Who runs what high schools (and JCs)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Who runs what high schools (and JCs)

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 14th, 2004, 11:23 pm

Can u name what gangs run the different high schools in L.A.? Whether they are the deepest, or if they basically control whats goin on, it could be more than just one at each school. Also, if you want, you can name who runs the JCs if anybody...I kno at Southwest, I call it "Crip college" but I donno if 111s run it, or if somebody else does.

All I know is Gardena is mainly Shotguns, and some G-13s, even tho there are a lot more gangs than just those there.

I heard it used to be a lot of fake bangin 60s at St. Bernards.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Who runs what high schools (and JCs)

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 15th, 2004, 2:46 am

LA High: Schoolyard Crip Gang/hillside viscous pimps, lots of catz try to say schoolyard aint runnin la high, but they was holding it down when I went there, Mansfields stay undercover at la high, schoolyards used to mash on fairfax gangstas to, I remember anytime some cat from bps or 20s would check in they usually get they ass kicked and check out the next day. Hillsides(baby schoolyards) be right outside the school in the alleys up in them houses and shit, bps and 20s stay undercover at la high to, they aint out there reppin they hood cuz crips got la high on lock, there some catz from broadways, 60s, 30s, 40s, 67 nhc, by yo self hustlahs. As for mexican gangs most catz would prolly say mid city stoners, but I be hearin from the homies that they be gettin mashed on by the 18sts. I dont care what no one say, bloods aint runnin la high and thats for sure.

Im takin guesses on these otha schools, I knew a few catz that went to these schools and I went to both for summer school.
Fairfax High: I dont no bout fairfax high, the school in a russian area, but I heard there is lots of schoolyards up at fairfax to, and lots of mansfields up there and them mark ass fairfax gangsta crips which dont exsist, hella them catz used to be up at fairfax, they sho as hell wasnt at la high.

Hamilton: Dont no much about hamilton, I kno lots of schoolyards go there to, along with blastin foos and playboy gangsta crips which there is probaly more of because hamilton near they hoods

LACES:I went to this school for a minute aint really no gangs at the school but there in by yo selfs hood.

Dorsey: Jungle Black P Stones runnin dorsey fa sho

Uni High: Sawtelles got Uni on lock.

Santa Monica High: SMG got santa monica on lock

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 15th, 2004, 9:51 pm

CRENSHAW-60'S RUNNIN IT DURIN AND AFTER SCHOOL ALSO ECC,40'S,55'S,67'S ,90'S ARE UP THERE TOO..

MANUEL ARTS-40'S RUNNIN IT (SO I HEARD)

DOMINGUEZ-SOUTH SIDE CC,ATLANTIC DRIVE KELLY'S AND SO ON

FREEMONT- FAMILY/MSB SWANS FROM WHAT I SEE WHEN the SHAW PLAYED THEM IN B-BALL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2004, 5:49 am

DOMINGUEZ YOU GOT HOLLY HOOD, LIME HOODS, AND LUEDERS PARK. I HAD PLENTY OF RELATIVES FROM HOLLY THAT GRADUATED FROM THERE THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT WENT THERE.

UNITY ONE

Unread post by UNITY ONE » January 16th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Centennial High (Compton Ca.) - Elms,Cedar,Trees,Fruit Town, probably more sets since my days of skippin out of that place!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2004, 6:56 pm

LOL YG FOR REAL ? DOMINGUEZ IS A SOUTHSIDE KELLY PARK HOODSTA SCHOOL THE BLOODS AVOID THAT SCHOOL OR THEY UNDERCOVER , ITS LIKE COMPTON HIGH , PERSONALY THE BLOODS SCHOOL I KNOW IN COMPTON ARE DAVIS JR AND CENTENNIAL HIGH

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 16th, 2004, 9:55 pm

thats what i figured but anywayz 1 way or the otha, one side is on the dl up there at dominguez

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » January 16th, 2004, 10:56 pm

how many of you were victims of gang violence growing up?

