What gangs do you hate

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What gangs do you hate

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 10th, 2004, 12:37 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:WHO EVER!
OR WHATEVER

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 10th, 2004, 11:03 pm

I HATE ALL INGLEWOOD CRIPS

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 10th, 2004, 11:21 pm

i hate bed rocc posse its a bklood gang where im from 209 modesto northern cali we funkin with them a couple times fist fights and a couple run in with gun play but nutten major but that the only funk right now

ScrappyLoc

Unread post by ScrappyLoc » February 11th, 2004, 1:23 am

I Hate Barrio Libre. (FreeBred). Muthafuc-kas think they hard.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 11th, 2004, 11:28 am

enoob wrote:I HATE ALL INGLEWOOD CRIPS

SO AND YOUR POINT

PUNK,IN,RED,UNIFORM

Mysztikal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mysztikal » February 11th, 2004, 3:01 pm

I dislike all c-Rips Iam a fake Blood and I will beat them all up if I have to on my Hood if I had one LOL
Crip= cowards runnen in PacKs
Blood=
Better Love Old Old Damus
LOL
I was Bored
so much Hate in dis forum U guys needed a Laugh

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 11th, 2004, 3:12 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:

SO AND YOUR POINT

PUNK,IN,RED,UNIFORM
LOL PUSSIES IN RAGGEDY UNDERWEAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 11th, 2004, 3:34 pm

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:

SO AND YOUR POINT

PUNK,IN,RED,UNIFORM
LOL

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 11th, 2004, 4:30 pm

Mysztikal wrote:I dislike all c-Rips Iam a fake Blood and I will beat them all up if I have to on my Hood if I had one LOL
Crip= cowards runnen in PacKs
Blood=
Better Love Old Old Damus
LOL
I was Bored
so much Hate in dis forum U guys needed a Laugh

F*C ALL BLOODS AND FAKE WANT TO BE'S BLOODS

B***HES
LAID
OUT
ON THE
DIRT

A
N
D

PUNKS
IN
RUNNY
UNDER-ROOS
NOW LOL ON THAT

AE50

Unread post by AE50 » February 11th, 2004, 11:06 pm

F13 they jumped me when i was 13 but now im grown

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 12th, 2004, 12:24 am

ToM wrote:
Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:

SO AND YOUR POINT

PUNK,IN,RED,UNIFORM
LOL
my point is fuck lucky charms rice crispies

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 12th, 2004, 5:25 am

YOU RAYMONDS WOULDN'T SAY THAT AROUND ME OR MY BOYS AND AS A MATTER OF FACT NOT EVEN IN YOUR ON BITY. TRY AND TAKE CARE OF HOME IN INGLEWOOD AND PASADENA BECAUSE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOIN RIGHT NOW YOU MIGHT NOT BE AROUND IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 12th, 2004, 8:27 am

Y.G. wrote:YOU RAYMONDS WOULDN'T SAY THAT AROUND ME OR MY BOYS AND AS A MATTER OF FACT NOT EVEN IN YOUR ON city. TRY AND TAKE CARE OF HOME IN INGLEWOOD AND PASADENA BECAUSE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOIN RIGHT NOW YOU MIGHT NOT BE AROUND IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS.
:lol: LOLOL CUZZ U SOUND STUPID. U DONT KNOW US NIGGA. NOT ONLY WOULD THESE RAYMONDS RIGHT HERE SAY IT TO U AND YA BOYZ, WE'D BEAT ON U 3. NIGGA U AINT SPEAKIN TO NO KID ASS PRETENDIN ASS NIGGA. :wink:
YOU OUGHTA C MAKIN SURE U AROUND IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS. IF U DID COME TO MY CITY POPPIN SH*T U'D GET BLASTED LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGA C4 U. DONT GET YA MIND TWISTED THINKIN U WONT GET TOUCHED. I DONE RAN ACROSS PLENTY RED RAGS AND I NEVER BIT MY TONGUE EVEN IF I WAS SLIPPIN SO I AINT TRIPPIN OFF WUT U TALKIN BOUT CUZZ U DONT KNOW WHO U TALKIN 3.

