which 13 hoods are specifically targeting blaks?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

which 13 hoods are specifically targeting blaks?

Unread post by Burgundy » November 20th, 2005, 4:39 am

i travel around a lot, and im a Pretty hostile dude, Paranoid as sh_t. anyway, which 13s are targetin blaks? i know of a few off the toP, But i wanna kno more..so who are on some nigga killers sh_t, no matter what hood, if they Bang or dont Bang..that type stuff

i know faketeens are on that sh_t. ca-cas be trippin on blaks too.

v13s dont though..

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: which 13 hoods are specifically targeting blaks?

Unread post by SanFernando88 » November 22nd, 2005, 7:51 pm

P0rk wrote:i travel around a lot, and im a Pretty hostile dude, Paranoid as sh_t. anyway, which 13s are targetin blaks? i know of a few off the toP, But i wanna kno more..so who are on some nigga killers sh_t, no matter what hood, if they Bang or dont Bang..that type stuff

v13s dont though..
heres a few i know about in the valley San fernando13(san fer) vineland boys ill find more

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 8:00 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:
P0rk wrote:i travel around a lot, and im a Pretty hostile dude, Paranoid as sh_t. anyway, which 13s are targetin blaks? i know of a few off the toP, But i wanna kno more..so who are on some nigga killers sh_t, no matter what hood, if they Bang or dont Bang..that type stuff

v13s dont though..
heres a few i know about in the valley San fernando13(san fer) vineland boys ill find more
Didn't they have a few mexicans in Pakoima PJs?

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » November 26th, 2005, 12:08 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:

v13s dont though..

all of the pocoima pj's is mexican. heres a couple more racist mexican gangs Humphrey boyz in pacoima, pacoima vaugh st and Lake view terrace gangs.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 26th, 2005, 2:20 am

Canoga Park pulled a fast one on couple of my homies when they was comin through. I have a pass there - but apparently they dont like large packs.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » November 26th, 2005, 11:21 pm

PACAS FLATS dont like niggas either we were up n there hood 2 day and two them called us over talkin about watch out because they dont like mayates them niggas is crazy 2 they got got san fer and the police scared 2 come through their hood.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 27th, 2005, 12:15 am

SanFernando88 wrote:PACAS FLATS dont like niggas either we were up n there hood 2 day and two them called us over talkin about watch out because they dont like mayates them niggas is crazy 2 they got got san fer and the police scared 2 come through their hood.
now of course, i'm not askign that you sPeak about crimes on the internet. But, yall niggas just took that stuff? You gon let some fukin mexikants diss your whole race? niggas is Busters now homie.. stuff makes me sik to my stomach

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » November 27th, 2005, 10:37 am

P0rk wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:PACAS FLATS dont like niggas either we were up n there hood 2 day and two them called us over talkin about watch out because they dont like mayates them niggas is crazy 2 they got got san fer and the police scared 2 come through their hood.
now of course, i'm not askign that you sPeak about crimes on the internet. But, yall niggas just took that stuff? You gon let some #%@& mexikants diss your whole race? niggas is Busters now homie.. stuff makes me sik to my stomach
nigga we were n the heart of their hood and we werent heated they were heated WTF were we suppose 2 do sock them for disrespecting us in their own hood the cops dont even come through their hood or san fe the biggest gang in the valley.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 27th, 2005, 11:52 am

SF is the biggest gang in the Valley? I counter that. :lol:
I was out there at your school the other day in my 745 and all these rataz was cussin me out lol - but when I got out the car - they gave me the middle finger an left. Damn homie - the lil wannabe Surenos is hard ass fuck. :D

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 27th, 2005, 2:04 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:

v13s dont though..

all of the pocoima pj's is mexican. heres a couple more racist mexican gangs Humphrey boyz in pacoima, pacoima vaugh st and Lake view terrace gangs.
HUH? Are you talking about Pacoima PJ PIRUS? Because that is what I meant by Pacoima PJs

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » March 11th, 2006, 4:20 pm

P0rk wrote:
now of course, i'm not askign that you sPeak about crimes on the internet. But, yall niggas just took that stuff? You gon let some #%@& mexikants diss your whole race? niggas is Busters now homie.. stuff makes me sik to my stomach
Doesn't CVTF hate Black folks?
Dont get it confused man were MexiCANS

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 11th, 2006, 7:14 pm

The Avenues

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » March 12th, 2006, 3:47 pm

Word wrote:The Avenues
Where are these guys located?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 12th, 2006, 3:59 pm

^^ Avez iz in North East Los Angeles. Another Black Killer hood iz Longoz, they also Asian Killerz.. they are in Long Beach.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2006, 10:44 pm

[quote="NikexCortez"]^^ Avez iz in North East Los Angeles. Another Black Killer hood iz Longoz, they also Asian Killerz.. they are in Long Beach.[/quote]

cvs.cvtf.proven racist hoods

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2006, 10:44 pm

[quote="NikexCortez"]^^ Avez iz in North East Los Angeles. Another Black Killer hood iz Longoz, they also Asian Killerz.. they are in Long Beach.[/quote]

cvs.cvtf.proven racist hoods

hawain garden racist to0

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 19th, 2006, 12:50 am

I just know that one dude from Opal Street Lokos was being racist (in Boyle Heights) against black but I really don't know about the rest of his gang... 2 people semi-cosigned his stuff and 2 people said it was kinda f@cked up what he was saying... anyone know about OSL?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 28th, 2006, 2:12 am

hawaiin gardens. i here. Nothing outside of Mexican is allowed, period.

Thats what a homie told me.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2006, 2:19 am

[quote="terren2000"]hawaiin gardens. i here. Nothing outside of Mexican is allowed, period.

WORD ...FUCC THEM

Thats what a homie told me.[/quote]

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 8th, 2008, 5:17 am

is it against black people in general or against black gangs? Hawaiian Gardens is on rough area though. be careful for anyone down there.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 8th, 2008, 9:27 am

few years ago heard ramona garden hazard grande was throwin pipe bombs on black owned homes and were harassing blacks inside their pj's

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 8th, 2008, 2:18 pm

bgcasper wrote:few years ago heard ramona garden hazard grande was throwin pipe bombs on black owned homes and were harassing blacks inside their pj's
you mean you read a post on allhood a few years back

Heard? LOL

you aint hear nothing, just reading.............

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » June 8th, 2008, 5:32 pm

CV70 real racist hood and I know this for fact.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 6th, 2008, 10:42 pm

twocost wrote:CV70 real racist hood and I know this for fact.
I never heard that CV 70 was racist. Just because a black gang and mexican gang go at it, it is always assumed that the Mexican is the aggressor and that the conflict is always racially motivated. Maybe there is a beef that got the whole think cracking in the first place.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”