DEEPEST COMPTON SET Curently?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
UmanH-ay

DEEPEST COMPTON SET Curently?

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 28th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Whats the story at the moment for 2005, who rolls the largest

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » December 29th, 2005, 2:43 pm

i would have to say NBCC,PVCC,SSCC,SBCC,

for piru's MOB,LPP,FTP,CPP

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 30th, 2005, 12:33 am

McGrath wrote:i would have to say NBCC,PVCC,SSCC,SBCC,

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.
http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

(640 as of 2000-2001) by now im sure, matter of fact, i know there are many tg's that came on the set since then so i guess that SBCC has bout 660 members nationwide, in Compton well over 300 who are resident in Compton specifically (including myself, i never ran never will, hahaaa) 2C's

Overall i agree with your list with exeption of Fruit Town (i see them by the Douglas Apts but in small numbers) and like on Plum/Pear/Oris/Peach/Cherry st's looks pretty much like a ghost town, i cant speak on CPP, i never had to go through or near there hood for anything. 2C's

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 30th, 2005, 2:28 am

McGrath wrote:i would have to say NBCC,PVCC,SSCC,SBCC,

I AGREE WITH YOUR LIST. FTP AIN'T WENT NO WERE AND THATS SOMETHING YOU CAN BET YOUR MONEY ON THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE FTP, LPP, CPP, AND MOB.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2006, 10:55 pm

[quote="Y.G."][quote="McGrath"]i would have to say NBCC,PVCC,SSCC,SBCC,

for piru's MOB,LPP,FTP,CPP[/quote]

I AGREE WITH YOUR LIST. FTP AIN'T WENT NO WERE AND THATS SOMETHING YOU CAN BET YOUR MONEY ON THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE FTP, LPP, CPP, AND MOB.[/quote]i would have add wsp.

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » January 2nd, 2006, 10:15 pm

I havnt heard much bout WSP.....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 24th, 2006, 1:44 am

i have^^ but , the list was accurate, it looks as thought its west compton's time to shine, the east had theirs

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 28th, 2006, 10:57 pm

All the CC and ru's were metioned but everyone failed to metion the CVs?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 28th, 2006, 11:51 pm

from the area i was livin' in ...in mid 90's it was 70 on all sides they had 3 hoods and was jumpin in everybody like a compton marasalvatrucha ...now recent years i came back and the cvtg's were on everybodys mouth and walls but the cv lokos had a vicious war with tf and they seems to have the uper hands with the help of all ruz now here is a list of my top 5 with no order

cvl36 old and big
cv155 still big
cvtg on their way up
cvls very agressive hood
cvs not very noisy but still around

cvtf kinna fell off cv70 kinna same ,them cv3 are still fallin slowly and they also did lost homies over a recent narcotic operation if u look closely cv3 are everywere tanas are.... they had a clicc in cvtf old hood on vesta street very old school ,but tanas was just next to the hood ,also their cutdowner cliccs is next to front hood,and acording to me we can eazy say fhcc is tanas back side cause acording to me most storm over tanaland came from the east ,now the cv3 bg's are also a clicc next to tanas but on their lynwood side ,u had a hood named oak park compton crips back than i would like capone or street watching to put a light on that hood and why they disapeared ,the tg's went tuck lane while others turned pogc???anyway oak park cc was a tana lovin hood like a gang of hoods on that era heard a lot got busted and some went sac town ...????

so a top 5
for me i would make mistakes i rather let a bumber or a heuro blast it up
its hard cause of hoods like
cvtf ...cause of the rep and they still push line they not numerous and kinnof fell off but they still major players ...
same for cv70 they far from their former glory but if u gonna put a top 5???? they still around ....