OH AND HOME IS DOIN FINE OVER HERE HOMIE. RAYMONDS IS GONE DEFINITELY C HERE IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS AS LONG AS LA AND GANGBANGIN IS STILL ALIVE. U AND YA BOYS OUGHTA WORRY ABOUT KEEPIN YO PARC IN CHECC AND DONT WURR BOUT WUTS GOIN ON OVER HERE.

THINGS I SAY I WOULD SAY IN YO FACE IF I SAW U AND IF U BROUGHT YA BOYZ I WOULD SAY IT TO ALL YALL THEN COMMENCE TO BLASTIN SO YA'LL CAN FIGURE OUT THE HARD WAY THAT U PUSHED UP ON THE WRONG ONE :twisted:
GIVE IT A BREAK NIGGA...
Last edited by Pasa on February 12th, 2004, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 12th, 2004, 11:08 am

All this net bangin, LOL.....I wonder if anybody has ever read somebody "bang" on here and then stopped like "aww man he is typin some hard words, I think I'm scared of him, he is bangin hard!" yeaaah right

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 12th, 2004, 4:28 pm

ToM wrote:
Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:

SO AND YOUR POINT

PUNK,IN,RED,UNIFORM
LOL
LOL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 13th, 2004, 4:11 am

YOU RAYMONDS AIN'T GOIN TO BE AROUND THERE IS NO 10-2 RAYMONDS NO MORE THE RAYMONDS IN PASADENA. WHERE ARE THEY AT? AND THE 120 RAYMONDS IS GETTIN SMOKED BY EVERYBODY AROUND THEM SHOTGUNS, 112 HOOVERS, AND YOU KNOW FO SHO' THE DENVER LANES AND ATHENS PARKS IS PUTTIN YALL ON YALL BACKS.

P.S. AIN'T NOBODY TOOK ARE HOOD FROM US BACK IN THE DAYS OR RIGHT NOW TODAY SO WE ARE STRAIGHT HOMIE!!!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 13th, 2004, 8:53 am

Y.G. wrote:YOU RAYMONDS AIN'T GOIN TO BE AROUND THERE IS NO 10-2 RAYMONDS NO MORE THE RAYMONDS IN PASADENA. WHERE ARE THEY AT? AND THE 120 RAYMONDS IS GETTIN SMOKED BY EVERYBODY AROUND THEM SHOTGUNS, 112 HOOVERS, AND YOU KNOW FO SHO' THE DENVER LANES AND ATHENS PARKS IS PUTTIN YALL ON YALL BACKS.

P.S. AIN'T NOBODY TOOK ARE HOOD FROM US BACK IN THE DAYS OR RIGHT NOW TODAY SO WE ARE STRAIGHT HOMIE!!!
LOL U TALKIN MADNESS BUT THATS ALL I CAN EXPECT FROM SOME HATIN ASS YOUNGSTA FROM THE OTHA SIDE. WHERE THEY AT? IN INGLEWOOD, IN PASADENA, IN LA AND SO ON. NOBODY PUTTIN RAYMONDS ON THEY BACCS SO QUIT SUCCIN ON OTHER HOODS DICCS. NELLA NIGGAS AINT NOBODY CUZZ YALL GET YALL SELF SMOKED ALL THE SAME AND DONT NOBODY KNOW NO NELLA ASS NIGGAS UNTIL THEY COME CLOSE TO YALL AREA, LOL. FOR SHO THEM COMPTON CRIPS IS SERVIN YALL SO SAVE THE B*LLSH*T YOUNG GAYSTA. YO HOOD IS A PARC RIGHT? SO PLAY SOME CASKETBALL AND GET AN EDUCATION OR SOMETHIN,LOL. AS FAR AS 10 YEARS FROM NOW, WE'LL SEE WHO AROUND AND WHOS NOT SO MISS ME with THE PUNK ASS HATIN AND IGNORANT ASSUMPTIONS. :lol:

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 13th, 2004, 9:23 am

Taking a SWAT at crime
Early-morning police raids target Pasadena street gang

By Marshall Allen , Staff Writer

PASADENA -- Police arrested five alleged gang members, including a 17-year-old murder suspect, in a Thursday morning operation that included 225 tactical officers from agencies throughout the San Gabriel Valley.

