Compton Barrios

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton Barrios

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2013, 1:16 am

[quote="Lonewolf"]Well I tried to put out a south sider map of Comptone., like others, I don’t know much about new tag-banger krews turned varrio., that’s like 90s and 2k’s for me, don’t know much about that from anywhere., but anyways, you ever seen that HBO series called VICE? The latest one has CHI-RAQ, Chicago’s gangland special, what caught my attention is the fact that a gang map changes all the time, it does not remain the same, sometimes it changes from day to day, just like BGCasper said he’d like to do his map, street by street., that’s a trip, and if that’s the case, why even call it a varrio anymore? Just stick with “gang” and leave it at that, que no? ., Down here where I’ve been staying in San Diego, all the mayor players are still in their same geographical areas, but they call them “zones” ., operational zones is really what we’re maping, no? ., I mean, A13 is said to operate comfortably as far south as Greenleaf., so too Setentas., and yeah man, CV2 may be all tucked in east of Atlantic and in the Sans, but East Compton is their operating domain since 1952, that’s why they call their varrio “Segundo,” ., CV3 used to have a large chunk of Compton east of Alameda, but it slowly eroded, just like their Willowbrook neighborhood which was around Vesta Street, all the way up to Lucien., that’s all Locos 13 neighborhood now, which was at one time also Tortilla Flats, right? It’s all a trip, I can't put a date on gang map that’s always in flux., I’m just going by the operating zones where you’re most likely to run into someone claiming that varrio., sort of like that CVOAKst where I mapped them north of CV3., las time I flew thru there, Paragons had that area marked up all the way south to even Pine, and the POGC where on the east side of Long Beach Blvd., so go figure., But chet man, what you said about CVOAk not going past Santa Fe and staying in that industrial area, chingao man, how can anyone survive for long with just yard trailers and warehouses as their varrio? Crazy! ., Bueno pues, I gave it a shot at a Comptonite map e ya pues., next up on the list ~> Lynwood., trace them Rude Mob, Dukes, Young Chicks y mas![/quote]
yeah that cv oak st is a trip but they tight with largo i mean real tight so if they have a back side it would be more toward largo or even rose street than across santa fe ...cause the oak park is on cv3 hood or disputed zone the blp are owning euclid nowadays

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2013, 1:30 am

[quote="MARTINEZ"]* Lynwood Young Crowd

* Lywnood Varrio Paragons

* Lynwood Rude Boys

* Lynwood Mob

* Lynwood Locos - formerly Josephine Street

* Lynwood Dukes

all are near or border and play with with Compton gang scene[/quote]the one major nobody even mention is lv el segundo its just on cpt front side just next to blp and cv3 ...lvp i talked about it previously ...yeah its the number one lv fighting cv3 since their existence ..l mob is more on watts side rude boy a smal ass varrio forgot the bounderys but not in the compton front more down town lwd other side of frwy on norton and california and what out fir street

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 11th, 2013, 7:05 am

Rude Boys aint that small

for a while... they were the deepest of all Lynwood varrios

they had paper too... a chingo of ballers

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 11th, 2013, 12:06 pm

RUDE BOYS

A.k.a. RUDOS

Headquartered at ALMA (Ave) STREET

Their Varrio is centered at Norton & Califas Avenues

(N) Century, (S) Platt, (E) MLK, (W) L.B. Blvd.,

Although they are known to roam past L.B. Blvd into Poplar, Barlow and Oakwood, which at one time that area was considered to be LVPgs, but now LVTraviesos claim Oakwood Avenue.

RUDOS also roam south to meet up and even mix with the Lynwood MOB, south of Lynwood Park.

Lynwood MOB (1980s) is from the Lynwood Park neighborhood, south to Fernwood, and even past that, past the freeway all the way to Josephine and Virginia streets. FIR STREET would be the heart of their neighborhood.

RUDE BOYS and Lynwood MOB are rumored to have cliqued up, and now go by RUDE MOB (?) Hence the slogan “MOBbin’ with RUDEness”

North of the RUDE BOYS are the Lynwood DUKES

(N) Tweedy, (S) Century / Abbott, (W) State, (E) California

At one time the DUKES extended north past Tweedy with their Nebraska Chikos clique, but that clique went defunct, and the DUKES are no longer holding that area.