Dre

Unread post by Dre » February 3rd, 2004, 12:24 am

Y.G. wrote:DOMINGUEZ YOU GOT HOLLY HOOD, LIME HOODS, AND LUEDERS PARK. I HAD PLENTY OF RELATIVES FROM HOLLY THAT GRADUATED FROM THERE THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT WENT THERE.

I graduated in 2001 and all pirus was quiet. The first few days of school all pirus that banged got ran out. And southside ran dominguez. Then you had all them little young NHCC niggas.

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 3rd, 2004, 1:27 pm

who runs locke?

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 3rd, 2004, 3:00 pm

probly Huntas

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 3rd, 2004, 4:45 pm

or South Los

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 3rd, 2004, 5:22 pm

What about Washington, Manual Arts, Garfield, Gardena,Mlk magnet, Verb,Centennial,Inglewood, morningside,Lakewood...

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » February 3rd, 2004, 6:50 pm

washington-90's,rollin 100's block crip,cb4
manuel-either 40's or harlems
gardena-i would think shot guns and payback or gardena 13 u know
centennial-fruit towns and trees tops I think
inglewood-ing. family gang

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 3rd, 2004, 7:08 pm

Manual: 40's & hoodstas (30's are there but do not run it).
Dorsey: JStones & 20's
Crenshaw: 60's (40's there and other Crips. Damus waaaayy undercover.)
Locke: Crips (not sure which set now, it has been years)
Washington: 1E11 nhc(what bstomp said) cb4??????
Gardena: Shotgun
Dont know Compton schools.
LA: Yards, 30's (plenty damus there as well just quiet)
Hamilton: PlayboysGC (some Marvins and SA clicks).
All Inglewood H.S were and should still be run by damus
Cleveland (valley): Crips. Several hoods in the 90's were there and doing whatever they wanted.
Taft (valley): same as Cleveland.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 3rd, 2004, 7:11 pm

Manual: 40's & hoodstas (30's are there but do not run it).
Dorsey: JStones & 20's
Crenshaw: 60's (40's there and other Crips. Damus waaaayy undercover.)
Locke: Crips (not sure which set now, it has been years)
Washington: 1E11 nhc(what bstomp said) cb4??????
Gardena: Shotgun
Dont know Compton schools.
LA: Yards, 30's (plenty damus there as well just quiet)
Hamilton: PlayboysGC (some Marvins and SA clicks).
All Inglewood H.S were and should still be run by damus
Cleveland (valley): Crips. Several hoods in the 90's were there and doing whatever they wanted.
Taft (valley): same as Cleveland.

Some of this may have changed throughout the years. Most though I believe is the same (from what my little homies have told me over time).

Venice: Shorlines & V13

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 3rd, 2004, 9:10 pm

clevland is a mostly bloods, like 2p and shit

taft is crips, like orignal valley, tnb(30s) but i had a homegirl from 2p that went there, dont no if there as any more up there

LA High ran by schoolyards, bloods stay mad undercover u never see no red at that school, u see the occasinal bps and 20s tagged up but them niggaz wasnt tryna rep they shit cuz they would get the snot beat out of em

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 5th, 2004, 1:18 am

my baby sis' graduated from Gardena this past year. she told me they're really ain't no Shotguns there. most the Blacks just are crews or homies like Nymphos and some others i forgot. for the Bloods there, there's a buncha WSP (Samoans), RPB, couple Bounty Hunters. then you got a couple ese's up in there...Los Malos and maybe some G13.

but another homie who still goes there told me there's a gang of crips up in there...and lately, the Blood population be growin' too. buncha Bounty Hunters there now...

either way, you know who's who...the Bloods are always flammed up, crips are cripped out, etc...but nobody fucks with the Samoans from WSP and SOS in Gardena...they be red-flaggin' and they get left alone...big ass foo's. one foo prolly won't fit through a door without goin' sideways and squattin'...lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 5th, 2004, 3:13 am