Authorities from 10 departments served search warrants at 15 residences in Pasadena and Altadena and one in Los Angeles they say are homes to men and women affiliated with a violent Pasadena street gang suspected of seven recent shootings. Ten weapons, ranging from shotguns to semi-automatic handguns, were also recovered in the operation, said Lt. Randell Taylor of the Pasadena Police Department's detectives section.

There are currently four gang "sets' at war in the city, and the raymond crip's are the most deadly and if they're not stopped they'll retaliate endlessly against each other, he said.

The operation was the largest ever assembled for a tactical operation in Pasadena, police said.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 13th, 2004, 9:28 am

JUST CUM TO DENA AND CUM FIND A RAYMOND AND WHEN YOU FIND ONE I BET YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TELL NOBODY AND IF YOU DO TELL SOMEBODY I BET YOUR SHOOK UP .....
RAYMOND OUT... NO MORE TO SAY

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 13th, 2004, 9:44 am

LOL I HAD TO PUT MY 3 CENT'S IN BECAUSE THEY FORGOT TO SAY THAT

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 13th, 2004, 11:23 am

THALOCPASADENA wrote:LOL I HAD TO PUT MY 3 CENT'S IN BECAUSE THEY FORGOT TO SAY THAT

CUZZ WILL YOU LET THESE BUSTA'S KNOW CUZZ

AND CUZZ KNOW BETTER, YG IS CUZZIN IS FROM THE R AND HE'S
ACTING LIKE HE FORGOT HOW THE HOOD IS

DONT HATE YG CONGRADULATE AND RESPECT THE FAME

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 11:43 am

I could sit here for hours rambling off all of the reasons that I hate Grape Street...however fact of the matter is that I do NOT hate Grape Street as a whole. There are a few niggas that I really have no love for that are FROM that set...and there are niggas from other sets that I have no love for either....sh*t there are niggas from my own set I have no love for. My point being....I am not ignorant enough to hate an entire set. I guess that is something that I learned in the pen. One of the best niggas I ever met in the pen was from Grape and he looked out for a nigga when a nigga had nothing. We kicked it a few times when we both ended up on the streets but he went back. We write to eachother weekly.
I hate niggas not sets. Recognize.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 15th, 2004, 11:27 pm

I'll tell you who I USED TO hate.
They say life is too short and it is.
My hate's buried deep, where it belongs.

Canta Ranas-Santa Fe Springs
VISA 14-Visalia (Centro Cali.)
Goshen 14-Goshen(" ")
Chopper 12-Commerce
Pacoima 13
White Fence

Each varrio named above either killed or hurt bad someone I loved or tried to kill me and/or hurt me bad.

But I'm older now, the youngsters active in these varrios didn't do it.
It's squashed, nothing will bring my loved ones back, not even revenge.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 16th, 2004, 2:36 am

FIRST OFF THALOCFROMPASADENA IN THE "COMPTON TOP 5" YOU NAMED MY HOOD THE NELLAS AND IF IAM LYIN GO READ WHAT YOU TYPED AND TWO TO YOUR LITTLE HOMEBOY MY HOOD AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT WE WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE 10-DUECES LOL. ALSO YOU SAID COME TO PASADENA I MEAN PASADENA AIN'T THE SUBURBS OR NOTHIN, BUT IT AIN'T NO BOMPTON AND THATS FO SHO'.

redrum

Unread post by redrum » February 16th, 2004, 2:55 am

Taking a SWAT at crime

PASADENA -- Police arrested five alleged gang members, including a 17-year-old murder suspect, in a Thursday morning operation that included 225 tactical officers from agencies throughout the San Gabriel Valley.

Authorities from 10 departments served search warrants at 15 residences in Pasadena and Altadena and one in Los Angeles they say are homes to men and women affiliated with a violent Pasadena street gang suspected of seven recent shootings. Ten weapons, ranging from shotguns to semi-automatic handguns, were also recovered in the operation, said Lt. Randell Taylor of the Pasadena Police Department's detectives section.

The primary mission was to arrest those involved in the Nov. 30 shooting death of 16-year-old Jermaine Williams at Painter Street and Summit Avenue in Pasadena, said Lt. John Perez of the Pasadena Police Department's special enforcement section, the operation's tactical commander. Williams, who police say was a gang member, was shot in the head and back while leaning into a car talking to a friend, Taylor said.