Originally the DUKES went by Lynwood Ghetto 13, or simply Lynwood 13, but then everybody around was claiming Lynwood Varrio this and Lynwood Varrio that, and then there came up also South Side Lynwood, over by the neighborhood surrounding the High School.

SSLWD13 (N) Imperial, (S) MLK, (W) Bullis, (E) Atlantic

Lynwood (Ghetto) 13 did not want to be confused with anyone else, decided on keeping it original and old school, and adopted their first generation name of DUKES for their varrio, but without adding Lynwood Varrio, just simply kept it as Lynwood DUKES. Their later generations have been the Morgan Cyklons, Nebraska Chikos and Criminals cliques.

South of L’DKS is the OSGOOD BLOCK headquartered at Osgood Avenue.

OBLS is a small hood tucked-in-between..
(N) Century, (S) Norton, (E) State, (W) Capistrano

They go by OBLS but are known to also add LV to their tags. The Locos was their first clique, followed by the Midgets.

Next to OBLS to the west are the SANTA FE LOCOS in all the “HUNDREDS” streets, along Santa Fe Avenue. Their neighborhood is on the opposite side of Alameda facing La Weigand Colonia Watts.

East of SFLS & south of OBLS are the LVTraviesos, a.k.a. Troublemakers, from Bellinger to L.B. Blvd, banging Oakwood Avenue with their Winos, Baby Locos and Tiny locos cliques.

All 3 varrios, OBLS, SFLS & LVTvs are in the area that once used to be part of LVParagons.

LVPARAGONS is said to be the oldest and original Lynwood Varrio, going back to the late 1950s. LVPgs commanded an area that extended from (N) Century, (W) Alameda, (E) Bullis Road, (S) Euclid Avenue.

LVP used to control the HUNDREDS, Norton, Poplar, and Imperial west of MLK, but now LVP is mostly south of the freeway mixed in with BNG (BANNING STREET).

LVP and BNG have a love-hate relationship. They can be found partying together, but still beef it. The BNG crowd grew big and has reached numbers over a hundred strong with their 3 generations of gangsters Locos, Chicos and Crimeys (Criminals) cliques.

An anomaly in the BNG & LVP zone is Lynwood Varrio EL SEGUNDO on the little strip of El Segundo Blvd filled with trailer parks, apartments and a couple of rown of houses. LVES does not seem to have much of a presence in their birth grounds anymore, but are now spread out living all over Lynwood. Little LVES is known to blast on people, and has racketed up a documented membership of over a hundred.

So while LVP is the oldest and controlled most of the west side, on the east side of the city YOUNG CROWD is said to be the second oldest Lynwood Varrio. YOUNG CROWD is documented to be on Police maps since at least the early 1970s.

YC original neighborhood is located in the Lynwood Gardens community, but they spread up all the way to Imperial Hwy, controlling east of Atlantic Avenue. The construction of the Century Fwy split their neighborhood in to two halves. The northern part surrounds LUGO PARK, and the older part is down by Lwd Gardens HAM PARK around Rayborn, Wright, Clark, Lavinia, all east of Atlantic.

The Lwd Gardens part has had to contest with others like LVCOMPITAS from the Carlin Avenue neighborhood area. LVCPTS have a decent representation with their Carlin Devils and Gangsters cliques.

North of Carlin, roaming around in-between Atlantic Avenue and Bullis Road you have the Krazy Katz (LVKZK).

Originally from South Central L.A. from back in the 1980s. Los Gatos Locos 42ND Street gang were rock-a-billy’s the same as the MLC Moonlight Cats.

SS38ST put the pressure on both the MLC and KZK to clique up. Some KZK cliqued up but most said chale and ended up beefing it with SS38ST. Some KZK moved to Lynwood, and they set up there since just before the Century freeway was opened up for trafico. The original KZK42 from SCLA faded or got locked up for jales, but the LV Crazy Cats have kept it going.

Other more newer locos have sprung up in the area, like the MWS MARIWUAMOS on Agnes Avenue, and the LVSSG South Side Gangsters on Olanda Street, but they’re more recent and have yet to make it past the decade. And then there’s others little older varrios like the TRISTES (Lynwood Varrio Sad Boys) which are known to be active with their Harris Street Locos clique, but little is known about their history.