same for cvtg its a big set on the east side but on a cpt level ?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 30th, 2006, 12:04 am

yeah, id say the Largos still hold some decent ground, of course the 155's, the CVTG's, CV3 we always been very cool with forever til this day regardless of that racist shit, the CV3's pushed the Colonia Watts, the Largos and BLP's outta our zone...lol, CV3 is an ol school Compton Varrio... i knew Pancho, Dopey, Fido/fito personally, these are some OLD-Gees from the Trese, pancho nephew david r.i.p. was from SBCC but got killed by the TF's on willowbrook some years back

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 12:20 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]yeah, id say the Largos still hold some decent ground, of course the 155's, the CVTG's, CV3 we always been very cool with forever til this day regardless of that racist shit, the CV3's pushed the Colonia Watts, the Largos and BLP's outta our zone...lol, CV3 is an ol school Compton Varrio... i knew Pancho, Dopey, Fido/fito personally, these are some OLD-Gees from the Trese, pancho nephew david r.i.p. was from SBCC but got killed by the TF's on willowbrook some years back[/quote]
was pancho? part of majestics ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 12:42 am

[quote]CV3 we always been very cool with forever til this day regardless of that racist shit, [/quote]

that type of posts gives me hope !
i always though that the ruz and the flats were the one that went on a racist trip ..when i read stupid posts like :why the south is not a cv killa hood it makes me understand we are livin' in an all other era .all cpt hoods had or have at least a cv enemie and believe me the south had have and will have cv's enemies but the south aint enemie with all mexican people .. like the south kept a distance with his local surenos a distance kelly and nhood don't have thats why they end up pillin caps on othaz cv's ..back in the day it was 2 different world ,and were rarely beefin cause not messin with the same bitchs food spot or partys ,the blocc had always a brown and a blacc side but it was mutual respect in some hoods blacc influence would be bigger and mexicans set started to emerge on cc's scene than the sur politiks did turned everybrown hoods against blacks that is true so since that era , bangin went racial ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 30th, 2006, 2:54 am

MY TOP FIVE
CV LARGOS
CV 155
CV TG
CV CG

P.S. T-FLATS CAN'T FIND THEM AS WELL AS CV 70'S.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 30th, 2006, 2:57 am

bgcasper wrote:
CV3 we always been very cool with forever til this day regardless of that racist shit,
i always though that the ruz and the flats were the one that went on a racist trip ..when i read stupid posts like :why the south is not a cv killa hood it makes me understand we are livin' in an all other era .all cpt hoods had or have at least a cv enemie and believe me the south had have and will have cv's enemies but the south aint enemie with all mexican people .. like the south kept a distance with his local surenos a distance kelly and nhood don't have thats why they end up pillin caps on othaz cv's ..back in the day it was 2 different world ,and were rarely beefin cause not messin with the same bitchs food spot or partys ,the blocc had always a brown and a black side but it was mutual respect in some hoods black influence would be bigger and mexicans set started to emerge on cc's scene than the sur politiks did turned everybrown hoods against blacks that is true so since that era , bangin went racial ...

AND ALL RU'Z AIN'T THEM SAME PLEASE... BUT I FORGOT YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO BOMPTON SO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW. T-FLATS WASN'T THE ONLY ONE ON SOME RACIST SHIT ALSO THE CV 70'S TO ME WERE ON THAT SHIT PROBABLY AROUND THE SAME TIME AND THE T-FLATS AND PARK VILLAGE BEEF WITH A GANG OF CV'S AND THERE ARE SOME MEXICANS BANGIN THE NELLAS AND A FEW OTHER PIRU HOODS SO COME ON WITH ALL THIS BS.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 30th, 2006, 3:07 am

peopel always think of the flats bein racist but aint they cool with poccet hood?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 30th, 2006, 3:43 am

Catalyst wrote:peopel always think of the flats bein racist but aint they cool with poccet hood?
More than racist they just trip on everyone, because they beef with other Mexicans too.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 4:15 am