The veritable army of officers in armored vehicles, police cars and SUVs was also intended to discourage other local gangs, Perez said. There are currently four gang "sets' at war in the city, and if they're not stopped they'll retaliate endlessly against each other, he said.

The operation was the largest ever assembled for a tactical operation in Pasadena, police said.

"We want to send a strong message that we're not going to put up with people getting shot on our streets, especially 16-year- old kids,' Perez said.

Dressed in SWAT gear, with guns drawn, the officers surrounded each location and summoned the residents by phone or bullhorn beginning at 5:01 a.m. All suspects complied with the officers' requests, and the only injury was to an animal- control officer who was bitten by a pit bull, police said.

Police arrested their primary suspect, believed to be the shooter in the Nov. 30 homicide, at a house in the 500 block of West Montana Avenue in Pasadena. A gun was also found at the location, police said. Taylor said the 17-year-old boy was booked on suspicion of murder, but further investigation is required before charges are filed with the District Attorney's Office, which must happen by Monday.

At another house in the 100 block of West Altadena Drive, about eight people walked out at gunpoint, with their hands in the air. Among them was an infant, carried by a woman, and a lanky young child wearing sweat pants, with arms stretched to the sky.

Lt. Elliot Kase of the Alhambra Police Department watched the scene and muttered, "It's not right, putting your kids in these situations.'

The Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services contacted 20 children in the operation, and six were detained. The children who were removed from the homes will be placed with relatives or in foster care, said Emilio Mendoza of the Department of Children and Family Services.

Investigators from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development will take action a gainst renters in two locations for allegedly conducting illegal activities in federally subsidized housing, Taylor said.

Gang violence was a major concern in Pasadena in the 1980s and early 1990s, with homicides annually numbering in the 20s. Many of the victims were juveniles. In 1996, newly arrived Pasadena police Chief Bernard Melekian made "No more dead kids' a motto. The department has had fewer than five homicides annually for the past several years.

But violence has been increasing in the past nine months as gang wars have resulted in numerous shootings, Perez said. The increase is partially attributed to four career criminals, also gang members, being released from prison back into the Pasadena community, Perez said. These veterans are instantly elevated to leadership positions in the gangs, which has resulted in increased recruiting and gang membership, he said.

The police response to gang violence must balance force with sensitivity to avoid alienating the community, Perez said. In the fall, members of the gang unit were criticized by some residents after a brawl involving officers and several young people. The police practice of stopping and patting down young African-American men was particularly questioned, and called a violation of civil rights by some critics.

Thursday morning, the police could have broken down doors and surprised suspects, Perez said. Instead, they surrounded the homes and told them to surrender. The technique is safer when multiple agencies with varying enforcement policies are involved, police said. It also diffuses violence which is especially important when so many women and children are present, Perez said.

"We're trying to get into one neighborhood and pull out one part that's the cancerous cell,' Perez said. "The priority is to keep the community intact.'

But losing the element of surprise when serving search warrants also has its drawbacks, because police risk losing valuable evidence in the minutes it takes for suspects to comply with orders, Taylor said.

Perez's community outreach also includes calling community leaders, including Joe Brown, president of the Pasadena NAACP, to inform them about the operation and answer any questions. Officers from the gang unit will also conduct home visits and community meetings in the coming weeks, he said.

Altadena resident Michael Baietti said he was thrilled when he saw the police outside the home in the 100 block of West Altadena Drive. The home is clearly a problem location, he said.

"It's patently obvious to everyone who drives down the street every day what those guys are doing there,' said Baietti, a local Realtor.

Also arrested in the operation were a 17-year-old male juvenile, from Pasadena, on charges of possession of illegal drugs; Andre Alleyne, 20, for allegedly receiving stolen property and possessing a concealed weapon; Tori Jenkins, 26, of Altadena, for allegedly possessing illegal drugs; and Diane Galloway, 42, of Pasadena, for an allegedly outstanding warrant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS THE REAL ARTICLE FROM THAT PAPER IT DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT THE RICE CRISPIES DL'S RUN DENA I HEARD ITS ONLY ABOUT 10 RAYMONDS IN DENA ANYWAY

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 16th, 2004, 8:11 am

DAMM REDRUM U SAYIN THAT RAYMOND BLUFFED US OUT...???..LOL...ACTUALLY I BUMPED INTO A GANG OF RAYMONDS IN DENVER....THE FUNNY THING IS MY HOMEBOY WHO HUSTLEZ IN DENVER TOLD ME THEY FUNKIN with THE PARK HILL-CMGS' IN DENVER...AND THEY LOSIN THAT ONE 2....