Lynwood Varrios even though they have main operating zones, the raza there moves around. Lynwood is like the typical big little town (city) where you kick it with some, but you live somewhere else. Lynwood is your town, and therefore Lynwood is your varrio., there ain’t no markers on the streets keeping one locked up to a corner. You roam around, and when you run into someone from out of town, you hit ‘em up, and if they ain’t from Lynwood, pues ya sabes, ponle!

This is just a little something on the Lynwood Varrios., add to it!

Ps. Map in the Works!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 11th, 2013, 4:41 pm

bgcasper wrote:yeah that cv oak st is a trip but they tight with largo i mean real tight so if they have a back side it would be more toward largo or even rose street than across santa fe ...cause the oak park is on cv3 hood or disputed zone the blp are owning euclid nowadays

orale, i was checking out their tags on the walls, and yeah they hit up "OAKS"
CVOaks Street, and yeah Largo hits up the same walls and they don't cross each other out
they both cross out CV3 and Locos 13
i had them wrong on the map like you said
i was thinking oak instead of Oaks

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 11th, 2013, 4:52 pm

bgcasper wrote:YEAH YOU ARE PARTLY RITE CV132 HAVE presence in many area from lynwood to even south east cpt but no hood that i know of only an apartment here and a spot over there ...
i was following up on it, and i found that CV132 DIABLOS came from la one thirty second, right across from Enterprise Park., small hood between Central and Salinas Avenues

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 11th, 2013, 5:22 pm

bgcasper wrote:my only real question is what is 119 118 doin there i only know of 117 there and cpcc nothing else ...

where would you put CV118 & CV119?

i have CV119 running down on Elva, all he way to 127th (?)
and CV118 on the oposote side running down Slater down to 16th (?)

(?)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2013, 8:37 am

yeah i agree on most very nice info thanks for the reading also there was a varrio fir street and yes l mob and rb are cool but cv132 and central dont make them l.a ...its inside compton zone than nhcc is from rancho dominguez than ...the cv3 click who was deep west cpt was the one in fhcc the use to cal them selfs cutdowners cv3 they exctinct ? yeah obl's they still around west of rb but lvp still have presence in the 100's and in their old norton side but most them are in the cpt part of lwd ...el segundo dont seems to own none of the apartments on el segundo the trailer is inside the industrial zone were oaks are but its owned by bng also the colorfull apartments on el segundo west of peach street is lvp but if you cross peach east bound on your left you have an apartment complex and after that a small park thats cblp them vatos own euclid but seems their el segundo ownership stop at peach than the rest of lv el segundo are west on alpine and el segundo but very rare

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2013, 8:38 am

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="bgcasper"]my only real question is what is 119 118 doin there i only know of 117 there and cpcc nothing else ...[/quote]

(?)[/quote] well what year because to me they dont exist i only saw them in other hood shit list

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 18th, 2013, 11:59 am

bgcasper wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
bgcasper wrote:my only real question is what is 119 118 doin there i only know of 117 there and cpcc nothing else ...

(?)
well what year because to me they dont exist i only saw them in other hood shit list
orale, so they were short timers on the calles, huh!?

so CV117 is the only one still holding it down in that zone?
what's their slogan ~ MESS WITH THE SEVEN, GET SENT TO HEAVEN

http://brownkingdom.forumotion.com/

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2013, 2:58 am

yeah to my knowledge they the vatos around there ..

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 23rd, 2013, 1:49 am

CVBkm is comptone varrio Born krazy minded 13,
Attachments
file-3.jpeg
file-3.jpeg (42.19 KiB) Viewed 18253 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2013, 10:14 am

welcom back street 8)

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 28th, 2013, 6:38 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:CVBkm is comptone varrio Born Krazy Minded 13,

BKM ~> seen them hit up on the walls all up in the 2k's
going up on Alameda from DV13 going up towards LA
krazy!

Alien to what a Chicano Mind would think of back in the day!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 30th, 2013, 9:50 am

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="streetsIswatchin"]CVBkm is comptone varrio Born Krazy Minded 13,[/quote]

krazy!

Alien to what a Chicano Mind would think of back in the day![/quote]
i think they started mid end 80's

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 1st, 2013, 6:27 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:CVBkm is comptone varrio Born Krazy Minded 13,

krazy!

