2006, 3:58 pm

Man, Hunters got tension with everybody. Swans just aint got love for anyone who does the blood/blood beef thang, so we get weary of that shit ya feel me? Honestly though, it aint anything heavy. You aint gonna see us crossing eachother out or hear about bodies dropping. We CK all day, nothin else.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 10th, 2006, 12:03 am

youngwun wrote:Man, Hunters got tension with everybody. Swans just aint got love for anyone who does the blood/blood beef thang, so we get weary of that shit ya feel me? Honestly though, it aint anything heavy. You aint gonna see us crossing eachother out or hear about bodies dropping. We CK all day, nothin else.
My homie said Swans use to be crips, is that true? This was back in the days of course.

He was like look how Swans surrounded by mostly Crip gangs, he said they later changed to bloods.

He told me he was havin an argument with a nigga from Swans and brought it up, and dude was like "we saw the light blood".

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2006, 1:26 am

terren2000 wrote:
youngwun wrote:Man, Hunters got tension with everybody. Swans just aint got love for anyone who does the blood/blood beef thang, so we get weary of that shit ya feel me? Honestly though, it aint anything heavy. You aint gonna see us crossing eachother out or hear about bodies dropping. We CK all day, nothin else.
My homie said Swans use to be crips, is that true? This was back in the days of course.

He was like look how Swans surrounded by mostly Crip gangs, he said they later changed to bloods.

He told me he was havin an argument with a nigga from Swans and brought it up, and dude was like "we saw the light blood".
Homie, I have never heard that story. The older homies will say we used to blue flag back in the day because we was around before the Blood thang popped off. But then again, this is all talk. Wasn't no one banging Mad Swan Crips though, hahaha.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 10th, 2006, 2:37 am

youngwun wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

Homie, I have never heard that story. The older homies will say we used to blue flag back in the day because we was around before the Blood thang popped off. But then again, this is all talk. Wasn't no one banging Mad Swan Crips though, hahaha.
i dont think he meant in that way. Just like Athens park was Athens park boys. i doubt they hit up crip.

I think he meant that they was down with Crips, and saying cuzz. but these are some old niggas.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2006, 9:31 am

Anything coulda happened. I think most of the gangs was done with Crips at one point.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 8:58 am

SO BASICKALLY THERE WAS A BLOOD ALLIANCE ALREADY THAT HAD THE BRIMS AND SWANS AND A FEW OTHER GANGS IN THERE FIRST. THAN THAN THE PIRU WAS A FEW OF THE LAST GANGS 2 JOIN THE ALLIANCE. AND THATS WHY SO HOMIES OUT WEST BELIKE YEAH PIRU AND BLOODS ARE 2 DIFFERENT GANGS. BUT IN REALITY PIRUS ARE STILL IN ALLIANCE WITH THE BLOODS WHICH MAKE THEM BLOODS BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY DIFFERENT. SO THEY can BE LIKE THE GAME AND REP THE BLOODS SIDE AND PIRU SIDE 2 THE FULLEST. OR THEY COULD JUST REP PIRU 2 THE FULLEST, ESPECIALLY IF THEY GOT BEEF WITH A BLOOD HOOD. THATS KIND OF KONFUSING . AND PIRUS ON THE EAST KOAST REP BLOOD & PIRU 2 THE FULLEST.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 22nd, 2007, 10:39 am

Game repped blood because he knew people wouldn't know what a Piru was.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 11:10 am

game must be a y.g. or something .

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 22nd, 2007, 12:10 pm

We get down with most bz exept
Pueblo bishops man

Them niggas get the funk all day on rus

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 12:49 pm

bspg wrote:We get down with most bz exept
Pueblo bishops man

Them niggas get the funk all day on rus
aint the pueblo bishops and somaon warriors almost the same. bekause the bishops aren't all black are they/

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 22nd, 2007, 6:05 pm

Nah, totally different gangs.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 6:27 pm

youngwun wrote:Nah, totally different gangs.
YEAH BUT AINT THE PEUBLOS UM DAMN WHATS THE WORD, LIKE HASPINAC OR SPANISH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 22nd, 2007, 7:16 pm

YO-B wrote:
YEAH BUT AINT THE PEUBLOS UM DAMN WHATS THE WORD, LIKE HASPINAC OR SPANISH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
WHHAAAAAAAT the Pueblos is Black. They have some latino members and an asian section but Pueblos is for the most part a Black set. Pueblo komes from the name of there projects "Pueblo Del Rio"

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 22nd, 2007, 8:10 pm

yea man they blacks

truce and click with AGC 53 AVALONS GANGSTA CRIPk

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 8:18 pm

wizdom wrote:
YO-B wrote:
WHHAAAAAAAT the Pueblos is Black. They have some latino members and an asian section but Pueblos is for the most part a Black set. Pueblo komes from the name of there projects "Pueblo Del Rio"
DAMN NIGGA I AINT NO. JUST HEARING THE NAME PUEBLO SOUNDS LIKE THEY WERE HISPANIC OR SPANISH OR SOMETHING. I DIDNT KNOW THEY PROJEKTS NAME WAS PUEBLO DEL RIO TILL NOW.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 22nd, 2007, 11:00 pm

I can see why you were confused homie... Pueblo is a spanish word... but they over right by East LA so that area is a lil more spanish influenced than the rest of South Central.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 9:34 am

youngwun wrote:I can see why you were confused homie... Pueblo is a spanish word... but they over right by East LA so that area is a lil more spanish influenced than the rest of South Central.
TRUE that . AINT NO THING THO. I NEVER REALLY WAS FAMILIAR WITH THEM LIKE THAT ON THE KOUNT ON IM ON THE EA$T KOAST AND I HAVENT MET ONE OF THEM . BUT ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE