what hoods DO YOU like to go in?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

what hoods DO YOU like to go in?

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 16th, 2004, 6:56 pm

on the flip side of what hoods DONT you like to go in, what hoods are cool for you to go in? im curious to see what some of you fellas have to say on this. peace...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: what hoods DO YOU like to go in?

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2004, 7:35 pm

LOLOL
I LOVE TO GO IN SOUTH PARK AND RIDE DOWN GREENLEAF THEN I ALSO LOVE ATLANTIC DRIVE AND I LOVE LONG BEACH BLVD , I ALSO LOVE LAKEWOOD MALL , AND COMPTON STATION I LIKE ROLLIN DOWN CREENSHAW IN THE LEIMERT PARK AREA ON THE WEEK END I WOULD ALSO LOVE THAT VENICE BEACH BEACH FRONT I REMEMBER back IN THE DAYS I WOULD GO THERE WITH MY LIL HOMIES THEY WAS DOIN A SHOW THERE THEY LATER BECAME FAMOUS RNB SUPASTARS WE WENT THERE AND GOT TO KNOW PEOPLE FROM OTHER PART OF TOWN THEY WOULD HOOK US UP ON SOME HOUSE PARTYS IN WEST L.A AND FEW OTHER DIRTS OR WORK WE WOULD DO FOR THEM AND START MAKIN SOME FERIA WITH THEM RICH BOYS ...

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 19th, 2004, 3:56 am

LiL Valley-I grew up there, still recognized and respected there.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 19th, 2004, 12:50 pm

Impala wrote:LiL Valley-I grew up there, still recognized and respected there.
Did you ever know Rudy from LV? His people owned a car dealership on Whittier Blvd?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 19th, 2004, 2:08 pm

The only Rudy I knew lived on Sunol & Whittier; I think they called him Bear but when we were kids, he was known as "T.J. Rudy".

I lived on Verona where it meets Downey Rd. But this was a long time ago; Moved there when I was 3 in 64, moved out when I was 14 in 75.
Most of the gente I knew either passed on or moved out but a few of the old familias stayed and these gente still remember me and my familia (10 of us)
Even after moving, me and my bros/sisters always went back. Weddings/funerals etc.
Also the corazon of LiL Valley is down Rowan into Eagle & 6th; that whole hood in there. We were LV too but we were like by the cementaries..the outskirts.

Anyway I think the Rudy I knew aint the same one you know.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 19th, 2004, 2:09 pm

The only Rudy I knew lived on Sunol & Whittier; I think they called him Bear but when we were kids, he was known as "T.J. Rudy".

I lived on Verona where it meets Downey Rd. But this was a long time ago; Moved there when I was 3 in 64, moved out when I was 14 in 75.
Most of the gente I knew either passed on or moved out but a few of the old familias stayed and these gente still remember me and my familia (10 of us)
Even after moving, me and my bros/sisters always went back. Weddings/funerals etc.
Also the corazon of LiL Valley is down Rowan into Eagle & 6th; that whole hood in there. We were LV too but we were like by the cementaries..the outskirts.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 20th, 2004, 4:01 pm

Impala wrote:The only Rudy I knew lived on Sunol & Whittier; I think they called him Bear but when we were kids, he was known as "T.J. Rudy".

Qvole. Nah its a different Rudy. He about 28. Alrato. Paz

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » January 26th, 2004, 12:14 am

I have explored lots of varrios, some I don't like going in, some I like going in, but I like going into the territory of the Du Roc Crips and Duarte Eastside on Mountain Ave. south of Duarte Rd. a lot because I grew up on California Ave. about a block from their territory. I explored the hood about a week ago and saw some graffiti war between the two. I saw an old abandoned house with a door opened on Mountain at a street called Beckville that said " DUARTE EASTSIDE SGV 13". On Mountain and Euclid, I saw a bunch of Du Roc graffiti that was on an electric box or whatever those things are called that have codes on them, while some old graffiti by them was painted over.

I was in the El Monte Flores hood at Peck Rd. between Garvey and Ramona and saw a trash bin with the words "EMF" in blocky, colorful style that Mexican gangs use a lot. They tagged the street light poles very bad, and their graffiti on the 10 freeway requires a construction crew to get rid of it, closing the Peck Rd. on-ramp in February 2004 all the way to I think March 2007. Very interesting to see indeed.

Another one I frquently visit is where the Raymond Ave. Crips, The Pasadena Denver Lanes, and The Summit Ave. Bloods control between Fair Oaks Ave. (West), Marengo Ave. (East), Mountain St. (South), and Washington Blvd. (North), where Black graffiti is in countless amounts. Even though that neighborhood is risky to go in, I think it's interesting to examine the graffiti.