Alien to what a Chicano Mind would think of back in the day!
i think they started mid end 80's

BKM from the mid-80s, serio man? I remember seen their tags up maybe late 90s, but yeah man, kam, bkm, tik, anything like that was alien to a chicano mind from prior decades, imo.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 1st, 2013, 9:19 pm

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Lonewolf"][quote="streetsIswatchin"]CVBkm is comptone varrio Born Krazy Minded 13,[/quote]

krazy!

Alien to what a Chicano Mind would think of back in the day![/quote]
i think they started mid end 80's[/quote]

BKM from the mid-80s, serio man? I remember seen their tags up maybe late 90s, but yeah man, kam, bkm, tik, anything like that was alien to a chicano mind from prior decades, imo.[/quote]
i think they were part of the tgc generation era of crew who waas very crips like vatos talkin like c's and b's those crew merged on the year 89 90 but since i dont know i didnt want to offense those with precise knowledge like street so i say a non precise date but they are the generation before jsc msk dtk because they was at the meetings of la eme in 95

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 1st, 2013, 9:24 pm

[quote="Lonewolf"]COMPTONE TRESE
sureno varrios operating zones

how right or wrong is this map?
i know bgcasper has something to say about it :lol: lol

[url=http://s75.photobucket.com/user/mrdogto ... 3.jpg.html][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/ ... a57563.jpg[/img][/url]

i don't know whats up but there's a chunk on the eastern edge of the map not showing (?)[/quote] ask street were cv bkm is its not were you put it and it never was ..they basicely are all over atf who are their black allied since their creation like ssadnhkp was for cvtg but not like cv70 and lpp since cv70 exxisted prior to lpp ..those are contrary they are chicano crew born inside crip established hood

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 4th, 2013, 3:13 am

CVbkm13 was formed in 1994, vatos have served in the pen and throughout the system, u can easily meet someone from many varrios and they will have known Compton bkm's. Bkm was never part of Atf but was always a rival to CV70tls, the 70tls didnt like a rival mexican group draining recruits. and Atf seemed to like a mexican rival to 70tls so it seems that people believe the Bkm gang was part of the ATf but never was. Bkm stayed cool with the spook towns and acacias because if a problem occured or anything it stayed down to a fist fight and nothing more, no gunplay. thurough respect was given from both sides. many og spook towns and bkm's have respect for each other even tho today the youngsters have a mind of their own. CVkam does not exist anymore so doesnt CVKCC which was up for a minute till they got served and disappeared. Bkm has taken losses and is still up. even though cvbkm has spread out already Tichenor street is where the main hood is and is claimed. Msk was formed before Bkm in 1991 inside cv70tls hood and in ABCC hood but they died out and joined 70tls . Youngsters, mostly little wannabe 70tls started Msk back up in 1995 but never fully joined 70tls for whatever reason and these days are known as 70 rejects as a diss like Dtk. it looks like CVM4L are cool with the CV70chs and beef with the 70chico rivals CG & TG and others.
these days u see alot of new cv's like cvdtw cvofa cvogs cvkak...etc, its because youngsters want their own identity not be a part of a old varrio doing work for them against other vatos like yourself for unknown reasons or old beefs, they want to earn their stripes on someone who did them wrong. cv70tls these days are in a peacetreat/ceasfire with the tflats and in my days coming up the tflats killed speedy from 70tls dirty for no reason just for the fun of it and for them to be cool now is a betrayel to me so i think the youngsters also see soemthing to this as well in different ways