[quote]BUT I FORGOT YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton SO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW[/quote]

thats another proof u aint from compton punk ..any real compton cat would know that at least i did set a foot there ..even people i dont like wouldnt even front on that cause they for real and they know that at least i did set a foot there .but by the way ...the other day u wasnt in no pompton?one of the board member was invinting but yg crip killer bone were no were to be found punk ass nurse ..lol... i was chattin with him he was at vip on rosecranz plaza rite in nhp hood lookin for yo ass lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 4:21 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote]CV3 we always been very cool with forever til this day regardless of that racist shit, [/quote]

i always though that the ruz and the flats were the one that went on a racist trip ..when i read stupid posts like :why the south is not a cv killa hood it makes me understand we are livin' in an all other era .all cpt hoods had or have at least a cv enemie and believe me the south had have and will have cv's enemies but the south aint enemie with all mexican people .. like the south kept a distance with his local surenos a distance kelly and nhood don't have thats why they end up pillin caps on othaz cv's ..back in the day it was 2 different world ,and were rarely beefin cause not messin with the same bitchs food spot or partys ,the blocc had always a brown and a black side but it was mutual respect in some hoods black influence would be bigger and mexicans set started to emerge on cc's scene than the sur politiks did turned everybrown hoods against blacks that is true so since that era , bangin went racial ...[/quote]

AND ALL RU'Z AIN'T THEM SAME PLEASE... BUT I FORGOT YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton SO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW. T-FLATS WASN'T THE ONLY ONE ON SOME RACIST SHIT ALSO THE CV 70'S TO ME WERE ON THAT SHIT PROBABLY AROUND THE SAME TIME AND THE T-FLATS AND PARK VILLAGE BEEF WITH A GANG OF CV'S AND THERE ARE SOME MEXICANS BANGIN THE NELLAS AND A FEW OTHER PIRU HOODS SO COME ON WITH ALL THIS BS.[/quote]

one last lil point ...i don't think u understood my point ..i was sayin all that racist shit came in compton mostly after the eme edict on all cv's u got it now ???and is it bs???well if its not your opinion mr buper bloops let me know what u think ..it would be cool to know the oPinion of a real crip murderer ..just bick back and belax ...cool!!!!!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 30th, 2006, 4:24 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
Catalyst wrote:peopel always think of the flats bein racist but aint they cool with poccet hood?
More than racist they just trip on everyone, because they beef with other Mexicans too.
The Flats and Traignew as i see it both have had the most beef in the hub.
yes its be known the flats are racist or tend to be after writing the infamous "fuck niggers" but ive seen them kickin it with some poccet homies

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 4:29 am

[quote]be cool to know the oPinion of a real crip murderer ..just bick back and belax ...cool!!!!!
[/quote]

lol i was tryin to write''cool ''with a b but i saw that lonzo had the anti '' yg crip killer ''on ,converting all the b's auto and shit .. to make it readable to comun humans i guess the double c fonction on block was the anti casper shit puttin' k's after c's on back block ect lol

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 30th, 2006, 7:06 am

CV155 has expanded out of compton into the midwest so their numbers are higher then u might think (they can always come back if it gets too hot). And i dont mean expand like some dudes out the 5th left, set up shop and then started recruiting...i mean a large number of 155's took off to the midwest (OG's from the 5th from the TLS click that were better organized and kept a certain respect level for their hood that they no longer carry). This is just my opinion but alot of people would agree.
CVS, also a hood on a kind of decline has expanded up into portland and other midwest cities. I heard they are clicked up with other LA gangs that are out of Cali like 18st and PFlats and are making a presence there in those midwest cities and are having conflict with older more established mexican gangs there.
yg is right about the 70's being on a racist tip, this was back in the middle of the ATF beef when shit was thick. They'd hit up racist shit like f--k blacks. I never saw them write nigger though, just blacks. Right before that their main racist attitude was directed at samoans. (PVCC)
Come to think of it PVCC aint what it used to be, what u guys think? Or maybe its just me but i remember PVCC would put fear in your heart back in the day.
You gotta give CV70 some credit for taking on Park Village starting in the 1980's when no one was stepping to the PVC's. Nutty vs PVCC was on for a while but that shit was squashed pretty quick.
You guys been down Alondra where u turn towards Park Village and u can see those basketball courts? Right there the 70's would roll by and blast on anybody playing basketball or just hanging out there.
That was a vicious ass beef where the 70's had a samoan dude down with them and got smoked by the Village, And Park Village had a mexican guy that got smoked by the 70's. fukkn ironic shit.
I remember in like 1993 i think it was when Boxer and Bull from the 70's got killed (pvcc) and then on Alondra like the next day you saw this graffiti that said f-ck Boxer Bull 70Killa rest in hell and all this other shit.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 30th, 2006, 4:59 pm