Those are my favorite 3 varrios to go in.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 29th, 2004, 2:03 pm

NIGGAZ ON THIS FORM ARE SOUNDING LIKE TOURIST OR SOMETHING. DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS A ATTRACTION TO RIDE THROUGH LOS ANGELES HOODS. IT IS NOT A ATTRACTION. PICTURE WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH WHO ACTUALLY STAY IN THOS HOODS. THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THOSE GANG INFESTED NEIGHBORHOODS WHO ARE TRYIN TO MAKE IT OUT THE GHETTO BUT ARE TRAPPED IN THE GHETTO BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS OF STRUGGLE. IF YOU ASK ME, I THINK EVERYONE IN THIS FORM IS FROM THE VALLEY OR THE SUBURBS AND YALL WANNA BE FROM LA SO BAD AND LOVE LA SO MUCH. HALF OF YALL DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT LIFE IN THE HOOD. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA LIKE GOING IN SOMEONES HOOD. THATS LIKE GOING IN A TRAP. NIGGAZ TAKING TOURS LOOKING TO SEE WHOS OUT, SOUNDIN LIKE STRAIGHT GANGBANG GROUPIES.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 29th, 2004, 2:07 pm

Lol @ SNAP400. Funny. Maybe we could start up a hood tour. It would have to be a bullet proof bus though because you know the hoodsters would dump on it everytime it came through.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 29th, 2004, 3:02 pm

SNAP400 wrote:NIGGAZ ON THIS FORM ARE SOUNDING LIKE TOURIST OR SOMETHING. DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS A ATTRACTION TO RIDE THROUGH LOS ANGELES HOODS. IT IS NOT A ATTRACTION. PICTURE WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH WHO ACTUALLY STAY IN THOS HOODS. THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THOSE GANG INFESTED NEIGHBORHOODS WHO ARE TRYIN TO MAKE IT OUT THE GHETTO BUT ARE TRAPPED IN THE GHETTO BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS OF STRUGGLE. IF YOU ASK ME, I THINK EVERYONE IN THIS FORM IS FROM THE VALLEY OR THE SUBURBS AND YALL WANNA BE FROM LA SO BAD AND LOVE LA SO MUCH. HALF OF YALL DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT LIFE IN THE HOOD. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA LIKE GOING IN SOMEONES HOOD. THATS LIKE GOING IN A TRAP. NIGGAZ TAKING TOURS LOOKING TO SEE WHOS OUT, SOUNDIN LIKE STRAIGHT GANGBANG GROUPIES.

ha ha, you right about how them people probably feel about people drivin thru their hood but as far as NOT knowing about the hood you sure are wrong on that one about me. someone made a thread about the hoods you WOUL'NT want to go to and i see all this talk about this hood and that hood, about how dangerous they are, so i put this one up to see what hoods are more lax now. i been from my hood for over 35 years and i been to almost EVERY hood, mostly chicano hoods but a gang of black hoods too around the compton, paramount, lynwood, norwalk and artesia area. and i was curious to see if any of them hoods i have been to have mellowed out. anyways thats why i posted this thread, i aint got no control where people take it from there...

TMAN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TMAN » January 29th, 2004, 3:39 pm

SNAP400 wrote:NIGGAZ ON THIS FORM ARE SOUNDING LIKE TOURIST OR SOMETHING. DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS A ATTRACTION TO RIDE THROUGH LOS ANGELES HOODS. IT IS NOT A ATTRACTION. PICTURE WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH WHO ACTUALLY STAY IN THOS HOODS. THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THOSE GANG INFESTED NEIGHBORHOODS WHO ARE TRYIN TO MAKE IT OUT THE GHETTO BUT ARE TRAPPED IN THE GHETTO BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS OF STRUGGLE. IF YOU ASK ME, I THINK EVERYONE IN THIS FORM IS FROM THE VALLEY OR THE SUBURBS AND YALL WANNA BE FROM LA SO BAD AND LOVE LA SO MUCH. HALF OF YALL DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT LIFE IN THE HOOD. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA LIKE GOING IN SOMEONES HOOD. THATS LIKE GOING IN A TRAP. NIGGAZ TAKING TOURS LOOKING TO SEE WHOS OUT, SOUNDIN LIKE STRAIGHT GANGBANG GROUPIES.
I like what you said here, but understand that some of us have a curiosity about the life since it is different then our own. I respect it enough that I wouldn't go unless I bought a ticket on Crockitt's bus tour. Hell, I break out in a sweat 20 miles away from Detroit when I go down there.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » January 29th, 2004, 4:04 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:on the flip side of what hoods DONT you like to go in, what hoods are cool for you to go in? im curious to see what some of you fellas have to say on this. peace...
Why would you want to go into somebody else hood if not to start sht? You don't go into other peoples hoods unless your invited cause thats just disrespect.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 29th, 2004, 7:29 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
stateraised2000 wrote:on the flip side of what hoods DONT you like to go in, what hoods are cool for you to go in? im curious to see what some of you fellas have to say on this. peace...
Why would you want to go into somebody else hood if not to start sht? You don't go into other peoples hoods unless your invited cause thats just disrespect.