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 16th, 2004, 10:54 am

redrum wrote:Taking a SWAT at crime

The primary mission was to arrest those involved in the Nov. 30 shooting death of 16-year-old Jermaine Williams at Painter Street and Summit Avenue in Pasadena, said Lt. John Perez of the Pasadena Police Department's special enforcement section, the operation's tactical commander. Williams, who police say was a gang member, was shot in the head and back while leaning into a car talking to a friend, Taylor said.

The veritable army of officers in armored vehicles, police cars and SUVs was also intended to discourage other local gangs, Perez said. There are currently four gang "sets' at war in the city, and if they're not stopped they'll retaliate endlessly against each other, he said.

"We want to send a strong message that we're not going to put up with people getting shot on our streets, especially 16-year- old kids,' Perez said.

Dressed in SWAT gear, with guns drawn, the officers surrounded each location and summoned the residents by phone or bullhorn beginning at 5:01 a.m. All suspects complied with the officers' requests, and the only injury was to an animal- control officer who was bitten by a pit bull, police said.

Police arrested their primary suspect, believed to be the shooter in the Nov. 30 homicide, at a house in the 500 block of West Montana Avenue in Pasadena. A gun was also found at the location, police said. Taylor said the 17-year-old boy was booked on suspicion of murder, but further investigation is required before charges are filed with the District Attorney's Office, which must happen by Monday.

At another house in the 100 block of West Altadena Drive, about eight people walked out at gunpoint, with their hands in the air. Among them was an infant, carried by a woman, and a lanky young child wearing sweat pants, with arms stretched to the sky.

Lt. Elliot Kase of the Alhambra Police Department watched the scene and muttered, "It's not right, putting your kids in these situations.'

The Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services contacted 20 children in the operation, and six were detained. The children who were removed from the homes will be placed with relatives or in foster care, said Emilio Mendoza of the Department of Children and Family Services.

Investigators from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development will take action a gainst renters in two locations for allegedly conducting illegal activities in federally subsidized housing, Taylor said.

Gang violence was a major concern in Pasadena in the 1980s and early 1990s, with homicides annually numbering in the 20s. Many of the victims were juveniles. In 1996, newly arrived Pasadena police Chief Bernard Melekian made "No more dead kids' a motto. The department has had fewer than five homicides annually for the past several years.

But violence has been increasing in the past nine months as gang wars have resulted in numerous shootings, Perez said. The increase is partially attributed to four career criminals, also gang members, being released from prison back into the Pasadena community, Perez said. These veterans are instantly elevated to leadership positions in the gangs, which has resulted in increased recruiting and gang membership, he said.

The police response to gang violence must balance force with sensitivity to avoid alienating the community, Perez said. In the fall, members of the gang unit were criticized by some residents after a brawl involving officers and several young people. The police practice of stopping and patting down young African-American men was particularly questioned, and called a violation of civil rights by some critics.

Thursday morning, the police could have broken down doors and surprised suspects, Perez said. Instead, they surrounded the homes and told them to surrender. The technique is safer when multiple agencies with varying enforcement policies are involved, police said. It also diffuses violence which is especially important when so many women and children are present, Perez said.

"We're trying to get into one neighborhood and pull out one part that's the cancerous cell,' Perez said. "The priority is to keep the community intact.'

But losing the element of surprise when serving search warrants also has its drawbacks, because police risk losing valuable evidence in the minutes it takes for suspects to comply with orders, Taylor said.

Perez's community outreach also includes calling community leaders, including Joe Brown, president of the Pasadena NAACP, to inform them about the operation and answer any questions. Officers from the gang unit will also conduct home visits and community meetings in the coming weeks, he said.