CENTENNIAL (OR THE TEN) WILL ALWAYS BE A RU SCHOOL NELLAS, FRUIT TOWNS, TREE TOPS, AND EVEN A LOT OF BOUNTY HUNTAS GO UP THERE THAT SCHOOL AIN'T CHANGIN.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 5th, 2004, 3:15 am

OH YEAH I HEARD A LOT OF DENVA LANES GO TO WASHINGTON, BECAUSE I HAD A RELATIVE THAT WENT UP THERE AND SHE SAID THEY WOULD BE FIGHTIN WITH THE UG'S.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 5th, 2004, 3:17 am

ONE MORE THING I HAD TO RELATIVES THAT WERE GOIN THERE UP UNTIL 2000 THEY WAS FROM HOLLY HOOD AND THEM NIGGAZ WAS GETTIN DOWN ALL THE TIME.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 5th, 2004, 7:10 pm

kiCKer wrote:my baby sis' graduated from Gardena this past year. she told me they're really ain't no Shotguns there. most the Blacks just are crews or homies like Nymphos and some others i forgot. for the Bloods there, there's a buncha WSP (Samoans), RPB, couple Bounty Hunters. then you got a couple ese's up in there...Los Malos and maybe some G13.

but another homie who still goes there told me there's a gang of crips up in there...and lately, the Blood population be growin' too. buncha Bounty Hunters there now...

either way, you know who's who...the Bloods are always flammed up, crips are cripped out, etc...but nobody fucks with the Samoans from WSP and SOS in Gardena...they be red-flaggin' and they get left alone...big ass foo's. one foo prolly won't fit through a door without goin' sideways and squattin'...lol
Well that is probably true, because a lot of the Shotguns that were there in 99-2000 all graduated or dropped out by now. I remember at the graduation in 2000, all the bloods graduated in red chucks.

I think Gardena has relatively low problems as far as gang violence goes. the gangbangers there kno who bangs, but they don't really trip at school. Most of the fights there are from other problems than just gang related. At the 2003 graduation party when my homeboy finished (i graduated 02) the bounty huntas and shotguns were there throwin up their sets and all, but they weren't trippin bout anything, especially since they had graduated.

The black cliques are nymphos, and goodfellas is probably the other one u are thinkin about.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 10th, 2004, 6:27 pm

I'll take my guesses as well. Hope i'm right on most of them.

Muir- Denver Lanes, Raymonds
Pasadena Aut. High- Altadena Block
Duarte- Du Roc Crips
Azusa- Azusa 13
El Monte- El Monte Flores
Pomona- 456 Island
Ganesha- Sin Town
Garey- Pomona 12th Street
Norwalk- Orange St. Locos
Compton- Nutty Blocc
Baldwin Park- Baldwin Park 13
Carson- Keystones
Hawthrne- Water Gate
El Rancho- Pico Viejo, Pico Nuevo

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » February 20th, 2004, 6:06 pm

I wasnt aware that the Homies were running the "JC's" hehehhehehe
Gettin an eduction is always good.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 20th, 2004, 9:54 pm

Kev1 wrote:I'll take my guesses as well. Hope i'm right on most of them.

Muir- Denver Lanes, Raymonds
Pasadena Aut. High- Altadena Block
Duarte- Du Roc Crips
Azusa- Azusa 13
El Monte- El Monte Flores
Pomona- 456 Island
Ganesha- Sin Town
Garey- Pomona 12th Street
Norwalk- Orange St. Locos
Compton- Nutty Blocc
Baldwin Park- Baldwin Park 13
Carson- Keystones
Hawthrne- Water Gate
El Rancho- Pico Viejo, Pico Nuevo

Carson High does not have that much of a gang problem. And second off, the ONLY active gang that goes to Carson is Catskill Street Locos. Keystone doesn't really go there cause most of there youngsters are locked up, dead, or drop outs. And plus, Carson High is right by Carson 13 hood, so they would be getting whooped if they ever went there. Anyways, paz homie

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 26th, 2004, 1:50 am

R-Tistic wrote:
kiCKer wrote:my baby sis' graduated from Gardena this past year. she told me they're really ain't no Shotguns there. most the Blacks just are crews or homies like Nymphos and some others i forgot. for the Bloods there, there's a buncha WSP (Samoans), RPB, couple Bounty Hunters. then you got a couple ese's up in there...Los Malos and maybe some G13.