why would i want to go into somebodys else's hood unless i'm invited??? ha ha, ese put it this way, you think i AINT going to somebodys hood if i wanna see my son? i aint there to start pedo just to visit my blood, and i aint gonna go to the big homies there and ask "permission" to be on my sons street, thats just an example...
another thing i been to alot of hoods other than to start sh_it, i got compadres from king kobras, in laws from whittier varrio locos and camaradas from so many hoods i cant even start to count, yeah im cool with their homies and party with them but i aint ever needed a invitation. so how would that be disrespect by going to their hood to see there homies? break that one down to me...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » January 29th, 2004, 8:54 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:[quote="stateraised2000"
Why would you want to go into somebody else hood if not to start sht? You .

why would i want to go into somebodys else's hood unless i'm invited??? ha ha, ese put it this way, you think i AINT going to somebodys hood if i wanna see my son? i aint there to start pedo just to visit my blood, and i aint gonna go to the big homies there and ask "permission" to be on my sons street, thats just an example...
another thing i been to alot of hoods other than to start sh_it, i got compadres from king kobras, in laws from whittier varrio locos and camaradas from so many hoods i cant even start to count, yeah im cool with their homies and party with them but i aint ever needed a invitation. so how would that be disrespect by going to their hood to see there homies? break that one down to me...
Theres a difference between going into somebody's hood without knowing anybody and knowing cats. If you know somebody, you basically got a pass. You don't go into your rivals hood and hang out do you?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 29th, 2004, 9:07 pm

""You don't go into your rivals hood and hang out do you?""

havent lived all these years doing that...peace.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 29th, 2004, 11:04 pm

Get with it. SR knows what it be. Only a fool goes around making a lot of noise and leaving their footprint wherever they go. Get real people. That ain't SR. But that may be some youngsters or something.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » January 30th, 2004, 3:23 am

There's a big azz difference between sightseeing through enemies hoods and sneaking in when nobody's around, ya heard. Age dont matter. 1

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 13th, 2004, 11:33 am

I LIKE TO GO THROW MY HOOD'S...
RAYMOND OUT...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 11:37 am

Mine and only mine. It keeps me breathing longer and it's a rule of the game. I stay outta your hood and you stay outta mine.

There are hoods that I know I can go in for legitimate reasons and some hoods I can go to just kick it in. There are also hoods that I know I shouldn't be in and have to do so at my own risk sometimes.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 13th, 2004, 11:58 am

I LIKE TO GO TO MY HOOD STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN BUT I'M A TRAVELER SO ITS NO TELLIN WHERE I'MMA END UP. EVEN THO I ADMIT TO HAVIN CURIOSITY ABOUT OTHER HOODS, AS A RAYMOND I ALREADY ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ITS PLACES I SHOULDNT BE AND PLACES I'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE...

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 13th, 2004, 12:06 pm

I like it in dlb's hood ova around 118th, I lived over there for a while and its way more popin then mid city, over here we be like the only niggaz posted on the porch, ova there everyone just outside and everyone coo, aint no white people either(I aint racist I just like bein around black people) Over here people be askin us why we be sittin on the porch, they dont understand that we just be posted and junk. But ova there everyone was just outside, cats used to let us use the swimmin pool across the street, I aint even know em, and there was hella more cats that I could fuck with on the music tip over ther.

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 18th, 2004, 12:26 pm

I like Inglewood and Crenshaw District...top notch women...LOL

Ladera and Overhill too...uppity hoes

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 5th, 2004, 2:35 pm

i stay in el segundo. but you'll always find me up in the city of c-arson

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 11th, 2004, 12:30 pm

i used to live @ 19th and Colorado in SM. damn I miss it. chill as hell.

spikey_2008

Unread post by spikey_2008 » March 17th, 2004, 8:54 pm

Im down with brookhollow yo.Thats were me and my hommies b chillin.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 17th, 2004, 9:05 pm

wcrockets wrote:Lol @ SNAP400. Funny. Maybe we could start up a hood tour. It would have to be a bullet proof bus though because you know the hoodsters would dump on it everytime it came through.

THE HOODSTERS?? LOL HOODSTA'S AND THAS NE HOOD HOMIE

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 19th, 2004, 11:45 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 19th, 2004, 2:45 pm

when i was a youngin, i used to like to go through Fillmore and Hunters Point... but that aint good for my health

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 19th, 2004, 3:44 pm

Hunter's Point. You from the Bay Area.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 4:05 pm

I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM HUNTER POINT.
I HAVE ALOT OF CUZZINS FROM THERE.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » March 19th, 2004, 5:47 pm

wcrockets wrote:Hunter's Point. You from the Bay Area.
Fremont

yeah he's from the east bay.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”