bangin to the left and right

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

bangin to the left and right

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 13th, 2005, 9:33 am

wats sum Crip sets that bang to either sides,i meet a nigga from ATL say he's a 52 hoova from atlanta an they bang to the right...anybody know anymore,i know more bang to the left,so im askin

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 13th, 2005, 12:41 pm

sides dont really matter at all. 2 sum sets they take that shit to the heart. but most i met dont.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 13th, 2005, 4:23 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:sides dont really matter at all. 2 sum sets they take that shit to the heart. but most i met dont.
:roll: shit is like this left crip right blood just how it is, niccaz got it twisted out here in ohio though lol cant tell a gd from a crip niccaz all bang to the right and a vl from a bdawg except for them cleveland locs and and them toledo bloods they're doing it corerct but werd shit varies from place to place....niccaz who was put on sets offically kno the deal already

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 13th, 2005, 5:02 pm

yung_k wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:sides dont really matter at all. 2 sum sets they take that shit to the heart. but most i met dont.
:roll: shit is like this left crip right blood just how it is, niccaz got it twisted out here in ohio though lol cant tell a gd from a crip niccaz all bang to the right and a vl from a bdawg except for them cleveland locs and and them toledo bloods they're doing it corerct but werd shit varies from place to place....niccaz who was put on sets offically kno the deal already
yea but all sets do diff shit. like r20's in NY flag left. every body do diff shit no1 really trip over sides thats the young niggas shit. the kolor is wut matters more then the side its on

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 13th, 2005, 6:40 pm

u said r20z flag left in ny? prolly since its a w/s set but then again 59 a daygo set they right side here so i dunno dats how u tell sets apart out here well between bloods

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 14th, 2005, 11:30 am

^^^ CUZ ALL OF THE "RED" RIDERS RAG TO THE LEFT NOW I DONT NOW IT ITS A TREND OR A FAD BUT EVERY SET WHETEHR UBN, OR PIRU OR EASTSIDE OR WESTSIDE, CACC IN THE DAYS U IF A "RED" RAGGED TO THE LEFT OTHER "REDS" WOULD POUND HIM OUT QUICCLY.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » November 16th, 2005, 1:36 pm

If you met someone from ATL who claims Hoover and flags right, it's probably because he thinks he's folk. Down south a lot of west coast/midwest gang styles get mixed together. We've got 74 Hoovers in Montgomery who claim folk, cause they're ignorant. I can deffinately see where they get confused on that one though. Midwest gangs tend to represent through numbers, with 'G' being the seventh letter of the alphabet, & 'D' being the fourth, the Gangster Disciple nation represents as 7-4-14, you know? Plus the fact that Larry Hoover is the GD's chairman, I'm sure you can see where they get lost. Everybody wants to be a part of something bigger than themselves, it's as simple as that. With no real connection to the "mothership", if you will, they make the shit up as they go along. It's just the sad truth.

P E A C E