Well that is probably true, because a lot of the Shotguns that were there in 99-2000 all graduated or dropped out by now. I remember at the graduation in 2000, all the bloods graduated in red chucks.

I think Gardena has relatively low problems as far as gang violence goes. the gangbangers there kno who bangs, but they don't really trip at school. Most of the fights there are from other problems than just gang related. At the 2003 graduation party when my homeboy finished (i graduated 02) the bounty huntas and shotguns were there throwin up their sets and all, but they weren't trippin bout anything, especially since they had graduated.

The black cliques are nymphos, and goodfellas is probably the other one u are thinkin about.
you was at the '03 graduation? i was there too...i seen a buncha WSP uso's, but none of the blacks really stood out as a Blood or crip. my sis' is koo with a couple of the nymphos

and goodfellas...haha...they jumped my homie once when they tried to jack him for money but he refused...he came back and fucked all them up...

hey homie...you went to Bishop? what's yo name?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 26th, 2004, 10:06 am

bgCASPER wrote:LOL YG FOR REAL ? DOMINGUEZ IS A SOUTHSIDE KELLY PARK HOODSTA SCHOOL THE BLOODS AVOID THAT SCHOOL OR THEY UNDERCOVER , ITS LIKE COMPTON HIGH , PERSONALY THE BLOODS SCHOOL I KNOW IN COMPTON ARE DAVIS JR AND CENTENNIAL HIGH
SAY CASPER I KNOW A CAT DOWN HERE WHO GRADUATED FROM DOMINGUEZ, AND HE'S ALWAYS HOLLIN OUT SOUTH-SIDE THIS AND THAT BUT HE DONT BANG...HE GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE DOWN HERE....HE'S COOL AS HELL BUT SOME OF THE HOMEYS SAY HE "CUZZ'S" 2 MUCH....LOL.....I DONT WANNA DROP HIS FULL NAME BUT WE CALL HIM D'MOYER....HE'S BOUT 28, 29...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 26th, 2004, 12:35 pm

WASHINGTON HI

120 RAC
1E11 NHC
ALL ROLLIN 100'S

Dre

Unread post by Dre » February 29th, 2004, 8:36 pm

carson high has some samoans that are bloods and they have those niggas frome east coast.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 29th, 2004, 9:02 pm

kiCKer wrote: you was at the '03 graduation? i was there too...i seen a buncha WSP uso's, but none of the blacks really stood out as a Blood or crip. my sis' is koo with a couple of the nymphos

and goodfellas...haha...they jumped my homie once when they tried to jack him for money but he refused...he came back and "oops I used profanity and I might get banned" all them up...

hey homie...you went to Bishop? what's yo name?
Yeah I was there. What are WSP uso's? I kno that it was a lot of shotguns because I knew them from my neighborhood but they weren't dressed like they bang.

Yeah I went to bishop, did u? My name is Ronald, c/o 02, shortest black dude in the class, made beats

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 1st, 2004, 12:35 am

WSP Uso's r Westside Piru members.. Uso is a Samoan Word for Brother.. and i think the Westside Piru's mostly consist of Samoan Members.. so this may be why he called them WSP Uso's.. anyone correct me if im wrong..

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 1st, 2004, 2:03 am

R-tistic...JuniorX is right...i mean Samoan WSP's...uso means brother. i also call them "hamos", which is what the Filipino heads call them. and yeah...the blacks i seen was dressed up. i did see a few chillin' behind the bleachers all banged out, but they didn't come all flammed up or cripped out. and Ronald?...hmm...i graduated '01 homie. ya might know me...me and my boy was always freestylin' at lunch...his name was Richard...mine is Jason. i'll look up the yearbook for ya...stay up...peace~

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”