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 4th, 2013, 4:15 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:CVbkm13 was formed in 1994, vatos have served in the pen and throughout the system, u can easily meet someone from many varrios and they will have known Compton bkm's. Bkm was never part of Atf but was always a rival to CV70tls, the 70tls didnt like a rival mexican group draining recruits. and Atf seemed to like a mexican rival to 70tls so it seems that people believe the Bkm gang was part of the ATf but never was. Bkm stayed cool with the spook towns and acacias because if a problem occured or anything it stayed down to a fist fight and nothing more, no gunplay. thurough respect was given from both sides. many og spook towns and bkm's have respect for each other even tho today the youngsters have a mind of their own. CVkam does not exist anymore so doesnt CVKCC which was up for a minute till they got served and disappeared. Bkm has taken losses and is still up. even though cvbkm has spread out already Tichenor street is where the main hood is and is claimed. Msk was formed before Bkm in 1991 inside cv70tls hood and in ABCC hood but they died out and joined 70tls . Youngsters, mostly little wannabe 70tls started Msk back up in 1995 but never fully joined 70tls for whatever reason and these days are known as 70 rejects as a diss like Dtk. it looks like CVM4L are cool with the CV70chs and beef with the 70chico rivals CG & TG and others.
these days u see alot of new cv's like cvdtw cvofa cvogs cvkak...etc, its because youngsters want their own identity not be a part of a old varrio doing work for them against other vatos like yourself for unknown reasons or old beefs, they want to earn their stripes on someone who did them wrong. cv70tls these days are in a peacetreat/ceasfire with the tflats and in my days coming up the tflats killed speedy from 70tls dirty for no reason just for the fun of it and for them to be cool now is a betrayel to me so i think the youngsters also see soemthing to this as well in different ways
tf x 70 even joined forces in some outstate work the tf would even use some 70 for some shit i read that because one tf turned snitch checc the article i posted about cvtf they mention it ...nice to read you street yeah a gang of small crews but a lot still tight with their og hood i think the dtw are originated by chic70s since they in the lpp bullis rd not far from dtk who is older u had dtk and msk as cv70 crew hit up all over before any dtw ..also some tfats crew names tmws be hittin walls all over ..one thing i dont get you remember cvcmf wasnt a crew around your hood because the cmf nowadays seems to be some lvp and bng youngster

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 12th, 2013, 12:20 am

tf x 70 even joined forces in some outstate work the tf would even use some 70 for some shit i read that because one tf turned snitch checc the article i posted about cvtf they mention it ...nice to read you street yeah a gang of small crews but a lot still tight with their og hood i think the dtw are originated by chic70s since they in the lpp bullis rd not far from dtk who is older u had dtk and msk as cv70 crew hit up all over before any dtw ..also some tfats crew names tmws be hittin walls all over ..one thing i dont get you remember cvcmf wasnt a crew around your hood because the cmf nowadays seems to be some lvp and bng youngster[/quote]

cmf was formed right after bkm. orignally meant crazy mother f-ers and was always aligned with bkm. Name changed to Crazy minded fam to show allegiance to cvbkm. Cmf is all over compton even on the west side, it has members in areas not directly controlled or patroled by other varrios. Cmf is still cool with bkm still falls under Bkm, used to be baby bkm's but they have gotten their own rep and beef with other baby crews of other gangs that bkm never did because they didnt exist.
Theres other crews around that take on varrios all over. Theres DTO which is compton/lynwood area they beef with CV3 and are a match depending who u ask. things have changed.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 12th, 2013, 12:25 am

speaking of Barrios here is BLP a compton gang that uses barrio instead of varrio but here it is hit up with Varrio instead. south side cvlos padrinos. i heard this gang got its name after the godfather movies with al pacino. beef alot with the pogc
Attachments
SSCVLP.jpg
SSCVLP.jpg (56.72 KiB) Viewed 18206 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 12th, 2013, 1:39 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]speaking of Barrios here is BLP a compton gang that uses barrio instead of varrio but here it is hit up with Varrio instead. south side cvlos padrinos. i heard this gang got its name after the godfather movies with al pacino. beef alot with the pogc[/quote]
never saw them hit up that way

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » September 9th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Alrite anybody check out the maps i did and let me noe whats rite and wrong

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&g ... 2114c11083

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 9th, 2013, 11:22 pm

1st thing ...you have google map ???go on willmington and 137 enter the 137 in front of the apartments you will c no cv132 and i know that not cause of google actually there is police report about that b13 hang out its their head quarter nowadays ...now lywood southside gangster ?????...its a disputed area between cvtokers yeah strange but seems them vatos have a north side spot there but mostly barrio los padrinos are the one on cap hood to mob hood there seems to have a tag crew with a lots of hits up what is hts they also hit along a fool from ws 18 st go on thorson street in mob hood on google you can go in the back street and its full of 18 and hts tags but what google will not tell its thats vatos from there are mostly cblp even if most wall have hts what is hts anyway ??anybody heard of em ... from my knowledge that area is padrinos owned the krazy kats to me its the old muriel driv or mdrive crips they took down them apartments M DRIVE CRIPS anybody ever heard of that than your cv segundo is super big them vatos barely in compton ...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 22nd, 2013, 1:14 am

hts is a crew. trouble makers, youngsters, not nothing that will last. they will eventually join established varrios, those ones that choose the life. "hitting the streets". they just dont have that heat to be able to make them into a full gang