^^good info , its good to see some other peoples opinions on the village.
when you say "the village put fear in peoples mind back in the day" a lot of people i know think that the village is more at a higher place than it was in past years, what do you think?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 30th, 2006, 5:56 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote: ....yg is right about the 70's being on a racist tip, this was back in the middle of the ATF beef when shit was thick. They'd hit up racist shit like f--k blacks. I never saw them write nigger though, just blacks....
That's some ironic shit by the 70's :shock: :lol:
Cause during the 80's the only other Sureño varrio in the entire L.A. county that had as many blacks as CV70's was W/S 18th Street.
Every "REAL" fool in here should know 18's had a gang of black dudes back then...

In Y.T.S alone, I remember there was 3 black vatos from CV70's
(circa 1988 -89)
Black Sureños were in "the car" with all benefits included.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 8:47 pm

[quote="MARTINEZ"][quote="streetsIswatchin"]
....yg is right about the 70's being on a racist tip, this was back in the middle of the ATF beef when shit was thick. They'd hit up racist shit like f--k blacks. I never saw them write nigger though, just blacks....[/quote]

Cause during the 80's the only other Sureño varrio in the entire L.A. county that had as many blacks as CV70's was W/S 18th Street.
Every "REAL" fool in here should know 18's had a gang of black dudes back then...

(circa 1988 -89)
Black Sureños were in "the car" with all benefits included.[/quote]

70 is not as racist as t flat but yeah they became racist ...well their war with ville and atf had them goin nutts

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 31st, 2006, 2:19 am

bgcasper wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote: ....yg is right about the 70's being on a racist tip, this was back in the middle of the ATF beef when shit was thick. They'd hit up racist shit like f--k blacks. I never saw them write nigger though, just blacks....

(circa 1988 -89)
Black Sureños were in "the car" with all benefits included.
70 is not as racist as t flat but yeah they became racist ...well their war with ville and atf had them goin nutts

THERE AIN'T NO AS RACIST AS THE OTHER THERE EITHER RACIST OR NOT RACIST AND BY THE 70's TAGGING THE THINGS THEY DID AND THERE ACTIONS THEY ARE RACIST JUST LIKE THE T-FLATS THE DIFFERENCE IS THE 70's WAS BEEFIN WITH MORE C.C. AND THE FLATS EVERYBODY MAINLY PIRUS.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 31st, 2006, 2:35 am

yeah, i remember being cool with a black 70 (pwee/tls) name Stranger when i hit C-High in 87

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 31st, 2006, 2:49 am

WELL THE FEW RIPS IN THE FAMILY SAID LITTLE SHIT LIKE FUCK THEM NIGGAZ I NEVER ASKED WHY THEY DIDN'T LIKE THEM OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I FELT IT WASN'T ANY OF MY BUSINESS.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 2nd, 2006, 1:56 am

AL_Capone_aka_Pnut:
tell me about ur time up at compton high, like what mexican gangs were up there and which one rolled the deepest there dog i appreciate it. That sounds very familiar...'stranger from CV70' i think i heard of him. I knew a gang of 70s. I also knew Pato from CV155St he was black too.
What about tagging crews? u remember anything about that? i think KAK was already existing in the late 1980's back when they weren't part of the CVTFs. (even tho they always been kind of close)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 2nd, 2006, 5:18 pm