Altadena resident Michael Baietti said he was thrilled when he saw the police outside the home in the 100 block of West Altadena Drive. The home is clearly a problem location, he said.

"It's patently obvious to everyone who drives down the street every day what those guys are doing there,' said Baietti, a local Realtor.

Also arrested in the operation were a 17-year-old male juvenile, from Pasadena, on charges of possession of illegal drugs; Andre Alleyne, 20, for allegedly receiving stolen property and possessing a concealed weapon; Tori Jenkins, 26, of Altadena, for allegedly possessing illegal drugs; and Diane Galloway, 42, of Pasadena, for an allegedly outstanding warrant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS THE REAL ARTICLE FROM THAT PAPER IT DONT SAY stuff ABOUT THE RICE CRISPIES DL'S RUN DENA I HEARD ITS ONLY ABOUT 10 RAYMONDS IN DENA ANYWAY
i said i had to put my 3 cent's cuzz so like i said before your not a gang banger look at what you said to me . first you diss me then you change up and give me the respect that i desever or maybe your just so dumd you dont relize you did that. cum c me loc ...
raymond out...3x's

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 16th, 2004, 11:00 am

TomTom wrote:DAMM REDRUM U SAYIN THAT RAYMOND BLUFFED US OUT...???..LOL...ACTUALLY I BUMPED INTO A GANG OF RAYMONDS IN DENVER....THE FUNNY THING IS MY HOMEBOY WHO HUSTLEZ IN DENVER TOLD ME THEY FUNKIN with THE PARK HILL-CMGS' IN DENVER...AND THEY LOSIN THAT ONE 2....
I realy wish would read before they just let a nigga tell you something. go back and read that shit and you know what i did. dont just go off what another nigga say. As to the homie in denver i dont know cuzz...
raymond out...

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 16th, 2004, 11:35 am

Y.G. wrote:FIRST OFF THALOCFROMPASADENA IN THE "COMPTON TOP 5" YOU NAMED MY HOOD THE NELLAS AND IF IAM LYIN GO READ WHAT YOU TYPED AND TWO TO YOUR LITTLE HOMEBOY MY HOOD AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT WE WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE 10-DUECES LOL. ALSO YOU SAID COME TO PASADENA I MEAN PASADENA AIN'T THE SUBURBS OR NOTHIN, BUT IT AIN'T NO compton AND THATS FO SHO'.

If YOU ARE FROM THE NELLAS, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR HOOD IS ABOUT. I HAVE MET ALOT OF YOUR HOMIES IN THE PEN AND COUNTY AND ON THE STREET'S AND THEY WERE WITH THE BIZZZ'S FOR REAL {
AND COMPTON ANIT NO DIFFERNT FROM PASADENA. YALL GOT NICE HOUSE, WE GOT NICE HOUSE, YALL GOT GANG'S AND WE GOT GANG'S AND SO ON AND SO ON. THEY ONLY DIFFERNT'S IS YOUR CITY GET'S BAD PUBLICITY AND MY CITY IS TRYING SO HARD TO KEEP UP A GOOD IMAGE. YOUR CITY IS LOOKED AS "OOOOOO BAD COMPTON" AND MINE "OOOOOO GOOD PASADENA" BUT BROTHER A GETTO IS A GETTO NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRY TO SUGAR COAT IT OR PUMP IT UP. DO YOU FEEL BLACK MAN!!!

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 16th, 2004, 11:44 am

LIKE THE TWIN'S

in-my-closet

Unread post by in-my-closet » February 16th, 2004, 7:13 pm

I GOT LUV FOR ALL RIPS AND CANT STAND NO DAMU SET BUT I REALLY HATE ELM STREET HOLLYHOOD AND ALL COMPTON DIRUS O YEAH AND I CANT STAND THIS CRIP SET FARMDOG THEY SOME LAMES MAN

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 16th, 2004, 8:12 pm

I gotta say that Comptone is way more funked up then Pasa. Homie both of you raymond's are silly drunk. You cant compare Dena to Cpt. When you speak, both of you need to compare apples with apples, not apples and broccoli. And I do know what I'm talking about cause I went to school in Comptone. Dena like Cpt..LOL....damn thats like comparing MN to CA..LOL

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”