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2013, 5:45 am

562_HOMIE wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:the cv tg was around before the 90's but the exact date i dont have i dont wanna spread BS but true they got deeper on the mid 90's jumpin' everybody taggers new immigrant from el salvador and guetemala and did big recruitment they always was cool with the rips and their territory extend from the tracc in front of atlanticc drive to long beach blvd spread with lil clika in kelly nhcc hoods they do hate the cv tokers who are in my hood and also they love to beef againts long beach varrios ...i guess hood like cv chicano gang are also kind of new to your ears but they also around kelly goin up north up to compton blvd on harris st and thorson now those varrios are gettin their name on the map ....
As far as I know and have been told CVTG aren't really anything to break a sweat over. also correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't CVCG been up since the 60's.
Doesn anyone happen to know anything about CVTOKERS?
no from my knowledge they was cvsegundo from mafia clicc that broke off and created their own cv thats why since they exist cvs got half of their cpt side amputaded they broke out of segundo during the 90's when excatly ??? i think the same period cvs was warring with kelly park and cvcg was also beefin with their former hood i think the brake out happened early 90's

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » August 9th, 2016, 9:59 am

bgcasper wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:Well I tried to put out a south sider map of Comptone., like others, I don’t know much about new tag-banger krews turned varrio., that’s like 90s and 2k’s for me, don’t know much about that from anywhere., but anyways, you ever seen that HBO series called VICE? The latest one has CHI-RAQ, Chicago’s gangland special, what caught my attention is the fact that a gang map changes all the time, it does not remain the same, sometimes it changes from day to day, just like BGCasper said he’d like to do his map, street by street., that’s a trip, and if that’s the case, why even call it a varrio anymore? Just stick with “gang” and leave it at that, que no? ., Down here where I’ve been staying in San Diego, all the mayor players are still in their same geographical areas, but they call them “zones” ., operational zones is really what we’re maping, no? ., I mean, A13 is said to operate comfortably as far south as Greenleaf., so too Setentas., and yeah man, CV2 may be all tucked in east of Atlantic and in the Sans, but East Compton is their operating domain since 1952, that’s why they call their varrio “Segundo,” ., CV3 used to have a large chunk of Compton east of Alameda, but it slowly eroded, just like their Willowbrook neighborhood which was around Vesta Street, all the way up to Lucien., that’s all Locos 13 neighborhood now, which was at one time also Tortilla Flats, right? It’s all a trip, I can't put a date on gang map that’s always in flux., I’m just going by the operating zones where you’re most likely to run into someone claiming that varrio., sort of like that CVOAKst where I mapped them north of CV3., las time I flew thru there, Paragons had that area marked up all the way south to even Pine, and the POGC where on the east side of Long Beach Blvd., so go figure., But chet man, what you said about CVOAk not going past Santa Fe and staying in that industrial area, chingao man, how can anyone survive for long with just yard trailers and warehouses as their varrio? Crazy! ., Bueno pues, I gave it a shot at a Comptonite map e ya pues., next up on the list ~> Lynwood., trace them Rude Mob, Dukes, Young Chicks y mas!
yeah that cv oak st is a trip but they tight with largo i mean real tight so if they have a back side it would be more toward largo or even rose street than across santa fe ...cause the oak park is on cv3 hood or disputed zone the blp are owning euclid nowadays

I know cv3 started in the 50's but when were they around vesta and lucien? The hood migrated there in the early 60's and had all that area and our clicks were 13palmas click and Vesta locos.. TFLATS

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 27th, 2016, 3:00 am

Lonewolf wrote:COMPTONE TRESE
sureno varrios operating zones

how right or wrong is this map?
i know bgcasper has something to say about it :lol: lol

i don't know whats up but there's a chunk on the eastern edge of the map not showing (?)
Nice map. Does CV 70, have 3 areas?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2016, 7:06 am

to my knowledge they use to have a varrio on paramount side thats were they got the 70 street from ...but nowaday dont know if they still have that hood what i know is that they in front of cpt hi the tls the msk also are from there ...than they have like few lil hoods all over the east side mostly from lpp to north of nhc kpc and those are the chicos and the monster who are defunct ..but i would say they mostly on two hoods lpp and in the middle of atf now if like it was said here the cv ofa turned cv70 they also have a hood north of mona