I know there is a big brown on black war going on, but I wouldnt call every mexican or black gang that uses racial slurs in their tags, racist. A lot of that shit is just to piss eachother off.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » February 2nd, 2006, 10:57 pm

youngwun wrote:I know there is a big brown on black war going on, but I wouldnt call every mexican or black gang that uses racial slurs in their tags, racist. A lot of that shit is just to piss eachother off.
True^^^

How many mutha fuckas on this website ever been in a race riot ?
VERY FEW, IF ANY... :shock:
And many of these non-combatants want to write a fucking story about the mentality of Sureños doing time...
I'VE BEEN IN MAJOR RACE RIOTS in Y.A. and the L.A County jail
Several of them...Nothing nice...
That's on THE Big LOTT 'SUR 13 Gang ! 8)

How many mutha fuckas on this website ever went head up toe-to-toe with a gang member of a different race ??
FEW, IF ANY... :shock:
I have, both Bloods and Crips, and 415's...
MANY TIMES during 5 years of Incarceration.

Do I hate all blacks because of it ... No!
MY BALLS ARE TOO BIG THAT :lol: :lol:

It's all GANG POLITICS...LIVE WITH IT or GET THE FUCKK OUT The Gang
and DON'T GANG-BANG!
MOVE YOUR ASS TO MONTANA and live off the fat of land :lol:

So ALL YOU WEENIE ASS, BITCHEZ STOP CRYING that SUR 13 are racist.

THE LOTT STONERS 'SUR 13
MARTINEZ said so... 8)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 2nd, 2006, 11:43 pm

youngwun wrote:I know there is a big brown on black war going on, but I wouldnt call every mexican or black gang that uses racial slurs in their tags, racist. A lot of that shit is just to piss eachother off.
^True

This isn't even necessarily just for banging either, if someone already doesn't like you they go for all the "low blows" to get at you

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 3rd, 2006, 5:16 am

Catalyst Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:59 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^good info , its good to see some other peoples opinions on the village.
when you say "the village put fear in peoples mind back in the day" a lot of people i know think that the village is more at a higher place than it was in past years, what do you think?

Which era???? do u mean that if today's PVCC is as bad as the late 90's PVCC??? or the early 90's and late 80s PVCC??
heres my opinion.....the hardest Park Village Crips will always be from these two eras....the 1980's and early 90's. after that alot of them crazy mutha f---as got locked up. PVCC nowadays makes u think twice if u wanna fuk with them cuz they got all them big ass samoans.
But back then they had they had crazy ass big fukn samoans....like crazy like a hard as fool would think twice before f--king with one. The blacks too....the black PVCC's were broke as f-ck they didnt care...they used to jack peoples sneakers if they were nice....i mean like everyday shit....If u were gonna be walking anywhere by the village ur heart would have been pumping.....i know alot of crip niggas in compton would probably laugh at this....cuz they'd propbably get a pass if their in a non-rival crip hood......but not me. One time we jumped this samoan that was behind the louisiana chicken on the corner of alondra and wilmington...cuz we had gotten f-cked up there once so u know its payback.....well this big muthafucka made it into a fight....6 on 1 and we were ll scrappin like if it was a 1 on 1. We were therer like 15 minutes beating on him and it was comin out a drw till a good ass sock to the chin brought him down.....then we booked it ino nutty blocc hood
It was nothing personal....he was mad dogging (pvcc'c mad dogged any mexican thinking they 70s) so we were like fuk this nigga mad dogging 6 heads it was on! haha when we booked it after he hit the floor he still said fuck 70 LOL
theres all kind of stories as to why PVCC aint what it used to be....not on the block their not. i been in Park Village in the late 80s and eraly 90s....u could hav made a movie out that place. that shit was so hood.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”