Current Most Ruthless Gangs In LA Metropolitan Area

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Current Most Ruthless Gangs In LA Metropolitan Area

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 7th, 2006, 5:20 pm

In your opinion what are the current most ruthless gangs in the LA area. Im not talking about size, money, who used to be, Im talking about which sets are currently known for handling up at all times and doing cold blooded shit to rivals?

For instance like torturing members of rival sets or killing family members of rivals and shit like that

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 7th, 2006, 6:51 pm

52 Pueblos & Swans.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 7th, 2006, 7:03 pm

youngwun wrote:52 Pueblos & Swans.
Do other blood gangs get along with the Pueblos cuz of there beef with the Villians?

Do you think the Pueblos and the Villians will ever end their beef?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Well, I know a lot of homies that got family banging Pueblos so a lot of gangs will stay neutral. Personally, and I'm not speaking on Swans, I think it was a bitch move to get on them and not handle it like men. 52PBB like the Hunters where they think they super bloods cause they holdin' down the PJ's.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 9th, 2006, 5:28 pm

youngwun wrote:Well, I know a lot of homies that got family banging Pueblos so a lot of gangs will stay neutral. Personally, and I'm not speaking on Swans, I think it was a bitch move to get on them and not handle it like men. 52PBB like the Hunters where they think they super bloods cause they holdin' down the PJ's.

MAN I FEEL THAT SAME WAY ABOUT BOTH.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 9th, 2006, 5:31 pm

I may have to disagree with you on this one yougwun. A lot of the peublos lived in the jays at one time and I never knew them to act super hard and your right about the hunters but they only act hard when their deep. Im not sure what started this but we all know swans hang with the villains moe than the peublos.

The west is against the Stones sometimes if you ask me. Damu's are out in the street more and bumpin heads. Do you remember when the bee hive in the deuces was open. We would all hang and fight from time time too. Stay up Stone Love 5x

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2006, 7:27 pm

It's hard to speak on any gang as a whole, ya feel me? Pueblos, as far as I'm concerned, made a big statement when they became BSV killaz. You have to understand that thats a ballsy move cause you might lose a lot of damu support, which is much needed with all the eses and crips on the eastside.

Stones will always stand alone. They damus, but yall be on your own shit too. Your a NATION. I got nothing but love for the Stones but I aint suprised that yall bump heads with the 20's from time to time.

Are yall still tight with all Brims though?

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 9th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Stuff popped with the Brims and vng's real bad about two weeks ago and they got the bad end of the stick so Im not sure we will see. Why do you say the Peublos became Villain killer and not vice versa. That is a messed up situation all the way around

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 9th, 2006, 7:42 pm

yea you right the eastside is different we are not really surrounded by anybody or they are not real close

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Well, I mean, going by what the homies said, BSV didn't want it to make it a BK thang. Pueblos took that route. The Villians are obviously giving it right back to them but the niggaz I know from that hood aint happy about it. They basically not looking at the Pueblos as bloods now. The Pueblos have proven they anybody killa.

What popped off with the Brims? PM me if you gotta. I hope yall niggaz can work that shit out because I know yall are a much bigger gang, but I think Westside damus need to stick together just like the Eastside needs to.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 10th, 2006, 10:11 am

so what about ruthless gangs in LA again? :? lol yall boys get off topic like a mug

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 10th, 2006, 4:11 pm

youngwun wrote: What popped off with the Brims? PM me if you gotta.
^^^

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » June 11th, 2006, 2:14 pm

Grape Street....no question about it

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 12th, 2006, 1:21 am

jungles wrote:I may have to disagree with you on this one yougwun. A lot of the peublos lived in the jays at one time and I never knew them to act super hard and your right about the hunters but they only act hard when their deep. Im not sure what started this but we all know swans hang with the villains moe than the peublos.

The west is against the Stones sometimes if you ask me. Damu's are out in the street more and bumpin heads. Do you remember when the bee hive in the deuces was open. We would all hang and fight from time time too. Stay up Stone Love 5x

WELL MAYBE THEY WASN'T ACTIN SUPER HARD BECAUSE THEY WAS LIVING IN YOUR HOOD SO OF COURSE THEY GOING TO TALK THAT DAMU LOVE SHIT IN SOMEBODY ELSE HOOD ESPECIALLY A BIG HOOD LIKE YALL. MAJORITY OF MY FAMILY THAT AIN'T FROM BOMPTON IS FROM THE PUEBLOS AND JUST HOW YOUNGWUN SAID THEY JUST CARRY THERESELVES LIKE THEY SUPERHARD.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”