kennyloks
What city do you live in now?: whittier ca

Unread post by kennyloks » April 27th, 2017, 5:33 pm

na bro I'm a new youngster in dtw we aint a click or apart of 70's G but we do have a alliance with 70's bcuz the big homie has family in 70's but we got beef with everyhood n krews that want it like... I seen all these people on here talking about krews that turn to hoods we one of them but we the second hood of the dtw in the cpt the og dtw started off as a clique in east la apart of white fence we were the WyNoS clique but then a disagreement happen so we became our own Varrio east la dtw gang started up in the mid or early 80's og leader that started cpt n east la name evil cpt dtw started in the 90s... east la dtw cliques WyNoS, Krazy Lil Youngsters, LoMaS, Parkside, Third Street LoCoS, The Hill Side LoCoS to name a few cpt dtw has only 2 Bullis Road Gangsters, and Vermont St, we got 3 other hoods one in santa ana and one in fresno Eastside Fresno Dtw gang DOH clique TFL clique they have other to were also in mexico we got a lot up there
KPCKILLA
WVLKILLA
WVKILLA
WSHKILLA
DFWKILLA
AFSKILLA
FXTKILLA
LPSKILLA
SAWKILLA
SSWKILLA
JTKILLA
DKILLA
LTLSKILLA
LMGKILLA
LPKILLA
LYCKILLA
CV3KILLA
WHKILLA
QVKILLA
CV2KILLA
CVVLKILLA
LNKILLA
CRKILLA
ESCKILLA
LTPKILLA
DSKILLA
SRKILLA
PVKILLA
JKILLA
HSKILLA
RKILLA
SGTKILLA
DBKILLA
ESBPKILLA
NSBPKILLA
BSSRKILLA
17SKILLA
5SRKILLA
6SKILLA
BFTHKILLA
BNKILLA
DTKILLA
FTKILLA
LBKILLA
LWKILLA
MKILLA
SSSAKILLA
TSKILLA
WMKILLA
WSSAKILLA
LMPKILLA
LMKKILLA
FUNKKILLA

LakotaSioux
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by LakotaSioux » April 28th, 2017, 11:20 pm

kennyloks wrote:na bro I'm a new youngster in dtw we aint a click or apart of 70's G but we do have a alliance with 70's bcuz the big homie has family in 70's but we got beef with everyhood n krews that want it like... I seen all these people on here talking about krews that turn to hoods we one of them but we the second hood of the dtw in the cpt the og dtw started off as a clique in east la apart of white fence we were the WyNoS clique but then a disagreement happen so we became our own Varrio east la dtw gang started up in the mid or early 80's og leader that started cpt n east la name evil cpt dtw started in the 90s... east la dtw cliques WyNoS, Krazy Lil Youngsters, LoMaS, Parkside, Third Street LoCoS, The Hill Side LoCoS to name a few cpt dtw has only 2 Bullis Road Gangsters, and Vermont St, we got 3 other hoods one in santa ana and one in fresno Eastside Fresno Dtw gang DOH clique TFL clique they have other to were also in mexico we got a lot up there
KPCKILLA
WVLKILLA
WVKILLA
WSHKILLA
DFWKILLA
AFSKILLA
FXTKILLA
LPSKILLA
SAWKILLA
SSWKILLA
JTKILLA
DKILLA
LTLSKILLA
LMGKILLA
LPKILLA
LYCKILLA
CV3KILLA
WHKILLA
QVKILLA
CV2KILLA
CVVLKILLA
LNKILLA
CRKILLA
ESCKILLA
LTPKILLA
DSKILLA
SRKILLA
PVKILLA
JKILLA
HSKILLA
RKILLA
SGTKILLA
DBKILLA
ESBPKILLA
NSBPKILLA
BSSRKILLA
17SKILLA
5SRKILLA
6SKILLA
BFTHKILLA
BNKILLA
DTKILLA
FTKILLA
LBKILLA
LWKILLA
MKILLA
SSSAKILLA
TSKILLA
WMKILLA
WSSAKILLA
LMPKILLA
LMKKILLA
FUNKKILLA

What does DTW stand for? What streets do they claim in Santa Ana and who do they beef with?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”